Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Life in Christophe Harbour

Go down 
+14
SandySimmer
butterflyunion
clc
mac
Grykon
Caleb_71
Hunter
Ullwera
soloaris
WittyKitty
Sugah
Astral Faery
autumnelle
AdriannaSimmie
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:17 pm

Toni Wow! An airport!!  Will be looking forward to seeing it when its ready!! Looks awesome from those pictures though! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 12612

Last edited by SandySimmer on Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed grammar)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:56 pm

Oh, my gracious!
That is so innovative ... An airport!!!

wow!

Mac wrote:
And just who might the J C Armstrong International Airport be named after???

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 97206 Wicked cool and clever, Toni!

Your continue to amaze and impress, as always, m'lady.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 846508 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 461171
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 8:55 pm

*dusts off thread*

*taps microphone*

Mic check.  Mic check...Testing 1-2-3-4-5.  Is anyone still around here?  sunny

Didn't know where else to post this, so I figured I might as well do it here:

I just had a most amazing experience with EA Customer Service tonight.  Yes!  You heard that right!  ‘Amazing Experience’ in the same sentence with EA Customer Service!  But it’s true!

After finally losing my hard drive (don’t worry, there were warning signs so I backed up everything of importance)…I had the laborious task of re-installing my game.  The only problem is that several of my Stuff Packs had been bought and downloaded using the old EA Downloader which doesn’t exist anymore…and I don’t live in a country where I can go to a store and buy them or get them ordered and delivered quickly.  It was bad enough losing my computer and having to reinstall everything, but having to wait possibly two weeks to play my game!!!! *gasp*

Ever hopeful I went to EA’s Help page to see if I could find an answer or even send an email to see if there was any way those of us who had purchased downloadable SPs before Origin, could still get them online somehow.  

Instead I saw a link to chat in real time with a rep.  

I was connected in about a minute, and had the most helpful, friendly and knowledgeable rep assisting me.  He checked out my security question, sent me an email with a verification code, and a few other quick security steps which made me feel really confident that my EA account was protected.  

Then he asked for the code off one of my physical CDs, and he added the Ultimate Collection to my Origin downloads within minutes!  

I’m so impressed that I was able to get real time assistance, that the rep was so helpful and my issue was resolved beyond anything I really had hoped for.  

So now I’m here downloading the whole set!  I’m crazy impressed!  It may be the last time I say this…but Yaaaay EA!!!!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 OyzN0hqm
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 9:48 pm

Now and then one really gets good tech support. Many years ago (long before I was involved in Sugah's, and many main neighborhoods ago) I got really good tech support from EA for my sims. I was so impressed that I created a sim character for the tech support guy. I forget his first name, and he didn't give his last, so I supplied "Tek" as his surname. He was probably in the science career as, at that time, that was the closest.

But now Toni, does this mean that just maybe we might see some more episodes of Christophe Harbour??? Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 266736
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 10:47 pm

That's great, Toni. Not about your dead hard drive! I can remember getting very good customer service from EA, but it was many years ago. Once they stopped supporting Sims 2 and the launcher thing went bad, I relied on Google (and now, the very helpful members here at SP). Maybe EA realized how many of us still play Sims 2 and decided to be helpful again. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 266736

Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 12:18 am

Toni-That is great news! So happy for you and your good experience! Yay EA!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 9:04 am

Hi everyone!!!  I just thought I'd check in here and let folks know that I have not abandoned by precious simmies...just been busy with work and as I was sharing with Okiedokieihooked elsewhere, Jayce and I are planning on building our little dream cottage later this year, so I've been spending a lot of my sim-time surfing interior design sites.  

Naturally, we've also created our floor plan in game, which we are presenting to the architect to make real plans.  I'm thinking the builder will need a bit more detail than, "This room is 8 squares by 10 squares!" laughin

I am also working bit-by-bit on a MAJOR build project, which I will be offering for download. I've been doing a slew of recolours and generally having a good time!  Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 12612  Here's a sneak peak of what I've been up to in my spare time these past few weeks.

PS) Mac, I owe you an email!!!!!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 TGn5LLW

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 BYvrV3X

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 Mdwc6GS

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 YSmo64D

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 YnXXpKz

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 E9HY62S

I was a bit too ambitious I think! lol!  It has THREE operating rooms and of course, I have to make each one slightly different.  I will probably only furnish a couple of wards, otherwise the lot will be too unwieldy for play.  

I actually plan to play it as a residential lot so I can control the number of sims on it.

My favourite things so far are my morgue (the autopsy table is a recolour of a Holy Simoly dining table with a Buggybooz’s sink placed into it using an OSMP  *pats self on head*) and the cadaver drawers are a wallpaper I made.  The other little thing I'm quite proud of is my pharmacy/gift shop....the shelves of medications are all Maxis painting recolours.  I love how they turned out, if I do say so myself sunny
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 5:22 am

Awesome! I cant wait!
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 8:57 am

Looks totally amazing Toni!! Thanks for showing us what you've been working on! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 912276
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 3:01 pm

Quote :
Jayce and I are planning on building our little dream cottage later this year, so I've been spending a lot of my sim-time surfing interior design sites.

Naturally, we've also created our floor plan in game, which we are presenting to the architect to make real plans. I'm thinking the builder will need a bit more detail than, "This room is 8 squares by 10 squares!" laughin

That is so cool! I would love to be to do something like that. It's extra cool that you've used The Sims to build your floor plan. I wish you both lots of luck with that project.

The hospital looks really great. You have such a great eye for detail. I really like all the shelves and storage things you've made for the background. That's a really great way to add detail without a bunch of 3-D clutter. Great job!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 6:45 am

Thanks Sandy and Em! I've been wanting to build a proper hospital in my game for years!

Em, I actually need it for my Harbour story, which I haven't given up on. That's all I'm saying about that for now! sunny

Will share pix of 'our house' when I'm finished decorating and landscaping. Though I'll likely only share the unfurnished version.

Thanks for the enthusiasm ladies!!! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 70330 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 508493
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 11:13 am

Quote :
I actually plan to play it as a residential lot so I can control the number of sims on it.

That's definitely the way to go. I've tried "filming" on community lots before and it's a mess.

I have half furnished hospital lot that I used for story scenes. I may have to revisit it and spruce it up (if I can find it laughin ) with your new wallpapers and decorations. I bet they would make a huge difference.

Quote :
Will share pix of 'our house' when I'm finished decorating and landscaping.

I look forward to seeing it. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 940149
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 9:15 am

Finally posted the hospital Em. You can find details HERE. Even though now that I think about it, I think you liked the link on my Tumblr.

I've been playing the lot as a residential one. It's too unwieldy as a community lot. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 12612
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 1:59 pm

oh Ms Toni... Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 503793 you cant do these things... I mean I know why you did it but you had me thinkin there was a new episode over here... I think I drooled a little Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 97206
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 10:31 am

I'm not sure if I missed this message before or if I didn't have time to respond at the time and then forgot about it. Thanks for thinking of me. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 837249 It all looks fantastic! I'll have to check out all of your hospital goodies when I get back to playing a modern game again. In about 6 more episodes of my story I'll be needing a hospital scene again, but who knows when that will be in real time.

Quote :
oh Ms Toni... you cant do these things... I mean I know why you did it but you had me thinkin there was a new episode over here... I think I drooled a little

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 357604
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life in Christophe Harbour
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33