Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Sugah's Sim Antics

Go down 
+20
mac
Cher64
Aaroneous
maikkij
twerplina
Grykon
butterflyunion
beckylynn2109
ilikefishfood
bdhfsbp23
Pierre
clc
Ullwera
CallyDreaming
AdriannaSimmie
Hunter
Nonni
Caleb_71
soloaris
autumnelle
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:33 am

I hope no one minds that I have locked my old Sim Antics thread and am starting a new one.
Because of the hacking of my Photobucket account, most all of those images were hijacked and would need replacing.
Forgive me if I am not up to doing so, for there were gobs of screenshots I had shared in that thread.
I'm far more focused on repairing lost download images & files currently for our members.

That being said, I hope to return to playing more frequently, so I can fill my NEW Sim Antics thread with all new Sims adventures & screenshots. Sugah's Sim Antics 262201
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:48 am

Absolutely don't blame you a bit. I'd do the same.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:04 pm

As long as you are going to continue to share your antics with us, it is fine with me. It is probably better to do it this way, anyway! I can't wait to see what your sims get into next. I love you
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:53 pm

Cant wait to see and read about the Antics Sugah's Sim Antics 128862 Its also good to know that you are moving on with your daily Sim life, To close the old Topic and start a new, is a big step, but why search for all those photos or try to re done them, that is just hurtful!, so I will sit down here on this beautiful sofa (.. wait is it not the sofa from Modern Living in Raspberry & Lime, yes I think so, good work with that one Sugah's Sim Antics 128862 hum... one sits very good in this... ) And wait for your next update! Sugah's Sim Antics 319331
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:43 pm

You never cease to make me smile, Jackie.

Thank you, all. I think it IS better to start with a fresh, new thread.
It might bother me to continue posting amongst all the missing images.
I appreciate your support, as always. Sugah's Sim Antics 243713
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:33 pm

My support, you will always have my Lady! Soloaris bow and make theatrical gesture with his hand Sugah's Sim Antics 128862
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:44 pm

Quote :
Soloaris bow and make theatrical gesture with his hand.

Or perhaps just the tip of your hat, dear Jackie...Sugah's Sim Antics Tip_hat

Quote :
My support, you will always have my Lady!

It is my great hope that you shall remain with us for a very long time to come.
I know the ladies will agree with me when I say the support and kindness you have shown us is immeasurable and much appreciated. Sugah's Sim Antics 23207
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:45 pm

Quote :
I know the ladies will agree with me when I say
the support and kindness you have shown us is immeasurable and much
appreciated.

Absolutely! Sugah's Sim Antics Herz
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:53 pm

Your are all to kind my Lady's... this time soloaris bow, and just touch the tip of his hat Sugah's Sim Antics 12612
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:01 am

Quote :
I know the ladies will agree with me when I say
the support and kindness you have shown us is immeasurable and much
appreciated.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:39 am

Don't anybody pass out! Sugah's Sim Antics 598258
I got to play tonight!!! WOOHOO!

I think I actually have my game working again on this new puter.
Jeremy did some work on it Wednesday before I left town.
Since then, I've uninstalled/deleted my old folders and reinstalled the game and SPs/EPs a couple of times.
I've set aside/saved my downloads folder, but am not sure if I'm going to start downloading from scratch or not yet.
I might be far more selective this next time around! Sugah's Sim Antics 12612

Anyhoo, that being said...I've been testing the game this evening.
I am playing ONLY with Maxis items currently, but so far, so good.

I'd like you to meet Madeleine Bublé.
She lives in a very inexpensive trailer home in a not-so-fabulous side of Belladonna Cove.

Sugah's Sim Antics Snapshot_d94fcd31_594fd4d4

Madeleine is a pretty active, outgoing Aries who I've chosen the Athletic career for.

Here she is, with new friend, Lilly (I THINK that's what her name is, lol).

Sugah's Sim Antics Snapshot_d94fcd31_194fd629
Remember, no CC has been added to my game yet, so I'm playing with the bare minimum here.
I was just so excited that I got my game playing again, that I had to share it with you all!

It's far past when I should be in bed.
Bay is due here in 5 hours, so I'd better hit the hay.

Makin' progress, folks! YEEEHAAA! Sugah's Sim Antics 262201
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:59 am

Sugah's Sim Antics 474938

I was so happy to see an addition to your sim antics, Sugah, as I always enjoy them. Madeleine and Lily have my two favorite hairstyles out of the Maxis collection. Belladonna Cove, hmmm, that is becoming my favorite hood, you know. I look forward to seeing where you go with her; you always tell such interesting tales. Especially when you should already be in bed. laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:20 am

Why, thank you, m'lady! Sugah's Sim Antics 687310

I have no idea where I'll go or even IF I'll go anywhere with Miss Bublé, to be honest.
She's rather a "test subject", if you will. laughin
However, I DO like her face, the little trailer park she lives in and her potential...
(Stay tuned for a big CC Madeleine Makeover, once I start huntin' for goodies!)

I agree with you. The hairstyle she's wearing and Belladonna Cove are two of my fave Maxis creations.

I appreciate your feedback mucho. Sugah's Sim Antics 711747
This morning, I was lying in bed thinking of which direction I should go with the downloads situation.
I'm thinking of pretty much starting over and being much more choosy this time.

Are you back in business with your Sims yet, Elleluv?
I know you lost much recently. (No fun whatsoever, I know. No)
All my previous hoods/Sims/games I decided to just delete to insure a clean install.
(Though I imagine, if I looked hard enough, a copy of the game folders might be somewhere hiding in this contraption. Sugah's Sim Antics 553217)
What's the latest on your puter issues, my friend?

Bay is due here soon.
More later tonight, if possible. Sugah's Sim Antics 940149
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:06 am

I run the same CC on 4 computers, but I have a fifth test machine that I check each download on (don't want to corrupt my important games). If your computer is fast enough, a lot of CC doesn't worry it.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Four computers? Egads!
It's not about whether this new puter can handle a bunch of downloads, Russ.
It's about being more selective this time.
Since I create more than I play, I'm going to choose mostly CC I intend on recoloring.
Except for choice hair, fashions & genetics, which I can't live without, of course. Sugah's Sim Antics 598258

I used to go beserk while downloading and inevitably ended up with a bunch of stuff I never really liked or used that much!
Gonna be a lot more picky this time around...only super quality stuff (to my eyes).

Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:44 pm

I rarely download anything new these days, as I have most of what I need. Chasing hair is my main one these days and the other is decent clothing for my non Maxi's meshes.

So you have a new computer, what are the specs?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:00 pm

I have to admit, some of the hair you've found is very unique and impressive, Russ. Sugah's Sim Antics 940149
Not stuff I've seen around much!

It's actually a refurbished computer gifted to me by a very good friend.
It's a Lenovo ThinkCentre desktop.

This is what it says when I click for info:
4CPU 3.06 GHz
2 GB of RAM
The graphics card was the new one I had in my last puter.
It's a NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT, I believe.

Is that what you wanted to know?

Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:18 am

Finally!!! Some Antics.
Sugah's Sim Antics Thanx007
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:47 am

She's really cute, Sugah. I like the picture of her looking at the camera with her pen - great capture. I'm happy you got to play some, YAY!! Sugah's Sim Antics 578473
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:26 am

Thank you, ladies. Sugah's Sim Antics 70330

After getting everything installed and tested in this new puter's game, I was tickled just to have my game loaded up to PLAY!
Usually, I'm taking screenshots of my creations or making sure a recolor I've done looks halfway decent.
I truly miss just playing and am having some major fun here! Sugah's Sim Antics 262201

I downloaded a few choice goodies and did a little makeover on Madeleine Bublé last night.
I don't have contact lenses downloaded yet, so her eyes are subject to change.

Previously:

Sugah's Sim Antics Snapshot_d94fcd31_594fd4d4

Currently:

Sugah's Sim Antics Snapshot_d94fcd31_79510024

What do you think? An improvement?

Ok, I'm loving this whole Bon Voyage thing so far!
Here she is learning to break dance. This doesn't look much like break dancing to me, but hey!
I'm no expert!!! Sugah's Sim Antics 598258

Sugah's Sim Antics Snapshot_d94fcd31_195105a0

This was so much fun.
In celebration of making MVP, Madeleine took a vacation to Twikkii Island & stayed @ the T.I. Beach Hotel there.

Here she is checking in at the front desk. I'm thinkin' she looks pretty dang excited about the whole thing!

Sugah's Sim Antics Snapshot_d94fcd31_f9511c2f

I can't tell you how tickled I am to see the shore...
An actual sea our Sims can swim in and sand they can play on! WOOHOO!!! dancintrio
It looks so beautiful, doesn't it?
I can't believe I waited this long to install Bon Voyage, especially with my tremendous love of the beach.
I am SO lovin' this and can't wait for my Sims to own beachfront property!
It's so great to look at, isn't it? (I know this is such old news to some of you, but I'm so freakin' thrilled about it all!)
Speaking of being thrilled...

Here's the view from Madeleine's hotel room balcony. Gotta love it!!!

Sugah's Sim Antics Snapshot_d94fcd31_19511bda

Looking out over the beautiful, dark, vast sea...
Especially during moments like this, Madeleine sometimes wishes she had someone to share her life with.

Sugah's Sim Antics Snapshot_d94fcd31_19511f51

I've yet to find someone for her, actually.
There are nothing but homely fellas in her hood and she didn't meet anyone on vacation, like I hoped she would.
I'm going to have to create someone for her, but there's going to be quite an age difference between them.
Madeleine only has 14 days left til she becomes a senior.

That's all for now, folks.
Sorry about my overzealous exhuberance regarding all of my Bon Voyage discoveries.
It's just all so new and very cool and so amazing to look at!!!

Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:48 am

Great screenshots. Love the narrative.
Sugah's Sim Antics Urock001
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:29 pm

Sugalicious wrote:
What do you think? An improvement?

I think the new cut shows off her beautiful bone structure to an advantage. I like it! Sugah's Sim Antics 21650

Sugalicious wrote:
An actual sea our Sims can swim in and sand they can play on! WOOHOO!!!

I know, I think that is really cool myself. So cool, in fact, that my simmies have yet to take a vacation in any other environment. Sugah's Sim Antics 100574

Oh, Sugah! I am so glad you are up to your antics again! Sugah's Sim Antics 319331
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:35 pm

I really enjoyed a family I took on a mini-vacation at a park I made with my BV EP. BV is lots of fun but I don't let any of my ladies get PG on vacation anymore. Long story.

Thanks for reviving these Antics!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:18 pm

Lady E wrote:
So cool, in fact, that my simmies have yet to take a vacation in any other environment.

I hear ya, Elleluv! I think I may have that very same mentality, I love the beach atmosphere so much. Sugah's Sim Antics 12612
Thank you both for your comments, ladies. I always appreciate any and all feedback MUCHO. Sugah's Sim Antics 70330

Puter update:
My beloved Jeremy fixed the "goblin green" color issue today.
I'm officially back in business! WOOHOO! Sugah's Sim Antics 262201
Spent a bunch of time, btw, downloading earlier.
Got some fabulous, fun fashions, most of the hacks I use regularly, some food and more.
I need so many things, but I'm being far more selective this time, as I said.

Anyhoo!!!
On with the show...

I was torn as to what to do about a mate for Madeleine.
I didn't know what direction to take with her, knowing she was about to enter her golden years.
But I certainly couldn't see her as a single lady growing old alone...

The answer came to me through a local dude, Carl Contender (I think it's Carl or Carlos???).
He's an athletic senior who she is actually attracted to. She isn't interested in ANY OTHER fella in the hood.
However, Mr. Contender is a homely old fella, unfortunately.
Soooo...I decided to create a handsome, active senior citizen for my athletic beauty, as Madeleine only has 7 days before she becomes an elder.

I'd like you to meet John Paul Daughtry.
(Keep in mind, I do not have any clothes for the elderly downloaded yet & not much custom hair. Workin' on it!)

Sugah's Sim Antics Snapshot_d952023c_995208fb

John Paul is a Scorpion...very athletic...and currently has double chem with the lovely Miss Bublé.
He was once, before his retirement, a professional athlete, then coach.
He is still involved part time in the wonderful world of sports and is a fitness Sim/guru like Madeleine.
(* I changed her hobby interest to fitness - it was music and dance. His was sports. I changed his to fitness also.
It seemed to suit both of them far better. Just FELT right, like THEY feel right together. You know?)

Speaking of these two feeling right together...

All I did was encourage and help their friendship along.
The rest they did entirely themselves.

Sugah's Sim Antics Snapshot_d952023c_99521651

Sugah's Sim Antics Snapshot_d952023c_d9522557

I had nothing to do with their crush, nor the two falling in love.
Isn't that something? It was totally meant to be!!!
I love it when this happens.

I caught the two of them swinging one night like a couple of kids. Awww!

Sugah's Sim Antics Snapshot_d952023c_395222c5

This sort of thing happens constantly in their little mobile home park.
A few of their neighbors wouldn't know what to do with themselves, if they couldn't beat the crap outta one another.

Sugah's Sim Antics Snapshot_d952023c_79521736

---

I am thinking I will have the lovebirds go on a date, then take a trip together.
Afterwards, I'll decide when he'll pop the question.
I'd like to have them get engaged not long before Madeleine morphs into a senior.
I think it'd be beautiful for them to live out their golden years together, from about the time she's ready to age. I love you

I'm gonna download some snacky fashions for my elder Sims in a bit.
I've always loved playing those in their golden years.

Thank you, again, for reading and for your comments, ladies!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:18 am

I am loving John Paul Daughtry...is he related to Chris Daughtry, by chance? Sugah's Sim Antics 738528

I love them together, Sugah; I think you really did a good job matching her with a mate. I suppose there won't be any little ones in their world, though? Awwww... Sugah's Sim Antics 729422

I find that most apartment environments lend way to the neighbors fighting. I think it's like the dorm situation; if two non-playable sims have a negative relationship towards one another, there is no one to control it or minimize the damage.

I think I know the sim you are talking about (Carl/Carlos). I don't remember what his name was in my game, but an athletic sim in my game was attracted to an elder fitness fanatic, but when I took a close look at his face, I was like "oh Sugah's Sim Antics Censored no!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugah's Sim Antics
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next