Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Excited to look around!

Go down 
+4
Cher64
ilikefishfood
Sugah
BuildingNorthBeach
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BuildingNorthBeach

BuildingNorthBeach

Excited to look around! Empty
PostSubject: Excited to look around!   Excited to look around! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 3:39 pm

Excited to look around! 996440  
I just found this forum on MTS, saw that Sugah takes requests, and thought I would check it out. I love TS2 Excited to look around! 461171 , but I just downloaded it recently, so I have lots to learn I am sure. I've started a wordpress blog in the hopes to connect with TS2 community at buildingnorthbeach.wordpress.com

Hope to connect soon

Excited to look around! 338947
Back to top Go down
https://buildingsims2northbeach.wordpress.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Excited to look around!   Excited to look around! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 4:33 pm

Hi and welcome to Sugah's Place!
Nice to have you here among your fellow TS2 lovers, BNB. Excited to look around! 868736

I received your PM and have responded.

Excited to look around! 34872
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Excited to look around!   Excited to look around! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 6:24 pm

Excited to look around! 231655984 Excited to look around! 3584432080 Bring ooon those questions! Some of us have been playing TS2 for a long, loooong time! Excited to look around! 12612 sunny
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Excited to look around!   Excited to look around! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 8:28 pm

Excited to look around! 231655984  You're in the right place. We love TS2! I have found the people here to be more than helpful, often going way out of their way to help out. Excited to look around! 12612 So do bring on those questions!
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Excited to look around!   Excited to look around! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:49 pm

Excited to look around! 996440 Excited to look around! 262201 Excited to look around! 692765 Welcome to the Forum!!
Back to top Go down
BuildingNorthBeach

BuildingNorthBeach

PostSubject: Re: Excited to look around!   Excited to look around! EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:34 am

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! Excited to look around! 701517
Back to top Go down
https://buildingsims2northbeach.wordpress.com/
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Excited to look around!   Excited to look around! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:55 am

Excited to look around! 6DxrotM
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Excited to look around!   Excited to look around! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 12:54 pm

Excited to look around! 442241 To Sugah´s Place!

Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Excited to look around!   Excited to look around! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:44 pm

Hi BNB Excited to look around! 442241 This is definitely the place for Sims 2 fans! Not only are there really talented creators here, but it's a really great (no flame Excited to look around! 515704) social forum. We're family here. Sugah's place is my Facebook! (Don't have or need the other).

Again - Excited to look around! 34872
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excited to look around!   Excited to look around! Empty

Back to top Go down

Excited to look around!
Page 1 of 1