Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...

Go down 
+7
okiedokieihooked
Riverwillows
Sugah
OkieDarling
Ullwera
ilikefishfood
SandySimmer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 11:16 pm

okiedokieihooked wrote:

The Horror! Im so glad I dont know what Im doing  -

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 99672

Ha ha! You made my night! laughin
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 3:29 pm

A li'l something for the clutter-loving simmers (like me!) who need to to be frugal with our RAM (memory) usage  Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 85797  laughin

Pretty Plain wall covering

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 Pretty10

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 4:11 pm

Looks like my house, except that the books are real and there's no room for little statues, etc. affraid verklempt
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 4:19 pm

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 99672 Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 448283
Back to top Go down
Riverwillows

Riverwillows

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 12:10 pm

Any news on Sugah and what's up with her? Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 553217
Back to top Go down
http://beckylynnsims.forumotion.com/
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 4:59 pm

Riverwillows wrote:
Any news on Sugah and what's up with her? Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 553217

Not at all Riverwillows.  She's not logged in here since June, and the only email I have for her is her Sugah's one. No

Just in case there's ever a problem with the site and we need to re-group and contact each other, please feel free to message me at my Tumblr (link in my signature at the bottom)...or maybe Aaroneous will let us crash at his place, Sim Manipulator sunny

Sugah did say that she was dealing with a lot of upheavals in real life.  Praying and hoping that she's alright and just too busy to come by.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 11:49 pm

Indian-Inspired Home (Kerala House)

With one of the worst floods in India’s history taking place in the beautiful state of Kerala, I felt moved to bump this post of a Kerala-style TS2 home that I shared here a few years ago.  I hope that that's okay.

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 DCVBTG7

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 Y46hlfh

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 7:35 am

Toni!!! Sooo good to see you on this site again! Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 366915
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 6:02 pm

mac wrote:
Toni!!! Sooo good to see you on this site again! Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 366915

I'm never as far away as it might appear sunny Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 678648
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 7:46 pm

I've now been very lucky - meeting (in RL) two wonderful sim creators, you, Toni, and Ralu (aka Milano) Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 996440 Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 678648 Total Winners, both! Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 940149
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 7:13 am

mac wrote:
I've now been very lucky - meeting (in RL) two wonderful sim creators, you, Toni, and Ralu (aka Milano) Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 996440 Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 678648 Total Winners, both! Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 940149

That's awesome Mac! And we all know what happened when I met another simmer (from Downunder)! sunny blinkinhearts
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 4:21 pm

I built a hospital as a follower's gift for my Tumblr and wanted to make something for my Sugah's family, so here we go!  sunny

"Drs Jaya Lalchandani & Charles Zhang"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 Charle10

Click the pic to get to the post!  Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 12612

Last edited by ilikefishfood on Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 8:16 pm

looking good MsToni! Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 133298 You finished the hospital Yay! I wanna see - care to give us a tour? or did I miss it?
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 9:12 am

I noticed you found it! Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 12612 dancintrio
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 2:49 pm

"New Orleans Wall Hangings"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 Sims2e16

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 Test10

GLAMOUR LIFE SP OR SIMS 2 ULTIMATE COLLECTION REQUIRED

Click the pic to get to the post!  Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 12612
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 1:28 am

September 19th marked the 35th anniversary of my country’s Independence from Great Britain.  As a sixth generation Kittitian, I thought I’d share a St. Kitts & Nevis simmie.

"Khalil"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 Khalil11

I also did some

"St. Kitts & Nevis Wall Hangings"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 Skn_pi10

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 Ilff_p11

Click the pics to get to the post!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: "Morrigan"   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 2:59 pm

With Halloween approaching and the September Equinox just past, I thought Id cross over onto the more mysterious side...

My Morrigan is inspired by the Irish Phantom Queen and Shift-Shaper 'The Morrigan.'  

"Morrigan"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 Morrin14

Click the image to get to the post!
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 7:00 pm

everything is very nice - love it!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 6:39 pm

"Drs Naila Fisher and Santino Gomez"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 Naila_10

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 Santin11

Click the pics to get to the post!  Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 12612

"Lewis"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 Lewis_10

Click the pic to get to the post!

"Lai"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 Lai_cl10

Click the pic to get to the post!
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 11:26 am

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 28795 Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 7255 Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 344738 Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 687310
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 7:22 am

laughin Thanks Tim! sunny
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 10:18 pm

"Capt. Zara Misick"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 Zara_c10

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 7:38 am

Another building experiment: I like to test myself to see if I can build lots in 30 minutes.
This one took 32 minutes, but that did NOT include landscaping!

"Walcott's Way"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 Walcot12

Click the image to get to the post!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 7:08 pm

"Genna"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 Genna_11

"Garth"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 Garth_12

"Penny"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 Penny_12

"Keegan"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 Keegan10

"Reggie"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 Reggie11

"Wilson"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 Wilson12

Click the pics to get to the post!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 8:30 pm

Toni!!!! You've been going bananas Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 774807 creating. I've just finished playing Morrigan and Lai wow! for a season and am now playng Lewis with Zara to come!
Morrigan is a lawyer, Lai a model, Lewis a baseball player (I created the career), and Zara flight. I'm downloading Penny and maybe Genna.

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 130744
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next