Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring

Go down 
+10
Nonni
LilSister
SimEm
SandySimmer
ilikefishfood
Cher64
Phinae
Astral Faery
mac
Sugah
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:12 am

Sugah wrote:
What I think I might do is get some up close facial snapshots of the couples and their offspring (when grown) & put them together side-by-side...
Sort of like you'd see in a photo album, so we can truly see the results & compare likenesses.

Sounds like a good plan!
Back to top Go down
LilSister

LilSister

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 1:12 pm

Both girls are beautiful! I love this idea.

Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilsisterg24/
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 1:52 pm

Sugah wrote:
Maybe they can sit & cheat on each other during a game or two of chess!

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 448283

Quote :
What I think I might do is get some up close facial snapshots of the couples and their offspring (when grown) & put them together side-by-side...
Sort of like you'd see in a photo album, so we can truly see the results & compare likenesses.

I love this idea! I can't wait to see it in action.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:50 pm

Isabella looks like a very sweet girl.  (Too bad she doesn't have the nice points to match. laughin )

Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 4:36 am

Wow Sugah, both little girls are gorgeous! And I like their beautiful names :)

I always use the mod to get my kids in private school. All that smooching with the headmaster just irritates the blue out of my eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:18 am

Thank you, all, for your comments!
I appreciate you ladies stopping by my Offspring thread.

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 701517

I decided to copy, paste & merge your conversations regarding the topic of:
Born in game Sim children & their not-so-nice &/or too-similiar-to-siblings personalities ...
&/or favoring one parent in looks rather than a nice blend of both and what to do about it, etc.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as I thought the topic might be of interest to others, ladies.
Feel free to continue the subject there, if you are interested.
I'm going to get it on the topic myself in a bit! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 584675
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:17 pm

The combo deal works for me, Sugah.

You probably know from my post in Sandy's thread that:
Nonni wrote:
I have been wondering when other participants were going to start participating.

I believe, I hope, that I am about caught up - I still can't wrap my head around how I got to Alet's thread and not everyone else.

Catching up has been a great and wonderful pleasure. (I had to run over and download your Dominic. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 4322 )
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:18 pm

Nonni wrote:
I had to run over and download your Dominic.

You honor me and I thank you for your support, Nonni. I love you

~*~

When last I left you, KimberLee & Dominic Benedetto had a baby girl. They named her Isabella.
Prior to, Evie & Zen Haeven gave birth to a little girl named Celeste.
Now, I present couple number 3 in my Tres Lagos hood whose offspring I'd like to share with you...

Meet Toni's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and his gorgeous bride [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by Ulli.

Clayton
(Scorpio, Fortune Sim, Athletic Career: Asst Coach, Hobby: Music & Dance)

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 Benoit_ClaytonCloseUp_zpsighr0l2w

Veronica
(Aries, Popularity Sim, Entertainment Career: Juggler, Hobby: Music & Dance)

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 Benoit_Veronica_CloseUp_zpskfgb28rp

Note: Ulli, I had to change Veronica's hair, as I do not play with the EP her original hairstyle comes with.  No

The Benoits purchased a big house and are currently renovating it, as they are wanting quite a few babies to fill its empty rooms with.
Oh, here comes one now!  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 598258

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 Benoit_Veronica-BabyComing_zpsjjfinyns

Welcome to the family Désirée Benoit.

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 Benoit_Desiree_Welcome_zpsbx8vd0zd

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 Benoit_Desiree_Toddler_zps4bnbqo2w

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 Benoit_Desiree-Mama_SMOOCH_zpsepkilitf

Désirée and mama are very close. Smooooooch!  I love you

That's THREE new offspring joining my Tres Lagos 'hood and ALL GIRLS so far!

I will be sharing more photos of little Désirée as she grows.  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 940149

Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 7:03 am

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 74257  Veronica is in the Hood!!

I like her hair style.

Désirée looks so cute! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 74257
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 8:01 am

Very nice! One of these days I need to play some more again...LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:31 am

Oh!! What an amazing couple Clayton and Veronica make!! Desiree seems to be a perfect blend of their features!

Sugah wrote:
Oh, here comes one now!
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:57 am

Love those candid shots. Especially the one of the family kiss.

I love the skintones that this pair have. Do you have a link to Veronic's hair?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 11:27 am

Thank you, all, for visiting and for your comments.

Nonni, I've had Veronica's hair forever, but can not remember whose it is.
Will check for you soon! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 584675
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 11:30 am

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 122582
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:05 pm

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 692371 Sugah, this is a great couple! Does Desiree look just like her daddy?
Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:31 pm

Thank you, Alet.
Yes, so far, it appears that Désirée may resemble her very handsome daddy. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 12612

Nonni, I loaded up BodyShop to try and find out whose hair Veronica is wearing.
The only thing that came up is: [SEMachina]Peggy5464mt_Brown

So, my best guess is someone named SEMachina in the TS2 community did a recolor of a Peggy hair Mesh #5464.
I am not certain how to track it down from here, but would be happy to pkg the hair w/ the mesh and send it to you, if you'd like. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 584675
(I believe I have 4 colors of it.)

Added @ 2:15 pm:

I found it, Nonni! HERE is the link!!! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 21650
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:56 pm

Sugah wrote:
Oh, here comes one now!

Desiree is so pretty, and I love that last picture of her and Veronica.

Sandy wrote:
Desiree seems to be a perfect blend of their features!

I was thinking that, too. Sugah, did you set the Face Blending Limits to off or leave them on? I'm still having trouble understanding that whole thing. No

Tim wrote:
One of these days I need to play some more again...LOL

I hope you do!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 3:08 pm

I hope you and Sandy are right, Cher.
I would love it if Désirée grew up to be a combination of BOTH of her gorgeous parents. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 266736
Right now, I see more of her daddy in her, but that could change.

No, I didn't use the Face Blending cheat, but I DID go to CAS and randomize Sims (rolled the dice 4 times).
To learn more about both of those options click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
I did a little research on Face Blending and Em was kind enough to offer more of her own knowledge/experience on CAS Randomizing!
I think it might help you get your mind wrapped around both cheats/tricks, Lady C. I know it helped me. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 584675

Quote :
Tim wrote:
One of these days I need to play some more again...LOL

Cher wrote:
I hope you do!

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 147390
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:47 pm

Sugah wrote:
I found it, Nonni! HERE is the link!!!
Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 912276

Thank you, Sugah!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:41 pm

I'd like you to meet the King Family:
Em's Will (Pleasure Sim, Culinary Field, Sagittarius, Hobby: Sports) & my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Pleasure Sim, Culinary Field, Sagittarius, Hobby: Sports) .

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 King_Will_zpswryrrz2y
Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 King_Anais_zpsfr2c4kc7

Will is an Aussie who met Anaïs while scubing diving on her native island of Antigua @ Cades Reef.
They fell in love instantly (3 chem bolts).
Hmmm... An Aussie and an Island Girl fall in love and get married... Sound familiar ? (Re: Our Toni of St Kitts & her Aussie hubby Jules  girlwinkin )
(Read more about the Kings [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], if interested.)

It took this lovely couple awhile to afford to save up enough Simoleons to build onto their L'il Love Shack, so it could accommodate babies.
But finally, after much hard work and many days of saving, they were able to afford a family.

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 King_Will-Anais_TalkingtoBaby_zpsxeq9hcym

We welcome you, darling Callista!

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 King_WelcomeCallista_zpstb02gkf0

I'm going to load up my game now & play until little Callista grows into a toddler...

Added @ 12:30pm on Monday:

WOW! Check out this little lady as a toddler!
She's inherited her daddy's gorgeous baby blues, though they currently appear shaped slightly more like her mama's.
And Callista has also inherited her mommy's black hair & gorgeous dark skin.
I think I see both of her parents when I look at her. You?

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 King_CallistaToddlerwithDaddy_zpstqzc881a

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 King_Callista-Mama_SMOOOOOOCH_zpsiyd8txq9

Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:47 pm

Clayton, Veronica, and Desiree make such a cute little family.

I really like Will and Anais paired together. It sounds like they are a perfect match! Their beach themed house is really cute. It looks like taking to save up money, renovate, and decorate was worth the wait. Callista is an interesting combination of her parents' genetics. It will be really interesting to see what she looks like as she gets older. I bet her big blue eyes, dark skin and hair combination will continue to be striking!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 11:51 pm

Beautiful babies so far. Great to see Clayton out and about. He's just turned an elder in my real game! sunny

Lovin' this project! dancintrio
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 8:51 am

Em wrote:
I bet her big blue eyes, dark skin and hair combination will continue to be striking!
I think so, too. She's a stunning combination of her parents' genes.

That little smooch between Callista and Anais is the sweetest thing.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:49 am

Sugah wrote:
I think I see both of her parents when I look at her. You?
Yes, Callista is a beautiful combination! Those big blue eyes, so pretty!
I also am loving the beach theme with them! I had to do a double take with that adorable picture of Will holding Callista as a toddler-Wait, a gold plumb bob? Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 99672
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 5:30 pm

Em wrote:
I really like Will and Anais paired together. It sounds like they are a perfect match!

I do, too, Em, and I am glad you approve of Will's bride.
She's definitely a keeper & they are a lovely couple. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 940149

Em wrote:
Their beach themed house is really cute.
Sandy wrote:
I also am loving the beach theme with them!

Thank you, ladies.
I've shared more of their beachy lakefront house in my game antics thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on April 14 and also, on April 20.  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 584675

Em wrote:
Callista is an interesting combination of her parents' genetics.
Cher wrote:
She's a stunning combination of her parents' genes.
Sandy wrote:
Callista is a beautiful combination!

She truly is! I shared another pic of Callista as a toddler in the above mentioned April 20 post.
You can really see how much she resembles both of her parents. I LOVE IT!!!

Lady S wrote:
I had to do a double take with that adorable picture of Will holding Callista as a toddler-Wait, a gold plumb bob?

laughin I see what you mean, Sandy! The shell wall lamp does resemble a beach-themed golden plumb bob!  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 598258

Thank you, ladies, for visiting my Offspring thread.
I am really enjoying this project and am happy some of you are, too!  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 21650

Tonight, I hope to spend more time with the Benoits, as their Desireé has grown from a toddler to a child recently.
(I'm hoping she grows into her strong, long chin.  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 12612 )

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 Benoit_Desiree-Child_zpsep4r2z4y

The family is wanting to have more children soon.
Since this section is only for sharing a few images & minimal details of the Offspring couples and their children...
You can find more details of my couples' lives in today's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thread!  girlwinkin

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next