Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.

Go down 
+14
Cher64
paisleyplumbobs
autumnelle
Lightheart
Nonni
Aaroneous
Caleb_71
Simply Simful
Grykon
butterflyunion
Twoyys4me
SimEm
clc
Astral Faery
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SimEm

SimEm

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:27 pm

Quote :
Sugah wrote:
I wonder if it has anything to do with a certain EP you and Em both share?

I play all the EPs, but none of the stuff packs. My guess is that it has to do with the Film/Lit hobby.
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Empty

I would guess it would be Freetime. I have all of the EPs except for AL and none of the stuff packs either.

I guess I need more film/lit sims the next time I'm setting up shots in my school scene. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 21650

That sleep walking/dancing is too cute. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 128862

This is an old topic now, but I was digging through my photobucket account (looking for my pics of Sapphira) and found this . . .

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Snapshot_6eacde4f_0f3a44bf

It made me think of this thread. And these.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Snapshot_30ae0592_b42bd793

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Snapshot_12d769dd_52d76f08
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:54 pm

Em, at least your gardeners looked pretty well organized and well behaved. Mine were getting books out of the bookcase, sleeping in the beds, taking showers, and hanging around naked! affraid

Your guys looked like a gardeners' marching band! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 97206

(I also see a maid and a kid among them)
Back to top Go down
Twoyys4me

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Oh I love all these! I remember The O'Mackey house in Riverblossom being overrun with gardeners one time!

I also love the Free Time little foibles, here's one of my alien/zombie/vampire/plantsim-

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Snapshot_7a5186b3_ba51c718

Here when he's a bat but carrying his book,

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Snapshot_7a5186b3_9a51b7d5

and about to transform, still reading...

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Snapshot_7a5186b3_9a51b7fe

yeah, love those. :)

Twoyys
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:32 pm

Why is this in the "Strange Occurrences" thread? Well it all has to do with pathing. Adrianna's new creation Kate was standing in the little bathroom with Keanu and offered to give him a back rub. Usually the sims then walk to an open space to perform the back rub. In this case, they walked out the front door all the way around the house to where they are now. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 683951 The house is one of my favorites: 7 Dove Rd by devagirl2 from MTS2. Kate is a Knowledge/Scorpio Business/Dance sim (just starting out - Keanu was one of the neighborhood welcomers).
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Snapshot_3d201d7d_5d232238
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:40 am

This is so great! Em, Twoyys & Mac, thank you for sharing your strange game occurrence snapshots with us.
I still love looking at & learning about the wacky weird things that can happen in our games.

Mac wrote:
Em, at least your gardeners looked pretty well organized and well behaved. Mine were getting books out of the bookcase, sleeping in the beds, taking showers, and hanging around naked!

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 683951

As for that pic with the baby sticking out of (I'm assuming) her daddy : OUCH. That's GOTTA HURT!
Even the cat (looking on) seems to be freaked out by it. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 598258

Twoyys, I am loving that book carrying bat.
Now that's not something you see everyday. So wild! laughin

Mac wrote:
Adrianna's new creation Kate was standing in the little bathroom with Keanu and offered to give him a back rub...they walked out the front door all the way around the house

Perhaps Keanu's bride Sugah was in the house and would have kicked Kate's happy, flirty arse to the curve if she'd witnesses such shenanigans!!! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 99672

Thank you so much for sharing everyone.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 461171
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:30 pm

Sugah wrote:
Perhaps Keanu's bride Sugah was in the house and would have kicked Kate's happy, flirty arse to the curve if she'd witnessed such shenanigans!!!

Interesting idea! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 97206 Actually Kate was just buttering him up enough to establish a friendship. She's actually a pretty darn serious business type. She even looks good wow! in that awful dumpy powder-blue female business suit. laughin
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 PowderBlueSuit

Also, don't blame Kate. Keanu seems to have appointed himself as part of the welcoming committee for every new chickie in town. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 996440 He showed up to welcome each of the 3rd anniversary ladies I downloaded: Kate, Leanne, and Octavia!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:55 pm

Here I have Lucy Liu giving Ari's Marguerite Bono a back rub... Marguerite is in the Entertainer career, thus the armor costume.

Now is that "Jamba Squee", or "Jamba Squeak"? Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 97206
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Snapshot_fcb111c9_9d3d4d9e
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:04 am

Quote :
Also, don't blame Kate. Keanu seems to have appointed himself as part of the welcoming committee for every new chickie in town.

Is he also the self-appointed welcoming committee for every new hunkalicious male dude in town??? Or for just the pretty new chickies? Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 774807

Quote :
Now is that "Jamba Squee", or "Jamba Squeak"?

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 683951

Wonder if Lucy brought the oil can, just in case? Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 97206

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:29 pm

Figured out the sim reading while walking. It's something that sims with a Film/Lit hobby do. Toni's April (a Poet/Lit type) is doing it in the pic. Just a few days ago I saw someone in RL doing it. That doesn't count walking while staring at a cellphone - that happens all the time! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 774807
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Snapshot_9c95c28b_fd467060
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:56 pm

This isn't funny pictures, just a strange occurrence. Giacomo Adri and Kiana had a little girl, Felicia. You can see their picture on this page.
As most of you know, I play a season at a time, and Felicia was born at the end of a summer season. I went back to their house tonight. The pink crib and changing table are there, but the family is just Giacomo and Kiana. Felicia is G-O-N-E gone! She appears in the neighborhood picture over their house, but she just isn't in the family when I go into the house. I closed them out shortly after she was born, so I don't think there was a problem with a social worker taking her away or anything.

Anybody have any ideas or similar occurrences? Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 553217

I'm probably going to have Giacomo and Kiana try again, without rolling the pacifier.
I did so, but this time they got a little boy, Felix. I'm going to play them until he's at least a toddler.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Quote :
Em, at least your gardeners looked pretty well organized and well behaved. Mine were getting books out of the bookcase, sleeping in the beds, taking showers, and hanging around naked! affraid

Your guys looked like a gardeners' marching band!

(I also see a maid and a kid among them)

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 97206 That's how they looked when I first entered the lot. I think when I unpaused they started running around, making themselves at home, that is if I didn't delete them all before they could cause too much chaos! The kid was the daughter of the couple that lived there. I'm sure she did not know what was going on. laughin

The vampire reading a book while a bat was wild!

Quote :
Figured out the sim reading while walking. It's something that sims with a Film/Lit hobby do.

That sounds right, but when I checked the sim I saw doing it Film and Lit wasn't her preferred hobby. She had maybe 4 points towards it. But maybe there's something weird about my sim because she's a townie. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 62525 I think I need to make some of the "extras" I bring into my school lots into Film/Lit sims and see if I can get any of them to do it in the background of some of my shots.

Quote :
The pink crib and changing table are there, but the family is just Giacomo and Kiana. Felicia is G-O-N-E gone! She appears in the neighborhood picture over their house, but she just isn't in the family when I go into the house. I closed them out shortly after she was born, so I don't think there was a problem with a social worker taking her away or anything.

Anybody have any ideas or similar occurrences?

That's weird! Does her icon still appear with the rest of the family after you enter the lot? I had a similar problem recently. I had a baby disappear. His icon was still there, but I couldn't find him anywhere, none of the sims in the household could find him or interact with him either. I tried a bunch of things to get him back (or locate him) I tried cheats to make him selectable, he still didn't show up. I tried summoning him with a teleporter. If he showed up at all, no one could interact with him. I don't remember what finally worked to bring him back. I tried so many things.

What happens if you try to move on of the parents out? Does Felicia's name show up as one of the sims that could move out with the parent? Do they have any memories of her? That's strange. verklempt

I've had some funny pics recently. Let's see if I can find them . . .

I was playing this lot to take some screen caps for one of my stories. First everyone kept getting lost in the big bushes I'd placed in an attempt to block the road from view.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Snapsh10

Two little brothers were playing tag in the bushes, then suddenly the mother goes after him with one of the boy's icons in her queue with the label "console" when I hovered over it to see what she was doing.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Snapsh11

I'd seen the interaction "consolable cry" on a pose box I've had for ages with animations from the game, but I'd never seen sims do this autonomously. I don't know what the little boy was upset about. Momma sure looks concerned. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 553217

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Snapsh12

Later I find both brothers in the bushes crying. I guess they were upset because their mom was arguing with / being poked by somebody. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 804361

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Snapsh13

Later I had a mishap with the "stretchskeleton" cheat. FYI this is what happens when you put the decimal in the wrong place. Oops!

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Snapsh14

Reminds more of Sugah's Sigourney Scissorbody! I did not want her THAT much taller.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Snapsh15

Oh and don't ever make out with someone too close to the window. Maybe she's trying to push him out. Muahaha

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Snapsh16
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:33 am

Love the pics with the kids playing tag in the bushes, and one of them being consoled. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 729422 Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 319331

The less I see of the stretch skeleton, the better... Spooky! verklempt

No icon showed up for the missing baby. It was just the 2 parents and the empty crib. verklempt One possibility - just after the baby was born, I moved the family into a larger house - maybe got lost in the shuffle. I have since given them another child - a boy this time. I'm about to start a new season, maturing a whole bunch of babies into toddlers. Hope they're there! In future, when a baby is born I may extend playing time with the family until the baby becomes a toddler.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:34 am

@ Mac & Em: WOAH! What is going on with the missing babies? That is quite disconcerting.
I wonder what happened that they'd just disappear like that??? Did the parents act devasted, like the baby had died or been taken away? Or did they act as though there never was an infant in the house to begin with? Weird stuff, people! verklempt

Em, I'm lovin' all those Sims traipsing through the bushes.
And the little ones being autonomously consoled by their concerned mama ... AWWW!!!

Holy crappola!
That's one tall, creepy lookin' Scissorbody (she DOES remind me of Sigourney somewhat).
I have never tried that cheat before and had no idea such an extreme result could occur.
WOW!!! Egads! affraid

Quote :
I did not want her THAT much taller.
Quote :
Oh and don't ever make out with someone too close to the window. Maybe she's trying to push him out.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 448283 Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 683951

Great captures! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 28795

Thank you so much for sharing in this thread, Mac & Em.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 692371
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:55 pm

Sugah wrote:
Did the parents act devasted, like the baby had died or been taken away? Or did they act as though there never was an infant in the house to begin with?

There was infant furniture in the house, including a washstand in a nearby bathroom (for bathing the infant). There was no icon for the baby and mom and dad didn't appear to be missing or losing anything. I think that it's a system thing, or a game software bug, and not an in-game event.

The family overview (when you click on the house) showed mom and dad and baby. Just no baby inside.

I do notice, however, that house family views aren't updated when people move out. Caleb's moved in with Farrah Fawcett, but still shows in the house family overview with Jen and SimEm.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:12 pm

Quote :
The less I see of the stretch skeleton, the better... Spooky! verklempt

Quote :
I have never tried that cheat before and had no idea such an extreme result could occur.

The key to using the stretch skeleton cheat is to make small adjustments. Adults are normally 1.0 and teens are normally .94 in height. I adjust them sometimes when I'm taking pictures for stories and I want sims to look taller than others, particularly if I want to make it seem like I have younger teens and older teens or when male sims slouch too much when they're talking and look way shorter than the female sim they're talking too and it just doesn't seem right for them to be that much shorter. But it's small adjustments like 1.02 or at the most 1.05. Penelope is an older teen (practically a young adult) so I didn't want her to be so much shorter than the adult she was talking too. I meant to type in .97, but I'm so used to manipulating adults sims that I automatically put the decimal after the first digit and entered in 9.7! Believe me as soon as I snapped those pictures I was typing in the right numbers to fix her immediately!

Quote :
I wonder what happened that they'd just disappear like that??? Did the parents act devasted, like the baby had died or been taken away? Or did they act as though there never was an infant in the house to begin with?

Mine didn't notice at all either. I wonder if I accidentally put the baby into his grandmother's inventory with his crib . . . In this family the oldest son had moved out and had quadruplet daughters with his wife. affraid Because I was playing this hood as a challenge and I was so proud of how well the newlyweds had done on their own, I didn't want to cheat and give them money, so I had the parents give them cribs (and other items) as gifts in their inventory. The baby that disappeared was living in the grandmother's household at the time. So maybe that had something to do with it, but I kind of doubt it. It seems like I read about a glitch where visitors would walk away with a baby . . . I thought they would show up later when you saved and re-entered the lot though. Also in this household there was a death, maybe that caused the problem . . . I really don't know what the cause was. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 62525

I believe my missing baby did show up in the family loading screen, though.

Quote :
I do notice, however, that house family views aren't updated when people move out. Caleb's moved in with Farrah Fawcett, but still shows in the house family overview with Jen and SimEm.

I've noticed that too . . . I've never had a problem losing a sim baby when I saved while they were an infant or shortly after they were born before, but I wonder if that was the problem with your missing baby, maybe you saved too close to the birth and it didn't register? I don't know, but I hope it doesn't ever happen again.
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:01 am

Oh dear, oh dear Em that was hilarious about the whole stretchSkeleton whoopsie. Oh my...I can't say I've made a mishap like that before - not yet anyway ^_~*. Now, last night when I was playing my WYD game, I saw 2 interactions I've only seen happen in other people's games: the 'Cheer Up' interaction, which I think only teens can do and the 'Torture' interaction which kids do. I was drinking water when I saw that and I almost choked, I was so surprised.

And something that hasn't happened in my game in a while...the parent taking the baby to work. I'm trying to keep up with all 4 kidlets in the house and so I'm having the mother go check on the baby and I'm panning around and I DON'T SEE HER! I'm like "OMG Where is she?!?!?!!?" and she's still in the panel so I know she hasn't been deleted. Her not-daddy somehow had her and didn't put her down before he left for work, but since the house was in such a flurry of activity I missed it b/c I was getting the other kids to skill and whatnot. And of course when he got home, I was trying to get her mom to change and feed her, but she got put on the floor immediately b/c she was sleepy and of course - went to sleep. Poor thing laughin

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Wyd-wtf-abhi-whyd-you-take-costa_zps3b796778

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Wyd-poor-costa-work-was-so-hard-on-her_zps2d1fa2ab
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:34 pm

butterflyunion wrote:
the 'Cheer Up' interaction, which I think only teens can do

I've never seen the "torture" interaction - that's really OK affraid but I have seen adults do the "cheer up" interaction. It's very rare, and I don't know what triggers it. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 503793
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:42 pm

Em wrote:
I meant to type in .97, but I'm so used to manipulating adults sims that I automatically put the decimal after the first digit and entered in 9.7! Believe me as soon as I snapped those pictures I was typing in the right numbers to fix her immediately!

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 448283

Quote :
I wonder if I accidentally put the baby into his grandmother's inventory with his crib . . .

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 363286

Quote :
It seems like I read about a glitch where visitors would walk away with a baby . . .

Woah! No kidding? Holy crappola! affraid

Jean wrote:
And something that hasn't happened in my game in a while...the parent taking the baby to work.

I didn't know parents COULD take their babies to work! This is news to me.
How wild is THAT???

Of course the baby passed out as soon as she hit the floor.
She'd had a hard day's work! Poor sweety!
Somebody needs to contact the child labor laws dept. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 598258

ThankUforSharing

Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:28 pm

One more thing...this happened in this afternoon's game play.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Bed-mishap1_zpse629b96f

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Bed-mishap2_zpsaf12fed6

Don't even begin to ask...I'm at a loss for words. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 690717
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Another behind the back backrub. Here Milano (a Sims2 Creator - doh) came home with Hysterical Paroxysim (another Sims2 Creator - doh) and got a demonstration of her backrub technique - or is that a knuckle sandwich??? Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 97206 They became friends anyway... laughin
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Snapshot_7c1d72c5_9d68d98f_zpsee495267
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:56 am

I think I had a sim forget to set down the baby before heading to work too. I got pretty worried with the baby's icon turning yellow.

Missing beds and freaky behind the back backrubs (or facerub?) Oh my! affraid
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:59 pm

There is something definitely going on with the Admire/Backrub action - I use it a lot as a medium-range plus generator.
Here Ari's Vanessa is giving one to Prince William Windsor. She's certainly keeping him at arm's length - but I thought you weren't supposed to turn your back on royalty. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 97206
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Snapshot_7d81df82_7d85c0a0
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:05 pm

Mac wrote:
...and got a demonstration of her backrub technique - or is that a knuckle sandwich??? Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 97206 They became friends anyway...
...She's certainly keeping him at arm's length - but I thought you weren't supposed to turn your back on royalty.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 448283

Em wrote:
I think I had a Sim forget to set down the baby before heading to work too.

I'd be curious to learn how often this actually happens.
I know I rarely get to play and haven't steadily in a long, long time, but I can't ever recall a Sim of mine going to work with the baby! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 553217

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 051_12_52_660868936001334002746

Thank you so much for posting your wild & weird game occurrences for us.
I do so enjoy this thread.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 367799
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:12 pm

I couldn't resist playing my newest Sim Beauties from Around the World after snapping pics of them for today's update.

I'd like to introduce to you Arabel of Scotland and her lifemate Celestina of Spain.
Talk about your "meeting of the minds"!!! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 598258

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Arabel-Celestina_MergingofMinds

Not sure WHAT is causing this ... possibly the couch mesh? But every time they cuddle or make out on the couch their bodies & minds blend together as one.
Talk about taking your marriage vows LITERALLY!!! laughin
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:10 pm

Among my celeb sims are Beren Erchamion and Luthien Tinuviel. They are the tragic unrequited lovers in the Silmarillion - but united in my 'hood.
They have a toddler son - Rohan - who wandered off. Beren went out and got him and brought him back home (Rohan was out in the snow). Beren's main hobby is Nature, but he has a membership card in literature (He is a Paranormal and satisfied his creativity by writing). Here must be the ultimate reading while walking - reading while walking while carrying a child!
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Snapshot_fc2478b5_1db7e792

Luthien has a Paranormal career as well and is also a good witch.
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Snapshot_fc2478b5_9db7e9a7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next