Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!

Go down 
+13
autumnelle
Cher64
Simply Simful
Nonni
LoWiSa
SimEm
butterflyunion
clc
mac
Ullwera
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
Sugah
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:16 am

Sorry about the ticket, Fee. While I have never gotten a moving violation (knock on wood) I have single handedly supported my city with my parking hijinx. I am quite the scofflaw when it comes to that, let me tell you. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 729422

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 247485 for family bonding, always a good thing. Glad you got to spend time with your grands.

R2T ~

Daily Rant: Now the skies have opened and Mother Nature is crying, apparently upset at us for complaining about the heatwave. Supposedly, it will not stop raining today, but possibly tomorrow.

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 690717

Daily Rave: There is always a bright spot when I get to watch my little ones dance. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 940149 sunny
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 6:39 am

Rant - Why do adults think they can train a child simply by repeating commands and not by setting an example?

Doors are opening and healing is taking place. Presently I am content. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 12612
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:13 am

I don't hate you Mondays! Without Mondays you can't reach the weekend! So celebrate Mondays! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 99672

Nonni wrote:
Rant - Why do adults think they can train a child simply by repeating commands and not by setting an example?

Doors are opening and healing is taking place. Presently I am content. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 12612

I agree, actions speak a lot louder then words!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:56 am

I'll try to look at it like that, Timster, and keep you all posted on my progress with Monday! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 97206

Nonni, setting an example is probably the hardest part of parenting. It also requires for you to know the rights and wrongs, which far too many people don't. I agree about setting an example; it has been proven that the "do as I say and not as I do" method of parenting does not work.

B2T ~

RANT - I'm afraid I have only a rant today. Last week a dear friend of mine passed away suddenly. It was completely unexpected and it has made life hard. She was very young (38 yrs) and leaves to mourn her a dear husband, a son and daughter (twins), and countless relatives and friends who will miss her presence in the world. She will be greatly missed and I already feel the void. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 729422
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 7:46 pm

Rant -

Do you notice that people who think they can say whatever they want to you or treat you however they want act as though a carnal law was broken if you give them even the tiniest taste in return?
Yes, I already know they are the ones who need kindness the most, but I just dont feel like it today! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 971462

Rave-

hmmmm, welllllll, Sometimes you have to encourage yourself, so Im choosing to believe that they just dont realize how they are behaving - yeah ok yeah...help?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 1:17 pm

Miss Thang wrote:
Elle & Monday's Relationship Counseling Status...

That was hilarious, luv. I got a big kick out of your presentation there. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 97206

Nonni wrote:
Why do adults think they can train a child simply by repeating commands and not by setting an example?
Elle wrote:
I agree about setting an example; it has been proven that the "do as I say and not as I do" method of parenting does not work.

And there you have it in a nutshell.

So nice to see so many sharing here!

Daily Rave: It's a beautiful, bright sunny day in north Texas. I am excited about our oldest grandgirl spending the weekend with us starting tonight. I love you
Daily Rant: I am sooooo far ... tooooo far behind on updating our Modeling Agency indexes. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:39 pm

Daily rant: I miss Nonni and Elle! Where are you guys?

Daily rave: They do pop in from time to time and when they do its good to see them

Hay Elle! Hay Nonni! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 837249
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 11:13 pm

Hay! Miss Fee! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 621122 Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 408427

Daily rant: I really would rather be on the giving end of providing care.

Daily rave: I am so blessed with my children and grandchildren.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 5:42 pm

You truly are blessed, Nonni! Not all children are able or willing to help their mom in her time of need like yours are.

Rant: I'm so weary of rarely sleeping well. A good night's rest would be such a welcome change for me. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 214265

Rave: I am so happy and blessed for all the time I've been spending with my fun, fabulous nephew.
He and I have had such great, lovely visits these past few months. I love you

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 6:59 pm

@Fee: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 678648

No real rants today!

RAVE: I have been feeling a touch better the past couple of days. I hope it continues. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 266736
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:35 pm

Rant - Its dark early, Its dark late, its dark.

Rave - Ellie!Ellie!Ellie!Ellie!Ellie!Ellie!Ellie!Ellie!Ellie! dancintrio Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 366915 Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 247485 Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 262201 Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 837249

Haaaaaaaaaaaaay Elle!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:30 am

Elle, have you been sick? I'm sorry if I missed that somewhere else. I'm glad you're feeling better.

Rant: I've been so scatterbrained the last couple of weeks.

Rave: We finally took time to get the house clean this weekend; it feels great!
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 6:36 am

Cherrrrrrrr! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 319331 good to see you!I know youve been dealing with some stuff...

rant: - noone will play with me

rave - im playin by myself
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 5:16 am

this time rave first...

Rave - ive been dubbed the Queen of the forum games Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 12679

Rant - i need a place to post my speech Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 774807
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:13 am

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 448283 You are too funny, Fee! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 461171

Cher wrote:
Elle, have you been sick? I'm sorry if I missed that somewhere else. I'm glad you're feeling better.

No, not sick, really, I just have been having a hard time getting over the loss of my dear friend. verklempt

B2T ~

RANT: Brrrrr!!!! It's cold out there...I don't really mind cold weather, I just wish Mother Nature would make up her mind. One day warm, the next freezing, the hot...it's getting tired. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 RO74fEK

RAVE: My favorite holiday is coming up. Gobble! Gobble! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 BjKCbxM
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 11:50 am

Thank you, ALL, for sharing in this section! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 765640

Rave:
I have my beautiful Christmas tree up and decorated, so I'm ahead of the (decorating) game this year already!
I had an absolutely wonderful, fun time with my 3 darling daughters & precious nephew yesterday.
There was so much love & laughter during the 7 hours we were together celebrating 2 birthdays.
It was the most fun I've had in as long as I can remember. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 508493

Rant:
I've been so busy with RL, I haven't had the time or energy to create for SP or spend much time on the computer. No
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:47 pm

Rant - ot today i guess Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 12679

Rave - Se oyen los tambores? la reina llego! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 12679
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 8:50 pm

Rave - "All hail the queen!"

Rant - piratecrew
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 11:56 am

The queen stuff made me chuckle. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 97206

B2T ~

RANT: I got nothing! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 247485

RAVE: I had a lovely Thanksgiving with family, and the children are spending the weekend with my MiL so I have some time to myself and to enjoy some quality couple time. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 247485

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 HeXVkNd
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 7:34 am

Elle, I am so glad you had a pleasant holiday with loved ones.
I've been quite concerned about you, my friend. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 12612

Rant: The weather has been incredibly wet, uncooperative & cold.

Rave: We had a lovely Thanksgiving in E Texas ... A most excellent, bountiful feast (prepared by my Sissy) and surrounded by our most beloved family members.
Almost all of my Christmas decorations are up, except my Christmas village. WOOT!!!
And last, but not least, I am so very very grateful that I have so much to be thankful for. I love you
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 6:59 am

Thank you, sweetie. I am so glad that you have much to be thankful for, and that you are ahead of the game with your decorating. I know you love to be ahead of the game with that.

RANT: It is raining out today. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EeRUpTL

RAVE: I am always thankful for, but am especially thankful today that I have such a wonderful family and beautiful friends, both on-line and in real life, who think fondly of me, send me positive thoughts when I am down and just generally make my life better. I love you
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:39 am

Elle, Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 711747

Rant: There are too many tree limbs on the ground (and a few on the roof still)! The ice is so beautiful, but so destructive. We lost partial electricity Sunday night and it still hasn't been restored. No TV. No

Until now, I didn't even know you could have only part of your electricity go out. We usually either have it or we don't. It happened when the neighbor's tree took out her electric line. It must have loosened some of our wires at the pole as well. The upstairs bathroom, two bedrooms, the outlets in the living room, one outlet in the kitchen, and several in the basement don't work.

Rave: I have several. It's good to see Elle and Toni back, and to know that Sugah has so much to rave about. We do have partial electricity, including most of the kitchen. We have a fireplace to keep us toasty warm; our poor neighbor does not. The internet line is sagging only a few feet off the ground, but didn't pull out, so we still have internet service. Most of the ice has melted away, so there should be no more damage. The limb that fell on the chicken coop did no damage. We got to have a Thanksgiving lunch with Grandma on Sunday, and she seemed to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 6:41 am

Awww, thanks, Cher!!! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 284699

Cher, I'm sorry your power went out partially but thank goodness you have some current and your internet. It is common for a partial power outage here, but it usually happens in large apartment buildings where they need multiple sources. I hope your power, and your neighbor's, is restored soon. Hopefully it's back as I type this.

B2T ~

RANT
: Yesterday was a long, busy and tiring day and I am feeling quite drained today, both physically and emotionally. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 465755

RAVE: I am getting through my busy holiday season with no glitches so far. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 247485
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 10:33 am

Rant: What is up with the ad-hijacking of the website?

Much love to you all! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 701517
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 7:41 am

RANT: Timster came to visit when I was not here. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 503793

RAVE: Timster came to visit! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 247485
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next