Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)

Go down 
+21
LoWiSa
Simply Simful
Grykon
Savannah94
butterflyunion
clc
beckylynn2109
LightsAndMagic
Ms Simmer
Hobbes
Nonni
Strify
BlueSphere
Christa
Hunter
Wallocoaster
SimEm
AdriannaSimmie
Sugah
soloaris
dsmbear
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
dsmbear

dsmbear

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) Empty
PostSubject: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:56 pm

The rules are simple: Finish the sentance, "My sim would never" or "My Sim has never _____________________"
It can be ANYTHING that you want it to be. It doesn't need to be a literal truth about your Sim.

My sim has never finished a sudoku puzzel in his life! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) 99672

Last edited by dsmbear on Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:09 am

My Sim would never be late to a Pizza Party My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) 366915

If I miss the point please tell me...
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:50 am

Oh, a new game! Michael, I am not familiar with this one.
Would you be so kind as to edit your original post with some "how to play" instructions?
That'd be great, sir!
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:13 am

Sugah wrote:
Oh, a new game! Michael, I am not familiar with this one.
Would you be so kind as to edit your original post with some "how to play" instructions?
That'd be great, sir!

Done! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) 621122
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:15 am

My Sim should never (like Ella My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) 711747 ) read a book from Plato!
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:01 am

My Sims have never been on a plane
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:27 am

My Sim should never miss the opportunity to tickle each other My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) 128862
Back to top Go down
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

AdriannaSimmie wrote:
My Sims have never been on a plane

I did see a You Tube video of sims on a train once. They had to have game hacks up to wazoo, because the sims had guns that were fired off, one sim leaped in front of another sim to protect the lady sim, and fired off rounds at a monster, and you could see the background moving as the "train" went down the track.

It was a really well done video, too. It was a remake of the opening scenes from "Resident Evil 0" My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) 28795

Now, compare that to the GAME ORIGINAL...pretty darn athentic re-receation, if I dare say so myself!

WARNING: KINDA CREEPY! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) 497514

Watch at about 3:05 to continue the scene in the 1st video.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:39 pm

My sim has never played The Sims. (I think they can if they buy it on a community lot, right?) My sim has never bought a video game from the store.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Wallocoaster

Wallocoaster

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:25 pm

My Sims have never played Hockey.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:23 pm

So, it can be totally random? Whether the game allows it or NOT?
Like ... My Sims have never bungee jumped?
Or ... My Sims have never robbed a bank?
Or does this game require we stay within the guidelines of what the game actually allows?
Like ... My Sims have never died?
Back to top Go down
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:38 pm

Sugah wrote:
So, it can be totally random? Whether the game allows it or NOT?
Like ... My Sims have never bungee jumped?
Or ... My Sims have never robbed a bank?
Or does this game require we stay within the guidelines of what the game actually allows?
Like ... My Sims have never died?

Sugah...it can be ANYTHING that you want it to be. It doesn't need to be a literal truth about your sim. If you make something totally up, nobody will know except you, your sim, and Jesus! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) 12612

In other words, think of this as a creative writing assignment from your Junior year Composition class. Make someting up...nobody will judge! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) 738528
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Okay, good. I will add part of what you just posted to me in the instructions, just in case others have never seen or played this game before.

Here we go...

My Sims have never gone parasailing.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:47 pm

My sim have never eaten an egg, any way not an cooked one My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) 729422
Back to top Go down
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:53 pm

Sugah wrote:
Okay, good. I will add part of what you just posted to me in the instructions, just in case others have never seen or played this game before.

Here we go...

My Sims have never gone parasailing.

Now you're catching on! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) 74257 My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) 204654
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:22 pm

I just needed clear instructions, since it is completely new to me.

:thanx:
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:37 pm

I have to steal Em's.

My Sims have never played the Sims.

That's just a weird thing to have them do. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) 12612
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:46 pm

(My Sims have actually played the Sims 3. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) 12612 )

My Sims have never bowled.
Back to top Go down
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:49 pm

Hunter wrote:
I have to steal Em's.

My Sims have never played the Sims.

That's just a weird thing to have them do. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) 12612

That would be like, way, way too surreal---definately something that could only happen in a Dali or Magritte painting! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) 226245

...Or, after my sims smoked some waccky weed...

WHICH I WILL NEVER ALLOW THEM TO DO, LOL! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) 594374

Last edited by dsmbear on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:51 pm

But what about how our Sims can bring home TS3 and play it on their puters?
Wasn't it Freetime that brought that feature, or am I incorrect on this?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:50 am

Don't know dear Sugah, I don't got free time My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) 497514

My Sim should never let Sugah wait for an Answer My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) 85797
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:45 am

I want to say it IS Freetime, because that's the EP that hobbies were brought into the game.
The Gamer enthusiasts like to play Sims 3 and can earn hobby points while playing. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) 12612

My Sim would never eat cooked, canned spinach. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) 46579
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:49 am

Thanks for clarifying the instructions. I was kind of unsure too.

My sim has never traveled abroad.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:15 am

My sim would NEVER roll over and sleep on his glasses.........

...Like I aparently did this morning! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) 503793 My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) 761338
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:49 pm

I've got one similar for you, Michael...

My Sim would never go around looking for his glasses like a crazy person, while he was wearing them on his head the whole time! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) 827319
(I do this more often than I'd care to admit. Rolling Eyes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Sugah's Community Square :: Fun & Games-
Jump to: