Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] Empty
PostSubject: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts]   ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 3:39 pm

I can't believe I managed to accumulate 600 followers on my Tumblr.   ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] 366915  To celebrate, I offered some goodies and wanted to share the links with my Sugah's family

First off, I recoloured and retextured some hairlines and skull caps.  Yes!  I said skull caps recoloured to look like hair (Pooklet's naturals).  They have made a huge difference in my game.  They fill in most of those unsightly gaps between hairlines and hair and I’ve found that they work for quite a few converted hairs that sometimes sit (IMO) too high above the ears and the nape of the neck.

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] Mens_d11

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] Mens_c11

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] Womens11

CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO THE HAIRLINES AND SKULL CAPS

I also did a retexture of Nouk's Kinky Curly hair.   I really wanted it with the front of the hair also having the same curly texture, so I recoloured it!  It is available in Pooklet’s naturals

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] Nouk11

CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO NOUK'S KINKY CURLY HAIR RETEXTURE

Finally, I did some Maxis match recolours of  Tbudgett’s Tall “Cul-De-Sac” Fences.

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] Fence_10

CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO TBUDGETTT'S WALL RECOLOURS
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts]   ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 10:57 am

Those hair things make a huge difference, Toni. One hair can result in several different looks. I'm off to download!
ThankUHearts
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts]   ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 11:48 am

Wow, congrats!!! ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] 28795 ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] 687310 ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] 344738

And very nice offerings!!! ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] 678648
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
LadyAngel

LadyAngel

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts]   ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 3:51 am

Excellent, thanks!
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts]   ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 1:09 pm

Thanks so much Toni!! Congrats on your Tumbler count, it will only go up! ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] 12612 ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] 912276 ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] 912276 ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] 912276
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts]   ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 2:35 pm

Thanks folks! I'm pretty amazed myself! I don't even share stuff that often but people download my stuff every single day....even the really old stuff! It's very cool! dancintrio sunny
Back to top Go down
LadyAngel

LadyAngel

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts]   ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 3:54 pm

Agreed, very cool! :)
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts]   ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 5:30 pm

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] 366915 ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] 366915 ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] 366915
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts]   ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts] Empty

Back to top Go down

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [600 Followers Gifts]
Page 1 of 1