Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.

Go down 
+14
Cher64
paisleyplumbobs
autumnelle
Lightheart
Nonni
Aaroneous
Caleb_71
Simply Simful
Grykon
butterflyunion
Twoyys4me
SimEm
clc
Astral Faery
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cher64

Cher64

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 10:37 pm

That is a great picture, Mac. I also like how Jade is sprinkling powder on the changing table while Janelle is up there practicing for the Olympics. laughin
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 6:00 pm

Since it is 4 a.m. I can't blame Jade for not noticing that she's powdering an empty changing table. laughin That's some trick by Janelle though. A baby who can levitate!

I had a strange baby occurrence not too long ago too. Frances! That is not how you hold a newborn! affraid

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 Snapsh87
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 9:31 am

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 97206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 9:44 am

Egads! YIKES!!!
That's gotta hurt, Em! affraid

ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:20 am

OUCH! That has to hurt, unless that's an Exorcist baby, which is even worse. affraid Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 598258
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 11:49 am

More levitating babies! This happened when Chelsea LaFemme was taken to the birthday cake to become a toddler. The usual is that the kid is tossed up into the air and comes down as a toddler. In this case, Chelsea just floated there. Elle and Mark had to get another cake, then dad snatched her out of the air, tossed her up, and she came down a toddler.
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 Snapshot_2058698a_834f34a2_zpsr1e75xb3

For the pic of Chelsea as a brand-new toddler, look here
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 6:17 pm

I'm so glad there was a happy ending! laughin
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 9:46 pm

I guess she just wasn't in a hurry to grow up! laughin
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:41 am

This isn't really a glitch. It's part of the game that I just discovered after 9(!) years of play - the "Play" option in the menu for bathtubs - several fun animations. Here Ginny Weasley is having fun in her new digs (She's the daughter of Ron and Nisa Weasley and, as I documented in my 'hood some time ago, a real pool shark!) It may be that she's a playful sim. Most, if not all, of my sims are sooooo serious! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 971462
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 TharSheBlows_zpsfydyqhi8
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 7:13 pm

Yep, that's a funny one! High playful points and they'll do that whenever they get a chance laughin
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 6:06 pm

I've had a Sim or two do that, but I've never directed them to. It's funny to watch, though.

Edwin's feet seem normal when he's upright or sitting, but apparently he's quite flexible when he's asleep. affraid

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 Ouch
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:12 pm

Cher wrote:
but apparently he's quite flexible when he's asleep. affraid
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 100574 I can't look! Ouch!! affraid
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 10:07 pm

Sometimes when I wake up in the morning, it feels like that! verklempt
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 3:52 pm

I love the levitating baby, Mac! laughin

Yes, playful Sims have the option to play in the bathtub.
I've always liked that option.
I like playful Sims and have always had quite a few in my hood(s).

YIKES! Edwin! That's one flexible fella! affraid

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:00 pm

Here's several quirks I found in the game.

As most know knowledge sims will sometimes want to be abducted by aliens. Well apparently after they have been abducted they will sometimes want to be abducted several times.
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 MeetAliens_5Times_zpsawv2tgck

I think someone has learned to multitask.
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 Telescope_HoldingBaby2_zpsjtyzpc1r

It appears the skunk has appeared with reinforcements.
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 AttackOfTheSkunks_zpseetd4sxt

No really a bug, But something interesting nonetheless. When a sim is a werewolf they can pet skunks without being sprayed, Must be EA/Maxis's odd sense of humor appearing.
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 WW_PetSkunk2_zpsp0pa34hk
Back to top Go down
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:07 pm

You're really testing the "Outer Limits" affraid
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:09 pm

*bwahahahahahaaha*
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 10:32 am

I've heard about the skunk swarm, but never experienced it. I didn't know anyone could pet a skunk without getting sprayed. laughin

Aaron wrote:
I think someone has learned to multitask.
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 99672
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 4:28 pm

I've not seen that "Meet the Alien 5 Times", Aaron! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 534790

Aaron wrote:
I think someone has learned to multitask ...
... It appears the skunk has appeared with reinforcements.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 683951

Aaron wrote:
When a sim is a werewolf they can pet skunks without being sprayed...

Woah! That's wild!
I wonder if I ever read that in the Sims 2 Prima Guide for Pets book?
It sure sounds familiar, though I've never experienced it.
I have very limited experience with skunks and especially werewolves! affraid

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 692371 ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 5:28 pm

What is it about these floating babies? Here Toni's Bruno was on his way to work, currently Protector of Whales but about to become Hand of Poseidon. His son, Rod, had just been born (mom is Ari's Ava) and he picked up his newborn (mom was taking a shower) and - I thought - put him back into the crib. But the car arrived for Bruno and... What's that floating in front of him? affraid :
(I exited to the 'hood and restarted the family from a save just after the birth) Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 243713 to Toni and Ari for the simmie parents!
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 Floating%20baby%20on%20way%20to%20work_zpsqurj8iuh
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 5:46 pm

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 97206 @ Mac! Great capture!

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 683951 ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 10:20 am

Good shot Mac Those glitches with the baby are funny yet affraid scary!!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:19 pm

Mac, it seems a little early to be celebrating "Take your child to work day!" I don't think Rod is old enough to appreciate it yet. laughin
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 4:54 pm

Working on her mechanical skills?  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 62525 Hold the plumber's friend in one hand, and er... um...  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 657259
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 Snapshot_830f01f0_a422878b_zpsrnnkadkg
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 4:59 pm

Mac wrote:
Hold the plumber's friend in one hand, and er... um
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 448283 Poor thing! She'll be there forever!! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 97206
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next