Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

SimFansUK Update - July 2017

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyAngel

LadyAngel

SimFansUK Update - July 2017 Empty
PostSubject: SimFansUK Update - July 2017   SimFansUK Update - July 2017 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 7:55 am

Here's my first update for some time for this lovely site - thanks Sugah!

Walls & Floor Sets By chilili:

SimFansUK Update - July 2017 A-_Patriotic-_Scene-view-1-800x200

Cracked desert ground cover:

SimFansUK Update - July 2017 Crackeddesert

Starter in the Pines By triciamanly:

SimFansUK Update - July 2017 Starter

Tropical Challenge Set - created for our June challenge:

SimFansUK Update - July 2017 Tropical

Victoria White residential lot:

SimFansUK Update - July 2017 Victoriawhite

White wall and floor tile set:

SimFansUK Update - July 2017 Whitetile

Thanks for looking!

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: SimFansUK Update - July 2017   SimFansUK Update - July 2017 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 8:52 am

dancintrio ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
LadyAngel

LadyAngel

PostSubject: Re: SimFansUK Update - July 2017   SimFansUK Update - July 2017 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 11:36 am

Thanks! It's a shame about PhotoBucket, though, I hope these images don't disappear! They are hosted at postimage.org.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: SimFansUK Update - July 2017   SimFansUK Update - July 2017 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 5:39 pm

I'm panicking myself! I've been using Photobucket for over ten years and I have dozens of folders and thousands of images. You can download them all by folder, but it's a loooong process. I started today. So far, mine are still displaying, but I got an email from Photobucket a few days ago that they will disappear. Not the actual pictures on their server, but the third party posted images. Ugh!
Back to top Go down
LadyAngel

LadyAngel

PostSubject: Re: SimFansUK Update - July 2017   SimFansUK Update - July 2017 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 3:27 am

Well I managed to download everything in one go. I clicked the 'Library' link at the top, so it brought me to 'My Bucket':

SimFansUK Update - July 2017 Clipboard

Then the download link appears on the right:

SimFansUK Update - July 2017 Clipboard2

Mine is an ad-free account, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: SimFansUK Update - July 2017   SimFansUK Update - July 2017 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 8:55 pm

I'm going to try that right now! Thank you! SimFansUK Update - July 2017 367799 SimFansUK Update - July 2017 243713

What alternative photo sharing site do you use? I also use Imgur
Back to top Go down
LadyAngel

LadyAngel

PostSubject: Re: SimFansUK Update - July 2017   SimFansUK Update - July 2017 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 4:30 am

I use http://postimages.org/. However, I still download all my pics regularly, just in case! Postimage.org are also in the process of setting up paid memberships...https://blog.postimage.org/ has updates on this.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: SimFansUK Update - July 2017   SimFansUK Update - July 2017 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 6:23 am

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to store my zipfiles somewhere in the cloud: mediafire and box and on my back up drive.

I downloaded my Bucket, but it only captured stuff in the main folder, not in all the sub folders. I did however, manage to download all my folders. The really big task starts now. Updating aaaaallll my posts before my pix start to disappear. I gather it happens all at once, so I'd best begin.

Thanks so much for your help and advice!!! dancintrio SimFansUK Update - July 2017 367799
Back to top Go down
LadyAngel

LadyAngel

PostSubject: Re: SimFansUK Update - July 2017   SimFansUK Update - July 2017 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 9:47 am

No problem. It's a shame that so many websites are at the mercy of image hosts, because when they decide to go, that's it! ImageShack caught me out. I had a paid account for years, and then all of a sudden, half my pics disappeared! That's when I learned my lesson. I downloaded all of my images, cancelled my paid account with them and am slowly uploading all of my images to my own site, as I'm fortunate enough to have one.

ALL of my site tutorials utilise PhotoBucket, so I'm currently in the process of editing each one, which is taking sooo long! SimFansUK Update - July 2017 971462
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: SimFansUK Update - July 2017   SimFansUK Update - July 2017 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 5:12 pm

LadyAngel wrote:
I'm currently in the process of editing each one, which is taking sooo long! SimFansUK Update - July 2017 971462

That's the part I'm not looking forward to!  I've sharing soooo many photos over the years!  But I am committed to my wonderful, tight-knit little Sims 2 community. blinkinhearts  It must be done!  SimFansUK Update - July 2017 12612
Back to top Go down
LadyAngel

LadyAngel

PostSubject: Re: SimFansUK Update - July 2017   SimFansUK Update - July 2017 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 5:32 pm

I know how you feel, and it will be worth it! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: SimFansUK Update - July 2017   SimFansUK Update - July 2017 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 7:26 pm

SimFansUK Update - July 2017 243713 dancintrio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SimFansUK Update - July 2017   SimFansUK Update - July 2017 Empty

Back to top Go down

SimFansUK Update - July 2017
Page 1 of 1