Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Em's Offspring

Go down 
+8
SimEm
SandySimmer
Nonni
autumnelle
Astral Faery
Grykon
LilSister
Sugah
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SimEm

SimEm

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 11:14 am

Since I just got The Sims set up on my new computer, I decided to give this a try. I went through the modeling agency indexes and downloaded a bunch of sims, picking whichever caught my eye.  I moved a bunch of them into an apartment building and let them interact with each other and it did not take long for the romances to start.

I started out making households of single sims, but in one case I ended up putting three of Toni's girls ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) together as roommates.

Em's Offspring Snapsh10

I thought they looked like a fun, diverse group to play together.  I ended up spending some time redecorating their apartment (which I may share pics of in my general game thread), but within a day or two of moving everyone in to the four apartments in the complex, they were already starting to find love with their handsome new neighbors and starting to branch out.  Tempest was the first one to fall pregnant (by only 18 hours or so, but more on her later.) but Ming was the first one to marry and move out.

Ming, a med student, fell hard for their upstairs neighbor, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], an aspiring police officer, who was sharing an apartment with his sister, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (both by Ari).

Em's Offspring Snapsh11

As soon as Ming found out she was pregnant, they moved to their own modest, 2 room house (which was all they could afford), got married and prepared for the birth of their first child(ren).

Em's Offspring Snapsh12

Em's Offspring Snapsh13

They had twin boys, Peter and Ryan, who both favored their father in looks at first, especially since they both inherited his bright blue eyes.

Em's Offspring Snapsh14

As they grew older, their physical differences were more apparent.  Peter (I think . . .I may be switching their names.  The one being held by his father in the background) is the spitting image of Drake.  Ryan kind of has his own look, maybe from Ming's side, though I wouldn't say he looks exactly like her.

Em's Offspring Snapsh15

Here are the boys as children . . .

Em's Offspring Snapsh16

Em's Offspring Snapsh17

Just before the boys transitioned into children, Ming gave birth to the couple's third child, a baby girl named Frances.  I hadn't wanted them to have another baby so soon.  When I saw what they were up to, I rushed to change my ACR settings, but I wasn't quick enough, but I think it's worked out okay.  She was still a baby when I left their household, but so far she's favoring her father and brother's in coloring.

Em's Offspring Snapsh18
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 7:15 am

Oh, Em! How wonderful! Em's Offspring 262201
I am thrilled that you, first of all, have Sims 2 set up on your new desktop ...
... AND that you've decided to give the SP Offspring Project a go first thing! Em's Offspring 687310

Em wrote:
I moved a bunch of them into an apartment building and let them interact with each other and it did not take long for the romances to start.

What a great idea!  Em's Offspring 21650

Toni's Ming & Ari's Drake make a handsome couple and their twin sons are so cute.
I'm lovin' their pretty baby blues & dark hair.
And it looks like Frances has the same appealing coloring.
I think we'll all agree that's a gorgeous combination.  Em's Offspring 12612

Em wrote:
I ended up spending some time redecorating their apartment (which I may share pics of in my general game thread)...

Em's Offspring 147390: Em's Offspring 4322

Em, thank you so much for participating in this project.
I'm looking forward to seeing Peter, Ryan and Frances as they grow, and more of your SP couples offspring.

ThankUforSharing  Em's Offspring 461171
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 2:06 pm

Happy to see you are playing again!! Ming and Drake are a handsome and beautiful couple! Their offspring are gorgeous! I will be looking forward to see the others match up as well! I love you
Back to top Go down
LilSister

LilSister

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 7:11 pm

Lovely couple who made beautiful boys and it looks as if Frances is going to be stunning as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilsisterg24/
Cher64

Cher64

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:42 am

Ming and Drake sure make pretty babies. Em's Offspring 12612 I think you're right that there are some subtle differences in the twins; I can see a bit in the eyes and the nose.

I'm glad you've got your computer set up and are playing some Sims 2!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:38 pm

Thanks, everyone!  I'm liking this family a lot so far.  I'm not sure which of the boys is going to turn out the better looking. Peter has very smooth, even features, but Ryan looks like he's going to have more character.  I think it might be a draw.

The next SP offspring born in my game was through Tempest (by Toni, link in the top post).  Tempest is a pleasure sim and very much a free spirit.  She had wants for several different careers; entertainment, culinary, slacker.  She ended up in the slacker, because that's the first one that popped up.  I imagine she wants a job that she isn't married to and doesn't take up a lot of effort she can focus on her passions, whatever they might be at the moment.

Speaking of passions, she really hit it off with not one, but two of her handsome neighbors;  Toni's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], who is a musician through and through (It was his career want and his one true hobby.  Plus, just look at his preview pics!) and Ari's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], who is a dancer.  You can say Tempest is drawn to creative types.  (I need to check and see if that's one of her turn ons.  I know I gave that turn on to someone.)

Em's Offspring Snapsh19

She had what seems to be an open relationship with both of them.  Neither man seems to mind when she flirts or kisses the other one in front of him.  In fact, when I noticed she was pregnant, I wasn't entirely sure who the father was.  I had my suspicions, but there was a chance I was wrong about the paternity.

Em's Offspring Snapsh20

Em's Offspring Snapsh21

If the truth wasn't about the baby's paternity wasn't clear before her birth, her eye color would have given it away afterwards.  As I strongly suspected, Stefan turned out to be the father of Tempest's baby girl, Rain.  (Rain, as a play off her mother's name and because it would not stop raining on this lot during Tempest's pregnancy.  Rain was born in the middle of a thunderstorm.)  (Also, I need to get a better picture of Stefan, I only seemed to get the back of his head.   Em's Offspring 774807 )

Em's Offspring Snapsh22

Even though she's a single mom, Tempest has not had to raise her daughter on her own.  She's had a lot of help from her bestie and also still single roomie, Ciara.  Between Tempest working night shift and Ciara the day shift at a law firm, they managed to get by.  (But not without a bout of food poisoning and their neighbors and baby daddy complaining in the middle of the night about the state of their apartment!   Rolling Eyes )  Rain is shaping up into a very lovely toddler.

Em's Offspring Snapsh23

Last edited by SimEm on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:42 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : minor typos and formatting fixes :))
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 4:41 am

What a cute, original name! Rain is such a beautiful little girl; that's no wonder, her mom is gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
Cher64

Cher64

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:28 am

I love the name Rain, and the reason for it makes total sense. She's going to be just as pretty as her mama!

It's good that Tempest has so much help, although it seems like those complainers could stop complaining and help out more with the cleaning! laughin
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 3:34 pm

Quote :
it seems like those complainers could stop complaining and help out more with the cleaning!

I know, right! I actually tried to make Tempest influence Stefan to clean when he came over and complained, but it was 4 a.m. or some other ridiculous time of night when that happened, so he didn't stay long enough for me to get the chance. The complainers were the same sims that start inviting themselves over to the apartment at 6 a.m. and hang out until 10 p.m. They had to know these ladies are dealing with an infant and food poisoning. Why they were banging on their door in the middle of the night to complain, instead of sleeping in their own apartments is beyond me. I guess they can't sleep knowing their neighbors' apartment is a mess. Em's Offspring 774807 Em's Offspring 971462

Quote :
Rain is such a beautiful little girl; that's no wonder, her mom is gorgeous!

Yes, she is! We have our very talented Toni to thank for her gorgeous momma!

The name as a toss-up between Rain and Stormy. I knew Tempest being such a unique spirit would need a unique name for her child.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:40 pm

Em wrote:
She had what seems to be an open relationship with both of them ... In fact, when I noticed she was pregnant, I wasn't entirely sure who the father was.

Woah! She is really takin' the whole pleasure seeker bit she's got going on to a whole new level, isn't she? Em's Offspring 598258

Quote :
Stefan turned out to be the father of Tempest's baby girl, Rain.  (Rain, as a play off her mother's name and because it would not stop raining on this lot during Tempest's pregnancy.  Rain was born in the middle of a thunderstorm.)

Cool and clever!!! Em's Offspring 692371

Rain is a darling toddler, Em... So lovely!
There's that stunning combination of black hair and beautiful baby blues we find so attractive! Em's Offspring 12612

Cher wrote:
It's good that Tempest has so much help, although it seems like those complainers could stop complaining and help out more with the cleaning!

Good one, Cher!  Em's Offspring 97206

Em's Offspring 357604 Em's Offspring 637989

Em wrote:
The complainers were the same sims that start inviting themselves over to the apartment at 6 a.m. and hang out until 10 p.m. They had to know these ladies are dealing with an infant and food poisoning. Why they were banging on their door in the middle of the night to complain, instead of sleeping in their own apartments is beyond me.

Sheesh! Not exactly pillars of patience or good samaritans, are they, Em?
Next thing you know it, they'll be callin' the landlord!!! Em's Offspring 971462

This has been great fun. Thank you for sharing.
I look forward to seeing Peter, Ryan, Frances and now Rain as they grow.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:03 pm

Quote :
Woah! She is really takin' the whole pleasure seeker bit she's got going on to a whole new level, isn't she?

This whole group is quickly becoming that way. I can't keep track of who's with who they've been swapping partners so fast. I'm not sure they can either! laughin

Quote :
There's that stunning combination of black hair and beautiful baby blues we find so attractive!

No doubt, I've shown some bias picking sims with those traits to start with. Em's Offspring 738528

I've had some other offspring born from other pairs, but before I introduce them, I want to share some updates on the youngsters we've already met.

I finally got a decent pic of Stefan and with his daughter too. He was hanging out at the apt when Tempest and Ciara both had to head to work at the same time.

Em's Offspring Snapsh25

Tempest asked him to keep Rain for her and he gladly agreed. The pair got on quite well and the father-daughter resemblance is strong between these two!

Em's Offspring Snapsh24

She's growing into a pretty, pink-loving girl. Not only are her jammies pink (as seen here), but her everyday outfit is all pink!

Em's Offspring Snapsh26

I visited Drake and Ming today, who are rapidly working the way up their respective career ladders as their kids are growing up, learning lots, and studying hard. Drake's LTW is for all three of them to go to college. Ming is obsessed with the boys earning scholarships.

Here is Miss Frances.

Em's Offspring Snapsh27

Em's Offspring Snapsh28

And her bog brothers are now teens. Ryan is a knowledge sim, like his mom.

Em's Offspring Snapsh29

Pete is a romance sim, unlike his dad.

Em's Offspring Snapsh30

I want to get a whole family picture of them, but for now I was lucky to catch most of the family having a meal together. They keep pretty busy and some of the family members aren't as close as they could be. Ming had been dreaming of a family vacation to the far east, so hopefully they can make that happen in the near future and spend some quality time together.

Em's Offspring Snapsh31
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:47 pm

Oh, Em! All of the offspring are so gorgeous, aren't they?  wow!

Pretty-in-Pink Rain definitely resembles her daddy.
Frances & the twins are such good looking kids, too.
I really like handsome Peter's face, especially... Those big, beautiful eyes! WOW!

Here's hoping things slow down for Ming & family, so she can return to her homeland in the far east for a much deserved & needed vacay.

Thank you for sharing, Em. You're really rockin' right along!  Em's Offspring 21650
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 5:19 pm

Em, I don't know where my head is. Like I am such a 'Duh'. Sometimes I get lost on sites, including my own.  Em's Offspring 97206

You picked your Sims like did, through the modeling agency, at least I think I did. *sigh*

Any-who, gorgeous offspring coming up. Thank you for participating and sharing your little Simmie families. I have so enjoyed what is happening in your game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Grykon

Grykon

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 8:10 am

Very nice Em, Ming is a gorgeous Sim, one of my faves! Well done!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:19 am

Compared to the sedate Drake and Ming, Tempest really is a Tempest!! Em's Offspring 683951 Her hair really fits her too!!
So it looks like Stefan is the lucky Dad! Rain is adorable and growing fast!

Frances is so beautiful-already a child! Ryan and Pete are so handsome, I too am loving the black hair blue eye combo!
Em wrote:
Ming had been dreaming of a family vacation to the far east, so hopefully they can make that happen in the near future and spend some quality time together.
That would be fun to see! My Sims have vacation wants sometimes, but they rarely get that fulfilled! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:18 pm

Em's Offspring 846508 How is it possible that every one of your offspring kiddies are so gorgeous! Just look at their beautiful eyes!

The picture of Rain and her Daddy is precious!

The "Here is Miss Frances." - picture is my favourite. They both look so dreamy. Em's Offspring 846508

Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
Cher64

Cher64

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:47 pm

What a bunch of gorgeous kids! Rain has a sweet look on her face in the jammies picture. The "Here is Miss Frances" picture shows a serious, sensitive little girl. It's a great picture. Pete and Ryan are nice-looking boys. I sure hope Ming gets that family vacation before the kids get too much older and start moving out!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:32 pm

No worries, Nonni.  Sometimes I miss posts or lose track of what I've responded to also. Em's Offspring 319331

Tim wrote:
Very nice Em, Ming is a gorgeous Sim, one of my faves! Well done!

I like her a lot too.  She reminds me of one of my own sims, Reese, that I've had in my game forever, but Ming is definitely prettier.

Sandy wrote:
Compared to the sedate Drake and Ming, Tempest really is a Tempest!!

Yes!  And so are all of my other apartment dwellers!  I don't know if things are calmer for Drake and Ming (and Ava and Patrick, the next couple I plan to share) because of their aspirations (they're both family-knowledge pairs while the others are mostly popularity and pleasure) or because I moved them out on their own where there is less temptation.

Sandy wrote:
Her hair really fits her too!!

Part of me really wants to change her hair, but I can't bring myself to do it.  I did try out some other styles on her and she looks great in anything, but ultimately, I put her back in her original hairstyle.

Quote :
I too am loving the black hair blue eye combo!

Me too.  It's my fave.

Quote :
That would be fun to see! My Sims have vacation wants sometimes, but they rarely get that fulfilled! Rolling Eyes

It's so hard to make the time.  There's so much going on, I don't want to pull them away.

MaAlet wrote:
How is it possible that every one of your offspring kiddies are so gorgeous!

Because the ladies here (Toni and Ari, so far, but I hope to have offspring of sims by some of the other creators here soon) are just that talented!  It's all them.  Em's Offspring 940149

Cher wrote:
The "Here is Miss Frances" picture shows a serious, sensitive little girl. It's a great picture.

I like that pic too.  I thought she looked so sweet and shy hiding behind her mom's hair.  But I checked her stats and she is not shy at all.  I think she's fairly playful too, but I will have to check.

The next pair I want to share is Ari's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] who I made as a sister to Drake and Jen's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Em's Offspring Snapsh32

Patrick is a science geek, determined to reach Mad Scientist status. Ava just wants to raise three successful children (like her brother). She had a very brief stint as a Professional Party Guest, when I accidentally made her a townie when I was trying to clear off a stuck guest with the teleporter. But I bad chance card ended that career as quickly as it started.  She wasn't rolling any career wants, so I didn't make her get a job.

They love to cuddle and watch the sky.  (They're the only couple in this group who does that and I would catch them doing it all the time.)

Em's Offspring Snapsh33

They were trying for a baby even before they were engaged without success.  Once they made their relationship official, they moved into their own place and continued to try to start a family.  In the meantime, Ava started using her freetime to learn the piano.

Em's Offspring Snapsh34

After a long engagement and still no baby, they tied the knot and planned a Far East vacation.

Em's Offspring Snapsh35

Going on a honeymoon, must have done the trick.  They came back pregnant and soon had a baby boy, Connor.

Em's Offspring Snapsh36

After their son was born, Ava must have found a new sense of purpose for her life.  She immediately decided to start a career in education and to adopt a kitten.

Em's Offspring Snapsh37

I think Connor strongly resembles his father, but with his mother's dark hair.

Em's Offspring Snapsh38

As a teen he's decided to follow in his father's footsteps as well and is pursuing knowledge.  Patrick is very close to reaching his lifetime goal and the top of his career.  Ava is rising quickly through the education field as well.

Em's Offspring Snapsh39

This couple has had the hardest time conceiving.  They keep trying to have a baby, but so far only have one child.  I don't know if Ava is glitched since I accidentally made her a townie, briefly.  Maybe I need to send them on another vacation and see what happens.  I caught Ava thinking about a trip to the mountains.  Or maybe Connor will just remain an only child.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:06 pm

I think I'd try the vacation thing again if you decide to give Connor a little brother or sister. Who knows?! laughin I had a sim once who had a lot of trouble conceiving. She was a Maxis Uni sim that one of my sims married. She did manage to have four kids, but I had to extend her adulthood quite a lot in order to make that happen.

Patrick is one of the sims I downloaded to use in my game. I'm happy to see how cute his son turned out to be and I agree, Connor looks very much like his father.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:33 pm

I've already been extending their adult years. Both Ava and Patrick have drunk a bottle of the elixir each. Usually I don't do that and I let my sims age, since I play more legacy style, but this time I think I'm going to keep my sims young for longer, maybe indefinitely.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:47 am

Em I really like Ava and Patrick. They are so cute together! I love that cuddle on the ground to look at the sky animation. Connor is a cutie!
I like that picture with the group in the background! They all look like they are having a grand time! laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:10 am

Em wrote:
They love to cuddle and watch the sky.  (They're the only couple in this group who does that and I would catch them doing it all the time.)

Awww ... Très romantique! Em's Offspring 508493

Ava & Patrick are a lovely couple, Em.

Quote :
Both Ava and Patrick have drunk a bottle of the elixir each. Usually I don't do that ... but this time I think I'm going to keep my sims young for longer, maybe indefinitely.

My Sims in Tres Lagos, especially participating in this project, have had to take quite a few sips from the green fountain of youth, too.
I want them to see their children grow and hopefully, their childrens' children. I'd really like to see my original Offspring couples into the next generation (at least).

I am glad Ava & Patrick were finally able to conceive while away on a relaxing vacation.
Hopefully, if they are able to get away to the mountains, handsome Conner will soon have a new little sibling.
And I agree with you and Cher ... He resembles his daddy.  Em's Offspring 12612

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:55 am

Quote :
I like that picture with the group in the background! They all look like they are having a grand time! laughin

They seemed too busy having fun to pay much attention to the wedding!  laughin I will excuse them though, since Ming was keeping the boys entertained and Enrique (my musician) was the one playing the piano.  I decided that he could be playing the wedding music.  laughin

I'm really behind in commenting on other's threads.  I fully intend to do that soon, but I really wanted to share my new favorite couple/family.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (by Toni) and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (by me).  I wasn't going to use any of my own sims since I usually play exclusively with my own, but I happened to start this challenge in the same hood that I use to take preview pics of my sims and my latest batch of gift sims came in handy when I found myself coming short on sim ladies for the single men in my apartment complex.

Em's Offspring Snapsh40

Franco did have his eye on (to put it mildly) another lady in the apartment complex, but once I noticed he started rejecting her advances in favor of Raymie, I moved the couple out and into their own apartment in another building.  (I would have gone with a house, but they didn't have enough funds starting out.)  Franco is a wealth sim in the business track whose LTW is to earm $100,000.  Raymie is a family sim in education who wants to have 3 children graduate from college (both seem to be very popular LTWs in this group.)

They barely get moved in when Raymie gives birth in front of the apartment (and in front of all of their single male neighbors  affraid ) while Franco is at work to a baby boy named Ramon.  He has his dad's lighter skin.  His eyes and hair are dark, like both of his parents.

Em's Offspring Snapsh42

As he grows, Ramon resembles Raymie more and more, especially with the shape of his nose.

Em's Offspring Snapsh43

Em's Offspring Snapsh44

Soon a little sister is added to the family, Portia.

Em's Offspring Snapsh45

As a baby, genetically she resembles Ramon.  As she ages, she tends to favor daddy more than mom with features more like Franco's (especially the nose.)

Em's Offspring Snapsh46

Em's Offspring Snapsh47

Baby number 3, is also a girl, also similar in coloration to her siblings.  Her name is Francesca.

Em's Offspring Snapsh48

Em's Offspring Snapsh49

Em's Offspring Snapsh50

When I left them all of the kids were teens, Ramon is only a day or two away from adulthood, and baby #4 is on its way.  Ramon and Francesca are popularity sims, Portia is a wealth sim.  I did give them makeovers.  Ramon's picture, at least, I'm not sure about the girls is post makeover.  I had to add some makeup to him, because the detail on their skintone, especially around the eyes was kind of weird.  As I was doing so I found the eyebrow makeup Toni used to give extra dimension to Franco's eyebrows.  I may need to go back and add that to Ramon when he gets older.

Em's Offspring Snapsh52

Em's Offspring Snapsh53

Em's Offspring Snapsh54

This is such a sweet little family.  Raymie is a very dedicated mother.  She's always rolling wants to interact with her kids and her husband.  She hasn't advanced far on her career track, but I don't think she minds.  Franco, though has made strides in his professional life and reached the top of the business career twice (thanks to chance cards that promoted him to the top and then demoted him back down) and he's achieved his LTW, but he's still a devoted family man and very sweet with his wife and kids.  I may have to post more about them in my general thread.

Em's Offspring Snapsh51
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:39 pm

Em, I like how you can see a family resemblance in all the kids, yet they all look quite different from each other.

Quote :
Raymie gives birth in front of the apartment (and in front of all of their single male neighbors

Em's Offspring 99672 and affraid

I like the last picture a lot; the romance is definitely still there for Raymie and Franco.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:36 pm

OMG Em! You've been going flat out! bluwhew! All those sims and all their offspring (all those toddlers to train and deal with verklempt)

The parents are beautiful and so are the offspring! Em's Offspring 717824 Stories as well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Em's Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring Empty

Back to top Go down

Em's Offspring
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next