Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP Empty
PostSubject: New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP   New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 12:49 pm

Good day to you, Sugah Babies!  New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP 837249

After consulting with the Ladies of Sugah's Place creative team, we have mutually agreed to forsake a regular schedule for updates.
Moving forward, due to our ever increasingly busy RL schedules, we have decided to just create what we can, when we can.

As usual, when one of us has posted a new download, we will share it in the "Here's What's New from the Ladies of Sugah's Place" thread.
This way, our members will never miss out on our team's latest offerings.

Also, we will be discontinuing the Sim of the Month Club since we will not be committing to a monthly update schedule.
From time to time, we may still offer Sim Beauties and Sim Abodes from around the World.

Fear not!
You will still be able to download gorgeous new Sim models from The Modeling Agency, as always, and unique, eclectic Sims in our Vis-a-Vis Bazaar section.

We remain grateful and honored for your loyalty and devotion to Sugah's Place.
Your presence here is much appreciated and always has been through the years.

Most Sincerely,
Sugah

Last edited by Sugah on Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP   New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 3:22 pm

I appreciate all of the RL intruding on our talented creators! I will still be delighted to download your superb creations, whenever they appear! New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP 28795

New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP 130744
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP   New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:41 pm

Awww... Many thanks for your dedication and positive feedback, Captain Mac! New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP DancinPirate_zpslavkehy9
I remain honored to have you here as one of our most loyal, devoted forum family members and our official SP Goodwill Ambassador.

New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP 367799
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP   New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 8:24 pm

And I'll still be offering up homes and community lots in the Prime Real Estate section!!! New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP 12612  

In fact, I'm working on a 'little' project right now! New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP 226245
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP   New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 10:11 pm

I'll be happy to take your creations whenever and however you can offer them!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP   New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 7:38 am

Cher64 wrote:

New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP 1347917903 New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP 12612 sunny
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP   New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 2:46 pm

Toni wrote:
And I'll still be offering up homes and community lots in the Prime Real Estate section!!!

Oh, of course! Absolutely!  New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP 687310
The only section we will no longer be adding to is our SotMC.
It will eventually join our archived area, once I update the SotMC indexes.

We will continue to create for all the other currently open, active download sections. New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP 940149

Cher wrote:

New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP 3547075637
Back to top Go down

New in 2016: A Different Approach to Offering Downloads at SP
Page 1 of 1