Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Em's Offspring

Go down 
+8
SimEm
SandySimmer
Nonni
autumnelle
Astral Faery
Grykon
LilSister
Sugah
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Em's Offspring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:13 pm

Yaaaaaay! I've been wondering how your project has been coming along, Em.

Quote :
Franco (by Toni) and Raymie (by me)

Gorgeous choice for a couple! I downloaded Raymie, as she's one of my faves of yours (like Will).
I intended on moving her into Tres Lagos to become a member of the 'hood and participate in the project (initially).

Francesca, Portia & Ramon! I like those names A LOT.  Em's Offspring - Page 2 12612
They all seem to have inherited their mama's pronounced nose, those Portia's appears a bit softer.
Don't you think?
In that pic of Portia as a teen, she looks quite lovely.

Quote :
...I decided that he could be playing the wedding music.
...Raymie gives birth in front of the apartment (and in front of all of their single male neighbors  affraid )...

Em's Offspring - Page 2 683951

Quote :
This is such a sweet little family.

I love it when that happens, Em.
I have become very attached to a couple of "Offspring" families in Tres Lagos.
It's always nice when we fall in love with a particular Sims fam because they touch us in one way or another.  I love you

Thank you for sharing.
I look forward to seeing more images of (and details about) Raymie & Franco & their kiddos in your game thread.  Em's Offspring - Page 2 21650
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:14 am

Oh I love your pictures! You succeeded in capturing the most beautiful moments and facial expressions Em's Offspring - Page 2 28795

Connor is such a handsome child in every stage, I can't help thinking, he and my little Samantha would make a lovely couple laughin

Franco and Raymie have gorgeous kids! All three of them are stunning.

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:24 pm

Wow...such a great going here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:46 pm

Cher wrote:
Em, I like how you can see a family resemblance in all the kids, yet they all look quite different from each other.

Me too!

Cher wrote:
I like the last picture a lot; the romance is definitely still there for Raymie and Franco.

Yes, it definitely is. I love you

mac wrote:
All those sims and all their offspring (all those toddlers to train and deal with verklempt)

Train? Em's Offspring - Page 2 62525 laughin I haven't trained any of these toddlers at all. I used to at least potty train, since that seemed preferable to changing diapers, but I haven't even attempted any type of training with any of the toddlers in this project. Em's Offspring - Page 2 100574 I give them some toddler toys to play with, make sure the parents take care of their needs and interact with them to fulfill their wants but that's been it. They've all grown up well so far.

mac wrote:
The parents are beautiful and so are the offspring! Stories as well!

Thank you! I always have some type of story when I play, otherwise I would lose interest. I've tried to keep the story part to a minimum in this thread as per the guidelines, but I may elaborate more in my general game thread at some point.

Sugah wrote:
Gorgeous choice for a couple! I downloaded Raymie, as she's one of my faves of yours (like Will).
I intended on moving her into Tres Lagos to become a member of the 'hood and participate in the project (initially).

Thanks. I let them choose each other but when Jade started going after Franco too, I moved them out on their own so they would stay together. (Yay! And thanks for adding Raymie. And Will.)

Sugah wrote:
Francesca, Portia & Ramon! I like those names A LOT.
They all seem to have inherited their mama's pronounced nose, those Portia's appears a bit softer.
Don't you think?

Thanks, I've been trying to give the kids names that have a similar flavor to their parents'. Franco seems like a Spanish or Italian type of name, so I went with something similar for the kids. Ramon and Francesca's names are directly similar to their parents'. Portia just came to mind before she was born, so I went with it.

Ramon and Francesca definitely have their mom's nose. I'll have to share a pic of Ramon's profile when I'm on my other computer. It is pronounced! affraid Portia doesn't have it so much. I think her nose is more like her father's personally.

MaAlet wrote:
Connor is such a handsome child in every stage, I can't help thinking, he and my little Samantha would make a lovely couple laughin

Ooh, there's an idea! We should introduce them! I could package him up to share sometime if you'd like. Sugah, what do you think about sharing the offspring from their project with each other to create a third generation of SP offspring?

Em's Offspring - Page 2 243713 to all. I have more to share but I'm on my old laptop right now, so it will have to wait for later.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 7:36 am

Em wrote:
I haven't trained any of these toddlers at all. I used to at least potty train, since that seemed preferable to changing diapers, but I haven't even attempted any type of training with any of the toddlers in this project.   I give them some toddler toys to play with, make sure the parents take care of their needs and interact with them to fulfill their wants but that's been it.

That's interesting, Em. I've had my SP Offspring learn to walk & talk, but no potty training...Sometimes they learn nursery rhymes, too.  Em's Offspring - Page 2 12612
If I'm feeling overwhelmed by a particularly needy, busy family (& if their nannies get side-tracked Em's Offspring - Page 2 598258 ), I use MaxMotives or motiveDecay off (on occasion), as I shared in another thread.
It helps get through the training stress-free & quickly!
And like you, I make sure they have the logic & creative toys & plenty of interaction between the toddlers & other fam members to develop close relationships.  I love you

Quote :
(Yay! And thanks for adding Raymie. And Will.)

Em's Offspring - Page 2 302391

Quote :
Portia doesn't have it so much. I think her nose is more like her father's personally.

Em's Offspring - Page 2 357604

Quote :
Sugah, what do you think about sharing the offspring from their project with each other to create a third generation of SP offspring?

Hmmm... I hadn't thought of that. I'd be willing to put it to a vote to those who are participating in this project.
As for me, I am really excited about a few generations of SP Sims procreating with one another's offspring from my Tres Lagos 'hood and moving in an occasional new SP Sim if need be.
But if our other participants like the idea of trading SP Offspring, we could discuss and vote, like I said! I'm open to the idea. Em's Offspring - Page 2 584675

ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 9:43 am

Sugah wrote:
Em wrote:
I haven't trained any of these toddlers at all. I used to at least potty train, since that seemed preferable to changing diapers, but I haven't even attempted any type of training with any of the toddlers in this project.   I give them some toddler toys to play with, make sure the parents take care of their needs and interact with them to fulfill their wants but that's been it.

That's interesting, Em. I've had my SP Offspring learn to walk & talk, but no potty training...

Actually I do just the opposite: At a time when the toddler is rested, hungry, (and has to go). I give 'em smart milk and have mom or dad put on a thinking cap. (My sims tend to have kids late in "life" so they always have points to spare.) Then in just about one session they can be potty trained, learn to talk, and learn to walk - in that order.

I do love the audio and animation of the nursery rhyme teaching. I love you

I think it would be neat to swap offspring, but I (and perhaps some others) would need tutorial on getting the simmies out of the 'hoods. Em's Offspring - Page 2 364821
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:37 am

Sugah wrote:
If I'm feeling overwhelmed by a particularly needy, busy family (& if their nannies get side-tracked ), I use MaxMotives or motiveDecay off (on occasion), as I shared in another thread.

I don't do that at all and I really should have recently as one of my overwhelmed sims had her twins taken away by the social worker. It didn't even occur to me to use the cheats. Maybe I thought they would make it without. verklempt

mac wrote:
Actually I do just the opposite: At a time when the toddler is rested, hungry, (and has to go). I give 'em smart milk and have mom or dad put on a thinking cap. (My sims tend to have kids late in "life" so they always have points to spare.) Then in just about one session they can be potty trained, learn to talk, and learn to walk - in that order.

That's how I used to do it all the time. I didn't use the thinking cap very much because it sometimes gave me trouble, but I did use the smart milk. But then at some point I quit doing that way, I don't know when I changed how I did it or why. Laziness probably. laughin

Sugah wrote:
As for me, I am really excited about a few generations of SP Sims procreating with one another's offspring from my Tres Lagos 'hood and moving in an occasional new SP Sim if need be.

That's what I was planning to do too. Some of my teens are already starting romances with each other or with other teens in my hood, but MaAlet's suggestion sounds like fun too. I'm happy to share any of my sims that anyone else wants.

mac wrote:
I think it would be neat to swap offspring, but I (and perhaps some others) would need tutorial on getting the simmies out of the 'hoods.

I could write a tutorial if we don't already have one. It's pretty easy, but it does require simPE.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:24 am

I'm too compulsive to let my Sim toddlers go untrained on purpose! I didn't used to bother with the nursery rhyme until I saw how cute it is AND how it helps them gain a charisma point. I make my toddlers play with the rabbit head every spare moment and often they're maxed out or close to it on charisma by the time they become kids. That way I don't have to force them to stand in front of a mirror and practice speeches; it seems too much like punishment. laughin

I had trouble with the thinking cap, but I'm a big fan of smartmilk.

Another way, but not as easy, to take care of the toddlers is to invite their grandparents or aunts and uncles over, make them playable, and have them help out with the care and feeding of the toddlers. Sometimes I even have the grandparents living with the family and that makes it even easier. I like them having extended family relationships.

Mac wrote:
I think it would be neat to swap offspring, but I (and perhaps some others) would need tutorial on getting the simmies out of the 'hoods.

I would definitely need that tutorial. A very detailed, specific tutorial that assumes the reader knows nothing. Em's Offspring - Page 2 12612 Actually, Em, I'd like that tutorial anyway, if you're willing to write it. I'd love to be able to save Paloma 1.0 for ... well, I don't know what. I don't intend to play that hood any more because there was only the one family, but I'd love to be able to bring Paloma into another game some time.

Sugah wrote:

Me too, and if I have to make a choice between the two options, I think this is what I'd choose.

Em wrote:
one of my overwhelmed sims had her twins taken away by the social worker.

Oh no! Em's Offspring - Page 2 503793
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:12 pm

Cher wrote:
I'm too compulsive to let my Sim toddlers go untrained on purpose!

I'm definitely not compulsive when it comes to my sims then. laughin I prefer a more hands off approach.

I'm with you on having the toddlers earn charisma points rather than when they're older. (Practicing speeches or romance at the mirror is so boring!) I usually buy my toddler's the rabbit head before the logic or creativity toys. I also have a toddler toy that's a mirror that lets them earn body points.

Cher wrote:
I like them having extended family relationships.

I do too. It's always nice when that happens.

Cher wrote:
I would definitely need that tutorial. A very detailed, specific tutorial that assumes the reader knows nothing. Actually, Em, I'd like that tutorial anyway, if you're willing to write it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:13 pm

Em wrote:
...but I did use the smart milk. But then at some point I quit doing that way, I don't know when I changed how I did it or why.

Same here, Em. I used to use the Smart Milk, too.
In my case, it's just easy to pull up the cheat box so they're all content enough to train/be trained on the lot for awhile.
Easy peasy! Em's Offspring - Page 2 97206

Quote :
...one of my overwhelmed sims had her twins taken away by the social worker. It didn't even occur to me to use the cheats. Maybe I thought they would make it without.

Oh, noooo!!! A family lost twins from this challenge, Em? If so, who? verklempt

Em wrote:
I usually buy my toddler's the rabbit head before the logic or creativity toys.
Cher wrote:
I make my toddlers play with the rabbit head every spare moment and often they're maxed out or close to it on charisma by the time they become kids.

The Rabbit Head! Dang it! I knew there was another toy I was missing to have them learn & play with simultaneously!
UGH! My crappy old leaky memory! Thank you for jogging it, ladies. Em's Offspring - Page 2 85797

Em wrote:
Some of my teens are already starting romances with each other or with other teens in my hood, but MaAlet's suggestion sounds like fun too.

Em's Offspring - Page 2 21650

Cher wrote:
Em wrote:
I'm definitely not compulsive when it comes to my sims then. laughin I prefer a more hands off approach.

I'm definitely more like Cher on this matter.
I'd like to be more hands off, but I struggle with the whole omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient Sim-God complex I have going on. Em's Offspring - Page 2 598258

And as for the tutorial ... Excellent job, Em!
I have already commented on it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Your step-by-step, easy to understand instructions (& added images) make it a very comprehensive instructional.
BRAVO! And HUGE thanks!!! Em's Offspring - Page 2 7255

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:39 pm

Sugah wrote:
I'd like to be more hands off, but I struggle with the whole omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient Sim-God complex I have going on.

Me too. You put that more nicely than Randy; he calls me and his sister petty dictators who think we're gods. Em's Offspring - Page 2 598258 I'm using ACR and have randomized some of the things in CAS for my Isle of Demeter Sims. That's a big step for me in letting go of some of the control.

Em, I can't believe how quickly you put together that tutorial! I really appreciate it and plan to try it out with Paloma 1.0 next week. Em's Offspring - Page 2 367799
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:05 am

Sugah wrote:
Oh, noooo!!! A family lost twins from this challenge, Em? If so, who? verklempt

No one I've shared in this thread yet. I'll post about it later, but I did manage to get them back. I don't want to give too much away. Em's Offspring - Page 2 738528

Cher wrote:
I'm using ACR and have randomized some of the things in CAS for my Isle of Demeter Sims.

I love having ACR, so I don't have to direct them to be romantic or make the decisions about the number of kids they have and when. (I like a little bit of surprise . . . sometimes.) I get frustrated with my sims when they don't do more on on their own. Like I want them to choose their own partners, a partner (singular), but they aren't so willing to go along. I can push two sims together, but I'd rather have it be driven by their actions or wants rather than mine.

You're lucky, I was in the mood for a project yesterday. Grades are in for the semester and my boy was taking it easy because he's home sick, so I had time. I do need to go back and edit it, because I hadn't realized I left out a step in the Body Shop portion.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 9:18 am

Cher wrote:
You put that more nicely than Randy; he calls me and his sister petty dictators who think we're gods.

Em's Offspring - Page 2 363286

Hahaha! I love it, Cher!
I definitely think we should stick with the title I've chosen for us: Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient Sim-God
Or, if you're feeling far more modest, Mac's Neighborhood Administrator is a less egomaniacal title. Em's Offspring - Page 2 598258

Quote :
...my boy was taking it easy because he's home sick...

Oh, I hope your son feels better SOON, Em. Em's Offspring - Page 2 665781
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 4:29 pm

Cher wrote:

Em wrote:
I'm really behind in commenting on other's threads. I fully intend to do that soon, but I really wanted to share my new favorite couple/family. Franco (by Toni) and Raymie (by me).

I totally understand. RL often intrudes and consumes my TS2 time and schmoozing in the community.

As soon as I saw Raymie and her offspring, I ran ('huffs and puffs') over to get her for my game. I love her profile also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 4:45 pm

Sugah wrote:
Oh, I hope your son feels better SOON, Em.

He's feeling much better, thanks.  He had a cough and was feeling a little warm, so I let him stay home Thursday and Friday of last week.  We have all been sick around here.  I had a headache and was sick to my stomach on Wednesday, Chase had his cough, my mom was sick to her stomach on Sunday, and my dad's felt sick and still has a bad cough.  I'm not sure what we've all had and why it's hitting us all so differently.  Em's Offspring - Page 2 62525

Nonni wrote:
As soon as I saw Raymie and her offspring, I ran ('huffs and puffs') over to get her for my game. I love her profile also.

Aw, thank you, Nonni!   I love you

I have more sims to introduce.  The third of the three roommates I shared in my original post was Toni's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  She didn't seem too impressed with any of the first group of males I moved into the apartment complex (with the exception of Enrique, who she did warm to later.  All the ladies like Enrique, but that's another story for another day and possibly another thread), but she did hit it off with the first of the second round sims I added, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], also by Toni.

Em's Offspring - Page 2 Snapsh55

Adam became Enrique's roommate.  He also has an interest in music and immediately wanted to buy and play a guitar, so I decided they could be musician buddies or band mates.  Adam's LTW though is to be a visionary, so he's actually working his way up the art career track.  I imagine when it comes to his music hobby, he's all about the artistry, while Enrique might be more about the excitement and fame.

Ciara started off in the law career, but unfortunately, a bad chance card got her fired and she went into aspiration failure.  Discouraged, she took some time away from working and spent a lot of time on the couch watching movies.  It was around this time that she found out she was pregnant.  I can't find a baby picture, but she ended up having a baby boy, named Kieran.

With two women and two young children living together, the one bedroom apartment was starting to get a bit crowded and noisy.  Rain was having trouble keeping up with her school work with the neighbors constantly making noise.  Not wanting to abandon her friend with a newborn, Tempest (and Rain) continued to live with Ciara and helped out with Kieran until he became a toddler, then they moved out.

Em's Offspring - Page 2 Snapsh56

Tempest wasn't able to afford a house, so she ended up renting an apartment in a duplex, hoping it would be quieter.  Not long after, Ciara and Kieran moved into the empty unit right next to them.  They could stay close and still be there to help each other out, so it was the perfect situation.

Ciara decided to try a new career in sports (her favorite hobby) and started taking up novel writing as a hobby (and to earn some extra cash.)  Meanwhile, Kieran grows up adorable with those big brown eyes.   I love you

Em's Offspring - Page 2 Snapsh57

Ciara and Adam have an on-again-off-again type of relationship.  He lived with Ciara and Kieran for awhile before going back to his old apartment briefly.  As of the last time I played they were back on again and he had moved back in.  Hopefully, this time they are together to stay.  

Em's Offspring - Page 2 Snapsh58

Kieran as a teen.

Em's Offspring - Page 2 Snapsh59

And since I can't remember if I've posted it before, Rain as a teen.

Em's Offspring - Page 2 Snapsh60

I'm really happy that Rain and Kieran get along really well, but don't have any chemistry.  (She's a family sim and I think he's romance, but I need to check).  I like to think they have a big sister/ little brother type of relationship.  I love you

Em's Offspring - Page 2 Snapsh61
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:35 pm

Wow Em, I don't know what's going on with your family, but I hope everyone is well now. It is interesting how everyone suffered differently.

Quote :
All the ladies like Enrique, but that's another story for another day and possibly another thread

Your Enrique sounds very much like the Enrique in my Isle of Demeter hood. All the ladies like him, and he likes all the ladies. Em's Offspring - Page 2 99672

Quote :
I imagine when it comes to his music hobby, he's all about the artistry, while Enrique might be more about the excitement and fame.

That's a fun take on two musicians. It'll be fun to see how they develop, and if it causes any conflict between them.

Tempest is a considerate roommate, to stick with Ciara until Kieran was a little older. Em's Offspring - Page 2 12612

Quote :
They could stay close and still be there to help each other out, so it was the perfect situation.

Em's Offspring - Page 2 21650

Oh my, Kieran's eyes are dreamy! The girls are going to love him.

Rain has a nice face; she looks like a sweet girl. I like her relationship with Kieran.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 3:43 pm

Cher wrote:
Em, I don't know what's going on with your family, but I hope everyone is well now. It is interesting how everyone suffered differently.

Em's Offspring - Page 2 357604

I DO hope everyone is feeling better this week, Em.

If I didn't mention that Toni's Ciara was always one of my faves, I meant to.
Isn't she a beauty?

Em wrote:
All the ladies like Enrique, but that's another story for another day and possibly another thread...
Cher wrote:
Your Enrique sounds very much like the Enrique in my Isle of Demeter hood. All the ladies like him, and he likes all the ladies.

Ooooh la la! Enrique is definitely quite the ladies' magnet. Isn't he?
He must be given off some delicious pheromones, girls. laughin

Kieran is darling! Look at those gorgeous big brown eyes!
WOW! What a doll as a toddler & child!
He looks like a rather serious, sensitive, (even a bit) sad young fella, doesn't he?

Rain is a lovely teen. Those beautiful blue eyes looks so pretty against her dark hair.
And I'm lovin' her full lips!

Cher wrote:
I like her relationship with Kieran.

Me, too!!!  Em's Offspring - Page 2 12612
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 10:18 pm

I thought I was better, but now I've got the sinus thing.  My dad still has a really bad cough.  The others seem fine though.

Cher wrote:
Tempest is a considerate roommate, to stick with Ciara until Kieran was a little older.

I thought it was the least she could do.  I intended for the three girls to be best friends and since Ciara was such a huge help with Rain, it didn't seem right for Tempest to take off and not return the favor for her friend.

Sugah wrote:
If I didn't mention that Toni's Ciara was always one of my faves, I meant to.
Isn't she a beauty?

Definitely.   Em's Offspring - Page 2 357604
Sugah wrote:
   I like her relationship with Kieran.

Me, too!!!  

If they had started showing any romantic interest in each other, I probably would have used the "friend zone" option in ACR to prevent it.  They grew up so close, they should be more like siblings.

Quote :
   All the ladies like him, and he likes all the ladies.

Ooooh la la! Enrique is definitely quite the ladies' magnet. Isn't he?
He must be given off some delicious pheromones, girls. laughin

Yes, that is Enrique exactly.  laughin  I can't say I blame the sim ladies for liking him.  droolin   He gets around, but somehow he doesn't seem like he's a jerk about it.

Speaking of Enrique, his offspring are the next I have to share.  His kids are pretty much the last of my original group of offspring.  I do have some other couples that are just starting out that I haven't played enough to share yet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a musician through and through.  It's his one true hobby and it was the career that rolled up in his want panel as soon as I moved him into the apartment complex.  He had many love interests, but the one that stood out from the crowd (in my mind anyway) was [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  (Both by Toni, again.  I really love her style.  I promise I have some sims by other creators showing up later.)

She was sweet and sophisticated and unlike so many other of the woman he knew.  She would be his muse.

Em's Offspring - Page 2 Snapsh62

Em's Offspring - Page 2 Snapsh63

It took them a long time to settle down. They both had other loves, but in the end the Neighborhood Admin / Omnipotent etc. etc. Sim Goddess decided she wanted them together, so they eventually moved into their own apartment together in the same complex where Raymie and Franco were raising their family.  They'd already had two sons together before they moved in together.  Dante is the oldest.

Em's Offspring - Page 2 Snapsh64

Em's Offspring - Page 2 Snapsh65

Em's Offspring - Page 2 Snapsh66

Gabriel is their second born.  I neglected to randomize before Gabriel was born and instead decided to see what difference the faceblendinglimits cheat would make.  Sadly, it didn't make any difference that I can noticed.  I wish I'd gone ahead and randomized things instead, because I really want to see in what other ways, Enrique and Angelica's genes combine.  I'm half tempted to make them try for another baby, but I really feel like two children is the right number for them.  Maybe I'll have to play with them in CAS sometime and see what I get or maybe they'll have an unexpected later in life pregnancy via ACR, like so many of my other couple seem to be experiencing.  laughin

Here's Gabriel's younger pics.

Em's Offspring - Page 2 Snapsh67

Em's Offspring - Page 2 Snapsh68

Em's Offspring - Page 2 Snapsh69

Side by side, you can see as teens how much they look alike.

Em's Offspring - Page 2 Snapsh70

I don't think Enrique and Angelica regret moving in together and raising a family together.  I definitely don't regret encouraging their relationship.  But big changes are about to come their way . . .

Em's Offspring - Page 2 Snapsh71
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:39 am

I love your pics of Angelica and Enrique. She is one of my favorites but, alas, she's married to John Snow (a handsome doggie-woggie of Game of Thrones) so she won't be eligible for the offspring project
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:17 am

Excellent screenshots and back story, Em! Thank you for sharing your well played game. Em's Offspring - Page 2 262201

I hope that your dad's cough will clear up soon. Em's Offspring - Page 2 55394  Sinus problems do make life a misery. Em's Offspring - Page 2 690717
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 1:22 pm

Em, I do hope you and your dad are feeling better with each passing day.  Em's Offspring - Page 2 55394

Em wrote:
I can't say I blame the sim ladies for liking him..

Enrique is all that, a bag of chips & some cookies & cream ice cream with chocolate syrup and whipped cream on top.  Em's Offspring - Page 2 883392

Quote :
She was sweet and sophisticated and unlike so many other of the woman he knew.  She would be his muse.

Awww! Très romantique!  Em's Offspring - Page 2 508493
Toni's Angelica is such a lovely Sim. I've always liked her and she looks beautiful in game.  Em's Offspring - Page 2 12612

Quote :
They both had other loves, but in the end the Neighborhood Admin / Omnipotent etc. etc. Sim Goddess decided she wanted them together...

Em's Offspring - Page 2 99672 Hahaha! I am lovin' that, Em! Too funny!

Quote :
Side by side, you can see as teens how much they look alike.

They truly do.
It makes all the difference randomizing in CAS mode before our Sims have a second child (if not doing so in one long game playing session).
Doesn't it? I am so glad you told us about that trick, Em.
So far, I've remembered to roll the dice in CAS with the first two fams in Tres Lagos Offspring project who have had two kiddos.
I am hoping I don't forget to KEEP on randomizing before each second/third etc child's birth!  Em's Offspring - Page 2 85797

Dante & Gabriel are sweet, sensitive serious looking boys.
I love their names, btw. They have their daddy's hair & eyes and their mama's skin, it looks like.
Here's hoping they are more honorable and faithful when it comes to the opposite sex than their dear old dad.  Em's Offspring - Page 2 266736

Quote :
I definitely don't regret encouraging their relationship.  But big changes are about to come their way . . .

Looking forward to that in your game antics thread, Em!  Em's Offspring - Page 2 687310
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 5:05 pm

Em I hope you are feeling better now! No fun!

I really think Franco and Raymie are a beautiful couple. To me they look very "Italian"!! The names are so appropriate too-Ramon, Portia and Francesca! A beautiful family for sure.

Enjoyed the blended family also with Ciara and Kiernan!

Em wrote:
Meanwhile, Kieran grows up adorable with those big brown eyes.
I love you

Can't wait to see the big change coming up for the wonderful family of Enrique, Angelica (stunning couple) and their precious babies so far-Dante and GAbriel I love you
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 6:26 pm

Hopefully you and your dad will be feeling good soon. I hate how a sinus thing can just hang on and on sometimes.

Quote :
He gets around, but somehow he doesn't seem like he's a jerk about it.

It seems to be the same way with Isle of Demeter Enrique. None of the women seem to get mad at him, or at each other about him.

Sugah wrote:
Enrique is all that, a bag of chips & some cookies & cream ice cream with chocolate syrup and whipped cream on top.

Em's Offspring - Page 2 99672

Quote :
She was sweet and sophisticated and unlike so many other of the woman he knew. She would be his muse.

Angelica also has a sensitive look to her that seems like it would appeal to a creative type like Enrique.

Quote :
Neighborhood Admin / Omnipotent etc. etc. Sim Goddess

Em's Offspring - Page 2 363286 I'm going to use Sim Goddess from now on, especially whenever Randy calls me a petty dictator!

Gabriel and Dante do look a lot alike. I wonder if some subtle differences will show up more as they age.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:50 pm

Cher wrote:
I'm going to use Sim Goddess from now on...

Works for me, too, Lady C.
And it's a helluva lot quicker & easier to say than Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent Sim God! laughin
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 7:29 am

Raymie is an exotic beauty! This is such a fun project because you never know what you're going to get.  I love that all of your sim babies have been so distinctive and they're all just so darn cute.  Growing up into very attractive adults, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Em's Offspring
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next