Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3

Go down 
+17
autumnelle
Ullwera
mac
SimEm
Sugah
ilikefishfood
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
Nancy01905
Hollymaniac
Grykon
clc
Caleb_71
WittyKitty
Nonni
Hunter
soloaris
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Faery's Grove   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:23 am

Hey all! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 837249

I got a new computer for my birthday and had to reinstall my sims. I was happy to have a fresh start in Pleasantview all over again. Some of these families I simply have no interest in, and will move them all into a shack on the outskirts of town, reselling their houses to others, lol.

But I do really like a few of the families. Particularly the Dreamers.

This time around, I went ahead and let Don Lothario squash Cassandra's heart into pieces, only for Darren Dreamer to pick up the pieces. It took only one kiss for those two to fall in love, and they were married the same day. And I didn't get a picture. D'oh!

Darren and his teenage son, Dirk, moved into the Goth mansion. Here's Cassie thinking of...woohooing the chef?
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Woohoochef

I got Cassie pregnant right away, and, because I'm evil, I decided to have Darren abducted by aliens soon after. I didn't think he would mind too much since he's a knowledge sim. Here's a picture of his alien daughter, Phoebe. I downloaded an avatar skin to use as my alien default. Not sure yet if I like it. It may be a bit too dark for my taste.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Alienbaby

I thought about letting Mortimer die of old age, but he's just so darn sweet and makes such a good grandpa, that I had a change of heart. Here he plays with his granddaughter. He's always spending time with the babies. And, as usual, I didn't think to get a picture of the human offspring. D'oh!
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Grampamorty

Dirk went to college and literally flew through his studies (mostly because I abhor uni and have a hack downloaded so the time is much shorter). I sent a neighborhood teen as well, little Nicole Thompson who can usually be seen working at some of the community lots. They both graduated, bought a house, and got married.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 DirkandNicole

Here's a pic of handsome dad, Darren, and the back of half brother Alexander Goth's head. Dirk is very close to both of them.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Darrenalexander

A picture of Nina Caliente being a snot. First she started an argument with Darren and then she started this nonsense. And she wasn't even invited. She just happened to be walking down the street and decided to crash the wedding. I can't stand either one of those sisters. They'll be lucky if if their house doesn't mysteriously catch on fire... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 422794
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Ninaugh

Dirk and Nicole are a great match for each other. They're both fortune sims and have good chemistry. Dirk wants to reach the top of the architecture career and Nicole? She wants 6 pets to reach the top of the pet career ladder. Ok - that will be interesting. Odd, though, the last time I played Dirk, he had that want and I was on a mission to fulfill it for him. In that game, he married Lilith, and had the ugliest big nosed children I've ever seen. Stay far away from the Pleasant twins' genes, if you want attractive children, or at least give them some plastic surgery.

Anyway, I was going to have Nicole go downtown and adopt 6 dogs, but then I thought - why don't I just simply make them in CAS and move them in? Genius!! So here we have the dawgs, in no particular order since I can't remember which is which, Snickers, Skittles, MilkyWay, Reeses, Jujube,and...something else.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Thedawgs

I'm playing a couple more families, but don't have any pictures yet.

Last edited by Astral Faery on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:01 pm

Congrats to your new computer and to that birthday you get it on Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 128862 This is a awesome story and I was just taken, and had to reed it all, you write very good even like in this case you telling us about your new computer, but you got that thing when you write that gets something interesting, and thats is a gift, I have read about stories from reel life when the writers just did not get it... don't know if it is your mind for details or your humor and good heart, and a reel interest in the matter, or all of it together Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 598258 but it is really good! well said that, the pictures is good to, ones can think you put those types on the picture... but you did not! I never liked those girls eider, but I actually like the twins, maybe for that I feel so bad for one of the sisters that such trouble in the family and no one like her, I intend (always) to give her a happy life when I play... Okay Hope you tell us more about the game... soon! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 97206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:05 am

Oh, how wonderful!!! Ari, I am so glad you've started a thread here and will be sharing your Sims adventures with us. dancintrio

The Dreamers were always one of my fave families in Pleasantview.
I like the twins, too, but agree with you about passing on their genes ... a wee bit scary! laughin
I have a soft spot for Mortimer, but not Cassandra or Alexander so much.

That Avatar skin is wild (loved the movie, btw ... it was beautiful to behold).
Since Harry is a big sci-fi fan, too, I'm assuming you both went to see it together?

Quote :
Snickers, Skittles, MilkyWay, Reeses, Jujube

I don't know anyone who can think of themed pet names better than YOU, m'lady!
I love those names! Awesome! (Good lookin' pooches, too.)

I enjoyed your screenshots and reading your comments MUCHO, as always.
I've missed seeing your terrific captures and reading your witty remarks.

Thank you for sharing with us. I look forward to the next round!

PS Congrats on your new computer! WOOHOO!!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 790471
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:30 am

Wow, that is such a great story!! I have never played with the Dreamer family but they are very nice looking. I love that Avatar skin btw.

I just love the themed names of all the dogs, they are all so cute. I hope they don't destroy the house..lol. So glad you got a new computer, it makes a huge difference in game playing.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:33 pm

Soloaris - thank you for the incredibly kind words, sir! What nice things to say - that really made my day. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 12612

I don't dislike the Pleasant twins, really, they aren't too bad. But I have played them before and their genetics unfortunately breed ugly children with overly large noses. I may just grow the girls up and move them into a small house together, but probably won'a actually play them. Their parents, however, Mary Sue and whateverhisnameis - I don't like either of them and don't intend to play them.

Thank you, Sugah! It's great to actually want to play sims again. For the longest time I really didn't want to - I didn't even want to look at them. But I'm enjoying them right now.

Yes, we absolutely adored Avatar! Harry and I saw it together with our oldest - and grandma took my middle boy to see it. The skin is quite lovely, really, but it is so dark I'm not sure how my sims will look with it. Hair and makeup will be a challenge to coordinate with it, surely.

Thank you, Adrianna (Jen, isn't it?) The Dreamers are quite dreamy, lol.

The dogs! Well, I have ACR in my game, and Dirk and Nicole had just retired to their sofa for a little lovin' when in trots a dog and pees on the floor. Didn't bother them a bit, but I was kind of grossing out. Then another came in and did the same thing...and two more. ENOUGH of that!! After the dogs all left the house, I locked all the doors to 'disallow pets' and they can no longer come in to tear up furniture or pee everywhere. Oy.

The new computer is so awesome. I play a lot of RPG's and host mutliplayer games often - the computer is running so nice and smooth - not nearly as much lagging as I had before. Hubby and I play quite a bit, so better processing speed is definitely a huge plus.

A new neighbor has moved into Pleasantview. This is Hunter's Layla. She's SUCH a pretty sim. She seemed like a knowledge sim to me, so that's what she is. She moved into a tiny condo. Which unfortunately means she's neighbors with Don Lothario and the Caliente brats. (Sorry, Hunter, I had to change her eyebrows. I'm having this bizarre double eyebrow issue in my game and I can't figure out where it's coming from. For some reason, all my default Louis skins have eyebrows on them, which would suggest that I have default eyebrows in the game somewhere, except that they're attaching to my NON default Louis skins, too! But none of my other skins. I'm using the same default and non default Louis skins as I have for years, so...I'm not sure what the heck is going on. I have to choose the size and shape of the eyebrow carefully, so the one that's attached to the skin doesn't show, too. It's quite maddening, actually).

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Layladeimos
Here she is hugging on her cat, Deimos.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Callme
She's met a few of the neighbors. This is John Burb - whose family I won't be playing. I've played them a couple of times before, and I just don't like them. Their daughter, Lucy is a nice girl, though, and grows up into a pretty teen. I might play her later on. Anyway, John thinks Layla is hot. He's right, but first of all...ick. And secondly, he's married.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Ticklefail
He followed her around all night trying to interact with her. Most of the time, he was well received, but when he tried to tickle her, well, she didn't go for that.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Ninasnot
Honestly, Nina, get a life, eh?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Amused
Layla looks amused by Nina's childish antics.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:22 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 128862 This is really great Astral, the new Sim is really hot and her cat is so sweet, the pictures is cool, you are good on taking picture, is that so in reel life too? well any way one can see you have a good eye for how a good picture shall look Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 28795 that family really sucks yes, but like you say the daughter is a beauty, and a quite nice Sim to play with, If I play them I just move them to a clean spot uses a cheat to grow her up let her move out and erase her parents Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 128862

That was fun to read Astral hope have a new update soon Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 912276
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:46 am

Ari - I personally think the Avatar skin is cool. It is dark, but it's also really beautiful I think.

Thank you for downloading Layla and using her in your game. I'm biased, but I think she's a pretty girl too and I'm so happy she's found a home with you. I love that you're playing her as a knowledge Sim, because in my model hood - that's what she is. Layla is very friendly, but very content to be at home and read or hang out with her pets. In my hood she has one cat and one dog.

I love the tickling picture. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 99672 She's normally so sweet faced, so to see that cracked me up.

About the eyebrow thing - that is weird. Aren't some of the Sims glitches just weird? I have some skins with eyebrows already attached - and sometimes I purposely put other eyebrows over them because I like them better. I think the ones you've managed to use for her are just fine. I never would have noticed if you'd not said anything.

Thanks again for using her - and I'm so glad you're playing the game again!
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:52 am

soloaris wrote:
that family really sucks yes, but like you say the daughter is a beauty, and a quite nice Sim to play with, If I play them I just move them to a clean spot uses a cheat to grow her up let her move out and erase her parents Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 128862

Yes, I totally agree with you. I may do that myself.

Thank you for the compliments on my pictures. No, in real life I'm not interested in photography.

Thanks, Hunter. Layla is an absolute doll. I knew if she was going to live alone, she'd need a pet to keep her company. She doesn't strike me as the type to have people over a lot, and seems to enjoy her solitude so she can read and study.

LOL - yeah goofy John Burb - I have to say he deserved that. The way he kept following her around was making me sick to my stomach.

I know I've run across skins with attached eyebrows, and that doesn't really bother me that much. But attaching to my defaults - and even any other Louis skin I install - that's driving me nuts as I use Louis skins *all* the time. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 971462
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:45 pm

Layla has always been one of my faves. It's so neat seeing her in your game, AF. That's weird about the eyebrows.
I love the pic of her with the cat.

The "Caliente Brats"! laughin
I've never been a fan of theirs, Lothario, John Burb's or Mary Sue Pleasant's low life, cheatin', piece of crappola hubby (was it Daniel???).
I've enjoyed playing the twins, even though allowing them to breed is a huge risk. lol

Quote :
Then another came in and did the same thing...and two more. ENOUGH of that!! After the dogs all left the house, I locked all the doors to 'disallow pets' and they can no longer come in to tear up furniture or pee everywhere. Oy.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 598258

Thank you for sharing, Ari. You're making me want to return to Pleasantview.
I always enjoy your screenshots and witty commentaries and this excerpt is no exception. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 940149

PS Avatar comes out in DVD this Tuesday! Are you gonna buy it?
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:29 pm

Heck yah! I can't believe it's coming out already! But it's definitely on my list.

Thank you for your comments. I'm having quite a bit of fun so far. I may play Lothario - but he will certainly not be allowed to woohoo the neighborhood. He has good genes, so he may have his aspiration changed to fortune and settle down. But the others - so not interested, lol.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:14 pm

Do you have any new pictures soon Astral? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 128862 I really wanted to know how it goes with the alien baby and with Layla and her new cat, is "mr Burb", still running after her? hope not, he is a "no gooder", strange because he is a family Sim, don't know why he runs around and try to charm other lady's then his wife, but he always do that, even if she is present, maybe because she just like material things and don't care so much for feelings? (she is a no gooder to Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 97206 ) well no rush my Lady, take your time... but I really wonder what .... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 598258 and what a bout Cassandra/Cassie (swedish name) did she wooho the chef?
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:55 pm

Congrats on your new computer, Ari. I'm glad to hear that you're interested in playing the sims again. I always enjoy reading about your sims' antics. I've never gotten into playing the premade neighborhoods, so I'm not all that familiar with what the premade sims are like. But that Nina really is obnoxious, isn't she? lol I look forward to seeing what happens next in your game.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:46 pm

Oh Jackie! You're cracking me up! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 99672

Yes, I'm not fond of the Burb family, as we discussed before. I think both John and Jennifer are idiots. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 515704 I do have high hopes for their daughter Jennifer, though. I made her a teen (but haven't played her). I think I made her a family sim.

Well, I haven't played any of the premades in awhile, because as usual, my ADHD struck and I started doing something else. I'll have to get back to them later. I never even got to Brandi Broke yet (she's one of my faves).

Em - thanks! I'm happy you enjoy reading things I post. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 738528 And yes, Nina is obnoxious x 10. And her trashy sister Dina, too. Blech - can't stand either of them.

Well, I've been playing for the last couple of days with a family that I made up to do a challenge. I'm doing the Asylum Challenge with a twist.

The rule sheet looks long and daunting, but it's really not that complicated. You start with 8 unrelated sims - but you can only control one of them. The others are the patients at the asylum. They are to be random - aspirations/signs/etc. and once play starts, you're not supposed to even look at their wants.

You're not allowed to have smoke detectors, burglar alarms, or sprinklers to enhance the chaos potential, and have to constantly operate on fewer beds/chairs than people, and only 1 toilet and bathtub. The goal is to reach your controllable sim's LTW. Score? Who cares? I never play to keep score, I play because I love the random chaos that comes with the challenge - especially - with my twist.

So I present to you my Freakshow Asylum.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Sydni
Hi. My name is Sydni. I have been wrongfully institutionalized. The only way to reinstate my freedom is to prove my sanity. I'm sure that if I do something that takes a lot of hard work, like reach the top of the business career, I'll be able to go free. But that won't be easy. You see, several other patients share the asylum with me. And they're....well, I'll let you see for yourself.

Statistics - Sydni: Fortune, Scorpio
Turn ons: facial hair, logic
Turn off: full face makeup

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Thorne
Here we have Thorne. He's a plantsim. His only needs are sunlight, water, and love. But oddly enough, he has trouble even doing that much for himself.

Statistics - Thorne: Knowledge, Aries
Turn ons: robots, zombies
Turn off: custom hair

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Coral
This is Coral. She's a mermaid, obviously. How she can stand to be without water for so long is beyond me, but she somehow manages.

Statistics - Coral: Fortune, Aquarius
Turn ons: custom hair, logic
Turn off: red hair

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Fenrir
This is Fenrir. He's...gorgeous. I mean, he seems perfectly normal to me. I'm wondering in which way he's impaired.

Statistics - Fenrir: Pleasure, Cancer
Turn ons: charismatic, cleaning
Turn off: makeup

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Gnaaargh
This is Graaagh. He's...a zombie. Honestly he kind of creeps me out.

Statistics - Graaagh: Romance, Saggitarius
Turn ons: witches, cleaning
Turn off: plantsims

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Tania
This is Tania. She claims she's a fairy queen. Mmmkay.

Statistics - Tania: Family, Leo
Turn ons: mechanical, fit
Turn off: fat

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Shayde
Her name is Shayde. She's a vampire. Ick.

Statistics - Shayde: Popularity, Taurus
Turn ons: cooking, unemployed
Turn off: fat

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Valkris
And lastly, Valkris. He's an alien.

Statistics - Valkris: Fortune, Gemini
Turn ons: hats, witches
Turn off: jewelry

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Fairypee
Things are already off to a chaotic start. While I was checking out the house, Tania managed to get herself struck by lightning. In a desperate panic, she raced up to the institution's one and only toilet, but was too late.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Showerpanic
And from there she raced to the one and only shower, where Valkris was already waiting. One of the freaks, er, patients, was already in there, and they both had a fit.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Valkrisbegging
Soon after that, Valkris took to begging on the street. He looks pathetic, doesn't he?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Splashing
Thorne takes advantage of the puddles left over after the thunderstorm.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Workingout
There were no business jobs available, so I took a job in law enforcement. Here I'm working out. If I'm lucky, I'll get promoted right away. Money is a critical concern right now. The freaks aren't allowed to leave the house. Something about them being a danger to themselves and others. And since the institution is no longer funded by the state, someone has to keep this place afloat.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Werewolf
I now see why Fenrir is here. At 8 pm, precisely, he turned into a werewolf.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Howl
This is a bad thing, because he has this horrible howl. The sound penetrates the walls of the house, pierces the eardrums, and seems to make the heart stop. It is truly a blood curdling, bone chilling sound.

Everyone in the house, with the exception of Thorne, is afraid of it.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Grrr
He frequently growls at the others.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Noredhands
Shayde is not real fond of him.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Werewolfdishes
But I do have to say, he tidies up more than some of the other freaks. I mean...patients.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Cleanwolf
And who would've thought they'd ever see an image like this?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Holdingears
It's clear Shayde doesn't enjoy the alien's musical talnets.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Nothanks-1
Shayde, as would be suspected, is only up at night. She is trying to make friends, but seems to have a hard time of it. She's a little too pushy, I think. Here she tried to hug Thorne, but he said no thanks.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Bat
This is Shayde again, in her bat form. Yech. She's flying to her coffin to beat the sunrise.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Sunning-1
A new day has dawned. Though there is a sunlamp inside, Thorne doesn't seem to be getting enough sunlight at night. He does this often - races outside to soak up some rays. Problem is, he doesn't stay out there long enough to really do him any good.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Hug-1
He and Graaagh seem to be getting along well.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Gossip-1
Gossiping about Shayde.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Undeathbreath
Thorne: Pew! Undeath breath!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Idontthinkso
They can hug, but zombie boy isn't interested in playing redhands.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Spores
Then Thorne blows spores into Graaagh's face. Uh-oh.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Myeye
Graaagh: My eye!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Ventrilofart
Graaagh plays a ventrilo fart prank on Thorne.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Ventrilofart1
Thorne: Ugh! P-U!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Ventrilofart2
Graaagh: It wasn't me!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Ventrilofart3
Graaagh: He did it!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Ventrilofart4
Graaagh: It was the plant!

I was worried about this exchange, fearing tempers would flare, but the two start laughing about their practical jokes. I breathed a sigh of relief. Angry freaks is not a good thing.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Bestfriends
The two quickly became best friends, though Graaagh doesn't look too happy about it.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:38 pm

I do my very best my Lady Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 97206 Oh this is great Astral... what a challenge, I never done that, looks like fun!
The girl Sydni is so sweet, Coral is really a mermaid, she looks great, where the he.. did you find that body?? never seen a Sim like that, awesome! like the hair on the Vampire, she looks good too, Graaagh he looks a bit sick and I understand he is freaking you out, well this was really fun well done Astral, cant wait for an update on this Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 99672
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:46 pm

Ooh, that sounds like fun, Ari! I think I might have to try this challenge now too. Is having supernatural sims part of the challenge or just your own twist. I think that's fun too, because I've never bothered to play those kinds of sims much, except for vampires and zombies, somewhat. I had a werewolf once, but he kind of freaked me out, so I cured him right away. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 128862 Your sims look great as always. The girls are pretty and the other ones, well, look good for what they are. By the way, I love the name Graagh for the zombie. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 99672
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Ugh! I am so behind in this thread. wtf

I was never fond of Jennifer and especially John.
I think he got on my nerves so much at one point, I put him in a box with no doors, to kill him off.
Pretty sure that was John Burb, cause I think it was Daniel Pleasant that I drowned.
No explanations are needed as to WHY Mr. Pleasant needed to be destroyed. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 99672

Sydni is a pretty Sim and I like her name. It suits her.
For a Plant Sim, Thorn is a rather handsome fella.
Coral (the name suits her perfectly) is lovely. What a beauty!

Quote :
How she can stand to be without water for so long is beyond me, but she somehow manages.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 683951

I concur. Fenrir is quite snacky. Love his shirt! Werewolf, huh?
Graaagh creeps me out, too! affraid
The other 3 (Tania, Shayde & Valkris) are totally cool looking.

What a great pic of Shayde as a bat! I loved the pic of Fenrir the Wolf in the tub, too.

Quote :
Thorne: Pew! Undeath breath!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 448283

This Asylum Challenge sounds like fun, Ari. I've been wanting to try Elle's Spouse Swap Challenge when next I load up my game. Perhaps I'll give this one a whirl when I can start playing again, too.

Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed your beautiful screenshots and fun storytelling, as always. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 28795
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

Thanks, Jackie.

You can find some mermaid meshes at Insim The mermaid tail and top are simply clothing - any sim can be a mermaid for a day!

lol - Graaagh doesn't freak me out at all. Sydni isn't comfortable with him, though.

Thanks, Em. It's a fun challenge that doesn't take a really long time to complete. And it's usually chaotic - so that's always fun, lol. The freaks were my twist. Most people do this with human sims. But I'm kinda....different. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 97206

Sugah wrote:

I was never fond of Jennifer and especially John.
I think he got on my nerves so much at one point, I put him in a box with no doors, to kill him off.
Pretty sure that was John Burb, cause I think it was Daniel Pleasant that I drowned.
No explanations are needed as to WHY Mr. Pleasant needed to be destroyed. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 99672

LOL!! Yes, I remember that. I got a big kick out of it. I think John kept showing up even though you had him locked in a box because he was the town paranoid that everyone kept spying on with the telescope, wasn't he? Then you moved him down to the family bin and he still showed up. Or was that Daniel?

I'll tell you a little secret about Coral. She was actually supposed to be Miss April (as a human, not as a mermaid). But I was having difficulty getting her to show up in the game (she was created in bodyshop). So in a panic I created Ginger - after spending a couple of hours trying to find my original sim. Then I realized the base sim I cloned to create her with was a young adult - a uni student. D'OH! So I will be submitting her in a couple of months as one of my models. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 12612

Thank you for your comments.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:55 pm

Thanks for the link my dear Lady! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 837249
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:12 am

Back with more. In this segment we get to know some of the psychos....I mean patients, a little better.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Fairiesfly
Tania: Fairies don't need to use public transportation because they fly.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Gettingalong
Fenrir and Coral seem to be getting along.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Assets
He pauses a moment to get a good look at her...assets.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Tickle
Here she tickles him.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Yuck
But he's not shy in letting her know she has a hygiene problem.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Critic
Hmph. Everyone's a critic.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Yum
Yum. Ahem...I think I need to go cook dinner.

I try to keep the patients well fed because I don't really like them messing around in the kitchen. The asylum has no sprinklers or smoke detector. Something about expired permits and whatnot - and since I'm a patient myself, there's really nothing I can do, except make sure I cook for them before I head for work or go to sleep.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Criticagain
Fenrir often shares his opinion of others.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Fairesnomakeup
Tania: Fairies don't need to wear makeup. They're naturally beautiful.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Abs
Coral looks odd working out at the ballet bar. But it's working for her - check out those abs!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Cleaning
Oddly enough, it's the werewolf who cleans the tub most often. Of course, I think he's the one that broke it, too.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Securityguard
I'm not thrilled with my job, especially working at night, but it pays well and we really need the money. And someday I'll reach my dream.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Stargazing
Thorne earned some money by discovering a new star!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Gossip2-1
Valkris and Tania share gossip while they wait for their turn to take a bath.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Arguing
Valkris argues with Graaagh.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Brains
Graaagh thinks about Valkris's brain.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Worry
The fairy queen is worried about producing an heir to the fairy kingdom. I wonder if Tania even realizes she's not even in the fairy kingdom.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Moldyfood
Moldy food is better than no food, eh Graaagh?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Moldyfood1
Graaagh: *gag*

I guess even zombies have standards.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Fairiesnomovies1
Tania: Fairies have no need of movies.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Fairiesnomovies
Tania: Are you kidding me??

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Stupidfairy
Tania is kind of rude and snotty. She seems to think we're all beneath her.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Cookingzombie
I was alarmed when I came downstairs to prepare dinner before heading off to work. A zombie at the stove. That sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Cookingzombie1
But he did a nice job of cooking, then carefully set the table.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Moregossip
More gossiping.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Fitzombie
Graaagh gets fit.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Grooving
Valkris grooves to Tania's music.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Sunlight
Here we go again.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Fairiesstink
Even the queen of the fairies isn't immune to stink.

Now this was kind of rude of me. While the two were preoccupied waiting for the bath, I breezed in past them and stole the tub! How else am I supposed to get clean in a house with 8 people and one bathtub? And I use the term 'people' quite loosely - it seems that zombies and werewolves need more baths than everyone else. Go figure.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Nothappy-1
Tania is not happy that I stole the tub from her.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Faint
This doesn't look good.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Faint1
Oh dear. I hope that's not permanent.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Coralbegging
Thorne's near lifeless body doesn't bother Coral a bit. She simply steps around him to beg for money. Or floats around him. Or...whatever mermaids out of water do.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Newjob
I've been working hard and have a little bit of money saved up. Now it's time to search for the job of my dreams.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Fixing
And do something about that tub that's been broken for days. Repairmen refuse to come here, so I have to take care of anything that breaks.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:20 am

Nice update. I especially like Tania's comments, "fairies don't need this, fairies don't need that." Look like things are going pretty well for them so far. I started this challenge too and I seem to have a lot more drama than you have so far. It's a pretty fun challenge. I enjoy seeing your pictures and updates, as usual. Keep it up! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Herz
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:04 am

What a stupid mermaid, she just docent care, poor Plant boy Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 497514 , hope he don't die, and I that liked her so much, that I try to make one for my self Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 553217 , Well have to see to that she gets much more nice in her ways, maybe that behavior lies latent in mermaids?

Fenrir is on the other hand not so nice to her, and also reel bad to your Sim, maybe he have to catch fire, or something to have some manner in the future Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 97206

Tania Is a reel killer, she is just so funny Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 128862 loves those comments too, (and she is reel sweet)

Even if Graaagh is dead he should not go on eating the rotten food, He could have a disaster, do you know what happens with a Zombie, that dies? is it possible to recurrent him twice? and if it is, will he be like before he died and become a zombie, or will he be like a zombie zombie, If you got hard to follow my mind, don't be sad dear Astral, even I don't understand what I mean sometimes! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 99672

Well, good update Astral, I really enjoyed it! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 954246
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:56 pm

Thank you, Em. It's fun doing stuff like this because you can play off the things they do and say. Like Tania - obviously she disagrees with everything everyone else is talking about so it makes her seem snooty. She set her own personality which fits being a fairy queen.

I've played this challenge more than once, but it was only my first time through that I got lots of drama. The patients set the kitchen on fire more than once, and they almost starved to death frequently because the fridge kept running out of food and I kept forgetting to check it. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 598258 I also had the occasional sink bather - I don't seem to have any of those this time around.

Jackie - LOL! So you're not liking Fenrir and Coral so much, eh? Your comments were pretty funny.

And oddly enough, I knew exactly what you were talking about when you said 'zombie zombie' - I was right on the level with you. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 99672

Glad you enjoyed!
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:34 pm

Holy Saint George, Ari!

Whether vampire, zombie, alien - whatever - ALL of your Sims are freaking gorgeous! Did you purposely set out to make the most gorgeous mutants ever???

I just love that you're playing again and sharing your fabulous creativity with us all. Your work is honestly some of the most awesome I've ever seen. Your ability to take the screen captures that you do and tell the tales that you do is such a gift. The fact that you hadn't been active in it lately and depriving us - this is such a real treat.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 243713
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:24 pm

Yep, the drama you had the first time around sounds more like my game. Lots of fires and sink bathing (mostly by one patient in particular), plus fighting and cheating. Luckily I installed a hack recently that gives you a warning when food supplies are low. It's great. Otherwise I'd probably have run out of food a few times and not noticed. I always hated that there's no warning.

I forgot to say before I've been trying the same strategy of having my controlable sim serve meals before work and bedtime, but my patients still try to cook for themselves. Hopefully less often because of it. And it's interesting to see the plantsim's needs for sunlight. I never played one long enough to know what they're like really. Do you have trouble keeping your vampire out of sunlight? I've had trouble keeping vampires alive even when I was controlling them, at times.

It's great when you can use what they talk about and how they act to build on their personalities. That's definitely my favorite part of the game, if I couldn't do that, I probably would have been bored with this game a long time ago. That's what makes it fun to play and to read the other stories people have gotten out of their games.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:21 am

Aw, I'm blushing! Thank you so much, Hunter, for all your kind compliments. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 881668 This is a great way to start a tired morning. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 921735

Em - well, I'll confess that I'm not brave enough to let any of my mutants die - unless it happens accidentally. The one thing I do is direct the vampire to go to sleep every morning and I keep an eye on her to make sure she stays in the coffin. Sims are kind of dumb, and vamps will come out of their coffins occasionally for stupid reasons.

I would be interested in that food running low hack. That sounds like a great idea. It's hard to keep up on that sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next