Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Excited!!

Go down 
+5
ilikefishfood
mac
Cher64
Sugah
gimmeshelter
9 posters
AuthorMessage
gimmeshelter

Excited!! Empty
PostSubject: Excited!!   Excited!! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:57 pm

Excited!! 692765 !!! I'm stopping by to say hello and tell you how ecstatic I am to have found your website.  Excited!! 408427

I just recently started playing TS2 once again, since I stopped years ago b/c the computer I had used to play it on had crashed. That being said, that had resulted in losing all the cc I had for TS2 as well. :'( So I've been painfully searching and searching through the internet to find TS2 cc websites that are still running and frankly, I've had the worst luck.

So I am beyond happy to have found your website and to see that I am not the only one still playing TS2!  Excited!! 262201

&&&& yaa, thx for not being a dead site :))

Excited!! 154182
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Excited!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited!!   Excited!! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:01 pm

Hello and welcome, fellow Texan!
I am so glad you found our little forum devoted exclusively to TS2.

You will find nothing but fans of Sims 2 @ SP and are in good company. Excited!! 687310

That being said, stop by HERE to get acquainted with some of our site rules and feel free to ask for help if you have any questions.

Excited!! 442241
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Cher64

Cher64

Excited!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited!!   Excited!! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:21 pm

Excited!! 231655984

You will find lots of wonderful custom content here at Sugah's. If you're looking for something in particular, I have quite a few active sites bookmarked and would be happy to share the links with you.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

Excited!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited!!   Excited!! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 7:31 am

Hi gimmeshelter

This is the Sims2 place!

Excited!! 34872 You'll find all sorts of Sims 2 stuff here, as well as a very friendly forum. (Feels like family! - and in one instance became one! blinkinhearts)

You might also check Milano's Site for some wonderful clothing, and ModTheSims still has a Sims 2 section.

Sorry you lost everything. I back up (username)\My Documents\EAGames\The Sims 2 onto a flash drive every week or so.

Poke around here. You'll find Sims 2 downloads, Sims 2 help, some interesting/funny Sims 2 stories, goofy games, and some forums having nothing to do with Sims at all!

Again, Excited!! 442241
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Excited!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited!!   Excited!! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 5:48 pm

Excited!! 692765 Excited!! 621122 Excited!! 3584432080 Excited!! 34872 dancintrio
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

Excited!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited!!   Excited!! EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:10 am

Welcome to Sugah´s place!

Nice to meet you!

Excited!! 34872
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

Excited!! Empty