Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Answer a Question with a Question

Go down 
+9
Caleb_71
Hobbes
LabCat
autumnelle
Nonni
SimEm
Sugah
Hunter
soloaris
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:45 pm

Should we crown our dear Elle as Queen of the Coolest Emoticons here at Sugah's Place? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 12679
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:16 pm

Aww... Elle you are so nice! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 319331 do you know I'll go back to Sweden soon? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 12612

Yes Sugah, I think it's time for that, Elle is such a nice girl, and she should have a reward for that! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 637989
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:43 pm

When are you leaving & how long will you be in Sweden, dear Jackie?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:32 pm

Does this mean we have to endure another long absence without you, dear sir? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 729422
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:05 pm

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 497514 I cant take my stationery computer wit me on the flight ... shall see if I can find a cheep laptop in Sweden ... but yes for a time ... will you miss me??? I be gone for two months I think ... then hopfully I go back here ... will miss Capitan cat very much ... Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 497514
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:47 pm

Don't you know you are always missed when you are away, dear sir? verklempt

I know you miss your people in Sweden and I am so glad you will get a chance to see them, though you will be terribly missed here. I know your beloved pet will miss you as much as you miss him. I hope you have a safe, and lovely trip home, my friend. I love you
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:35 pm

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 678648 Thanks my Elle! do you know how good it is to have friends like you?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:03 pm

Do you know that you never fail to make me smile, dear sir?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:25 pm

Don't you wish it was sun and good weather evry day? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 12612 to day was wonderful, no storm, no rain, and just warm and good, me and the cat was out side, and get brown Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 12612 well the cat because he rolled in the dirt Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 128862 but anyway it was good! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 912276
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:07 am

Where is everyone? verklempt
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:58 am

Can't you guess where I am before the rooster crows each morning, my darling early bird? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 817176

Elle to Jackie wrote:
I know you miss your people in Sweden and I am so glad you will get a chance to see them, though you will be terribly missed here. I know your beloved pet will miss you as much as you miss him. I hope you have a safe, and lovely trip home, my friend.

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 357604 Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 637989

Oh, I am so sorry I missed saying good-bye to our dear Jackie. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 729422
I feel so badly about that. He truly will be missed ... Two whole months???
Our consolation is, we know he will have a wonderful time with his loved ones in his beloved Sweden.

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:12 pm

Is 7 ante meridiem really considered early in your neck of the woods? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 97206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:53 am

Isn't any time before 9:00am considered too early? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 465755

Hello, my dear one!
Can it be that you are here with me this morning?
How are you? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 711747
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Are these rules put in place for only you, m'luv?

I am doing well, just a bit tired yesterday and today. How about you, darlin'? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 678648
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Could it be that you are here with me right now, my friend? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 266736

I do hope you are feeling a bit better today (less tired).
I am feeling fine, thank you. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 284699

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:44 pm

Is that really possible?

I am a little better today, thanks for asking. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 319331

-------

https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1380
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Answer a Question with a Question
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40