Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!

Go down 
+13
autumnelle
Cher64
Simply Simful
Nonni
LoWiSa
SimEm
butterflyunion
clc
mac
Ullwera
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
Sugah
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Cher64

Cher64

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 2:53 pm

What Elle said!

Rant: I've got a lot of things to get done in the next couple of weeks, and I'm not interested in doing any of them. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 971462

Rave: We did get full electricity back by Friday afternoon. In some ways, it was kind of nice to just read or do cross stitch in the evening rather than have the TV on.
Back to top Go down
Savannah94

Savannah94

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:54 pm

My mood at this current time... All because of one of person too...
Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 D65174fd225cfece2f1ec2a32d5f7d9a
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:24 am

Cher wrote:
Rant: I've got a lot of things to get done in the next couple of weeks, and I'm not interested in doing any of them. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 971462

I know, right? It is made worse in my case since I am not really in a happy holiday mood this year. I am really trying to get into it for my little ones' sake.

@Savannah: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 624517

B2T ~

RANT: What Cher said! (see above)

RAVE: Still no glitches in getting my holiday stuff done, despite my mood! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 247485

CURRENT MOOD: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 ItyNz3c
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:19 pm

At least you're getting things done, Elle; that's a good thing! I like your current mood, too. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 598258

Rant: Fire Department Christmas party tomorrow. I hate those things. I never know more than a couple of people, and I'm not good socially. Not in person.

Rave: I didn't have to leave the house today! I really enjoyed not having to be anywhere, and I cooked dinner and got tomorrow's pot-luck dessert made.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 9:05 am

Ladies, so wonderful to find you here ranting and raving! laughin
How'd the fire dept party go, Cher?
I'm sorry this is such a rough time for you, Elle. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 624517

Rant: Only a few days left til Christmas and, with so much more to do, they are flying by at the speed of light (as is usual for this time of year). affraid

Rave: I have had some lovely quality time with each of my 3 daughters, even with all the craziness of the holiday season and their busy work schedules.
Hubby and I managed to squeeze a nice, festive date in (between some Xmas shopping).
He took me to see the U.S's largest indoor Christmas tree (SOOO breathtaking - LOVE IT!) @ the Galleria in Dallas.
The pics don't do it justice, believe me.
We had lunch at Mi Cocina, which had a great view of the tree & roller skating rink.
Afterwards, we took pics and strolled through Vitruvian Park to see the stunning tree lights.
Tonight, after a bit more Xmas shopping this afternoon, I have a date with my fabulous, fun nephew.
We're going to eat pinwheels & mini quiches, drink poinsettias and watch a movie together by the Christmas tree. I love you
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:07 pm

RANT: Insomnia, go away! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 214265

RAVE: I love the Xmas lights! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 IbK1bx6

CURRENT MOOD: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 ZjtoR8k
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 4:03 pm

I feel you all with not being in the mood to get anything done. I was feeling that way a couple of weeks ago. I've been more motivated this week now that the semester is over and I can do fun stuff instead.

Rant: Toothaches. I had to get a filling a couple of weeks ago and afterwards had the worst pain ever for two weeks. I went in on Monday and they made an adjustment and it's somewhat better now, but not perfect. I maybe have to go in again and have them adjust a little more. Of course nothing was bothering me at all before the filling they said I needed. No

Rave: It's Christmas Eve!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 11:54 am

Sugah wrote:
How'd the fire dept party go, Cher?
I survived. laughin  It was nicer than in the past. It was at a different place, so there were smaller, separate tables and nicer lighting. It didn't feel so much like eating in the school cafeteria. We went to the bar afterward with about 10 people and had a beer. That was nicer, because we were able to really visit with some people we like.

That tree is something else, Sugah! The lights in the park are gorgeous. The Tuesday before Christmas we took the trolley Christmas light tour here in town. Randy's dad is one of the retired guys who drives the trolley, and he took us around town to see the lights.

Em, I hope they've got that tooth fixed by now. I know if they don't get the height of the filling right, it can cause a lot of problems.

Elle, I hope you're getting some sleep and starting to feel better.

Rant:  I got a halogen Turbo Oven for Christmas and the first time I used it, got a small crack in the glass. I've contacted the company, but haven't heard back yet. It had to have been a flaw in the glass that cracked when the oven was heated up.

Rave: My niece was involved in the Ulster Project a couple of years ago, and the male counselor from Northern Ireland hit it off real well with her and her family (especially my brother). He's now working as a 6th grade teacher in Qatar under a 2-year contract and has some time off every couple of months. He came here for 4 years as a counselor with the Ulster Project, and once as one of the students. He loves Kansas, wants to marry a Kansas girl eventually and live here, so he plans to visit here whenever he gets a chance. That was a long-winded explanation of how he came to spend Christmas with us this year. He's an outgoing, fun guy with the same sarcastic, slightly sick sense of humor the rest of us have, so he fit right in. laughin
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:10 pm

I had them make an adjustment once and it's been a little better. I need to go in and have them check it again, especially since there's a sharp spot that's bothering me. I was going to go yesterday, but the weather was so nasty, wind and rain and ice and hail. Since I didn't have to go anywhere I wasn't going too. I guess I'd better call them tomorrow since I'm not sure when they'll be closed for New Year's.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 10:26 pm

Rant - Took a break - felt bumed(?)

Rave - Im Back! a dear friend picked me up, dusted me off and patted my bottom to get me on my way
thanks beloved! you know who you are

so Cher - whats that? what does it do?

Elle... go to sleep... Elle... you up? Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 774807

Sugah - love the pics
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 10:45 pm

Fee, it's good to have a friend to pick you up like that. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 12612

The Turbo Oven is this handy little device. My aunt in California sent one to all of us out here through Amazon. It will be great in summer because it doesn't heat up the entire kitchen and half the house. It also cooked my 4 1/2 pound chicken to perfection in under an hour.

I don't have a rant this time, just a rave: The Secura people answered my contact about the oven in less than 24 hours. They sent an email asking me to confirm my shipping address so they can send another glass bowl part to me. That's some fast and easy service.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 11:56 am

RANT - I wish I didn't struggle getting a good night's sleep more often than not.
I wish I had more energy, which I'm sure I WOULD, if I could sleep more through the night! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 971462

RAVE - I love my beloved family and friends and am grateful and blessed for the closeness we share.
I love the beautiful sunny sky and today's promise of a 70 degree high.
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 4:36 pm

Rant - Im not happy that many of the Sugahs Place fam are having a tough time right now (including myself)

Rave - Im glad that most have found positive ways to get through and I know we're all going to be ok Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 584675
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 10:02 am

Fee wrote:
Rant - Im not happy that many of the Sugahs Place fam are having a tough time right now (including myself).
Rave - Im glad that most have found positive ways to get through and I know we're all going to be ok.

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 357604 Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 637989

ThankUforSharing

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 1:29 pm

Fee wrote:
Rant - Im not happy that many of the Sugahs Place fam are having a tough time right now (including myself)

Rave - Im glad that most have found positive ways to get through and I know we're all going to be ok

I couldn't agree more! I hope everyone here is doing better. I'm sure there are ups and downs, but I hope it's mostly ups.
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 10:58 am

current mood...
Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 Meh      
so nothing to rant nothing to rave just meh I looked it up and found this
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 10:41 am

FEE!!! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 598258

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 461171
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 2:48 pm

piratecrew

I'm feeling like I need to find my Sugah's Place friends...

WHO'S WITH ME?

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 692765 ... Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 898330 Are you out there guys?
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 5:19 pm

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 Z

Sooo... What have I been doing?
Well, My adult kids are driving me crazy, my job is driving me crazy, I turned 50 this year and then realized I TURNED 50!!! Life is going so fast and I really don't have time to catch up. I was in a car accident a few weeks ago but I'm ok...I'm ok really
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 7:41 pm

Hugs Okie! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 284699 And welcome to Club 50-something! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 99672

Rant: People who blare the music in their cars really loudly.

Rave: Walk today on my island for breast cancer awareness and there were so many young people participating, including teenage boys! blinkinhearts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10