Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hello from CatQueenTeresa

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CatQueenTeresa

CatQueenTeresa

Hello from CatQueenTeresa Empty
PostSubject: Hello from CatQueenTeresa   Hello from CatQueenTeresa EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 11:13 am

Hi, fellow Sim-lovers! Thank you for letting me join Sugah's Place. I have every Sim Game from 1 through 4, but Sims 2 is my all-time favorite. I am happy to be here and hope to make many new friends!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Hello from CatQueenTeresa   Hello from CatQueenTeresa EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 6:31 pm

Hello from CatQueenTeresa 692765 CatQueenTeresa Hello from CatQueenTeresa 34872 Hello from CatQueenTeresa 3584432080

I was a original Sims players. Still have my 'diskettes!' Do computer even come with a diskette slot anymore?! laughin

I have TS4 too, but it just can't keep my attention. My heart is with my TS2 simmies. I've been playing the same families for 12 years! (I did have to do over my hood a couple of times, but I re-created them).

Do jump right on into the conversations and other fun and games around here. We have have a section for sharing pictures of what's going on in your game. We love to nose around in other people's hoods! Hello from CatQueenTeresa 99672

Are you really a cat queen?! Hubs and I (he's also a simmer) have three and we feed four strays. We're 'the crazy cat couple.' Hello from CatQueenTeresa 408427 sunny
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Hello from CatQueenTeresa   Hello from CatQueenTeresa EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 8:17 am

Hello from CatQueenTeresa 442241 CatQueenTeresa! I second all of Toni's comments. I have a long-running 'hood in TS2 - as far as I'm concerned, it's the only one! I think you'll enjoy this site, whether for simming or schmoozing. Be sure to check some of the downloads. Toni, in particular, designs some really handsome/beautiful simmies! wow!

CatQueen??? I suppose I could style myself "CatKing", Hello from CatQueenTeresa 12679  although our two kitties, Morris and Stella, think that "CatServant" verklempt  would be more realistic! Hello from CatQueenTeresa 912276
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Hello from CatQueenTeresa   Hello from CatQueenTeresa EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 8:47 am

Hello from CatQueenTeresa 99672 at Mac! Thanks for the compliments!

Oh! CatQueenTeresa, I'm "Toni!" by the way! Hello from CatQueenTeresa 621122 sunny
Back to top Go down
CatQueenTeresa

CatQueenTeresa

PostSubject: Re: Hello from CatQueenTeresa   Hello from CatQueenTeresa EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 1:06 pm

Hello from CatQueenTeresa 243713  Thanks for the welcome!

@mac and ilikefishfood / Toni: My husband calls me the CatQueen. I have a habit of "collecting" them (I'm not "allowed" to bring anymore inside, though).  Ironically, I am allergic to them, but I love them so much. Hello from CatQueenTeresa 508493 We have six cats: 3 black (one tiny, one large, and one extra-large economy size), a gray and white tiger-striped tabby, a light brown tabby, and a pastel tortoise-shell tabby. We also feed 4 strays outside. Mac, I know what you mean about "CatServant"! Hello from CatQueenTeresa 12612

The Sims 4 is okay, but I get bored with it because it's still in its infancy. The sims in that game aren't interesting enough.

The Sims 2 sims are the best, in my opinion. They are quirky, funny, and do some of the most surprising things. When I first started playing, I controlled everything they did. Now, I like to let them do what they want and only tell them what to do when absolutely necessary. It's so much more fun that way. They get up to some crazy stuff!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Hello from CatQueenTeresa   Hello from CatQueenTeresa EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:07 am

Hello CatQueenTeresa!
Hello from CatQueenTeresa 231655984

My husband has referred to me as Ellie May (notorious collector of strays on Beverly Hillbillies, for those who haven't seen it) on occasion, although at the moment we only have one dog and nine chickens. laughin

I started with Sims 1 and finished at Sims 2. Sims 3 & 4 just never interested me. My SIL never played Sims 1, but she mostly creates now and is into Sims 3 & 4. She does say that the Sims 2 Sims are the best, and their faces used to just pull her in and make her want to play. I try to encourage that, but so far I've been unsuccessful. Hello from CatQueenTeresa 971462

As Mac said, look around Sugah's Place -- I'm sure you'll find many things to do and to download. Hello from CatQueenTeresa 12612

I have much admiration for those like Mac and Toni who've played the same Sims/hoods for such a long time. I often get a new idea to try and start up a new hood, or sometimes in the past have just lost hoods to computer crashes. I'm much more careful about making backups these days.
Back to top Go down
CatQueenTeresa

CatQueenTeresa

PostSubject: Re: Hello from CatQueenTeresa   Hello from CatQueenTeresa EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 12:02 pm

Cher64 wrote:
Hello CatQueenTeresa!
Hello from CatQueenTeresa 231655984

My husband has referred to me as Ellie May (notorious collector of strays on Beverly Hillbillies, for those who haven't seen it) on occasion, although at the moment we only have one dog and nine chickens. laughin

Hello from CatQueenTeresa 598258 That's so funny! My husband also calls me Ellie May because I complain when he chases the groundhogs out of the yard. They're so stinkin' cute!
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Hello from CatQueenTeresa   Hello from CatQueenTeresa EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 2:50 pm

Hi! Welcome Ellie May! Hello from CatQueenTeresa 837249
Back to top Go down
CatQueenTeresa

CatQueenTeresa

PostSubject: Re: Hello from CatQueenTeresa   Hello from CatQueenTeresa EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 11:36 am

okiedokieihooked wrote:
Hi! Welcome Ellie May! Hello from CatQueenTeresa 837249

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Hello from CatQueenTeresa   Hello from CatQueenTeresa EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:58 pm

Love that you're as cat crazy as I am Teresa! If we had room and if our oldest cat didn't hate other cats so much, we'd have more! laughin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from CatQueenTeresa   Hello from CatQueenTeresa Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from CatQueenTeresa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: