Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Engineering career

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

Engineering career Empty
PostSubject: Engineering career   Engineering career EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 8:37 am

Lientebollemeis has just posted up on MTS2 a career I designed: Engineering. It more or less follows an engineering graduate from intern at an engineering firm to CEO. The chance cards reflect the experiences of me, my dad, and my BiL. The final level, a college professor of engineering actually involves a pay cut but is intended to portray the relief at leaving the rat race. bluwhew!
Back to top Go down
twerplina

twerplina

Engineering career Empty
PostSubject: Re: Engineering career   Engineering career EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 3:55 pm

Thanks for letting us know. My husband's an engineer. I look forward to adding this to my game. :)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Engineering career Empty
PostSubject: Re: Engineering career   Engineering career EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 9:43 am

Oh, how cool is this, Mac?!?!
I love that you had such an important part in helping to create the engineering career. Engineering career 28795

Would you be so kind as to provide the link?
I'm sure Karen, among others, would be interested in having the career you helped the very talented Lientebollemeis design in our games. Engineering career 940149

ThanksforSharing Engineering career 1347917903
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

Engineering career Empty
PostSubject: Re: Engineering career   Engineering career EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 10:32 am

Here's the link - on MTS2. Glad you like it! It was fun coming up with the descriptions and chance cards (drawing from my, my dad's, and my BiL's experiences). The difficult part was making it generic to all branches of engineering.

I have, and enjoy, many of Lien's careers, and... the really yummy subs! (It would be worth making a pilgrimage to her town in Belgium just to go the the sub shop!) Engineering career 883392

P.S. I also did a Monty Python career. Engineering career 46579
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Engineering career Empty
PostSubject: Re: Engineering career   Engineering career Empty

Back to top Go down

Engineering career
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Sugah's Community Square :: Sims Schmoozathon-
Jump to: