Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads

Go down 
+16
ilikefishfood
Astral Faery
Nonni
Pierre
LabCat
CallyDreaming
Hunter
juicyjudith
Ullwera
MARTHA!
bdhfsbp23
L.J
Angelsways1
SimEm
andrewplay599
Sugah
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:15 pm

Oh, I'm sorry, Laurie. The update email (which I sent yesterday afternoon, I believe) is actually what I call my announcement newsletter.
So you DID get it? That's great!

I never received my copy. Weird stuff. Anyone else get the latest (10-16) Sugah's Place update email/newsletter?
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:22 pm

Yes I got it too the update email. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:26 pm

Awesome! Thank you for letting me know, Ulli.
I am LOVIN' your new avvy. Viggo's character was my absolute fave in the LOTR trilogy.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:33 pm

Mine too! He is so gorgeous in this film.

I found him in the avatar gallery.

I have him for a while and try to upload mine Ulli Sim in a smaller pic then it might work.
Back to top Go down
juicyjudith

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:41 am

Hi Sugah, I got the update yesterday, and lo and behold I recieved another one today, you must love me lots, hugs judith.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:06 am

I didn't get it, unless I deleted it and forgot. The last e-mail I have from Sugah's Place is about the 10/9 update.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:33 am

This is odd, Em. Seems like some of us have received the newsletter (Judith even received two) and some of us have not.
I, like you, haven't received my copy. Weird.

Thank you both for letting me know.

I am hoping the server and other Forumotion issues (missing emoticons, eg) will be resolved soon.
Thank you for your patience, folks!
Back to top Go down
L.J

L.J

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:30 pm

Maybe it's 'cause of what emails we all have?

Like, I'm on Hotmail, but Sugah, You're on Yahoo aren't you? So maybe it could be something like that...
Back to top Go down
http://www.simtopia.net
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Hmmm...that's a thought, LJ.
I need to compare the email addies against who has and hasn't received the weekly newsletter.
Good thinking! Thank you for your input.
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:39 am

Ahh, i missed this thread, well that explains the smilies i was worried it was my comp! im sure it will be all back up and working for you soon and the site will be even better than it is now(possible!?!)
As a side i ont think i got the email either but i will double check as it normally takes me a long time to get emails anyway.

Great work here sugah its always great when sites try to improve the downloading experience and you have certainly done that! i missed so much in even the small sections before you started this so many thanks hon! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Update on Missing Emoticons & Avatars   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:35 pm

I think the techies at Forumotion have gotten the issues of missing emoticons & avatars (in addition to server probs with our sites not showing up at all sometimes) worked out.

I am having, unfortunately, to reupload about 140 emoticons, so please bare with me as I sort this out.

IMPORTANT: Your avatars may have to be redone, using your avvy image url from the image host you use. I am not sure we can upload avatars to Forumotion anymore.
So, go back in as you first did when setting up your avvy here and redo it, if you wouldn't mind terribly.

I am sorry for any inconvenience and for the mess this past week or two.
I am very grateful for your patience during all the changes with Forumotion.
Hopefully, this will be the last of it.

Some of you may have to hit "refresh" when you visit again to see the most updated version of Sugah's Place forum.

I have about 95 more emoticons to reupload, so hang in there with me.
Things should be lookin' good again by early evening (cst).

On another note, I will continue with the indexes for each download category and hope to have that done by month's end. There's a bunch of 'em folks!

My thanks and sincere apologies for any inconvenience, dear members.
Thank you for hanging in there with me here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:02 pm

You're doing a great job.

I admire you for all the hard work you're doing and making this a greater, better place for us, the members!

Last edited by SIMply Edward on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I have no clue as to how to spell)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:05 pm

Oh, Ed, thank you so much. Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 7255
I'm still working on the emoticon issue (about 50 more to go), but am on the downhill stretch.

I appreciate your support, as always. Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 405831
I love your avvy and sig, as you know. Looks great!!!
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:08 pm

Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 692765 and welcome back all emoticons!

You are doing such a great work Sugah!! Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 678648

I wish I could help you out!

I do some cheering Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 912276 Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 912276 Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 912276 Go Sugah GO!! Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 912276 Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 912276 Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 912276
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:22 pm

Y.M.C.A.......Smilies here today!

Y.M.C.A.......Smilies here to stay!

Y.M.C.A.......Let's all say!

Y.M.C.A........Y.M.C.A.

Smilies here today

Smilies here to stay

YM.C.A......
Back to top Go down
juicyjudith

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:46 pm

Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 790471 Sugah your'e just great, Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 508493 Try and relax for a couple of days and put your feet up, we will still be here. Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 284699 judith.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:05 pm

Awww ... thank you Ed, for that lovely song and dance, dahling.
Let's all join in with dear Edward, shall we?

:ymca: :ymca: :ymca:
(That one's for you, Eddie! Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 145303)

Ulli and Judith, you are both treasures, as always.
I had no idea people loved smileys and emoticons as much as old Sugah does! Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 21650

I think I've got them all back up, plus a few, fun new ones. dancintrio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:39 pm

Most of us should get together and start doing the YMCA dance!

Great job with the smilies! You got them all!

I love them!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:29 pm

I wanted to say I still fully intend on completing the indexes for each download category as you see in my Share a Family, Gallerie d'Arte and The Modeling Agency categories, for example.

I've been hard pressed to keep up with stuff online and in real life lately, but it's definitely on my "to do" list, dear members.
I'm still on it! Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 364821

Thank you for your patience and your presence here, as always.

Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 130744
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: 1000 Members Celebration Update ... Coming Soon!   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:26 am

To my members & friends:

It is with great pleasure that I announce a special celebration in honor of Sugah's Place reaching 1000 members. dancintrio
I am shooting for late January - early February at the latest. (The actual date will be forthcoming asap.)

To my fellow creators, affiliates & friends, if you plan on offering something in celebration, please shoot me a PM or email.
I would be most honored and thrilled to share whatever you are willing to contribute to Sugah's Place, as always.
I'd like to do a special anigif showcasing everyone's contributions, so we'll need to coordinate getting the screenshots to me prior to the update.

I want to say, once again, how blessed I feel and grateful I am to have as many members as I do within less than six months.
I am extremely appreciative of those who make it a point to visit my little forum regularly and have remained active here.
Your devotion and loyalty to Sugah's Place is a great gift to me and I mean that.

Thank you, my dedicated members, for helping to make this place so special to me.
I vow to continue to be a presence here (so many forums are being abandoned) and offer a fun, cozy forum to hang out in, in addition to offering quality downloads as often as possible.

Group Hug!
Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 701517

I love you Sugah I love you
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:36 am

Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 701517 Congratulations My Friend

It's really no wonder you have as many members as you do.

You offer fantastic downloads, you offer a warm, friendly place and you're about a hospitable a host as one can be. Thank You for having Sugah's Place and letting us all be a part of it.

Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 950802
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:35 am

Your kind compliments and generous support mean so much to me, Hunter. Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 881668

Thank YOU for all the lovely things you have said and for being such an important part of this forum. I am grateful to have you here and so blessed to call you my dear friend. Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 23207
Back to top Go down
LabCat

LabCat

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:19 pm

Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 881698 I totally agree with everything Hunter said. You are a very unique and special person. I am so proud to call you my friend! Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 408427 Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 954246 Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 154182
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:21 pm

Thank you, Deb. I truly appreciate all of the lovely things you've said here.
I am grateful for the wonderful, ongoing support of so many kind folks in the Sims community. Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 817176
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:48 pm

I sent out a newletter stating this yesterday, but fear, because of being hacked last night, many may NOT have received it.
There was a similar post in this thread, as stated below. However, it was one of those that disappeared, due to the recent hijacking as well.

Dear Friends and Fellow Creators:

I have been getting quite a few PMs regarding Sugah's Place upcoming 1000 Members Celebration Update.

In case you missed the original post in our "What's Up Ahead" thread, here is the last update posted on the subject:

Just a quick post to say THANK YOU to those of you who have offered to submit something special for my 1000 Members Celebration Update.
I truly appreciate your generous offerings and am grateful.

I think I have a date chosen for the event: January 29th ... the last Friday of this month.

This means, you'll have to get a screenshot of your submission(s) to me early in the week, perhaps no later than Tuesday the 26th.
If I get enough donations, I will be creating an animated gif/slideshow like I did for our grand opening event.
In order for me to showcase your update submissions, I will need an image of it/them, of course.

Here are the general rules for donating to Sugah's Place. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
And thank you again, most sincerely, in advance for the gifts you are offering in celebration of our 1000 members here.

With gratitude,

Sugah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next