Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...

Go down 
+7
okiedokieihooked
Riverwillows
Sugah
OkieDarling
Ullwera
ilikefishfood
SandySimmer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 11:08 pm

Thank you Mac! Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 243713 It's been great to get back on track. That hospital lot really had me stalled! Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 12612

I KNEW you'd love Penny! I actually told Jayce you wouldn't be able to resist downloading her! sunny
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 9:11 am

ilikefishfood wrote:
I KNEW you'd love Penny!  I actually told Jayce you wouldn't be able to resist downloading her! sunny

What sort of reputation am I getting??? Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 508493 affraid
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 10:41 am

Toni, you are amazing. You've been so busy, and each one of these newest Sims is a work of art. I don't know how you do it. blinkinhearts
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 9:21 am

mac wrote:
What sort of reputation am I getting??? Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 508493

It's not a bad rep! Honest! laughin We all know you have a thing for pretty, girl-next-door types, and that's perfectly all right! . Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 12612 sunny

Cher64 wrote:
Toni, you are amazing.  You've been so busy, and each one of these newest Sims is a work of art. I don't know how you do it.

Thanks Cher! I'm having fun with all these new BodyShop sliders that are being created. The sky's the limit when it comes to facial features...they even have ones for uneven eyelids! Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 12612
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 9:31 am

I created some 'mystical' simmies for All Hallows Eve

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 Celtic10

"Asha"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 PRUPZ0t

"Marie"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 Uf3CcDg

Click the pics to get to the posts!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 9:57 pm

"King's Chase"

Available furnished and unfurnished

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 FLa4Bi7

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 MUHe7JP

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 8:21 am

My vacation is almost over so I won't be churning these lots out the way I have been the past few weeks.  But I must say, I'm getting faster at building, so as long as people need unfurnished lots I should still be able to whip some up fairly regularly.

Here's the latest in my townhouse series.

"Croft's Close"

Available unfurnished only

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 OWYrCCA

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 B4NQVaC

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 8:20 am

Got another townhouse for you guys!

"Knight's Crest"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 I7TDpzA

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 TMzORtG

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 11:07 pm

"Noelle & Klaus"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 Noelle10

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 Klaus_10

Click the pics to get to the post!  Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 12612
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 6:49 am

Got yet another townhouse for you guys!  This one's biiiig.  Four storeys, six bedrooms and bathrooms and two courtyards!

"Blenham Court"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 Blenha12

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 Blenha13

And a couple of simmies, or a sim couple, or a brother and sister...you decide!

"Grace and Matteo"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 Grace_10

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 Matteo10

Back to top Go down
LadyAngel

LadyAngel

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 2:29 am

Ooh, I'd love to furnish that townhouse!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 11:41 am

lol! Would love to see your decor! Please forgive my falling off the face of the earth recently. I've changed jobs, hubs is starting his own business and I've discovered that an old injury that was acting up is worse than I thought and am facing surgery! Been a crazy few months, and actually mostly positive. Just incredibly chaotic! Hugs! Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 678648
Back to top Go down
LadyAngel

LadyAngel

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 11:50 am

Oh... Exciting and scary at the same time! Hope things work out.

Would it be OK to decorate the building and upload it to my site? All due credit, of course! :)
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 6:01 pm

LadyAngel wrote:
Oh... Exciting and scary at the same time! Hope things work out.

Would it be OK to decorate the building and upload it to my site? All due credit, of course! :)

OF COURSE!!!!!!! How exciting. Feel free to do that to all of my houses! Please send me the link, I'll share on my Tumblr. I've collected quite a li'l following over there! I'm so flattered! dancintrio Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 648375
Back to top Go down
LadyAngel

LadyAngel

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 2:08 am

Great, thanks! My laptop's just died on me and is in for repair at the moment... Feel like I've lost a limb! Lol.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 6:32 pm

LadyAngel wrote:
Great, thanks! My laptop's just died on me and is in for repair at the moment... Feel like I've lost a limb! Lol.

Oh nooooo! I do hope it's something that fairly easy and no too expensive to repair.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 3:16 pm

Happy New Year! I've got another townhouse for sale!  Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a study and a croquet court!

"Clapham Court"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 8eaSMaE

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 TLvEisc

Click the pics to get to the post!
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 4:57 pm

Happy New Year!!!! and SOLD! I'll take it thank you ma'am
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 10:03 pm

okiedokieihooked wrote:
Happy New Year!!!! and SOLD! I'll take it thank you ma'am
Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 99672 dancintrio Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 243713
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4