Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Sandy's 'Hood

Go down 
+7
butterflyunion
Sugah
Nonni
SimEm
mac
ilikefishfood
SandySimmer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
SimEm

SimEm

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:08 pm

Aw, Sugah has such a cute family! Her daughter is very pretty. I think she looks even prettier in your in-game pictures than the mirror pictures.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 3:59 pm

Em wrote:
Aw, Sugah has such a cute family! Her daughter is very pretty. I think she looks even prettier in your in-game pictures than the mirror pictures.

Thanks Em-I think she is so pretty too!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 4:42 pm

Sandy, I am still thrilled that Sugah married gorgeous Lucien (YUM to the umpteenth power droolin ).
I really do love the hairstyle and makeup you've chosen for Sugah, too...Very pretty!
Autumn ... I like that name. And what a pretty teen she's grown up to be!
She wears her (daddy's) gorgeous dark hair in the style her mom does...
And those blue eyes with the black hair ... One of my fave color combinations!  wow!

Sandy wrote:
Sugah's bored potty training face

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 683951

That about sums it up how ALL MY Sims feel about potty training, Sandy.
I usually skip that phase of toddler training. Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 214265

So fun seeing my Simself and snackolicious Sim hubby in game!

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 692371 ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 7:59 pm

Thanks Sugah :)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 9:58 am

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 302391 Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 817176
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 5:28 pm

In this NH I've used (which I had been dying to try out) the CAS Default templates called Butterflies and Hurricanes  I have not been disappointed and can see why so many people rave about them.  I have also used Default eyes, eyebrows, and skins.  I can post links for those also if anyone is interested.

Paige Harmon and Blake Turner met in Uni at Romara Dorm!  It was practically love at first sight!  After graduation they moved back to Greenbridge and started their lives together!

Here are Paige and Blake at their new home in the kitchen posing!  laughin

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 Beautiful%20Paige%20and%20Blake

And then of course eating!!

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 Blake%20n%20Paige

In the backyard of their new home:

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 Blake%20and%20paige2
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:11 am

Sandy, thanks for the link to the face templates; they're gorgeous. I haven't seen those before. I'm using this set by Selzi. Since it was my first time playing around with default replacements, I didn't stray too far from the basic Maxis when I downloaded these. Now I want to try the Butterflies and Hurricanes.

I'd like to check out the eyes, eyebrows, and skins you're using. I like the ones I have, but you never know -- something better may be just around the corner. laughin

I'm anxious to see how Paige and Blake's relationship progresses. College sweethearts. Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 508493
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:32 am

Sandy - I'm looking in your thread for a link to Butterflies and Hurricanes. I'd appreciate if you could point me at it. In advance - Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 367799
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:34 am

Thanks Cher! I'll be back with the other links!!

Mac, if you hover your mouse over where it says Butterlies and Hurricanes you'll see-guess I should have underlined it-so sorry :)
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 1:32 pm

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 130744
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 5:18 pm

Cher  You are welcome! Oh yes, that set by Selzi is one of my top favorites, in fact I am using them in one of my NH now :)

Defaults used in this NH with the Turners are ones I got off Poppets Resource page :)  I wanted to try them out.
Here is the Feathers Defaults plus creatures...
and her Genie Default.
Here's the Default brows---arrrggh!

I can't find the eyes here for some reason but they are called Poppet HoPu default eyes (has Alien also).

Mac You are most welcome!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 5:36 pm

Thanks for the additional links, Sandy. I'll check them out. Since I discovered default replacements, I use them for nearly everything. I'm already using the same default eyebrows in my games; I like them a lot.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 11:47 pm

Blake and Paige have their first child a son whom they named Sam!

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 Paige%20gives%20birth

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 Sam%20is%20born

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 Sam

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 Sam%20Blake

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 Sam_toddler

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 Sam%20and%20Dad
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 12:04 pm

How quickly they grow up! laughin Sam looks a lot like his father so far. Blake, Paige, and Sam look like a nice little family.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 2:49 pm

laughin Thanks Cher They are a lot of fun! I've been saving up their pictures to share. They are actually already elders in my game with three kids, one of which "Sam" is done with Uni and moved back to the ancestsral home, married with his own kids being born-fun household! I'll be sharing more don't worry! Muahaha
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:55 pm

I'm so behind in the game threads! I don't know if I'll EVER catch up properly. No

Sandy, thank you for sharing the Butterflies & Hurricanes link.
I've never heard of those CAS default replacements and look forward to checking them out.

Paige is a beauty! Don't you just love it when two Sims meet and seem meant to be?  I love you
I love her hair...VERY pretty! Congrats to the happy couple and welcome little Sam!

Sandy wrote:
They are actually already elders in my game with three kids, one of which "Sam" is done with Uni and moved back to the ancestsral home, married with his own kids being born-fun household!

WOW!!!

SIMkids really DO grow up far too quickly these days.
Before you know it, they're having children of their own.
Sigh.  girlwinkin

ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 11:47 pm

Sugah wrote:
I'm so behind in the game threads! I don't know if I'll EVER catch up properly.

Oh sure you will!! It just takes time--be positive!! laughin

Sugah wrote:
Don't you just love it when two Sims meet and seem meant to be?
Yes! Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 12612

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:49 am

Sugah wrote:
Don't you just love it when two Sims meet and seem meant to be?
SandySimmer wrote:
 Yes!  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 12612

And then all the fun of playing Cupid and throwing them together and watching the sparks fly!

OTOH, it's also fun when the simmies surprise you! Torrid affairs popping up out of nowhere as in the sudden infatuation of Nathaniel and Odile
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:29 pm

Mac wrote:
Torrid affairs popping up out of nowhere as in the sudden infatuation of Nathaniel and Odile

Yes, I remember them. Are they still in Uni? I'd like to see them when and if they have babies! Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 247485
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:50 pm

SandySimmer wrote:
Are they still in Uni?  I'd like to see them when and if they have babies! Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 247485

Patience! They're both still in Uni and are several spreadsheet pages away. Probably getting to them in late Feb or March. I'm currently importing men into my 'hood and designing them with certain single females in mind. Mind you - since Odile is an NPC, she and Nathaniel won't be in the offspring project but you can be sure that they'll be having babies!
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 10:39 am

Mac wrote:
since Odile is an NPC, she and Nathaniel won't be in the offspring project but you can be sure that they'll be having babies!

Yes, patience is key I know, especially when you play in rotation as I do also (kind of) !! Ok, so now I have something to look forward to laughin
I introduce new Sims also when I have someone that graduates Uni with no love interest, and then sometimes as you know they have their own plans Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 97206 I love you
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 2:58 pm

I don't know how I missed this before. It must have been posted at a busy time for me. Blake and Paige are a really pretty couple. It sounds like they had a great life together and a nice family.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandy's 'Hood
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7