Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Greetings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lordtyger

lordtyger

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Greetings   Greetings EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 5:10 pm

I just wanted to make sure that I greeted everyone on this site, I registered recently and here I am.

A little bit about myself. I love The Sims 2 and I play the Super Collection on my iMac. I like having a lot of custom content and because of that I have increased the Maximum Number of Open Files on my Mac twice.

I most like mods, clothes, hair, vehicles and custom careers, but I have other content as well.

I play several times a week and I love to have aliens in my game, so I added more than a few. I have an Überhood with the main being Strangetown because I love Aliens.

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 9:11 am

Hi Lordtyger! We're all TS2 lovers, and there are some wonderful creators here. You'll find the people here friendly and helpful.

Greetings 34872
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 1:10 pm

Greetings 954479 Greetings 442241 Greetings 34872 Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
lordtyger

lordtyger

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 7:58 am

I wanted to stop by and just note that I hope that every one has a good 2019, me I started it out by having grilled onions and liver with my Cousin, which is one of my favourite foods btw.

As I was typing I wondered if there is any chance someone has liver and onions as a custom food? LOL

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 11:27 am

I've never seen liver and onions as a custom food, but surely someone who makes custom foods would be willing to create it for you if it doesn't already exist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: