Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's Families

Go down 
+10
MaAlet
ilikefishfood
SandySimmer
Cher64
autumnelle
Grykon
Nonni
Sugah
Ullwera
Astral Faery
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 5:07 pm

This is the story of two of Ari's creations [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. She was originally slated to marry Patrick Swayze, but Ari's self-sim (which you can find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) beat her to it. Brendan's a pirate, but was more than happy to make Zoe (a dancing girl - can you tell?  laughin) into an honorary pirate. She even learned to say "Arrrrr!"  fightinpirate  
Mac's Families BrendanZoe
Mac's Families ArmsfullofDancingGirl
What do you do with a dancing girl? Get her dancing!
Mac's Families Hubba

Zoe and Brendan had a little girl, Ruth. When she was a teenager she met Jeff Gique, the son of another of Ari's creations [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and a non-Sugah sim, the celeb Jennifer Grey. He was pretty shy, but with a little encouragement from her, they had a very tender first kiss
Mac's Families JeffGiqueRuthAster1_zps15597c6a
Mac's Families JeffGiqueRuthAster2_zps03086046
Mac's Families JeffGiqueRuthAster3_zps2a91f79d

They met again in college. He asked for her hand and she accepted...
Mac's Families JeffGiqueRuthAster_zpsd5c01700
Mac's Families JeffRuthengaged_zpsd87b96c2

But every party has a pooper  Mac's Families 827319 and a professor just had to walk in to the picture to disturb the festivities  laughin
Mac's Families JeffRuthWithProfessor_zpsd5a74d30

They had a very quiet wedding - just the two of them. But that didn't mean she didn't get to wear a beautiful wedding dress - doesn't she look radiant!
Mac's Families AsterGiqueWedding_zps60e284e0

Ruth and Jeff have had a little girl, Georgina, who's now grown into a toddler. With 3 of 4 grandparents created by Ari, she should be a real stunner when she grows up!
Mac's Families RuthGeorginaAster1_zpssc1j7ljy

Here's a picture of Ruth with her mom and dad.
Mac's Families Aster%20Family_zpshw3nvduy

To Ari: Mac's Families 558785 for your many, many lovely simmies! Mac's Families 243713

Last edited by mac on Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 5:47 pm

Mac, thank you so much for getting this project off to such a great start!
I have to reiterate what a beautiful couple Zoe and Brendan make (aye, matey!  pirateparrot ).
And their daughter, Ruth, is such a lovely girl! WOW!
Yes, she does look radiant in her simple, but elegant, wedding gown.  Mac's Families 12612

I can not wait to see what Georgina looks like when she grows up.
I have no doubt the proud grandparents, Zoe and Brendan, are thrilled!

Cap'n wrote:
But every party has a pooper  Mac's Families 827319   and a professor just had to walk in to the picture to disturb the festivities. laughin  

Mac's Families 683951

The last pic of Brendan, Ruth and Zoe is one of my faves.
And I absolutely adore the snapshot of Ruth smooching on her newborn babe Georgina.  Mac's Families 508493

ThankUforSharing  Mac's Families 692371
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:25 pm

GASP!  Mac!  I'm verklempt! verklempt I am so honored that you play my sims in your neighborhood.  
Ruth turned out beautiful!  I can't wait to see how the baby turns out, as well.  
Thank you so much for being so supportive!

Mac's Families 648375
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:03 pm

Ari's sims always have such gorgeous offspring! Mac's Families 12612

Great family. Wonderful seeing the generations! Mac's Families 461171
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:17 pm

Ruth is gorgeous! I'm sure Georgina will be just as gorgeous as she grows up; she has wonderful genes.

Quote :
But every party has a pooper and a professor just had to walk in to the picture to disturb the festivities

Mac's Families 99672
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:56 pm

On to another family. Ulli (one of the wonderful creators on this site) and Huor, one of her creations. (When all else fails, create your spouse - gives a whole new meaning to "Meet your Maker"  laughin)
Ulli can be found in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thread and Huor is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
With a little help from the "Neighborhood Administrator" they were a perfect match.
BTW, later on we'll see Toni hooked up with one of her creations!  Mac's Families 534790

Mac's Families HuorElle2_zpsefe1322e

In time, Ulli presented Huor with a little girl.
Since Huor is a poet (if only there had been a "bard" career) I decided to make him Welsh, and the baby girl is named Bronwynne.

Mac's Families Snapshot_5fc2d39c_612f2f80_zpsd6da37f1

Here are mom and dad and the child Bronwynne.

Mac's Families Bronwynne%20Child_zpsaenn128a

Bronwynne turned into a rather serious teenager. Here she's relaxing and maybe pondering her future.
The quilted bedspread is by Sugah (and Auntie Cora) and can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mac's Families Bronwynne%20Teen_zps2pwlsn1z

Ulli is at the top of the Sims2 Creator Career (doh) and is Knowledge/Gemini while Huor is at the top of the Poet career and is Knowledge/Pisces.
Bronwynne is Knowledge/Scorpio and has an interest in science.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:37 pm

Mac, you're on a roll! I love it!
Thank you so much for your continuing participation in our SP Offspring Project. Mac's Families 687310

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Huor Ar-Feiniel one of Elle's Santa's Helpers?  Mac's Families 62525

UlliSim and Huor (the handsome Welsh poet) make a handsome couple.
I like the name Bronwynne, btw. She DID grow up a very (Maxis-esque) serious looking teen.  Mac's Families 12612
I see potential in her big bright eyes and pleasant bone structure.

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:32 am

Sugah wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Huor Ar-Feiniel one of Elle's Santa's Helpers?

Oops! Mac's Families 804361 Huor is by Elle, not Ulli. Then Bronwynne is very lucky to have parents from two brilliant creators!

We'll have to see how Bronwynne turns out as an adult. Although she seems to have a scientific interest, with those cheekbones she could become a sultry super-model! wow!
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:27 am

I love you Nice family.

I´m not surprised Ulli got a daughter. I have three in RL.

I can see you choosed the right zodiac sign for my first born. Ida my oldest in RL is a Scorpio. Mac's Families 940149

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:25 pm

Ulli wrote:
I´m not surprised Ulli got a daughter. I have three in RL.

laughin

Ulli and Huor's Bronwynne is a lovely mix of her parents' genes. I like her slight bit of seriousness, and that she appears to be a bit of a dreamer as well. Mac's Families 12612

Mac wrote:
Ulli is at the top of the Sims2 Creator Career (doh) and is Knowledge/Gemini while Huor is at the top of the Poet career

Ooh, Mac, where did you find those careers? This is the first game I've tried with custom careers, and I'm finding it fun to have more options after all these years.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:41 pm

Cher64 wrote:
Ooh, Mac, where did you find those careers? This is the first game I've tried with custom careers, and I'm finding it fun to have more options after all these years.

You can find quite a few at MTS2 here . lientebollemeis, in particular, has made quite a career out of creating careers. laughin  She's also created a whole bunch of delicious-sounding subs, based on a RL shop near her home in the Belgium. (I gotta visit! droolin).

EliseLuong made a few good careers, but her website seems to have disappeared.

The main problem with custom careers is that they don't have a LTW. I have (yet another hack) that allows me to choose a Sim's LTW. For non-Maxis careers I choose 100K Simoleans, or 20 Best Friends. If the career requires a lot of skills at the top, I choose Max Out 7 skills, get the Sim to the top, then fill in the blanks. The only use for a Gypsy's magic lamp is for peace of mind, which also gives permanent platinum.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:23 pm

Thanks, Mac. I'll spend a little time checking those out. I've downloaded several careers from MTS, but I guess I've never looked at all 13 pages. Mac's Families 21650
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 4:32 pm

Sir Mac wrote:
Then Bronwynne is very lucky to have parents from two brilliant creators!

Well said, Captain! Mac's Families 7255

Quote :
The only use for a Gypsy's magic lamp is for peace of mind, which also gives permanent platinum.

Mac's Families 637989Mac's Families 357604

Ulli wrote:
I can see you choosed the right zodiac sign for my first born. Ida my oldest in RL is a Scorpio.

Mac's Families 21650 ... What are the odds???
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 4:48 pm

Sugah wrote:
What are the odds???

Actually, to be a bit pedantic, around one in twelve. Mac's Families 97206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 4:54 pm

I KNEW you were going to answer that question!!! Mac's Families 99672
I almost answered it myself, but wanted to see if you would!

TOO FUNNY, Mac!!!! Mac's Families 344738
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:41 am

Toni's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Ari's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] got engaged and later married
Mac's Families TroutWintersEngagement_zps85998a0b

They had a little girl, Shelly Winters (so named because of a novel that super-creative Ari wrote) the family surname is "Trout" for ilikefishfood  laughin
Mac's Families ShellyDarcyHug_zpsmbfdrqqv

Darcy teaches Shelly a nursery rhyme
Mac's Families ShellyNurseryRhyme_zpsnkwjddx5

And dad gets into the act at bath time
Mac's Families BathingShelly_zpswhelsieq

Here's Shelly as a child. I don't know where she got her golden blonde hair, mom has black hair and dad has brown. Gotta lose those Groucho Marx eyebrows, too! I'm a bit disappointed, though. Darcy is one of the absolute loveliest FemSimmes ever and Nicklas is a pretty good looking guy, too -  Shelly is OK, but... Mac's Families 553217   Maybe Shelly will turn into a stunning teenager.
Mac's Families ShellyChid_zpsk5jsbwzr

Mac's Families 243713 to Ari and Toni for their wonderful Sims!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:35 pm

Yaaaay, Mac! Another SP created couple and their offspring!!!  dancintrio

I actually think Shelly has potential.
She's inherited stunning blue-gray eyes from her gorgeous folks.
She has lovely skin, too.
I honestly believe the thing that's throwing us is those "Groucho Marx Brows" as you've said.
That's just a quick trip in front of the mirror for a mini makeover!
Once you change her eyebrows, I'm thinking we'll see quite the improvement in this one.  Mac's Families 12612

If you decide to give her new brows, DO show an after snapshot, as I'd love to see it, Sir Mac.

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 1:54 pm

The poor kid had just drifted off to dreamland (she had quite a day!) but I woke her up and put her in front of a mirror and gave her new brows (bye bye Groucho  laughin) and a new "do". She might not turn out as gorgeous as her mom, but I think she'll turn a few heads.  wow!  
Mac's Families ShellyNewEyebrowsAndDo_zps8rinef7l
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 2:00 pm

I agree with Sugah; Shelley has potential. Sometimes the Sims aren't so fabulous at certain stages of their lives, but still turn out gorgeous as adults. I've had the opposite happen, too. Some of the Maxis Uni students aren't bad, but are a little less attractive when they age into adults.

Those original eyebrows were really something! I wonder if she's meant to have dark hair and that's why she had the dark eyebrows. Sometimes if a hair doesn't have a corresponding child stage, it will go to some Maxis default. I've noticed many of those defaults are blonde.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 2:04 pm

Oh, wow, Mac!
I can truly see Shelly's potential even moreso now! Mac's Families 687310
She has such gorgeous baby blues and great skin, as I said earlier.
I am really looking forward to seeing her as a teen and I agree with you...
I think she'll be turning a few heads soon enough, just like her lovely mama.  Mac's Families 12612

Cher wrote:
Sometimes the Sims aren't so fabulous at certain stages of their lives, but still turn out gorgeous as adults.
Quote :
I wonder if she's meant to have dark hair and that's why she had the dark eyebrows. Sometimes if a hair doesn't have a corresponding child stage, it will go to some Maxis default.

Mac's Families 637989 'Tis true, Cher.

I appreciate your ongoing participation in this project, Mac.  Mac's Families 367799
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 6:07 pm

Yep, Shelleys makeover, especially the eyebrows truly does show the future potential. Lets' think positive!! Mac's Families 598258
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:06 pm

Sandy wrote:
Lets' think positive!!

Mac's Families 4322 Mac's Families 147390

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:54 pm

Sugah and Sandy: If I can think positive about Agatha (and I do  Mac's Families 12612) I can think positive about anybody!  Mac's Families 584675
Mac's Families AgathaAdult_zps0813f4ef
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:23 pm

That, most certainly, can NOT be denied, Captain! Mac's Families 774807
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:11 am

Sugah wrote:
That, most certainly, can NOT be denied, Captain! Mac's Families 774807

Mac's Families 99672 Mac's Families 637989 laughin

If I may claim half of the praise here, Shelly is gorgeous!  sunny

About the hair: I packaged Nicklas with a blonde hair, so maybe somehow the game is still reading those genetics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mac's Families Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's Families
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next