Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Bonjour tout le monde !

Go down 
+3
Cher64
mac
Lue5
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lue5

Lue5

Bonjour tout le monde ! Empty
PostSubject: Bonjour tout le monde !   Bonjour tout le monde ! EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:26 pm

Hello everyone !
I finally decided to introduce myself to you ^^ Well i'm Farah, i've been simming since 3 years, started when i was in college and since then simming became one of my fav way to escape at times. I'm from the carribean, just like @ilikefishfood I love you  We were amazed when we discovered we live actually around 20 minits on flight away from each other, our islands are close like that lol I discovered her tumblr via a reblog and totally fell in love with her creations, that's when i discovered Sugah's place ! I was sooo frustrated when i saw that i was getting troubles with my registration, i wanted to grab every wonderful creations on here lol But Sugah managed to make things work, thanks to her and Toni i got to discover such a place rich with incredible talents ! I don't have much time lately to dig each sections but i'm hoping to be able to share more with you guys ! I already shared a sim here before even introducing myself laughin .. didn't do things in a proper order...with time i'm hoping to share more of what i have with you all and hopefully you will like it. I don't have any talents in building houses or stuffs like that, i can only create sims so my sims i'll share with you time from time :)
Thanks for having me here @Sugah, thanks for all @ilikefishfood!!
I'm wishing everyone a beautiful afternoon/night !
Bye guys, connect soon !
Back to top Go down
http://rainydaysphoenix.tumblr.com
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour tout le monde !   Bonjour tout le monde ! EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 5:59 pm

OMG! Another great creator emerges in the Caribbean! Love Mr. Matthieu! Seems sort of half-Asian half-Black. Add the two halves and you get a handsome guy!

Anyway, Bonjour tout le monde ! 34872 Hope you enjoy it here and stick around!

Lue5 wrote:
i can only create sims

Creating sims is an amazing talent! wow!  No "only" about it at all! Bonjour tout le monde ! 12612
Back to top Go down
Lue5

Lue5

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour tout le monde !   Bonjour tout le monde ! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:01 pm

Bonjour tout le monde ! 881668 for your kind & warm message Mac !!!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour tout le monde !   Bonjour tout le monde ! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:16 pm

Nice to meet you, Farah! I'm glad you were finally able to get registered and look around a bit.

I agree with Mac, creating a Sim is no easy thing, so don't feel like you "only" create Sims. Matthieu is certainly not an average Sim; he's quite handsome.

Bonjour tout le monde ! 34872
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour tout le monde !   Bonjour tout le monde ! EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 8:25 am

Welcome Farah of the beautiful, sunny Caribbean!  Bonjour tout le monde ! 134529

So glad we got your membership activated & sorry you had to wait.
Thank you for joining us here at Sugah's Place.

Bonjour tout le monde ! 442241
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour tout le monde !   Bonjour tout le monde ! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:07 pm

Heeeeeeey Farah!!!  So pleased to have the others meet you toooo!   dancintrio

So sorry, I took so long to respond. You would not believe how much crazier life has gotten since we last spoke. But I'm still standing!!! sunny

Mac, her accent would be different from mine because she is from the French Caribbean!!!  How awesome is that?!   Yes, our gorgeous region is made up of English, French, Dutch and Spanish speaking countries.  Farah's is from an island that is half French and half Dutch.  You drive over the border and suddenly the language, the money and the telephone exchanges are different.  It's very cool.  In fact, my country is quite ordinary compared to hers.  We just speak regular old English and watch American TV. laughin

It's also carnival in my country and there's a revelrous party through the streets of the capital that begins at about 400 in the morning...but I can here music starting out there already. Pre-parties apparently. No sleep for us tonight. Bonjour tout le monde ! 214265
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour tout le monde !   Bonjour tout le monde ! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:30 pm

ilikefishfood wrote:
In fact, my country is quite ordinary compared to hers.

But it produces extraordinary people! Bonjour tout le monde ! 940149

So far, I've sampled two Caribbean islands: Guadeloupe (French) and Barbados (English)

Hope (someday) to sample more! Bonjour tout le monde ! 12612
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour tout le monde !   Bonjour tout le monde ! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 2:36 pm

Farah Welcome to the Forum!!

Bonjour tout le monde ! 701517 Bonjour tout le monde ! 442241
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour tout le monde !   Bonjour tout le monde ! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:02 pm

Hi Farah! I had not been regular for a minute - I think Im back.
Welcome to you and I need to check out your guy. Where is he?
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour tout le monde !   Bonjour tout le monde ! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 10:02 pm

You'll find Matthieu under "Gifts from Treasured Friends" - good lookin' guy! wow!

Farah... Bonjour tout le monde ! 558785
Back to top Go down
Lue5

Lue5

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour tout le monde !   Bonjour tout le monde ! EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 1:13 pm

I'm happy you're back Toni !!! dancintrio  Haha there is no such ordinary island, every place in the world has something unique to it sunny and yes i have a heavy french accent when i speak english lol !!! Even when i speak french i have an accent because my mother tongue is haitian creole. I don't notice the accent but everyone around me tell me i have one and they like to make fun of me Bonjour tout le monde ! 319331  Bonjour tout le monde ! 243713  for welcoming me @SandySimmer & @okiedokieihooked !!! And thank you for your kind words always @mac  Bonjour tout le monde ! 408427

Happy new year guys ! I Wish you the best ! Bonjour tout le monde ! 366915
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour tout le monde !   Bonjour tout le monde ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonjour tout le monde !
Page 1 of 1