Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Funny Clever Sims

Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects Empty
PostSubject: Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects   Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 12:40 pm

I have decided to start my thread for the things in my game.  I had mentioned in another post that I had created a neighborhood in Simcity 4, whcih is called River Heights, named by Peni over at MTS,  that I sorta felt was too big for me to fill with lots, and I was refraining from posting anything for it, since I will probably not do much with it, but I decided I wanted to share a few pictures of it as sort of a beginning of a thread here, and I am trying now to work on a new coastal one and I am trying to make it smaller and manageable.  Feel free to comment on my pictures and anything else you want about it. First time using photo bucket so I hope I did this correctly, and if not please let me know and I will fix it the correct way.

Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects RH%204_zps76qrodpz

Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects RH%201_zpszsta4aks

Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects RH%206_zps1x8blsku

Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects RH%202_zpstdfu7c0h

Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects RH%205_zpsmcelsbi9

Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects RH%203_zpshyilgvcp

Last edited by Funny Clever Sims on Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:54 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed my name From Lovey to Funny Clever Sims)
Back to top Go down
http://funnycleversims.tumblr.com/
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects   Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:20 pm

River Heights (is Peni a Nancy Drew fan? laughin ) is cool. I like the hood deco and I'm so impressed that you can make your own hood. The waterfall is gorgeous.

We usually just put the pictures in the thread. You can do this by hovering your cursor over the picture. When the three bars show up in the left upper corner, hover over that and a menu should pop up. Choose Share Links and a small window should pop up. On the right side of that window there should be a section titled Photo Links. Click on the link code under IMG and the box should turn yellow and show the word Copied. Paste that link into your post where ever you want the picture to be.

I'm so glad you've decided to share with us. Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects 74257
Back to top Go down
Funny Clever Sims

PostSubject: Re: Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects   Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:54 pm

Chere64, Thanks so much for the compliments and the photo lesson. Phew you made that so simple and painless, I have never used Photobucket before so this is great how this works Actually, this is probably the best decorated neighborhood I have ever done, but there is alot of roads. I would have liked to take a photo of the entire neighborhood as a whole so one could see how big it actually is, but I really enjoyed decorating this one Alot. I scoured the internet looking for more, more, more deco. : Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects 774807 . I feel like a Sims 2 downloads hoarder at times. Does anyone ever share decorated neighborhoods ?
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects   Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 6:21 pm

Trains 'n Boats 'n Waterfalls, Oh My! wow! I can see the SimCity influence in the 'hood. I used to play it a lot until the Sims came along! (Actually didn't stick with TS1, but TS2 started an addiction  Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects 774807)

All sorts of bells and whistles, now put in some houses (make your own or use some on this site or there are lots on MTS2) and some sims (either make 'em up yourself or try some of the many many simmies contributed here). Let the play begin!
Back to top Go down
Funny Clever Sims

PostSubject: Re: Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects   Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 7:23 pm

Mac A;though this neighborhood looks pretty good decorated unfortunatley when I made the roads in Simcity 4 I made too many roads for me to every fill with lots : ;( So I am trying to make a smaller more reasonable size one, but thank you for the motivational push :)
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects   Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 7:35 pm

Lovey, I'm a CC hoarder, too. I can't seem to stop myself. laughin

I've found a few pretty, decorated hoods at MTS: Carnen, which I used for play breaks while I was working on my big hood; Portland; Mayhaven; Acorn Bend; and The Brille, which may be bigger than you're wanting.  They all use Criquette's fantastic hood deco sets.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects   Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 7:47 pm

lovey626 wrote:
Mac A;though this neighborhood looks pretty good decorated unfortunatley when I made the roads in Simcity 4 I made too many roads for me to every fill with lots

I picked a 'hood with nothing but roads but try to keep the filled lots (more or less) on one screen. Nobody says you have to fill every street! Start small or medium and grow your 'hood as you need to!

One of the reasons that I started a retirement sub-hood is to have a place to put all the (eventually) inactive sims. If they were still around in my main 'hood, it would have lots more houses and would be bursting at the seams! My retirement 'hood is almost entirely "7 Dove" and "1 Chrysanthemum" with 8 "retired" simmies per lot with no more furniture than a 'puter and a 'phone. Doesn't matter, I don't play anyone in that sub-hood.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects   Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:00 pm

Love your neighborhood!! It really looks amazingly good!! My personal favorite is the giant gnome! Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects   Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 4:47 pm

Sorry I'm late to the party, Lovey!

First off, thank you for starting your own Sim antics and projects thread at SP. Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects 21650
Secondly, don't forget to keep your images no more than 675 pixels wide.
The ones you have shared are as large as 795 pixels wide. Woah! Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects Surprised
Don't worry about re-sizing the ones you've already shared.
However, moving forward, if you'd be so kind as to make sure your pics are no more than 675 pixels wide (per our image posting rules HERE), that'd be great!  Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects 584675

Cher, before I forget, thank you for helping Lovey with instructions on sharing images.  Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects 1347917903

Thirdly, I think it is so cool that you created your own 'hood in Sim City 4. Wow!
River Heights is rather impressive. I like the 'hood decor. Gotta love Criquette's sets!
You did a great job.  Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects 28795

Sir Mac wrote:
Nobody says you have to fill every street! Start small or medium and grow your 'hood as you need to!

Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects 637989Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects 357604

Thank you for sharing, Lovey. Looking forward to seeing your coastal 'hood, too.
I love all things beachy!!!
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Funny Clever Sims

PostSubject: Re: Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects   Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:23 pm

Oh goodness I thought I had this sizing thing correctly, I certainly meant to do this at 650x675 so apparently I did not do this right. Well I thought I knew what I was doing when I took them, but apparently I did not size them correctly SO that I could learn to do this right I went back and re did them and I think now I have them right . Can someone just verfiy that I did coorect them the right way ? Thank you and I am sorry Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects 774807 Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects 85797
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects   Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:11 pm

No worries! You didn't have to re-size the original ones, as I said in my post, but I thank you for doing so.
These re-sized images are 650 pixels wide, which is just right. Thank you for adhering to the rules of sharing images.
I appreciate it, Lovey!  Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects 7255

Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects 646549
Back to top Go down
Funny Clever Sims

PostSubject: Re: Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects   Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:13 pm

Thanks for the help Sugah and your patience :). I am learning how to do so many things here I never did before.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects   Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 10:35 pm

Quote :
I am learning how to do so many things here I never did before.

Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects 692371

Quote :
Thanks for the help Sugah and your patience.

Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects 302391 ... And keep up the good work! Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects 687310
Back to top Go down
Funny Clever Sims

PostSubject: Hi All   Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:27 pm

I have been MIA for a bit, but hoping to return soon. Had a lot going on in RL and been working on a new clean mods folder, and it has certainly been kicking my behind with researching conflicts, but I seem to be coming to and of it now. I still have a few conflicts showing in Hack Conflictor, but I may need to sort them out as I go, because I want to move on to playing and creating a downloads folder that I can be happy with as far as load times and creativity options.

I am hoping to be able to create a new terrain and start building a custom hood, but I also want to find a neighborhood that I can just be happy playing and possibly blog or story tell of sorts with. Hope all is well here and if anyone knows of any place that has a list or something for guidance on any mods that conflict that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects   Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 10:51 am

It's good to see you posting again! I look forward to seeing your custom hood, and some storytelling.
Back to top Go down
Funny Clever Sims

PostSubject: Just a quick post to let folks know I changed my username to Funny Clever Sims    Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 1:00 pm

I decided to change my uswername since I have devoted a Tumblr and Pinterest and also considering a blog on Blogger for all my Sims 2 fiddle fadding.

I have started The Belladonna Cove Neighborhood gameplay now to test my mods and hopefully create a Downloads folder that is satisfying to the eye balls and is a decent loading time.

Not sure what the interest at Sugah's Place is in the pre-mades, so not sure there is interest in me posting photo spam. I never really played pre-mades before, but thought it would be a good way to be able to test and play, since I spend way to much time hoarding cc and worrying about the details and I never play.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects   Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 5:13 pm

Welcome back! Can we still call you "Lovey"? It's a lot faster & easier than "Funny Clever Sims"! Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects 97206

If you're talking about sharing the adventures of your TS2 original Maxi's Sims who came with the game, of course you are welcome to!
THIS will give you some ideas for your own game play thread, but certainly sharing what's going on with the original Bella Donna residents is totally acceptable, too.

We look forward to having you back sharing your game antics with us again. Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects 687310
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects   Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny Clever Sims Antics and Projects
Page 1 of 1