Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Cher's Offspring Project Families

Go down 
+8
MaAlet
Nonni
Sugah
mac
SimEm
autumnelle
Grykon
twerplina
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 7:05 pm

Marshall looks good in that hair-still a handsome guy!! Forest is developing nicely too-and its a real bonus when they get along well!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 1:52 pm

I can tell Marshall is Patrick's son. He reminds me of Patrick's sons in my game. Maybe it's the skin tone. I'm always glad to see updates to this project. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 262201
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 2:09 pm

Em, I could see in your last post that Patrick's son in your game looks a lot like the boys in my game. It'll be interesting to see if they are also slow about working on their families.

Lenny and Lilura's girls are growing up.

Astraea is still a child since I have a mod that extends the length of childhood.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Astraea_1

Tanit became a toddler, then a child, during this rotation.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Tanit%20as%20toddler

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Tanit%20as%20Child

I've been frustrated by my inability to get a close-up picture of the short people (toddlers and children) and thought I used to be able to get better pictures. I started fiddling around with my camera mods and realized I'd installed a new set that included the one I needed for taking pictures while playing. I removed it and went back to the one I'd been using before, and I should be able to get better pictures now.

I also poked around in Photobucket and determined that I can't put together a collage of pictures, which is nice when showing the offspring through all ages. I'm going to see if I can put something together in Picasa that I will then be able to host at Photobucket and post here. I have some time to play around with it since none of my offspring are even young adults yet.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 7:33 pm

Astraea and Tanit are very pretty. What mod is it that extends childhood? That sounds great and I could use one that shortens toddlerhood -haha, just kidding! Which is your fav camera mod? I am using Tom's in some of my neighborhoods but recently took it out of one of them cuz it causes crashing sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 12:08 pm

There's a delicacy to their faces that I find really sweet, though knocking over the trash isn't sweet at all. laughin

I use this lifespan mod by Phaenoh. Unfortunately for you, it actually lengthens the toddler phase. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 598258  There are a lot of other lifespan mods at MTS and maybe one of those would be what you want.

I'm actually using a combination of camera mods. I started with Quetzilla's CAS camera because I couldn't get the views I wanted when creating Sims. I also downloaded the cameras by Tom Duhamel (which are probably the same ones you're using) and GunMod. My personal preference ended up being Quetzilla's CAS camera, Tom Duhamel's Build Camera and LiveCamera with LiveCameraNoFade add-on, and all other cameras from GunMod.

At some point recently, I installed Lowedeus's camera mod, but it's not much differnet from all the cameras I already use. That's when I realized I wasn't using Tom Duhamel's LiveCamera any more. When I put that back in, I was able to get closer pictures of my Sims. Are you using SimNopke's skyfix? Apparently that causes problems for some people, and this combination of cameras may fix that.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 2:33 pm

They are very pretty girls. I especially like Tanit's face. She has a really lovely skintone.

Thanks for sharing those camera links. I have no idea what I have in my game right now, but I might need to check out the ones that change the CAS camera. Since I switched computers the UI covers half of my sims' faces and it's hard to edit anything. It looks like one of those might help. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 243713
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:32 pm

Thanks for the links Cher I haven't been using the sky fix. Did you mean the custom camera's and that skyfix don't get along?
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 5:24 am

These offspring are almost ethereal. They are entrancing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:54 am

Quote :
Did you mean the custom camera's and that skyfix don't get along?

Sandy, that's my understanding. I didn't have any problems, but apparently some people have. I didn't download the cameras because of any specific problem I was having, but because I wanted to see how different they might be from what I was already using. In the process, I ended up removing the camera that let me get closer close-ups of my Sims.

Nonni wrote:
These offspring are almost ethereal. They are entrancing.

I'm fascinated by them, too, because their looks are so unique. I expected them to take after Lenny more, but they seem to taking more of Lilura's characteristics.

Em, I downloaded the CAS camera because of the same problem you described, and I've been happy with how it works.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 11:18 am

There was a lot of activity with the Price kids in Avett and Malika's fourth rotation.

Baby Lincoln was born. Edwin happened to be there to admire the new family member.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Snapshot_8246bea8_c438e333

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Snapshot_8246bea8_c438e41f

Bethany grew into a toddler, but I forgot to write down her personality stats.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Snapshot_8246bea8_c438db22

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Snapshot_8246bea8_6438db59

Elijah became a teen, and helps out with the younger kids.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Snapshot_8246bea8_04393eb2

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Snapshot_8246bea8_64394482

Four is not enough children, so Avett and Malika decided to traumatize Elijah by working on number five before Elijah could get out of the room.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Snapshot_8246bea8_e43a9731
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 7:05 pm

I just love looking at these offspring. Besides satisfying my curiosity, they are all so darn cute!
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 10:43 pm

Adorable offspring, the Price family are captivating!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 6:18 pm

I really like Malika. Their kids are all really adorable.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 4:13 pm

Thanks, ladies.

I really like Malika, too, and her family. I think Malika, and Jake & Esther, are my favorite Sims in Sugah's Pleasantview these days.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 5:46 pm

This is embarrassing. I mentioned in the game thread that I had pictures of Colin and Autumn's kids here, then I forgot to post the pictures. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 657259

Spring as a toddler -- I think she's pretty cute!
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Spring%20the%20glowy%20toddler

Winter, who's a cutie as well:
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Baby%20Boy%20Winter

And this is just because I think it's great when parents read to their kids, and I really miss reading to my niece when she was little.  Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 12612
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Autumn%20reading%20to%20Spring

I also have some pictures of Ilyse's twins (Fin is their father), who aged up to children.
Griffin, who is a Libra, 2-9-5-5-6.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Griffin_2

Glenna, who is a Libra, 2-7-5-5-6.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Glenna_2

So, the kids are slobs. laughin I'm off to post more pictures from the Ilyse and Kurt rotation. I'm not pushing them to have children together, but I'm hoping they'll have at least one. They're both Fortune Sims, so it's probably not their highest priority.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 9:51 am

Cher wrote:
Griffin, who is a Libra, 2-9-5-5-6.

Griffin is looking like a "Trekkie" with a love for space! So cute!

All of the kids have great genetics and are so cute! I love you
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 5:54 pm

Jake and Esther's Thorn grew into a toddler, and baby Gilby was born and also grew into a toddler in this rotation.
Thorn
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Toddler%20Thorn
Gilby
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Baby%20Gilby
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Toddler%20Gilby

Edwin and Tawny's Devin grew into a child.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Devin%20as%20child
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 11:33 pm

Wow...Griffin and Glenna are gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 12:55 pm

I might be a bit biased, but I think so, too. laughin They have some great genes.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 2:01 pm

Two more family updates. I'll post more details on my game thread, but here are the offspring pictures.

Jonah and Alyssa's Nick grew into a teen, and Julia grew into a child. I have  before and after pictures of Julia; all I changed was the hair, but it makes a huge difference.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Teen%20Nick_1

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Julia%20before

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Child%20Julia

Patrick and Kelly's Forest also grew into a teen this rotation.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Forest

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Forest%202
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 4:10 pm

So many cute kids! Thorn and Gilby have amazing eyes. Nick is handsome. Hair really does make a big difference. I like the style you chose for Julia. I can always tell Patrick's kids right away without seeing his name. laughin I think the skintone gives it away.

Sadly, I don't have the patience for sims reading to kids. I always cancel it out because they have more important things to do. verklempt Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 100574 I do not feel that way in real life though. My son and I used to spend a lot of time reading together.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 9:11 pm

Em, I frequently cancel the reading, too. There are a lot of things I do raising Sims that I would never do raising real kids! laughin
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 9:52 pm

With the help of the Smart Milk and the Thinking Cap, I always teach my toddlers to talk, walk, and use the potty. I also usually do the nursery rhyme bit - it's sweet - and really cute when some tough guy adventurer sim-hunk is teaching the rhyme! Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 97206

I really have my toddlers play to learn as much skill as possible. Especially charisma, since it's so hard to fulfill later on. By the time the kids go to college, they're usually 4 or 5 in charisma, intelligence, mechanical, and creativity. I keep 'em as kids until they get A+ in school. If mom or dad gets goodie points for a sim kid being an overachiever, I keep the kid as a teen until they advance to level 3 in a teen career. Otherwise I don't play teens much. Then off to univ, with maybe 10K in savings. I only play semester 8 in univ, then on to an adult life, often starting at a higher career level.

(I more or less play the sims as I have lived. Didn't enjoy teenage years much, and univ was intense studying rather than rah-rah. [The nearby college where my BiL teaches seems to be a bit of a party school, although his students - in physics and engineering - are pretty darn serious] Alas, Maikki and I never had kids in RL, so do enjoy the sim-kids. In RL, Maikki and I have 2 spoiled kitties. Don't have to send them to college, but they won't support us in our old age - which hasn't happened yet! Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 971462)
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 5:20 pm

Quote :
I really have my toddlers play to learn as much skill as possible. Especially charisma, since it's so hard to fulfill later on.

I do that too. Sometimes I like to provide them with all the skill building toys to let them choose on their own, but usually if I'm just going for one, I pick the charisma toy for the same reason. I'm a pretty neglectful sim mother. I usually leave the babies and toddlers to their own devices unless they need fed or changed or put to bed. I usually only do skilling anymore (or nursery rhyme) if I need to fulfill wants and there aren't any socializing wants in their panel to do the job quickly.

I like playing teens, but their time as teens is so long that I usually cut it in half and send them to uni or grow them up halfway through.

I'll have to think about my sim playing style compares to how I live my life. I like to give them lots of chances to socialize, have relationships, and breed and none of that is much like me at all. I don't push them to study or advance too hard, which might be like me, but I also don't let them waste time on things that are non-productive like playing computer games. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 62525 It's interesting to think about.

Quote :
Don't have to send them to college, but they won't support us in our old age - which hasn't happened yet!

You need real life pet careers. Get those kitties to work so they can support you like in the sims. laughin
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 6:18 pm

When they're babies, I make sure each parent does some of the work. I'll usually have them play with the baby after a diaper change, and cuddle after a feeding. After a few days, the relationship with the baby is very strong.

When they're toddlers, I like to do all the training, including the nursery rhyme. All their spare time is spent on the rabbit head, which is why I often cancel the reading. If they max out charisma, or age up, I put them on the table playing blocks to build their mechanical ability. I do try to let an adult read to a toddler or child at least once, and once they're a child, I have an adult help with homework at least once.

Some of my adults seem determined to be more hands on, and now that the adults have mostly achieved Permanent Platinum status one way or the other, I tend to let them do whatever they want when I don't have something specific they need to do. I've also had one or two teens who want to help out a lot, and I let them do that most of the time.

Since I use an age mod that allows more time at all life stages, many of my kids have a lot of skills by the time they're ready for college. I'm starting to send them early, though, because I'm ready for them to move on to the next stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cher's Offspring Project Families
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next