Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
d_dgjdhh

d_dgjdhh

NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition) Empty
PostSubject: NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)   NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:49 pm

Hello, I have a Sims 2 comic shorts series that I'd like to share with you,
based on that popular known hero with the strength of steel and ability of flight,
Superman! You can read about it by clicking the cast photo below.

Hope you all like the shorts. It all started from my Magazine mod seen here.
And the mission is to create 25 issues. So enjoy. If you have any questions
or comments, please e-mail me. Thanks.

NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition) Pubbuttona

The Adventures of Superman, Sims 2 Edition, Digital Comic Book Issues
Superman created by Jerry Siegel & Joe Shuster. © 1938-2013.
This Sims 2 version of Superman created by d_dgjdhh. Year 2011.
Written in 2012-2013. No challenge to ownership implied.
Created for non-commercial personal entertainment.

Last edited by d_dgjdhh on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)   NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:21 am

How cool is THIS??? wow!
First of all, thank you so much for sharing NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition) with us.

Quote :
And the mission is to create 25 issues.

NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition) 534790

Secondly, we'd love it if you'd share a sneak peek of each issue with Sugah's Place, so we can keep up on Superman's adventures in this thread.
HERE are the guidelines, FYI.

ThanksforSharing NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition) 692371

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
d_dgjdhh

d_dgjdhh

PostSubject: Re: NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)   NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:46 pm

Yes, thank you Sugah. It's a tall goal, but one I set up myself to challenge my creative skills. It's certainly easier than drawing each frame, since it's on The Sims 2, lol. The next issue will be released in an hour or two, Since I'll be heading for vacation tomorrow for 5 days. My 10-day release cycle will be thrown off course due to the vacation, but it should be fine after that.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)   NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:41 am

Looking forward the next issue!
Hope you had a great vacation!

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
d_dgjdhh

d_dgjdhh

PostSubject: Re: NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)   NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Oh that vacation past looonnnng time ago, lol. So, latest issue takes place in the city with a runaway truck. Next issue will be elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)   NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Looking forward to your teaser line and preview pic!!! NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition) 584675
Back to top Go down
d_dgjdhh

d_dgjdhh

PostSubject: Re: NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)   NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:37 pm

Hi again. Just wanted to post an update, a special event occurred, you can read more about it in my journal here.

As for the next issue, it will have a bit more court action, and some other things in the mix.
Back to top Go down
d_dgjdhh

d_dgjdhh

PostSubject: Re: NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)   NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:40 am

Hi everyone. Just wanted to report that this is the last issue of my comic strip. It can be found here with issue 25. Thank you for all who've visited and followed the comic since its beginning:

NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition) Cover25
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)   NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 7:59 am

Fun stuff! I like it! Nicely done, too. Thanks for posting these.
Back to top Go down
d_dgjdhh

d_dgjdhh

PostSubject: Re: NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)   NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:52 pm

Thank you edinfresno for the compliment. If you know other folks who'd be interested in read this too, feel free to pass the link on. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)   NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:02 pm

Excellent image! NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition) 646549 

NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition) 534790 

Thank you for sharing your Adventures of Superman with us.

NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition) 28795
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)   NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition) Empty

Back to top Go down

NCI Comic Shorts - The Adventures Of Superman (Sims 2 Edition)
Page 1 of 1