Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Stopping by to say Hi

Go down 
+2
Sugah
tilly99
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tilly99

Stopping by to say Hi Empty
PostSubject: Stopping by to say Hi   Stopping by to say Hi EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 7:38 am

Just thought i would stop by and say hello! Stopping by to say Hi 12612
I'm Tilly, I have a blog (Tilly Tiger) and im the owner of Cherryblossom Sims forum. I live in the UK and im still a fan of Sims 2....nothing quite compares for me! Stopping by to say Hi 97206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say Hi   Stopping by to say Hi EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 7:41 am

Hi, Tilly! How nice of you to stop by our little forum and introduce yourself.
I've been a big fan of Cherryblossom Sims for awhile now. Stopping by to say Hi 12612

You are in the right place if you are still a big fan of TS2.
That's all you'll find here at Sugah's Place. Stopping by to say Hi 940149

Stopping by to say Hi 34872
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
tilly99

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say Hi   Stopping by to say Hi EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 8:06 am

Thank you Sugah, that's lovely to hear. I love you
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say Hi   Stopping by to say Hi EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 10:07 am

Hi Tilly! I've downloaded many items from CherryBlossom Sims. Stopping by to say Hi 12612 It's always nice to find another Sims 2 fan.

Stopping by to say Hi 442241

Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say Hi   Stopping by to say Hi EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:51 pm

Stopping by to say Hi 692765 Stopping by to say Hi 3584432080 Hi Tilly, and welcome!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say Hi   Stopping by to say Hi EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 11:08 am

Hiiii Tilly!!! Stopping by to say Hi 692765

I love your work! Stopping by to say Hi 12612 I'm a member at Cherry Blossom Sims. Just got my April newsletter and everything!

Great to have you here!!! Stopping by to say Hi 3584432080 Stopping by to say Hi 34872
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say Hi   Stopping by to say Hi EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:54 am

Stopping by to say Hi 6DxrotM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say Hi   Stopping by to say Hi Empty

Back to top Go down

Stopping by to say Hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: