Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hello, everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyAngel

LadyAngel

Hello, everyone!  Empty
PostSubject: Hello, everyone!    Hello, everyone!  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 3:52 pm

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I'm just checking in and hoping everyone is ok :)
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

Hello, everyone!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!    Hello, everyone!  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 11:57 pm

I am fine, how are you going with what is happening in your neck of the woods?

In Sydney it is just cold and miserable with odd showers and it would be nice if the wet weather would just disappear for a while.
Back to top Go down
LadyAngel

LadyAngel

Hello, everyone!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!    Hello, everyone!  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 2:15 am

Well, we've just had the hottest day on record yesterday, it was awful! England is far, too humid and sticky for those kinds of temperatures. Anyway, I'm a winter person! :)
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Hello, everyone!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!    Hello, everyone!  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 3:28 am

Well hello there! Hello, everyone!  621122

It's been a very hot month for us here - and humid. It's making getting anything done outside difficult. It hasn't been this miserable in 10 years! We could all do with some more pleasant weather, couldn't we?
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

Hello, everyone!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!    Hello, everyone!  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 3:48 am

Well today it was 8C to 15C (46F to 59F) with rainfall so far this year being 1650mm (65 inches) so a bit of sun would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, everyone!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!    Hello, everyone!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: