Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)

Go down 
+21
LoWiSa
Simply Simful
Grykon
Savannah94
butterflyunion
clc
beckylynn2109
LightsAndMagic
Ms Simmer
Hobbes
Nonni
Strify
BlueSphere
Christa
Hunter
Wallocoaster
SimEm
AdriannaSimmie
Sugah
soloaris
dsmbear
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
dsmbear

dsmbear

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:00 pm

Sugah wrote:
I've got one similar for you, Michael...

My Sim would never go around looking for his glasses like a crazy person, while he was wearing them on his head the whole time! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 827319
(I do this more often than I'd care to admit. Rolling Eyes)

You've been talking to my sister, haven't you? My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 99672

Let me expain what I mean...Our dear mother sed to do that all the time...drove my sister nuts! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 738528
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:19 pm

My sims have never seen a Bigfoot (yet).
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:43 pm

My Sims have never gone to the movies
Back to top Go down
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:49 pm

My sims have never had the um..."THRILL" of calling EA Games tech support! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 99672
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:33 pm

My Sims did ones, but they was more confused after then before...

Oh sorry I shall follow the rules, My Sim have never eaten a kebab My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 553217
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Quote :
Oh sorry I shall follow the rules...

It's easy to get off track isn't it, Jackie? I do it all the time, darlin'. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 85797

My Sims have never gone spelunking.
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:38 pm

Quote :
spelunking
What on earth is that?? My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 553217
My Sim has never hear that word spelunking My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 62525
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:40 pm

Spelunking is the hobby or practice of exploring caves. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 12612

My Sims would never gamble their life savings away.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Oh that sounds interesting My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 12612 My Sim have never been an Astronaut My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 971462
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:07 pm

My Sim would never walk on hot coals with his bare feet. affraid
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:13 pm

You make me laugh My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 128862 My Sim always stop and watch out for the car, even when it is parked and no one sits behind the wheel My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 12612
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:29 pm

My Sims have never been to the prom
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:49 pm

My sims have never played any of the Need for Speed games.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:11 pm

These are quite creative, my friends!

My Sims have never danced naked on an old honkey tonk bar.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:04 pm

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 97206 too funny Sugah!!

My Sims have never spoken English
Back to top Go down
Christa

Christa

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:11 pm

My sim has never been drunk. No matter how often they hit the bar.
Back to top Go down
http://temptedsims.webs.com/
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:23 am

My Sim should never poke the nose on a public place! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 922586
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:15 am

My sims have never starred in a music video.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:26 am

My Sims would never jump from a plane, parachute or no. affraid
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:06 pm

Well knowing Sims, they should probably jump with out, instead of with My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 97206

My Sims can never have a good day in the Park, with out other sims fighting in the background and disturbing with a lot of things ones for the most see at the "funny farm" My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 497514
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:20 pm

My Sims have never been abducted by aliens.
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:24 pm

My sims have never sub hosted for Jay Leno.

(But in real life...yes there is such a thing...One of my dearest classmates from high school is Jay Leno's personal assistant! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 12612 )
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:48 pm

My Sims have never tended a garden or gone fishing.

(Don't have Seasons!)
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:19 pm

My Sims have never drowned.

Can they really? I've heard that they can.
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:23 pm

Hunter wrote:
My Sims have never drowned.

Can they really? I've heard that they can.

Yes...Build a swining pool, have them get in, and then go into buy mode (or build) and remove the ladders and the diving boards, then return to live mode, and crank up the clock. You will soon have a dead sim, but I could never kill a sim. I don't care if they are just "electronic dolls", I can't take a life! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 971462
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Sugah's Community Square :: Fun & Games-
Jump to: