Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Life in Christophe Harbour

Go down 
+14
SandySimmer
butterflyunion
clc
mac
Grykon
Caleb_71
Hunter
Ullwera
soloaris
WittyKitty
Sugah
Astral Faery
autumnelle
AdriannaSimmie
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:28 am

Going off on a tangent here for a moment...Today I was playing with some young adults living off campus at university, and one of them just had a persistent want to go swimming. It's such a production sometimes to send them to community lots, but there was no way these broke students could afford a swimming pool. So with a little help from 'The Bank of Kaching' I built them a swimming hole (a pool decorated with Marvine's rock and a few walk-through plants). It's not much, but I just had to share! :smile:

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Sim_pool3

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Sim_pool
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:54 am

Oh, Toni, I love it!!! That's a great idea.
What a beautiful, natural, swimming hole it is!
You wouldn't happen to have the link to Marvine's rocks & walk-through plants, would you?
Where is her stuff now? MTS2? Insim?
You've done a great job on it, m'lady.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 692371

There's a whole lotta music & romancing going on in Christophe Harbour of late, esp. now that Kyle has been "freed".
I like the pic of the band raising the roof. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 940149
Max's athetic sibs are handsome lads, aren't they?

I love all of your great, colorful screenshots and how beautifully everything is decorated and landscaped.
You give such attention to detail, Toni.

Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed spending time in Christophe Harbour, as always.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 534790

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:20 am

Sugah wrote:

You wouldn't happen to have the link to Marvine's rocks & walk-through plants, would you?

Marvine's rocks (which come with an awesome matching waterfall) are at MTS here.

The walk-through plants are by Mickyss, also at MTS. You'll find them here, and here, here and here.

Buntah's rock ladder and diving board are freebies at TS2. The ladder is here and the ladder is here.

Glad you like! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 578473
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:35 am

Wow, love is definitely in the air....Kyle is quite the ladies man :)

I love the rock band and the cheerleaders are too cute!!

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:12 pm

Sorry i keep disappearing. Keep getting caught up in all the other goings ons in Christophe Harbour. Have to find a way to work it into the story of the Harrelsons. Back to here we left off:

The Rogues keep their gig at The Wharf, the hottest spot along Christophe Harbour's Boardwalk. It's the penultimate weekend of summer vacation, and all the teenagers are out to party.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_788c3199_f97d70a1

The concert is a big hit!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_788c3199_f97d70e4

...And afterwards, Kyle hangs out with some of his friends on the beach, relaxing and enjoying his freedom after being cooped up in the house for a week! The guy on the right is my tweaked version of Dirk Dreamer, now Damien Duval (I just wanted their name to sound more French! His dad, formerly Darren, is now Denis - pronounced Den-nee).

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_788c3199_b97d72ff
After that, there's just one week left of the vacation and everyone is hustling to get ready to go back to school. For Kyle, Max, Marc and Joey, it's their last year in high school and they intend to savour every minute of it. Kyle is actually too busy to get up to much mischief during the week, but does make time to visit his cousin Cassandra who just had a new baby, Nella.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_adae8020_799425e6
Cassandra married cassanova Don Lothario last summer.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_adae8020_7942506a
Neither she nor her cousin Kyle know that Nina Caliente's little girl Mia, born just a month after her wedding, is Don's child.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_2dae895f_393af06b
Oh what a tangled web we weave.

[NOTE: The pre-made Maxis simmies have been prettified, though I have tried to keep them looking as much like their old selves as possible. Also a reminder that I changed the Goodie's last name to Gladstone and briefly resurrected Mortimer Goth's parents and made Faith Gladstone his sister].

Here's Mortimer greeting his sister Faith...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_adae8020_59942932
Watching TV with his Soccer Star son-in-law. I changed his career to an athlete. He just didn't strike me as the type to be a doctor. (I used Christianlove's skintone painting to change Don to Beosboxboy's slim bodybuilder skin, and Cassandra to Warlokk's C cup skintone...just for fun!).

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_adae8020_1994283b
Kyle's mom Margot, apparently seems to get along quite nicely with Uncle Mortimer's new young wife, Dina.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_adae8020_b9942660
Who apparently still has a thing for step-daughter's hubby! Oh my!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_adae8020_999429a8

NOTE: The professor on the sofa is Margot's younger sister Laura. I used SimPe to give all the NPC's memories and family ties.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:43 am

Whoa! There sure is a lot of drama in your hood there, lady!

I am really happy Kyle was able to rock it with his band.

I like Dirk's new name, Damien Duval. It sounds so exotic.

I'm looking forward to more drama as more of the story unfolds!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:04 pm

Astral Faery wrote:
Whoa! There sure is a lot of drama in your hood there, lady!

I am really happy Kyle was able to rock it with his band.

I like Dirk's new name, Damien Duval. It sounds so exotic.

I'm looking forward to more drama as more of the story unfolds!

Thanks Ari! Means a lot coming from an ace storyteller like you! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 12612
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:21 pm

So the last week of vacation flies by,

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_b8bd600b_399c211e

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_b8bd600b_999c24b1
Then it's back to school for Kyle and his Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 665781. Looks like it's shaping up to be another interesting year. Max (remember he's also a romance Sim) is getting hot and heavy with some new girl on the first day of class, even though just a few feet away, Kyle chats with Maxine, his girlfriend Cassie's big sister! But given that she's a romance sim too, and was spotted making out with Kyle in the garden over the summer, I don't suppose she's one to talk!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_b8bd600b_b99c1886
Before the first week is out, the guys and Lilith Pleasant wind up in detention after the principal finds out they replaced the national anthem CD that plays at the start of the school day, with a recording of Emienem and Rihanna's "I love the Way you Lie" track. So they spend Saturday morning in detention...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_b8bd600b_999c27cc
....Where they were supposed to be writing essays on civic responsibility.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_b8bd600b_399c2818
Hmmmmmm.........looks like it's going to be a looooooong year.......

Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Oh boy!! Looks like these two are the romance king and queen....I see a lot of interesting story lines developing and a lot of jealousy...

I love that last screen shot, reminds me of the movie The Breakfast Club!!!

Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:11 am

lol, I was thinking the same thing. Totally reminds me of The Breakfast Club. I love the classroom shots.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:09 am

I'm sorry I'm so behind here, Toni.

I love, love, love The Rogues' gig @ The Wharf.
All those beach screenshots of the concert and thereafter were SO COOL!!!

Quote :
Neither she nor her cousin Kyle know that Nina Caliente's little girl Mia, born just a month after her wedding, is Don's child.
Oh what a tangled web we weave.

No kidding! Uh oh!!!

Your classroom shots are AWESOME, lady!
Where did you find the school desks?
The whole set up is perfection.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 461171

Thank you so much for sharing your Sim antics with us.
I'm lovin' all the drama and intrigue.

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:17 pm

Thank guys! I'm having so much fun sharing my simmies' lives. I've got so many pictures I don't know where to start! laughin

I'm further ahead in my game than I am here. Just a hint - Kyle actually does make it to university, but not without some excitement for him and his friends in their last year of high school.

Sugah the school desks are by the most talented Maylin at MTS. You can find them here.

And just a teaser....here's a preview of Kyle and his friends at La Fiesta Tech where they share a house off campus.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_1986ee0f_b9a28824

But we have to rewind a bit, and find out what they went through to get there...
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:13 pm

Toni, did I ever thank you for sharing ALL the links for Marvine's, Mickyss', & Buntah's fabulous rocks, plants, etc. ?
If not, I certainly meant to tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to do so, lady.
(And, of course, for the Maylin school desk link...)

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 122582

I love the teaser.
Looking forward to your next Christophe Harbour update, as we follow Kyle and his buddies to La Fiesta Tech. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 21650

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:00 pm

In between the hijinx, Kyle is trying to get some work done....and actually goes to the library on Sunday afternoons to study.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_788c3199_b97247aa
Hanging out with his friends is just too distracting. He tried that on Friday night over at Max's house....but his parents and younger siblings were out of town visiting relatives, his sister Elisabeth was on a date, and brother Pieter's football team was playing a game in the neighouring town of Pleasantview....so not a whole lot of studying got done.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_788c45fa_39a52075
Joey's dancing with his girlfriend Shoba, and that's Marc's girlfriend Ophelia (remember her?) sitting on the sofa with Kyle and Marc. Meanwhile, Max seems to be be enjoying the company of Marc's cousin Stara, whose family has just moved to town.

The following morning, at another 'study' session at Max's, Stara seems to have caught Kyle's eye. Hmmmmm....

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_788c45fa_99a521f4
Fortunately, Stara is a family Sim and though she has two bolts for both boys, she doesn't even notice them noticing her. She's also really close to her cousin Carolyn (remember Carolyn and Marc are brother and sister)...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_788c3199_f97241ad
So even if she was interested in Kyle, she would never ever come between them.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_788c45fa_19a52cf5
And Kyle, despite his wandering eyes (and hands) really does love Carolyn...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_788c3199_f97887bb
And feels really guilty about his transgressions....

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_2dae895f_b9a535b7
....Albeit, after-the-fact....

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_2dae895f_197a53fc
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:27 am

Tsk tsk. Naughty boy. A slave to his hormones and the Nina Harpy. Beautiful shots and decorating, Toni.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:05 am

Man, Kyle is a teen on hormonal steroids!
That boy is gonna get himself in a heap load of trouble with his many romantic antics!

Lady A wrote:
Beautiful shots and decorating, Toni.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 357604

All of your screenshots are so beautiful.
The decorating is SIMply fabulous, dahling.
You give such attention to detail.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 28795

Thank you for sharing.
I especially liked the photo of Kyle smooching Carolyn over the couch.
Great pose!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 692371

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:45 pm

Thanks guys! Ari, I hope you're feeling better this weekend. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 701517 Yes Sugah, I'm experimenting wildly with pose boxes to help with the 'footage' of the tale!

So to continue saga:

Yes Kyle does indeed have his hands full, but somehow manages to make time for Carolyn (as well he should!).

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_b8bd600b_d99c2199
He's also become quite attached to his cousin Cassandra's Lothario's new baby, Nella....he lives around the corner and always seems to walk by whenever I'm playing their house.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_adae8020_599427d8
Like most romance sims, he's surprisingly good with kids, and also spends time playing with Nina's little girl Mia.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_2dae895f_79a53458
His relationship with the brazen red-head is definitely going too far.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_2dae895f_f9a531bf
"We shouldn't be doing this," he says huskily, as she caresses his hand, but he doesn't pull his away, and they stare into each others' eyes knowingly.

Aside from the fact that he's not yet eighteen and she's 26...if you remember, she also has a boyfriend now! But these too are obviously not thinking clearly! *sigh*

So Kyle is juggling school, the band, his friends, Carolyn and a suspiciously inappropriate relationship with this hottie neighbour...when on Friday afternoon, his new teacher, Miss Shiabata fresh out of teacher's college, asks him after class, to see if he can figure out why her laptop keeps generating run-time errors. Busy trying to work his magic on the laptop, Kyle doesn't notice Miss Shiabata swooning over him.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_b8bd600b_d99c1aa3
Well...not at first...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_b8bd600b_799c1a86
Now normal people would think this is a dangerous road to tread....

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_b8bd600b_f99c1b12
Oiy! laughin
Back to top Go down
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:31 am

XD

Getting some free A+s, Eh?

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:09 am

WittyKitty wrote:
XD

I just get the feeling that grades are not what that boy has on his mind! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 598258
Back to top Go down
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:59 am

ilikefishfood wrote:
WittyKitty wrote:
XD

I just get the feeling that grades are not what that boy has on his mind! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 598258

I must agree!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Soooo.....the Kyle updates have these long gaps in between being posted, because I play my families and neighbourhoods in rotation. So I thought that from time to time, I'd let you know what's happening in other households that are connected to Kyle's.

So, on other parts of the farm......... Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 97206

Remember Lauren and her girlfriends Raishma and Bernadette made a bet to see who would be the first to kiss a boy? Well Raishma won!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_f88c3835_b9ab38ce
His name is Oliver Olson. Not bad Raishma! [NOTE: Remember I'd changed the Oldie's name to Olson. I also gave them a son (a professor) and a daugther in law.....yes, another professor! lol! And using SimPe, I made tourist Oliver their son, and connected all their family ties and memories, to Herb and Coral, Mary-Sue (remember she's their daugther), Lilith and Angela! Phew! It took forever, but it's great to occasionally select a professor and see 'Angela got an A+' or some other thing like that). Ok...now back to the Christophe Harbour follies....Here're the girls hanging out at Raishma's house.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_f88c3835_79ab56fc
Raishma is Shoba's (Joey's girlfriend) younger sister, and Bernie is Cassie's (Max's girlfriend) kid sister. Raishma's dad is a big Bollywood movie director. You want to meet the family? You do? Ok......well, this is dad Kishu Ramchandani.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_f88c3835_f9ab1dad
His beautiful wife Raina is a physicist.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_f88c3835_79ab1de6
We've met Shoba already (she's about to turn 18)

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_f88c3835_d9852647
There's wild child, older sister Zahra.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_f88c3835_79ab675b
She's attending Fiesta Tech, living off campus, singing with a rock band and hanging out with her tattooed friends, much to her parents dismay!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_d8d2ca94_39905369
Then there's 16-year old brother, Anil. He's the family jock who plays football (soccer) for the high school team and for Christophe Harbour's national Under-18 team.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_f88c3835_99ab21d8
He's also just started dated Max's sister Elisabeth. Looks like things are going well...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_f88c3835_d9ab35b6

Last edited by ilikefishfood on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Connecting the Dots   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:47 pm

So while we're making the connections between families - in this case the Harrelsons (Kyle's clan) and the Ramchandanis - there's more there than just the fact that Raishma is his sister Lauren's best bud, and Shoba is his bff Joey's significant other...older sister Zahra is part of Kyle's history too. A year older than him, she's the first girl he ever kissed!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_b8bd600b_79ab79be
She was also the first girl Marc ever kissed...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_b8bd600b_b9ab7cbe
...And Max!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_b8bd600b_b9ab7add
Ha haaaaaa! Look at that bad hair (he was 14).

No, Zahra is NOT a romance sim! lol! She's a popularity sim, with family as her second aspiration. So she wants to be everyone's friend, and to fall in love. Between that and the fact that I use Two Jeff's Autonomous Casual Romance, she was pretty much cutting a path through all the teenaged boys until she started going steady with Marc's cousin Ocean (he's the beefy one with the braids in the picture with her at university, in the previous installment...but more on them later).

Oh...and no, she was not the first girl Joey kissed. That was Ophelia (now Marc's steady) who cornered him on the church steps after junior choir practice!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Snapshot_b8bd600b_79ab7f05
Yes, that's Joey...before he started wearing his hair short.
Back to top Go down
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:48 am

Wowzers. Your teens definitely get around!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:18 am

WittyKitty wrote:

Now don/t go getting any ideas Witty! affraid Today-Kyle is about to turn eighteen and head off to university, so he;s almost an adult!
Back to top Go down
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:29 am

ilikefishfood wrote:
WittyKitty wrote:

Now don/t go getting any ideas Witty! affraid Today-Kyle is about to turn eighteen and head off to university, so he;s almost an adult!

Would I do any thing like that? Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 738528

And joy for Kyle!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life in Christophe Harbour
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next