Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3

Go down 
+17
autumnelle
Ullwera
mac
SimEm
Sugah
ilikefishfood
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
Nancy01905
Hollymaniac
Grykon
clc
Caleb_71
WittyKitty
Nonni
Hunter
soloaris
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:29 am

Looks like some fun families and interesting "pairings"
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:50 am

Good afternoon ladies. Yes, it has been quite interesting and yes Cher, I totally get what you mean by that proposition I posted with people just showing up at your door for whatever reason and you had to choose one of them to spend the rest of your life with. That was something off the top of my head, but I'm running with it though ^-^v It should be interesting once I get to those households. Right now I'm still in round 1 of rotation 3 - I"m doing the households in 4's and I'm on the Capps right now. :) This weekend looks to be pretty miserable so I'll probably be in and getting quite a bit done so hopefully you'll hear about the progress in those households sooner than later. Keep your eyes peeled ^~*
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:11 am

Jean wrote:
...this is mostly for dearest Toni, who has used this program in her story in the past and she was kind enough to share the link with me...

You did a great job on all of the magazine covers, Jean!
I absolutely love them. How creative!
I can't seem to find the program Toni shared with us to be able to create magazine covers.
Can you provide the link for us here? Thanks!

I love all of your Maxis Sims updates and makeovers. Niiiiiice!
It'd be fun to go into some of Maxis-made 'hoods and do complete re-dos on everyone.
Great idea!

Quote :
Mary-Sue & Daniel have a wonderful life together and they have two children together - Angela and their newborn son, Lionel.

I can't believe precious Mary-Sue stayed with that lying, cheating scumbag.
I found 101 ways for Daniel to die in my previous games.  Muahaha 

Thank you for sharing! Great job!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 692371 
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 8:21 pm

Hello beloved fans. I have some heartbreaking news to share with you tonight though regarding one of the games I've been working almost tirelessly on...in my carelessness and tiredness...and needing to uninstall - yet again but for different reasons - I forgot about the True Generations 2nd Generation I had downloaded into my SavedSims folder and I didn't think about it until this afternoon.

I wanted to scream, throw stuff and howl at the moon being so absolutely frustrated with myself for having been so stupid, and with that said, unfortunately, I do not have the tenacity to go back and do it all over again, so Sims: True Generations has come to an end; Paradisus will resume soon. There are no children born there yet; just 3 couples wed and I have all of those sims anyway and all the information for when I do begin again. I just need to take a break for probably about a month or so, which I explained all this in the "Come Sit With Us" thread, but I will play again!

Anddddd...I did not share that I actually ventured into the world of Sims 3 even though I would complain and gripe that I thought it was too technical, blah, blah, blah...but once I got into it and got used to things - well...sorta ^^;;; - I found that it was very interesting. I got the combo Sims base + University, but their University game to me is too boring and too all over the place. You really can't keep up with what's going on. Would you like to see proof of what I mean?

Look here. :) that's just a really quick run through that lasted for all of half an hour with one of my follower's sims. His name is Glenn Littlefield, and the simmer I borrowed him from has got a couple of amazing stories going on her tumblr that I JUST got caught up on and I've downloaded a few of her sims, although I told her I don't know when I'll be getting back into the game just yet. I am planning on buying one more EP - Late Night. I don't plan on buying the entire Sims 3 Franchise - no - but I think that EP will hopefully be a bit more interesting than university.

So yeah...just thought I'd catch you up on that little bit.

Lady S, as for your question regarding that program, it is located HERE :) It's really fun and easy to use! I thought I had it on my resource page, but nope ^^;;;
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:37 pm

Thank you for the link to the U R Celeb magazine cover program, Jean.
I appreciate it.
This time I copied and pasted the link and sent it to myself in an email, so I don't lose it again!  Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 12612 

And I am sooooo sorry to learn you have suffered yet another Sims 2 game loss!
What a complete and total bummer! UGH!  verklempt 
I understand you wanting to step back and take a break from Simming for awhile.
Most of us can relate to losing all we've accomplished with our games at least ONCE, Jean.
It just plain sucks!  Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 729422
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:46 pm

Oh wonderful Lady S that you were able to bookmark the site. it's really really fun to work with and you can be so creative! :D

Well, even though I said I wouldn't start playing for like a month...I'm too dang stubborn :p I've already started another game in my head - but don't worry I will be going back to Paradisus soon enough, but I'm going to be doing a SECOND BACC using the Premade TEENS this time around from all hoods. I'll go ahead and fill you in on the premise of how this is going to come to be which i've shared with some of my IRC chat buddies :)

Storyline:

this time everything is peaceful on Sim Earth until one day in Strangetown, one of the Gralaxian ships ends up in a practice zone for the military and gets shot down. The Gralaxians find out and plot a stealthy revenge...they go after the youths of each town - teenagers - by gifting each house that doesn't already have one with a telescope and sending subliminal messages making the teens go to the telescopes where they get kidnapped! Well, they're kept sedated, but given iv's of nutrition to keep them alive and after the kidnapping occurs, one officer will go down and knock out the rest of the household and alter their memories so they no longer remember that member of their household and the same for the teens as well

And so it's a few years and the teens have grown into (young) adults and the Gralaxians have found an isolated place for them to inhabit; however, they don't deposit them all in the same place; they deposit them in different areas nearby, but not too close, but so that they all end up in the same area. But they're not so cruel to leave them with absolutely nothing and they provide housing and power for them, but the rest is on them!

And so I'll be using some Star Trek like stuffs to imitate space stuff and whatnot which I've gathered off of SimsWardrobe & ModTheSims. I'm still trying to figure out what to use to set up the "rooms" that'll imitate a ship but I'll probably have to build something myself or whatever. I've seen a few things, but the size of the lot would kill my game, so I think I'll be ok :) I'm pretty resourceful sometimes.

The only tedious thing about this is that I'll have to do this part, then uninstall and reinstall again because to do a BACC you have to use EMPTY hoods; you cannot use Clean because those still have sims in them. Hopefully this won't take too long, although it probably will for a bit because for one thing, I'm including the Tricou teens - yes, I know canonly (I know that's not a word - but it's MY word ok? ~^) the family's dead - but my thought about this whole process is that this whole scenario would take place PRIOR to their deaths. Yes, it'll be in HOFT but not the one in downtown. I have a cleaned version of HOFT that's been redone - and lord has that house been redone soooo many times - that I'll be using to play the family in. It'll just be me taking a few reference shots that'll be used in explaining how things come to be, and then shots of all the teens when they get kidnapped of course. It's a lot I have to deal with, but I think this'll turn out to be pretty damn cool and this time around I'll make sure I have my external hard drive hooked up so it'll keep copies of everything just in case I'm a dummy again! Hahah!

But yeah...that's what's on my plate for now. So, stay tuned. It'll premiere sometime in September! (just like the new fall season for tv shows haha!) It'll be on my LJ, DW and Tumblr. I'm keeping the simsgenerations/true_generations on my LJ and DW - this'll just be True Generations v2.0 ^~*v and I'll be changing the layouts and header images for both too. I'm really excited about this.

I think the reason i'm so excited about my gaming is probably because of all the bad stuff that's going on in the world that's really depressing right now... No  it's my escape, what can I say?  Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 738528 
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:47 pm

I'll give you guys a sneak peek into the 'sims: true generations v2.0' which is going to be my bacc with premades - well - all the premade teens from the games, but here's the backstory to it:

SimEarth used to be a peaceful place, and there was harmony amongst its people and the visitors they would have from the far away galaxy that has come to their galaxy and to their world. From talks, the Gralaxians stated that they wanted only to research and observe the sims living there, which the government granted as long as nothing was done that would interfere with their daily lives.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Simearth-2

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Simearth-1

And thus a Intergalatic Treaty was established between the two worlds and for many, many years, cooperation existed...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Crashed-ship

Until that fateful day...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Situation-1

"...but what if..."
"Calm down, and just let me do all the talking, ok? It'll be fine"

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Situation-2

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Situation-3

"So what is the current situation?"
"I could explain sir, but I think it's best if you saw it for yourself"
"Very well then"

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Situation-5

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Situation-4

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Situation-6

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Situation-8

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Situation-7

It was worse than expected. There wouldn't be any way to keep this quiet or to appease the apparent trouble they were about to be in with the alien species; however...they didn't realize just HOW much trouble.

After a council with some of the leaders of the Gralaxians and many, many apologies, the Gralaxians were still in disbelief and weren't like the people of sim earth - forgiving and compassionate - no...they were upset and felt betrayed and gave us a direct threat that they would pay for our transgressions against them and that the treaty was no longer in effect.

The General was ready for an invasion; however, the next day, he was told that all the Gralaxian ships were gone!

And so for months, things were peaceful again...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Smith-3

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Tricou-4

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Roth-5

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Grunt-8

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Grunt-9

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Grunt-11

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Broke-2

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Dreamer-4

...and life was lived in the ways that were most familiar to everyone.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Dreamer-1

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Cleveland-6

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Broke-1

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Contrary-3

However, there was something different but no one could ever tell...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Gal-invasion

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Gal-invasion2a

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Gal-invasion3

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Gal-invasion3a

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Gal-invasion4a

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Gal-invasion4

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Gal-invasion5

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Gal-invasion5a

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Gal-invasion6

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Gal-invasion7

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Gal-invasion8

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Gal-invasion9

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Gal-invasion10

The Gralaxians had their perfect revenge.

It's still going to be a bit before this actually gets done because I have to uninstall and reinstall since this was done on a vanilla game and I plan to use EMPTY TEMPLATES again; I toyed with the idea of playing with the Ultimate Collection, but there's so many complications to it, I'll just play as I have *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Little bit more of what I posted from the other night. I'm sure you're wondering "Well, did they go to war over this?"

The answer...is no.

Why you wonder? Because it wasn't that simple...they knew what to do next...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Invasionpt2-1

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Invasionpt2-2

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Invasionpt2-3

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Invasionpt2-4

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Invasionpt2-5

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Invasionpt2-6

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Invasionpt2-7

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Invasionpt2-8

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Invasionpt2-9

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Invasionpt2-10

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Invasionpt2-11

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Invasionpt2-12

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Invasionpt2-13

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Invasionpt2-14

"The mission has been completed commander. Returning to base"

"Excellent"

You see...they stole the memories of those taken, but they would assume their lives a few hours later, with nothing amiss at all, as if nothing at all EVER HAPPENED.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:22 pm

I'm glad the latest computer/game problem didn't slow you down too much. I like this new scenario you have going on, and I love the pictures of all the Gralaxians taking care of business in your last post. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 99672 I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:12 pm

Cher64 wrote:
I'm glad the latest computer/game problem didn't slow you down too much. I like this new scenario you have going on, and I love the pictures of all the Gralaxians taking care of business in your last post. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 99672  I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Hii Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 319331

Why thank you and yeah it took me a min to come up with how to give a good explanation of how all this kaka went down. I haven't made this hood yet, but I'm getting around to it. Right now I'm playing around and getting my paradisus hood back in order :) Soon, soon, soon...I'll have time over the weekend since it's our first holiday in over a month :p LOL
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:18 pm

I've been working on a just for fun that's kinda turned into a mini drama called 'Just Playin' I can't really show many of the shots here because there's a bit of NSFW in it, but it's dealing with currently - 3 households - and their day to day lives and whatnot. There's been a baby boom recently in that hood though:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Baby-boom1

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Baby-boom2

And the Moonlight household - I'm actually going to grant that 10 baby wish ~.~;;;

Last edited by butterflyunion on Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:26 pm

It looks like a lot of your pictures are missing, Jean. No Looks like you've been having a lot of multiples. I may need to remove my multiples hack or turn it way down. The last time I played. I didn't think to change the odds until my sim went into labor and was so disgusted that she had triplets, I wanted to exit without saving. It wasn't what I had in mind of that couple at all.

Interesting storyline you have going on with the Gralaxians. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 21650
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:24 am

SimEm wrote:
It looks like a lot of your pictures are missing, Jean.  No   Looks like you've been having a lot of multiples.  I may need to remove my multiples hack or turn it way down.  The last time I played.  I didn't think to change the odds until my sim went into labor and was so disgusted that she had triplets, I wanted to exit without saving.  It wasn't what I had in mind of that couple at all.

Interesting storyline you have going on with the Gralaxians. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 21650

Yeah that would be because I decided to discontinue my (unofficial) BACC. I get so bored with challenges and I'm always hopping from one to another every few months. Right now I'm just going to play with my Just Playin hood and eventually I'll get around to that story with the Gralaxians which is ironically supposed to be another BACC, but I might just have them make a society the regular way and not have to deal with remember this that or the other rule *shrugs* I'm also considering going back and doing the Board Game Challenge again.I tried it once, but because I let it sit for so long due to having to get another computer when I got back into it, I wasn't into it and it's a fairly new challenge.

I'll find out what I'm capable of when I got on vacation next week. YES I'm countin down! \o

Well, I haven't really changed the multiples setting Em, that's the thing. There's only ONE household so far that hasn't given me multiples and that's the Montegue family thus far. They've had 2 boys and a plantsim male as well who's now living with another Plantsim girl that was had by Pasqua.

And if anyone is curious, no I'm not jumping on the sims 4 train at all. I'm glad some people have wanted to invest their money into it, but it is my general rule for games to never buy one when it first comes out because of said problems I've been seeing all over tumblr and whatnot. I still don't understand some of the decisions they made about the game, but that's EA for you. Always 2-faced; show you one thing, come out with something else.
Back to top Go down
Hollymaniac

Hollymaniac

PostSubject: Holly's TS2 Adventures   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 1:50 am

ALRIGHT. I have spent the last several days downloading custom content, and I'm still not even close to being done. But I did get a fair amount of in-game time tonight!

This is Mara Anders, and I began a legacy-ish challenge with her tonight. She is in Pleasantview, which was not my intention. I had actually created a neighborhood specifically for the legacy challenge, so when I started playing with her tonight I wasn't planning on having her be my founder. I'm only loosely following the legacy challenge guidelines anyway (that is, I haven't read them at all). She is a taurus, and family sim with an LTW of putting 3 kids through college.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_611a50ff
(Ugh, I have to remember to fix the quality/size of my screenshots next time I play).

This was her home when I first began a few hours ago.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_611a518a

My first plan was to get her married right away to a rich, handsome man with lots of skills and a great job. No pressure.

Right after she moved in, this man walked past her house. This was my first view of him. I was getting ready to have her put the moves on him...
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_611a5345

Eeeehhhh, nevermind. Now, under other circumstances, he might have been acceptable. But not this time. This was only 15 minutes into playing, and this is the first time I've played Sims 2 in years. Her husband has to be PERFECT.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_211a5370

So then Darren Dreamer, Dina Caliente and someone else came to welcome her to the neighborhood. Surprisingly, Dina and Mara hit it off right away. I'm not the biggest fan of the Caliente's, but I let them chat. Until this happened. Mara was quite hungry, and had just made herself this sandwich. She turned away for A MOMENT, and Dina swiped it up and ate it herself. Uh-uh, girl. BAD move.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_a11a5385

I didn't do anything drastic, just sent her home. But I'm not planning on Mara having anything to do with her again. :P

I realized that Mara should probably get a job (lol). So she snagged a position in Law Enforcement, since it was the highest paying of the three in the newspaper. After her second day, she was fired due to poor work performance. WTF.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_011a5926

Ugh. So annoying. But I had her get a job in Politics soon after that, and it paid almost as well.

Then I had her go downtown, to search for potential mates. I noticed this pretty little thing, with her yumedust eyes. Future genetic material? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 738528
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_e11a5554

There was a distinct lack of attractive men, but Mara was about to receive a visit from the Social Bunny, so I had her grab the first person she saw and start chatting.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_c11a55f5

I noticed a matchmaker outside, so out of desperation (maybe a little bit early for that, but Mara needed to start making babies) I had her try to get a blind date.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_611a576b

Using all of her money, ($340) she got this horrible man in return.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_611a577c

They did NOT hit it off, even though they did have one chemistry. They were in the negative in their relationship bar when I finally had Mara go home.

After her needs were boosted a bit, I had her head back in, to a different spot. The first thing she does is go over to the poker table and bet $100. I literally face palmed, and said "WHAT THE EFF ARE YOU DOING YOU STUPID PERSON."
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_811a566a

"Haha, I'm gonna kick ass and win a ton of money."
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_211a5672

I tried canceling the action, and she went RIGHT BACK. And then this fun glitch happened. "I just have a little twinge in my neck, no biggie."
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_411a56b1

Welp, she didn't lose any money. But that was the least of my problems. I STILL could not find a man for her. I went all over downtown, the shopping district, and Pleasantview, and NO LUCK.

Mara began making more money, and I was able to build her a little hut right before winter came. This was literally just a few minutes after her house was finished. (notice the man. Read on!)
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_e11a631f

Finally, when Mara was already a third of the way through her adult years, it happened. He looked up at the camera, and I knew he was perfect. I mean, look at that face!
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_c11a611b

His name is Ryan, and he's a family sim too! He has an LTW of having 6 grandchildren. He and Mara have double chem, and hit it off almost immediately.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_011a625e

I got her a double bed the next day after this most wonderful development. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 738528
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_611a645a

They became best friends.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_211a6490

And to make a short story even shorter...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_c11a64cc
-
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_011a6511
-
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_211a6534
-
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_e11a6552
-
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_a11a6560
-
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_e11a6565

I expanded the house a little bit, as I knew they would have a baby soon.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_e11a687a

And whaddya know?
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_211a6abd

Her hair changed while she was pregnant, which was funny. I'd never seen that before.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_411a6ba5

While she was pregnant, her husband not only shocked himself, but also started a fire when he was trying to fix their tv.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_411a6b5e

And then SHE started a fire. *facepalm*
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_811a6bd1

Then I saw her outside in the wee hours of the morning...
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_411a6b16

I mean. If you want to die, that's okay. Could you at least wait until we have an heir?
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_011a6aee

I sent her back inside, and a little while later...
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_a11a6d2f

It's a boy! I named him Aiden.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_c11a6d42

I love this guy. He was so sweet when Aiden was a baby. He would just go in and cuddle him at random times.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_011a6dd6

Aiden is a carbon copy of his mother. Same eyes, hair, facial structure. EVERYTHING.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_611a7164

He was obsessed with the xylophone as a kid. He was already at 4 skill points by the end of his toddler years.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_a11a7333

Baby #2!
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_c11a739b

I was a little nervous as to how Aiden would turn out, since I gave his mom some pretty particular bone structure, plump lips, and narrow jaw. But he looks pretty good as a child!
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_211a771a
-
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_811a7711

Shortly after Aiden turned into a child...
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_e11a78dd

His baby sister, Audrey is born! (With her Daddy's eyes!)
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_411a794d

I left right after I got Mara pregnant with baby #3.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Snapshot_e11a4fe1_c11a79f4

Since her LTW is to get 3 kids through college, I figured I might as well try it. I've never played Uni before, so I'm excited to see how it is!

And that is all I have for today. I will fix my screenshot quality/size, and try to take more pictures next time I play. Bye for now! ;)
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:58 am

Well done Holly! Look forward to seeing more from you! Some really cute simmies there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:24 pm

Love your story and Sims! Sometimes it is a lot of fun to start off your Sims with nothing is'nt it? Will be looking forward to seeing more of your story!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 10:13 am

Your story is off to a great start! Mara is gorgeous and I'm glad things are going well for her.

I enjoyed your closeups of Mara's visitors. I do the same thing whenever I see a new sim on my lot -- zoom right in and see if there's some horrible feature that is going to be accentuated even more in any future offspring. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 598258
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 1:29 pm

Ok...so it's been a while since I've been here (like a month! wtf) But of course that's all explained in the 'Java' thread as to why my presence has waned, and on Tumblr, I kinda gave a sorta-kinda hiatus so I could get my head back in my game now that my internet issues have (hopefully) been solved. I know I showed you that fabulous little intro, but like most things I've done, it's getting scrapped unfortunately. BUT! I am going to be playing with the premades. Right now I'm just finishing up a few things in my current hood before I start over again. The reason why i'm doing it this time is because of one of the challenges I'm currently engaged in that will require certain townies - I believe I mentioned it before - the 'Who's Your Daddy' challenge? I'm going that now with these two who were the survivors of my 'Who's Your Asylum' I did really quick.

I've also been working on my famiy trees for my Just Playin households of late:

Pancake
Montegue
Headburn
Moonlight
Capp

And I'm working on the downloads for these households - I will not leave them behind much like I did my others ;____; Yes I'm still teh sads about that

So, as it stands I'm working on this and this currently but they will be moved to my coming soon Micro Uberhood (I call it Micro because it only has 3 of the hoods in it) which will consist of Pleasantview, Strangetown and Veronaville (curteousy of Mootilda - God rest her soul) and MM's cleaned hoods! And these will be the households in each hood:

PLEASANTVIEW

Dreamers: Darleen, Darren, Dirk
Pleasant: Mary-Sue, Daniel, Lilith, Angela
Lothario: Don
Caliente: Nina
Goth: Mortimer, Bella, Alex, Cassandra
Broke: Skip, Brandi, Dustin, Beau
Montegue: Dixon, Juliette, Damon, Dana, Stephen, Scott, Sean
Niji: Raid, Tyler, Riker, Eezo, Krackle, Butterfinger, Almond Joy, Cookie, Flan, Cheesecake, Gelato
Batchelor: Michel, Dina

STRANGETOWN

Smith: PT, Jenny, Jill, Johnny
Curious: Pascal, Vidcund, Lazlo
Beaker: Loki, Circe, Nervous
Grunt: Buzz, Lyla, Ripp, Tank, Buck
Specter: Ophelia, Olive
Pleasant: Everett, Michiru, Taiki
Flaym: Miracle, Lorraine

VERONAVILLE

Summerdreams: Puck, Bottom, Titania, Oberon
Main Capp: Juliette, Hermia, Tybalt, Cordelia, Taliban, Consort
Secondary Capp: Goneril, Albany, Desdemona, Ariel, Hal, Miranda
Main Monty: Romeo, Mercutio, Patrizio, Isabella, Claudio, Olivia
Secondary Monty: Antonio, Beatrice, Benedick
Headburn: Auggie, Pasqua, Gavin, Velvet, Tiramisu

That's a lot right 8Da LOL Of course I haven't settled the rotation order just yet either and did you notice something about the families I listed? Anything extra or out of place? >3 Heheh...I'm shaking things up a bit of course (what else is new, right? \o/) I guess you could call this almost a revival of my Sims: True Generations I did a few months ago. We'll see how it goes.

That's all for now! Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 9:52 pm

Whew! You've been very busy getting things set up. I like the names of your families -- especially the Pancakes and the Headburns. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 12612

I'll keep my fingers crossed that your internet problems are over so you can get to playing and taking pictures. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 940149
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 8:26 am

Well, problems are and aren't over. My external hard drive bit the dust, so I lost a lot of my sim files, but not all of them because I did have some of them on my desktop, so I'm not too upset about that; however, I did have some old files and stuff on it I hated to have lost along with some family pictures as well. *sigh* But anyways, onward...I'm going to start a new story where I'm mixing the premades with some of my other sims from my recent play. It's going to be a Micro Uberhood utilizing Pleasantview, Strangetown and Veronaville. Here's the profile of the main characters first...

MOONLIGHT HOUSEHOLD (Plesantview then Strangetown)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-moonlight-bunny-profile

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-moonlight-hotaru-profile

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-moonlight-selece-profile

VILLEGA HOUSEHOLD (located in Pleasantview)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Caliban-villega

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Arlec-chino

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Telesto-villega

(these three delightful chaps are not mine though; they're my good friend Kate's from LJ - who isn't really active much anymore)

NEPTUNE HOUSEHOLD (located in Veronaville)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Michelle-fka-michiru

NIJI HOUSEHOLD (located in Strangetown)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Eezo-profile

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Riker-profile

And now here's the prologue (edited)

Warning: Romance, Mention of Death, Language

Rating: R

Settings: Veronaville, Pleasantview, Strangetown

PLEASANTVIEW - Year & A Half Ago…

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-friends-over1

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-friends-over2

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-friends-over3

It seemed like a normal afternoon to Bunny having her boyfriend and her friends over. It was Hotaru’s birthday today, and their parents were to be back that evening before the party.

However…hours passed and not a word…

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-birthday1

"Bunny, I can’t wait any longer! Can we go ahead?" Hotaru pouted.

Bunny glanced at the clock. It was 6:15 p.m. She nodded. “Go ahead, Ru”

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-birthday2

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-birthday3

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-birthday4

Hotaru grew up into a lovely young woman.

After everyone partook in the cake, Tybalt and Telesto headed home before it got too late.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-hotaru-warning-tony

"Make sure you and Bunny don’t make too much noise. I’m going to watch a movie for a bit" Hotaru said chuckling.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-bunny

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-bunny-n-tony1

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-bunny-n-tony2

A couple of hours later…

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-sister-chat1

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-sister-chat2

The girls were watching a late night show waiting for their parents when there was a knock at the door….

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-sister-chat3

…and Bunny knew that whenever there was a cop at the door, the news was never good.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-cop-call1

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-cop-call2

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-cop-call3

Their parents had died in a car wreck - head on collision. Since the girls were underage, they couldn’t stay in the house and would have to leave as soon as arrangements were made.

The only other relative that they could call upon was their grandmother, who lived a few towns away - Selece.

VILLEGA - present day

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-villega1

Telesto entered the house hearing laughter. This was a long awaited reunion...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-villega2

"God, stop! I’m about to piss my pants!" Caliban laughed

"Well that would be a sight to see" Telesto grinned.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-villega3

"Oh my god, Tel?!" Caliban exclaimed going over to give his younger sibling a hug. "When did you get here? I didn’t hear the doorbell"

"Probably because you were trying not to piss your pants?" he laughed.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-villega4

"Yeah, and this idiot right here would be the reason why. This is my best bud from college. Arlec Chino. Arlec, this is my little brother who I haven’t seen since he was a tot"

"Nice to meet you!" he gave him a high five. Telesto laughed. He could see this dude was going to be a blast to be around.

"So, my brother hasn’t driven you crazy yet huh?" he grinned as they headed to the couches to sit down.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-villega5

"So…dad’s going away huh?" Caliban said.

"Yeah, but he really seems determined about this. I’ve only got a couple more years left of high school and I’ve got friends already, and I didn’t care to start all over again" Telesto shook his head.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-villega6

"But why all of the sudden after all this time?" Caliban wondered. Their father had worked his job for about 20 years, and then he’d gotten a message about an exciting new opportunity and he just…changed gears. Perhaps he hadn’t been as happy in his current profession as they’d thought.

"I wish I knew" Telesto shook his head. "But he’s grown, so you can’t tell him anything. He did call when he got there though and he asked about you, so I guess you can ring him and tell him yourself - or email him. Whatever. So fill me on what you guys have been up to?"

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-villega7

"I guess I can start as I’m sure you brothers probably have a bit to catch up on," Arlec said chuckling as he began filling Telesto in on the last 5 years.

VERONAVILLE

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Mups-prologue-looking-for-work

"Hmm…where to begin looking…eh? What’s this? Genetic research? Sounds promising enough"

Promises promises….

Hope you enjoyed! More soon!
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:02 pm

Right now I've gotten caught up in Lego Marvel Superheroes which is my very first Lego game I've ever played and it's learning curve and a half for me, but I've got my story still going on. I hope to have the 3rd chapter up before the Thanksgiving holidays and I know this is early, but I'm very thankful for my little forum family here ^.^ <3

Life Unwritten is hosted via Tumblr: here

or

Via LJ (through x-post from my DW): here

Thanks for reading! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33