Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2

Go down 
+16
clc
ilikefishfood
autumnelle
WittyKitty
ChocklitKiss
Hobbes
dsmbear
Nancy01905
Astral Faery
soloaris
Nonni
Hunter
Ullwera
SimEm
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Brixley   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:22 pm

This is Brixley, Gerard's wife. She is a housewife and loves to keep her house very tidy. She and Gerard have been talking about starting a family. She loves their dog JoJo and he is very protective of her.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 Brixle10
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:28 pm

Oh, how neat! I'm so glad you're sharing what's going on in your game, AS.

I commented on Tiffani/Jessa and Ching Ching over at Basic ... but just to reiterate: Great capture!
For those of you who haven't seen Hunter's Jessa yet, you really should follow the link Adrianna has provided.
I'm looking forward to having her play an important role in one of my hoods soon.
Ching Ching is too precious, btw. That's one adorable cat.
Who knows? Maybe I'll reinstall Pets one of these days. :dancinkitty1:

Thank you SO MUCH for using my Tranquility walls. I appreciate the support more than you know.
And I love seeing that wall decor with it. It goes well with that shabby couch, which I love, incidently.
That's a neat living room set.

Brixley is beautiful! I love that little ensemble she has on, too. Looks great on her!

I can't wait to hear more about what's going on in your game.
Thank you for sharing these screenshots with us, AS. I enjoyed them.
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:52 am

Thank you!!

As you can tell I really love the Tranquility and Moda Wall Sets...I decorate my rooms around them...lol

If you like that living room set I can pm the link to you tonight when I get home from work. I am pretty sure they allow recoloring and use of their meshes.

Quote :
Brixley is beautiful! I love that little ensemble she has on, too. Looks great on her!
. Yes she is..... can't remember for the life of me where I found her though... since I got my new computer I went on a downloading frenzy which now I am making myself stop and clean up somethings.
Her clothes came with the H&M stuff pack believe it or not.

Thank you for letting me share my little Sims world with you Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 Herz
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:30 pm

Quote :
I can pm the link to you tonight when I get home from work. I am pretty sure they allow recoloring and use of their meshes.

That would be awesome, AS. You are welcome to post it here, if someone else is in love with that set and would like to download it.
It'd be great if the creator shares their meshes freely. I'd love to recolor it, of course.

Quote :
I really love the Tranquility and Moda Wall Sets...I decorate my rooms around them...

Music to my ears, dear lady. You have made my night! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 881668
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:46 pm

Okay, better late than never.

Sorry I haven't responded sooner - but I'm just so far behind and trying to get used to my new medicine regimen.

I think the house so far looks amazing Adrianna. I love the furnishings you've chosen and how you've placed them. The house looks very regal and like a very nice show place. Brixley should be very proud of her home.

They are a striking couple, by the way.

I appreciate you using my Jessa/Tiffani in your game, too. I look forward to seeing her in one of your hoods Sugah! When I first made Jessa, I didn't know if I liked her (she's not my typical Simmie), but I actually have come to really like her and decided that WHEN I get to play my model hood again (one day, Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 266736 ) that she will be Desirae's best friend.

It's funny that you chose Sugah's tranquility wall, Adrianna - it's one of my favorites.

In an earlier post Sugah, you'd said you admired other creators ability to make the things they make and capture the screen shots they do........Uh.......what are you??? Chopped Liver?? I think you do an awesome job M'Lady.

Thanks for sharing these pics with us Adrianna. We creators love to see our things in other's games - but especially when they're enhanced by the special touches you put on/with them. Awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Hunter wrote:

When I first made Jessa, I didn't know if I liked her (she's not my typical Simmie), but I actually have come to really like her and decided that WHEN I get to play my model hood again (one day, Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 266736 ) that she will be Desirae's best friend.

It's funny that you chose Sugah's tranquility wall, Adrianna - it's one of my favorites.

In an earlier post Sugah, you'd said you admired other creators ability to make the things they make and capture the screen shots they do........Uh.......what are you??? Chopped Liver?? I think you do an awesome job M'Lady.

Thanks for sharing these pics with us Adrianna. We creators love to see our things in other's games - but especially when they're enhanced by the special touches you put on/with them. Awesome!

Thank you Hunter, I really appreciate your positive comments!

I do love Jessa, she is perfect!

I agree Sugah has some wonderful screen shots, this is something that I am just now learning to do. Plus her Tranquility Walls are just beautiful and I use them in all of my homes.

I am so happy that you enjoy seeing Jessa in the game, she is the perfect touch to my game. I really appreciate all of the hard work and love that you, the creators put into your Sims and designs. Without you our Sims world would be dull and not enjoyable!!

I am studying some tutorials I have found right now and hopefully soon I can give something back to your wonderful communities! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:32 am

Hunter wrote:
Jen wrote:
I agree Sugah has some wonderful screen shots, this is something that I am just now learning to do. Plus her Tranquility Walls are just beautiful and I use them in all of my homes.

Thank you both. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 70330

Hunter, I will have to find some of the screenshots I am talking about sometime and send them to you.
I truly am in awe of the amazing presentation some creators are able to put together to showcase their work.
My images are pretty basic, really...nothin' fancy or spectacular.
Not sure what I would need to do, but I think my screenshots have improved since I started this gig. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 12679

It's funny you two like the Tranquility Walls so much.
When I look at them, I'm STILL not sure I like them a whole lot.
Can't explain why, but they're simply not amongst my faves.
However, I am THRILLED that you both like 'em! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 408427
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: I have been missing out lately   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:38 am

Adrianna (Jen), I have been dealing with a winter "bug" that keeps coming back. I don't snap back from things like I used to do. I have duties on other sites and I am in training. AFter I take care of that many times my get up and go has gotten up and went.

I don't know how I missed your Thread because I come by Sugah's one or more times a day. You have a wonderful sense of style. Thank you for sharing your pics and peeps.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 Rosethanks
from Nonni
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:09 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 558785

Aww thank you Nonni. I know you are one very busy lady and I really appreciate your sweet comments. This is all a learn as I go process....
Have a wonderful day!

Ok I have added Free Time, OFP and Apartment Life to my computer. I found more great deals at my used book store on them and could not resist. The only one I am lacking now is Bon Voyage, I may just have to break down and pay full retail price for it....lol.
So now I am working on a new house and apartment and will post some pics soon.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: My New Simmies   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:21 pm

Well you know this big ole dummy here deleted all of my downloads the other day and had to go on a new treasure hunt. In a way I am glad that I did. I got to start over from scratch and really be choosy about what I get now.

So needless to say I lost Gerard, Brixley and Tiffani but I have d/l them again, well not Brixley because I couldn't find her.

Giorgio and Olivia have been married for almost 15 years and have a beautiful daughter Gianna. She gets her stunning looks from both her father and mother. They have just recently moved to a new home in a brand new neighborhood as Giorgio recently received a huge promotion at work. Olivia is a semi stay at home mother who makes pottery which she sells in the local downtown art district. She loves to decorate her home and is always moving furniture around just to get it right. Much to their surprise, Olivia is now expecting their second child but this has not slowed her down one bit. Giana studies very hard and is training to be a classical ballerina. She is hoping to be accepted into the prestigious Academy for Ballet.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 Olivia
Olivia
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 SugahsModaWallwithsticker
Sugah's Moda Wall with white tree sticker.....

Olivia just finished remodeling the master suite as it had tacky plaid and polka dot wallpaper and faded red carpet in it...and now here is the finished result
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 MasterBedroom
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:39 am

Quote :
I got to start over from scratch and really be choosy about what I get now.

That's how I have looked at it in the past, Jen. We get to be a bit choosier, when starting the treasure hunt for downloads over again.
Are you finding some fabulous stuff, dahing?

I like the name Gianna very much, btw. Nice!
And I love that couch & cushions. Did you ever tell me if it is a Maxis or is it CC? I can't recall. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 85797
Thank you for using my Moda walls. That wall sticker looks cool on it. I appreciate your support always.

Olivia did a great job on the master suite! Is that a Jope/Simply Styling set, per chance?

Thank you for sharing with us here. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 21650
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:58 am

Quote :
Are you finding some fabulous stuff, dahing?

Oh yes I am.

The first things I had to get again where your Moda & Tranquility walls......then some great Sims from Edward and Hunter.....

My friend turned me onto the is site.That couch set is here, under living rooms and it is # 6.

Here is their policy on recoloring
Quote :
May I recolor/ retexture your objects?
Yes, but link back to us for the meshes. Link only to main page not directly to the pages or files! (no hotlinking)

. They have some lovely stuff there btw....

Quote :
I like the name Gianna very much, btw. Nice!
Thank you....I am going to have to come up with a new name for the baby...

I will post pics of the whole family soon. Thanks for your sweet comments Sugah, I always appreciate them.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:53 pm

Family Night
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 GerardGiannaOlivia-familymovienight

I would like to introduce you to the two newest members of the family.....

Isabella (Bella as her dad has nicknamed her) and Liam

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 BellaLiam
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 BellaLiamsfirstdayhome
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:11 am

Yes, Sims in Paris is a fabulous site.
Since she doesn't allow meshes to be included with recolors, I won't be recoloring any of her gorgeous stuff, unfortunately.
It's just MY policy to always include meshes. (I try to respect meshers ToU.)

Quote :
The first things I had to get again where your Moda & Tranquility walls...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 243713

I LOVE your Family Night pics.
What a beautiful family, Jen!
Did you use a cheat to get the twins or did that happen naturally?
I love the names Isabella and Liam, btw. You are really picking some terrific names, m'lady!

Thank you for sharing. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 405831
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:40 am

Quote :
Yes, Sims in Paris is a fabulous site.
Since she doesn't allow meshes to be included with recolors, I won't be recoloring any of her gorgeous stuff, unfortunately.
It's just MY policy to always include meshes. (I try to respect meshers ToU.)
I wish they would share their meshes but each person is different....it is really a shame.

Quote :
LOVE your Family Night pics.
What a beautiful family, Jen!
Did you use a cheat to get the twins or did that happen naturally?
I love the names Isabella and Liam, btw. You are really picking some terrific names, m'lady!

Thank you for sharing. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 405831

Aww Thank you. No believe it or not it happened naturally....lol. It was as big of a surprise to me as them. I was not expecting that, so now I am going to have to re tweak their house as it is only a three bedroom and the nursery is not big enough for two beds....

I do love those names and found them through baby name searches for Italian and Irish names..... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 Herz

Last edited by AdriannaSimmie on Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:02 pm

You know, on occasion, I have written to a creator or two and have been fortunate to get special permission from that mesher.
I am always grateful when that happens, believe me.

There are plenty of extremely talented meshers out there, so I doubt I'll run out of recoloring options anytime soon.

Have you ever visited THIS site for names, Jen?
I love it. It's 20,000 names from around the world...so many nations to choose from.
You can even search by category, like "angel names", "fairy names", "animal names", etc., etc.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Sugah wrote:

There are plenty of extremely talented meshers out there, so I doubt I'll run out of recoloring options anytime soon.

Have you ever visited THIS site for names, Jen?
I love it. It's 20,000 names from around the world...so many nations to choose from.
You can even search by category, like "angel names", "fairy names", "animal names", etc., etc.

Oh thank you! I will check that site out.

You're right, there are plenty of talented meshers out there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:03 pm

Here's another name generator if you'd like. http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

This is what I've been using lately. Any nationality you want. Just look at the drop down menu's.

My Sim! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 366915
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:16 pm

Oh that's awesome, thanks for the share Edward.... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 533655

I always have a hard time coming up with names....and with the twins I had to do it very quickly but I am happy with those names....
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:39 pm

I do, too, Jen.
It's so important to me to find the perfect name for each of my Sims.
I'd get tripped up a LOT without my baby name books or some of the name sites I've found.

Thanks for sharing your find, Ed! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 21650
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Bianca   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:27 pm

I decided to try out the Body Shop tonight and just played around a bit to get familiar with how everything works.
It was a lot of fun and wow, you can make some really big noses on your simmies...lol.

Anyway, I am working on a new girl for my game but she still needs a lot of work but practicing has been fun.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 Bianca2
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:41 am

Oh, she's lovely already, Jen! Great hair, too!
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:57 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 243713
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Bella & Liam   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Well the two babies have grown into fun loving children. I ment to get pictures of them when they were toddlers but I didn't get around to it. I will tell you that Bella was a bald girl...lol.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 Bella

Bella

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 Liam

Liam

Mom is pregnant again and we'll see if they have twins again.....Giana is a freshman in college now.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:04 pm

Awwww...What a little cutie Liam is! They're both precious, but HE'S a doll baby!

Thank you for sharing, as always, Jen. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next