Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Careful...

Go down 
+2
Cher64
Aaroneous
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grykon

Grykon

Careful... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Careful...   Careful... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 9:40 pm

Toni! It worked! *woot* *woot* Thank you thank you!

Yea, my folder is much more organized now then it was a few years ago...it was all in downloads...every.single.item. Now I have it broken down to things like skins, hair, clothes, build, mods, my items, eyes, sim faces, etc. Then some of them have sub folders too...have a couple of different mod testing folders as well...

Then I have several different back up areas where I have all my CC backed up, some of it is for old versions of the game that I would never go back too...lol I probably got about 50 gigs of data backed up I don't need and will never need again...but why take chances right?

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Careful...   Careful... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 12:04 pm

We're all in the same boat, aren't we? laughin

Tim, that's my thinking, why take chances. As soon as I delete something for good, I'll decide I need it. I still believe in my heart Jayce is going to regret deleting that cigarette. You can't have all your Sims smoking the same cigarettes, can you? Careful... - Page 2 598258
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Careful...   Careful... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 12:35 pm

Cher64 wrote:
We're all in the same boat, aren't we? laughin

Indeed we are! Careful... - Page 2 99672
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Careful...   Careful... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Careful...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum