Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2

Go down 
+16
clc
ilikefishfood
autumnelle
WittyKitty
ChocklitKiss
Hobbes
dsmbear
Nancy01905
Astral Faery
soloaris
Nonni
Hunter
Ullwera
SimEm
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:55 pm

affraid My eyes! My eyes! Why does Maxis do that?!!! And it's bad enough that he has a face like that, but to pair it with bad hair and clothes (I know that outfit!) is just adding insult to injury. He better be really, really nice! laughin

I totally love your story-telling style. It's hilarious Claire!

More please! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:15 pm

Lady T wrote:
My eyes! My eyes! Why does Maxis do that?!!!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 363286
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:39 pm

The sisters in your first family are really cute. I'm going to have to check out that house of Ulli's. I like how you decorated it!

Your legacy sim is starting out rough living in a tent, isn't she? Looks like the gyspsy matchmaker strikes again! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 774807 I hope she manages to find a better potential mate than that. He's bad even for EAxis standards.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:41 am

Many thanks for the lovely comment Ari Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 405831 I'm so glad you enjoyed my update, I got a little behind with your thread but will try to post there again today Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 12612

Astral Faery wrote:
Ulli's beach house looks so beautiful.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 357604

Thanks for the input on the issues Ari, I am updated to AL, I think it maybe because I have mansion uploaded I always had problems the first time I used it so it maybe the same again. Hopefully it will keep working for the timne being and I will sort everything out at the next big meltdown verklempt No

Sweet Sugah wrote:
First of all, Jen is going to love seeing her beautiful Emily & Rhiannon (The Route Sisters) in your game.

I sure hope so Sugah.

Sweet Sugah wrote:
I am thrilled to see my Coastal Living & love how you've decorated the room.
Great rug ... Love the 9 square artwork & ironing board ...
It really all coordinates well, doesn't it?

I'm so gald you approve Sugah, Coastal living works brilliantly in this abode and the ironing board and painting work really well with this set Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 357604

Sweet Sugah wrote:
I love your witty commentaries, Claire. Too funny!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 Yaysmiles I'm so glad I pulled off writing as I went along and glad you enjoyed my comments Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 508493 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 405831

Toni wrote:

My eyes! My eyes! Why does Maxis do that?!!!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 683951 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 448283

Toni wrote:
(I know that outfit!)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 357604 Worst outfit EVER. (other than the clown costume)

Thank you so much for your comment Toni, I'm so glad you enjoyed my update Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 344738

Em, thank you so much for stopping by! And for your lovely comment.
For the sisters you can thank Jen I just dressed them and I'm gonna torture them Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 12612 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 100574
I'm glad you like How I decorated Ulli's fantastic abode, I fully recommend it with bells on.

Quote :
Your legacy sim is starting out rough living in a tent, isn't she?
I'm gonna build her a house today Em, Julie didn't have enough money to start off with and I got so busy playing I forgot to build, shes got 20,000 now so I'm sure I can come up with something.

I'm not sure I want to follow the legacy challenge rule to only marry ea sims....
I may download a nice looking one and say Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 885966 to the rules!

I'm hoping to update either today or tomorrow guys (maybe both if I get loads done) we will see.

Thanks for the comments all Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 648375 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 765640 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 701517
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:01 am

clc wrote:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 765640 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 701517

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 765640 Right back at ya! sunny
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:11 am

Claire wrote:
First off I decided to create a couple of picture recolours for my game...

Claire, I love the paintings. Besides genetics, art is probably my most full download folder. I especially love the paintings of the lions! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 940149

Claire wrote:
I also created a sim family...

What a nice looking group! The Davis' are a great family. I am sorry to hear they were lost in the crash! verklempt

Claire wrote:
I apologise for the picture quality, my computer didn't like me this day Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 515704

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 448283

Toni wrote:
As to my 'name'....years ago, struggling to find a name that wasn't already taken when registering at some online forum, and a song from (of all things) an old TV show called the Electric Company (a psychedelic Sesame Street) popped into my head. It started like this: "I like fish food, you do too. Don't look now your hair is blue...." etc. etc. It stuck! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 97206

So, that explains it. I believe you explained it on another thread a long time ago, but I could not remember what you said. I am glad I ran across this bit!

Claire wrote:
Short update for you all, I have created some paintings to share with you all here, so I have a picture, just waiting for the lovely sugah's approval as I suck at picture taking!

These are lovely, Claire! As I said above, art of different types are my favorite downloads after genetics! I love you

Claire wrote:
I've started a new house as well, here is the front so far...

I agree with Ari, it's a nice original design! The layout is awesome. It reminds me of the Nightlife townhouses, but with a more suburb appeal. Nice work on it!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 42344

Sugah wrote:
What's the big deal if something happens to an image I don't care about, right?

laughin I go through the same thing. My mother is always asking me, "does your computer lack an undo button?"

Toni wrote:
I hadn't realized there were actually steps up to the upper porch! Great for the teenager who's sneaking in after curfew!
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 97206

Leave it to Toni to point out a new way for our sim teens to become miscreants, Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 99672. That is pretty cool, though. I am really loving the way that house is coming along!

Ulli wrote:
Julie Nicelson looks cute. Poor thing sleeping in a tent.

Julie is very cute. You would feel really sorry for some of my Legacy sims. I did not start putting them in a tent until I got Seasons and it would rain on them while they slept outside. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 598258

Claire wrote:
I also have a beach house I created for a challenge entry...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 846508

Claire wrote:
]Anyway without further ado meet the Route Sisters...

wow! They are quite stunning, Claire! Jenn will be pleased! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 Icon_hot

Claire wrote:
There absoultly stunning abode which looks (if its possible) even better ingame than in pictures, a highly recommended download...

A fitting and beautiful home for such lovely ladies! I really love the colors you chose for the living room. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 646549

Claire wrote:
(I did also have a first day of buisness but appear to have forgotten to take pictures Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 657259
However I took about 6 pictures of cooking for some reason Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 62525 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 85797

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 683951

Claire wrote:
And THIS is what she gives me...Personally I want my money back! Then I found out she doesn't give refunds Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 515704

Toni wrote:
affraid My eyes! My eyes! Why does Maxis do that?!!! And it's bad enough that he has a face like that, but to pair it with bad hair and clothes (I know that outfit!) is just adding insult to injury. He better be really, really nice! laughin

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 363286

Claire wrote:
Again sorry for the long update, let me know if you would prefer I move a story or two somewhere else...

If you want, Claire, you are free to showcase your Legacy Challenge in the Challenge Arena. There is a special section for that located here.

I am so glad I took the time to catch up with your game thread, Claire! It was a pleasure to read and I look forward to seeing where you go with it!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 28795
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:02 pm

Elle sweetie thank you so much for the long reply I am SO glad you have enjoyed catching up with my thread.
Elle wrote:

If you want, Claire, you are free to showcase your Legacy Challenge in the Challenge Arena. There is a special section for that located here.
I hadn't noticed this I may do just that Elle, thank you!

I did play my families a bit last week but not enough really to post an update, I will try to get a proper update to you all on thurday, for the time being here is a mini update for you all.

Some recolours I did for just 5 at bps:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 Snapshot_3af2af84_bafd3a1e
(I added two more when I uploaded to Is.)

I have started a request I am doing for a friend:

Quote :
I was hoping for some recolours of the lifeboat in this set(In yellow, orange and white)
http://www.blackpearlsims.com/showthread.php?40926-October-2010-Simple-Life-Sims-2-Downloads&p=697884&viewfull=1#post697884
Also of the Binoculars in this set as well in all sorts of different colours (especially purple and white).
Also I am creating a green and white house and have the meshes I want to use for the living room here:
http://www.blackpearlsims.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1191
But not the right recolours.
Lastly would you be able to do some blanket recolours with these patterns?
A selection of oranges:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 Oranges
A selection of blues:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 Blues
And five patterns:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 Snapshot_faf992f8_1afd5ec5
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 Snapshot_faf992f8_5afd5e6c
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 Snapshot_faf992f8_fafd5e86

And I started another house for someone, luckily they don't want it decorated as its fairly big:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 Snapshot_00000006_1784697e

And lastly I did two night time pictures for a challenge:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 Snapshot_37834a70_17834a72
and:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 Snapshot_37834a70_57834b75

I hope you all enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:46 pm

I am so sorry it has taken me this long to comment on all of your lovely stuff sweetie...

Wow!!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:08 pm

Terrific update, Claire!
Where did you find that rowboat?
I'd really like to have it for some of my beach lots.

I love the textures/fabrics chosen by the person who requested the blankets.
Verrry nice!
And good job on the chair recolors, m'lady.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 133298

Thank you so much for sharing what's been going on in your game lately. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 817176
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:12 am

Claire wrote:
Elle sweetie thank you so much for the long reply I am SO glad you have enjoyed catching up with my thread.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 678648

Lovely recolors, Claire, and I really love the house. Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 367799
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Gorgeous work Claire! I nabbed the chairs at BPS without even making the connection that it was your work. They're lovely! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 12612
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:26 am

Wow - you sure have been busy! That house is huge! I'm loving your recolors, too - fabulous work. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 738528
Back to top Go down
Nancy01905

Nancy01905

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:55 pm

yuppers

Chapter 5 is up :D

http://mercsladen100babychallengets2.weebly.com/

sorry for took so long my motherboard crashed and I had to get a new computer, I was able to save my challenges :D
Back to top Go down
http://writingcorners.proboards51.com/index.cgi
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:23 pm

Oh no! How fortunate you were able to save your challenges. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 12612

So how many children does he have now? 4? I always liked having lots of kids in the house around birthday time - cake for breakfast! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 360147
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:07 am

Ari wrote:
Oh no! How fortunate you were able to save your challenges. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 12612

That is definitely a good thing. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 21650

Ari wrote:
I always liked having lots of kids in the house around birthday time - cake for breakfast!

In the Sladen house it would probably be breakfast, lunch and dinner... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 598258.

Great update, Nancy, I love the pics! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 646549
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:46 am

Aaaaaa....... New Computer Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 12612 New Expansion laughin

New Hood; St. Anna! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 578473

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 1
St Anna, Is a beautiful Place, Sure my new Sani had to move here... laughin
I build the neighborhood from a map called Moon Island, and from scratch, but I think its a sweet Place!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 2
This is Sani's house, a simple building, with kitchen bedroom and a big Balcony....

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 3
Sani and his friend Jane fish direct from the ocean! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 12612

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 4
That is possible with the invisible pond! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 85797 and sure the new Nvidia card and the dual core processor gives a lot of new details to watch!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 5
Sometimes I have to just look on the surrounding and forget to play ... for a long time ... laughin

-------

https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=3131
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40