Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hello ladies!!!

Go down 
+7
ilikefishfood
Cher64
deekitty31
Aaroneous
Grykon
Sugah
safariforme
11 posters
AuthorMessage
safariforme

safariforme

Hello ladies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello ladies!!!   Hello ladies!!! EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 8:56 pm

i would just like to introduce myself. I'm diane and I restarted to play sims 2 yesterday. ive been playing with the sims 3 but miss sims 2 terribly. ive been trying to find a place that still exists and I'm really happy to have found this site. I will start by reading up on a few subjects here and hope to chat it up with yous soon.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hello ladies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies!!!   Hello ladies!!! EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:43 pm

Hi, Diane! Nice to meet you.
So glad you found us.

Yes, we are one of the very few remaining Sims sites devoted exclusively to Sims 2.
How wonderful that you've returned to the wonderful world of TS2!
Welcome back!!!

DO take a look around, make yourself at home, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread you started.

Hello ladies!!! 34872

PS I found your CEP query in our Maxis Recolors section.
I moved it HERE and responded!  Hello ladies!!! 584675 
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
safariforme

safariforme

Hello ladies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello ladies!!! EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:56 am

hello sugah and thanks so much for the warm welcome and the link to get CEP.
Back to top Go down
safariforme

safariforme

Hello ladies!!! Empty
PostSubject: re-installing my sims 2   Hello ladies!!! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:35 pm

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place but here goes. ive just installed the base game for now. will continue the exp.packs when I get answers to my questions. the first question I have is after installing the base game I get a window opened telling me compatibility with this windows. I have windows 7. I click on the link for the fix but when I get there it says url doesn't exist. is this a normal problem with windows 7 and if I cant get the fix will my game still work properly. does anyone else have this problem.
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

Hello ladies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies!!!   Hello ladies!!! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 3:01 pm

This probably should be in the questions and comments section, one of the ladies can move it when they get here. Is the link your getting coming from the game? EA shut down TS2 website completely, but I would imagine one of our guys who plays with W7 and TS2 can give you some pointers on it, they will probably respond within the next 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
safariforme

safariforme

Hello ladies!!! Empty
PostSubject: re-installing sims 2   Hello ladies!!! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 3:10 pm

oh ok. thanks. will write that down for next question. good question. I think its from windows. ok well nice meeting you Grykon. thanks for answering my post.
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

Hello ladies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies!!!   Hello ladies!!! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 3:24 pm

That's a just a warning from Windows 7, There should be away on that screen to play the game anyways. I think there's also a check on the same screen to tell Windows to ignore the compatibility issues. You might want to also note once You start installing the Expansion and Stuff packs that the warning will go away.
Back to top Go down
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
safariforme

safariforme

Hello ladies!!! Empty
PostSubject: re-installing sims 2   Hello ladies!!! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 3:39 pm

hello aaron. yes it says run program. that's what ive been clicking on to be able to play. and the game plays well. so it will disappear? good. glad to know. thanks so much aaron and have a good day.
Back to top Go down
deekitty31

deekitty31

Hello ladies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies!!!   Hello ladies!!! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:36 pm

Hello, Diane! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
safariforme

safariforme

Hello ladies!!! Empty
PostSubject: hello ladies!!!   Hello ladies!!! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:53 pm

hi dee. I really like this site so far. you people are all so nice. thanks for the warm welcome.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

Hello ladies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies!!!   Hello ladies!!! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:11 pm

Hi Diane!  Hello ladies!!! 442241 
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Hello ladies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies!!!   Hello ladies!!! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:15 pm

Hello ladies!!! 442241 Hiiiii Diane!  Hello ladies!!! 621122   Welcome to the madness!  Hello ladies!!! 99672 Everyone's really friendly (and helpful) around these parts...and we're still crazy about TS2.  You're in the right place!  dancintrio
Back to top Go down
LoWiSa

LoWiSa

Hello ladies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies!!!   Hello ladies!!! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 4:57 pm

Welcome to the forum Diane! Hello ladies!!! 996440
Most of us here are mainly crazy for sims 2, I don't think any sims 3 related stuff are hereHello ladies!!! 687310
You're exactly in the right place, as Toni said. Enjoy your stay! Hello ladies!!! 837249
Back to top Go down
http://lowi-sims2stuff.blogspot.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hello ladies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies!!!   Hello ladies!!! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:04 pm

I went ahead and merged Diane's question in this section into her intro thread, since she has a couple of others in our Q & A already (which I've since merged also).

Thank you to all who have reached out to Diane to help her with her queries.
I remain ever grateful for our wonderful, helpful members.

Hello ladies!!! 765640 
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Ullwera

Ullwera

Hello ladies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies!!!   Hello ladies!!! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:29 pm

Hello ladies!!! 692765  Diane it's nice to meet you!

Welcome to Sugah's place!
Back to top Go down
safariforme

safariforme

Hello ladies!!! Empty
PostSubject: hello!!!   Hello ladies!!! EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:19 pm

thank you so much everyone for the warm welcome. I'm starting to feel right at home.
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

Hello ladies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies!!!   Hello ladies!!! EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 3:59 pm

Welcome, Dee!!

Hello ladies!!! Welcome-in-house-enter-with-a-happy-heart-graphic_zps2f14a448

You may not enter with a Happy Heart but you will have one before you leave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
autumnelle

autumnelle

Hello ladies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies!!!   Hello ladies!!! EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:03 pm

Hello ladies!!! 5ce2f806
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello ladies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies!!!   Hello ladies!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello ladies!!!
Page 1 of 1