Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [November 2018]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [November 2018]   Empty
PostSubject: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [November 2018]    ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [November 2018]   EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 7:27 am

Some recolors of 4efs’ bedroom curtains.   I wanted a non-transparent version for a lot I was working on and decided to make a few other colors.

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [November 2018]   MultYoC

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [November 2018]   RzSbv06

Click the pix to go to the download link!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [November 2018]    ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [November 2018]   EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 9:08 am

Thank you for these, Toni! No matter how many curtains I have in my game, I've always got at least one place where none of them are just what I want. Thank you for providing more options. ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [November 2018]   12612
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [November 2018]    ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [November 2018]   EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 7:54 am

Thanks Cher! I'm obsessed with having lots of curtain choices, because all of my simmies can't possibly have the same curtains in the homes, right?! sunny
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [November 2018]    ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [November 2018]   EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 2:32 pm

That is why my downloads folder is so ridiculously bloated. I can't have all my Sims with the same few furnishings or curtains or walls!
Back to top Go down
Ulli

Ulli

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [November 2018]    ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [November 2018]   EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 6:40 am

Oh, these are great! Always great to find new curtains.

Thanks Toni! I love you
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [November 2018]    ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [November 2018]   EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 5:35 pm

Ulli! How awesome to see you! I've missed you! ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [November 2018]   678648 So pleased you like the curtains. dancintrio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [November 2018]    ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [November 2018]   Empty

Back to top Go down

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [November 2018]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Sugah's Community Square :: Sims 2 Community Updates-
Jump to: