Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Link Repairs & Index Additions

Go down 
+7
SimEm
Ullwera
Hunter
autumnelle
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
Sugah
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Link Repairs & Index Additions Empty
PostSubject: Link Repairs & Index Additions   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:07 am

As most of you know, since the hacking of several of my accounts, I have had to reupload and repair many download and image links.
It's been slow going, I must confess.
Inspired by my dear Hunter, who has been doing the same at a far more impressive pace over at Basic, I have begun to make better progress here.

As of last night, our Complete Sims links & images have all been repaired.
In addition, I have finished the indexes in that section.
The indexes are a table of contents/catalog of sorts.
Now, you can quickly find a Sim you like via a mini pic. Click on the name of the model and viola! You're there!

I will continue to do this moving forward for each section that still requires links replaced and indexes added.
Soon, in every download category, you will be able to see a preview image of all our creations.
This will enable you to browse through our "catalogs" much more quickly, easily and efficiently.
It should make for a far better downloading experience.

In the meantime, I appreciate your patience during the long rebuilding process.
If you find any broken links, please report them to me in that thread or PM me.
I am grateful when my members give me the heads up on that sorta thing.

As always, I am thankful for my Sugah's Place members and am so happy to have you here with me.

Link Repairs & Index Additions 701517

Last edited by Sugah on Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Link Repairs & Index Additions   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:33 pm

Thanks Lady Sugah, I have downloaded all sims in that renovated section! we the inhabits on your Web Site, are very thank full, for all your hard work to getting things together again! Link Repairs & Index Additions 846508 Link Repairs & Index Additions 711747
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Link Repairs & Index Additions   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Quote :
We the inhabitants on your Web Site, are very thank full, for all your hard work to getting things together again!

Jackie, this just amused me sooo...
"We the inhabitants on your web site are very thankful..."
I pictured little people who live here inside my forum, as in a Sims game.
Kind of like the tiny Whos in Horton's Whoville who live in a speck on a tiny flower. laughin

I must be a little loopy today. Link Repairs & Index Additions 85797

Anyway, THANK YOU for saying what you did.
I hope to make a bit more progress on repairs and creating indexes for our downloads tonight or tomorrow.
I appreciate your support, good sir.

Link Repairs & Index Additions 678648
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Link Repairs & Index Additions   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:33 pm

Link Repairs & Index Additions 981739 Link Repairs & Index Additions 366915 Link Repairs & Index Additions 534790 Link Repairs & Index Additions 955951
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Link Repairs & Index Additions   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:08 am

Sugah, I know the rebuilding process has been a long and painstaking. I just want to say I am glad you decided to stick with and are coming along. As Jackie said, we are grateful that you put your time and hard work into creating this forum and making it a great place to be. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Link Repairs & Index Additions   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:41 am

Thank you, Elle.
I must admit, it is rather boring and tedious, especially repairing the links.
But I intend on finishing the job AND improving upon the site by adding the indexes.
It will be far more user friendly, once the "catalogs" are in place.

Today, I am working on the Custom Walls section.
Since the links have all been repaired (at least I'm thinking they have ... Link Repairs & Index Additions 62525), I'm going to work on creating the table of contents for that topic today.

Quote :
As Jackie said, we are grateful that you put your time and hard work into creating this forum and making it a great place to be.

Having you and our other loyal, devoted, active members here ... who add so much to this forum and help make it what it is ...
THAT is the key to any success this little site might claim. It makes any work I do on behalf of Sugah's Place worthwhile.
Without all of YOU, none of it would matter. It is my dedicated, wonderful members who breathe life into this forum.

Link Repairs & Index Additions 765640
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Link Repairs & Index Additions   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:26 am

Awww ... Sugah, I have not been here for so long time, but I cant Imagen how it should be not to come here every day, and that is you, your way to be, I told you before, that I think your an Angel, always friendly, supporting and completely generous with all kind of emotions. so its you and the other people here that make it such a wonderful place! Link Repairs & Index Additions 678648
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Link Repairs & Index Additions   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:31 pm

Link Repairs & Index Additions 262201 Bravo M'Lady!

We all appreciate the hard work you've put into this place Sugah. We also know you've been dealing with a nagging back and a chair from hell.

Thanks for your efforts to continue make Sugah's one of the best Sim's sites out here. Link Repairs & Index Additions 338947
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Link Repairs & Index Additions   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:42 pm

Thank you both for your support. Your positive feedback means so much.

Hunter, I must say this "Bedrock Chair" (as you've so aptly called it Link Repairs & Index Additions 598258 ) is not much better than my previous one.
However, I've found a way to prop myself up a bit better and I'm thinking it's making the muscles in my back not have to strain so much.
It's still not the best scenario, seating wise, but somewhat improved so as not to be suffering as much. Link Repairs & Index Additions 584675

Shall I whine a bit?
I had almost the entire Custom Walls section indexed, when we lost power here.
That's why I have been offline for a few hours. All that work and POOF!
So, I'll have to redo Part Two of the Interior Walls table of contents.
No matter! It should go a bit faster this time, hopefully!

Anyhoo, I'll catch up on a few of the posts, then get back to work on the indexing.

Again, I am most grateful for your encouragement, my friends.

Link Repairs & Index Additions 154182

Added later @ 5:15pm cst -

I am pleased to announce another table of contents has been completed.
The Custom Walls section now has an up to date index.
It should be much easier to find a wall that suits your needs moving forward. Link Repairs & Index Additions 262201
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Link Repairs & Index Additions   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:19 am

Sugalicious wrote:
I am pleased to announce another table of contents has been completed.

Link Repairs & Index Additions 912276 Link Repairs & Index Additions 912276 Link Repairs & Index Additions 912276
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Link Repairs & Index Additions   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:00 am

Why, thank you, ma'am! Always a joy to have a cheerleader in the house! Link Repairs & Index Additions 817176

First thing Monday, I hope to get started on another section!
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Link Repairs & Index Additions   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:03 am

You have been busy Sugah!!

Nice work!! Link Repairs & Index Additions 408427

Link Repairs & Index Additions 28795
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Link Repairs & Index Additions   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:57 am

Thank you, Ulli. It's a work in progress.
I appreciate the support.

It's always so nice when you can stop by. Link Repairs & Index Additions 711747
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Link Repairs & Index Additions   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:53 am

Link Repairs & Index Additions 846508 Link Repairs & Index Additions 302407
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Link Repairs & Index Additions   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:54 am

Awww...

Link Repairs & Index Additions 154182
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: More indexes added - 5.22.10   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:11 pm

I am pleased to say I have completed the Custom Content recolors indexes.

They are categorized, as follows:

Index of Living Rooms

Index of Dining Rooms

Index of Bedrooms & Nurseries

Index of Entryways & Sitting Rooms

Index of Outdoor Sets

and

Index of Miscellaneous Clutter

Thank you for your continued patience as I create these "table of contents" for each of our download categories.
Soon, your downloading experience should go far more quickly and efficiently!

Link Repairs & Index Additions 408427
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Link Repairs & Index Additions   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Thanks for adding the indexes, Sugah. They are really helpful. I'm sure it's a lot of work, but I think it's worth it.
Link Repairs & Index Additions 954246
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
juicyjudith

PostSubject: Re: Link Repairs & Index Additions   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:32 pm

Link Repairs & Index Additions 955951 What a great idea, just had a quick go with them all, fantastic. Many, many thanks, love and big hugs judith. Link Repairs & Index Additions 338947
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Link Repairs & Index Additions   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:30 am

Thank you, Em and Judith.
I'm so glad you are finding them helpful. Awesome!
Exactly what I was going for! Link Repairs & Index Additions 408427
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Link Repairs & Index Additions   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:09 am

Oh wow, those are so wonderful!! Excellent m'lady. Link Repairs & Index Additions 21650 Link Repairs & Index Additions 302407
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Link Repairs & Index Additions   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:28 am

:thanx:

I'm gettin' there...slowly but surely, m'lady!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Link Repairs & Index Additions   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:29 am

Good Job Lady Sugah, you have worked hard, but it pays of in a very nice and friendly site Link Repairs & Index Additions 950802

Well done Sugah! Link Repairs & Index Additions 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Link Repairs & Index Additions   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:02 pm

Thank you, good sir. Link Repairs & Index Additions 344738
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Real Estate section ... Links repaired!   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Don't anybody feint! Link Repairs & Index Additions 598258

I actually managed to track down the images and download files to 6 out of 9 of my little lots!
Three abodes can not be repaired currently, due to missing images and my main puter being on the fritz, etc., etc.
Hopefully, that info can be retrieved eventually. Link Repairs & Index Additions 266736

I invite you to revisit Sugah's real estate section HERE.
I fully intend on creating an index for Prime Real Estate, as I have for most of my other download sections. Link Repairs & Index Additions 12612

Thank you for your patience, as always.
Happy downloading!!! Link Repairs & Index Additions 338947
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Link Repairs & Index Additions   Link Repairs & Index Additions EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Index repairs/additions - August 9, 2010:

More to come...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Link Repairs & Index Additions   Link Repairs & Index Additions Empty

Back to top Go down

Link Repairs & Index Additions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next