Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Alet's Simmies

Go down 
+9
Astral Faery
MaAlet
BuildingNorthBeach
Grykon
SimEm
mac
Nonni
Ullwera
LilSister
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cher64

Cher64

Alet's Simmies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 11:25 am

Quote :
No chemistry so far ... she found him weird and I don't blame her

laughin That's quite the "tan" he has!

The twins have grown up nicely. Samuel has a distinctive, but nice, look, and Otta is also a handsome guy. I love his hair.

Quote :
And their little friend Ina-Louise also turned out an attractive teen

She sure did. I like the smile on her face as she plays the violin.

Joshua and Ruth are so cute! It looks like Joshua may have inherited his mother's hair color, and Ruth inherited her father's.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 3:52 pm

Alet wrote:
Can you believe this guy?
Ha! He must have high Active points! He's quite the character, and he likes chess too!!

Samuel and Otto are such handsome twins, but I'm not surprised!

Alet wrote:
(I never had so many twins in my game!)

I wonder if it is a "Family" aspiration that does it? i've never noticed if there is a pattern there, its probably just random laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 6:29 pm

Alet wrote:
Baby no three turned out to be baby 3 and baby 4. (I never had so many twins in my game!)

MORE TWINS! What is going on here?
The same thing just happened to me with the Haeven family, Alet.
...And they had a boy and a girl, too (Ezekiel & Chloe)! Alet's Simmies - Page 3 21650
Oh, but Joshua and Ruth are so darling, aren't they?
Alet's Simmies - Page 3 790471 to Pieter & Arabel!

Hey, maybe on the planet where Krywin Swee is from, the climate is extremely cold & frosty.
Swimming and sunbathing might be a perfectly natural thing to do when it's snowing & sub-zero temperatures on his world. Alet's Simmies - Page 3 940149

Samuel and Otto look so different from one another.
Otto is particularly handsome.
Alet, where did you download their clothing from?
I am needing some nice "normal" male teen everyday wear.

Ina-Louise is a cutie!

ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2015 4:58 am

I'm sorry I wasn't here for a while; a bout of shingles put me out of action. I'm much better now, I'm not living on pain killers any more, justs lots of doses of itch "killers" Alet's Simmies - Page 3 774807 I haven't play the families since I last post, but hopefully I'll be able to sit still and concentrate on the game during this coming week :)

Thank you everyone for the kind replies!

Cher wrote:
She sure did. I like the smile on her face as she plays the violin.

She is cute, isn't see :)

SandySimmer wrote:
I wonder if it is a "Family" aspiration that does it?

Their mom and dad are both Knowledge aspiration. Sam has Family as second aspiration, though Otillia doesn't have a second aspiration yet.

Sugah wrote:
Swimming and sunbathing might be a perfectly natural thing to do when it's snowing & sub-zero temperatures on his world.

Alet's Simmies - Page 3 99672 I never thought of that possibility! You are probably right :)

Sugah wrote:
Alet, where did you download their clothing from?

The clothing is from MTS. The creator is Kalynn06; Teen Boys Untucked
Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2015 9:07 am

Alet wrote:
a bout of shingles put me out of action. I'm much better now,
Glad you are on the mend! I've heard shingles is just awful. There is a vaccine for it, but I haven't gotten it.

Alet wrote:
The clothing is from MTS. The creator is Kalynn06; Teen Boys Untucked
Awesome, thank you!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2015 9:28 am

MaAlet wrote:
a bout of shingles put me out of action.   I'm much better now, I'm not living on pain killers any more, justs lots of doses of itch "killers" Alet's Simmies - Page 3 774807

Glad you're on the mend. Alet's Simmies - Page 3 55394 maikkij's mom (aged 91) has had a very bad bout of them, still getting over it after a year. It's one of the joys of age - when you have chickenpox, you really don't put the virus out of business, your immune system just keeps it beaten down. As we age, our immune system weakens and the virus can reappear.

Glad you're no longer needing painkillers, hope that eventually you won't need the itchkillers, either. Alet's Simmies - Page 3 873892 Alet's Simmies - Page 3 765640
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:13 am

I have heard how awfully painful & itchy shingles can be.
I am glad you are feeling better now and hope you continue to be on the mend with each passing day. Alet's Simmies - Page 3 762448
Looking forward to having you return to us & this little project, Alet.

Thank you for providing the link to Teen Boys Untucked by Kalynn06 @ MTS.
I will check it out now! Alet's Simmies - Page 3 21650

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:37 am

All the twins! I'm a little concerned about my next pregnant Sims now. laughin

Alet, I hope you get over the itching quickly. My mother-in-law and a sister-in-law have had shingles recently, and they were miserable.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 4:03 pm

They're all turning out so distinctive - what a neat family blend. Samantha is just a doll.

Look at the hair on those twins - how cute is that? Alet's Simmies - Page 3 738528
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 2:20 pm

Thank you everybody for your concern and well wishes! Alet's Simmies - Page 3 11086  I can get on with life again Alet's Simmies - Page 3 344738

I played again!

Pieter and Arabel had a busy time raising four children. The twins were really a hand full, for some reason they were throwing errors all the time as toddlers.

Here they are:

Alet's Simmies - Page 3 Ruth%20and%20Joshua%20toddlers

Things got better when they grew up as kids:

Alet's Simmies - Page 3 Twins%20grew%20up

Marc is a teen now. Here are the whole family together:

Alet's Simmies - Page 3 The%20whole%20family

Pieter and Arabel is about to become elders. I'm glad I got the family picture before that happens.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:33 pm

My stars! I'm in love with those twins! I'm glad you got that family picture before Pieter and Arabel age up. I like how the hair color was evenly distributed in the family.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 6:27 pm

There are hair color genes, and eye color genes - but Arabel and Pieter have just plain old-fashioned "Yummy" genes! Alet's Simmies - Page 3 508493 Love the family picture!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:42 pm

Pieter and Arabel's twins are so cute! I especially like Ruth, she has such a grown-up look to her. The whole family is a good looking bunch. I like the family portrait!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 11:41 pm

Alet wrote:
The twins were really a hand full,
They are so adorable!

Ruth and Joshua look so cute as children too! I love you their hair too!

Nice family portrait-It's sad when our simmies get elderized verklempt

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:08 pm

Alet wrote:
This sounds like so much fun that I decided to join you Alet's Simmies - Page 3 97206

That's great, Alet. I hope this will be the first of many things you join in. Alet's Simmies - Page 3 687310

Sugalicious wrote:
Oh, WOW! Otillia looks stunning in that gorgeous wedding gown, Alet.
It is exquisite on her.

Alet's Simmies - Page 3 357604 She does look smashing in that gown, and baby Samantha is adorable.

Sugalicious wrote:
Cool presentation, too, btw! Alet's Simmies - Page 3 940149

Nonni wrote:
Alet! I think your project is a stunning success. Great pictures! Alet's Simmies - Page 3 408427

Mac wrote:
Alet Your presentation is brilliant!

Sandy wrote:
I love the spaceship picture! Bravo!

Sugalicious wrote:
Look at those gorgeous kiddos! WOW!
And all with such fabulous hair!   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 738528

Cher wrote:
This is a nice family, Alet. They all have a kind look to them.

Cher wrote:
Joshua and Ruth are so cute! It looks like Joshua may have inherited his mother's hair color, and Ruth inherited her father's.

Sandy wrote:
Samuel and Otto are such handsome twins, but I'm not surprised!

Alet's Simmies - Page 3 637989  Alet's Simmies - Page 3 357604

Alet wrote:
English isn't my home language and my old brain doesn't get around stuff anymore  Alet's Simmies - Page 3 99672

Cher wrote:
English is my first language, and I'm still not understanding it clearly!  laughin

Alet's Simmies - Page 3 683951 Alet's Simmies - Page 3 TALNcHs

Alet wrote:
In case you may wonder, during the next three weeks, if I decided to give up - NO! I won't have time for Simming; I'll be babysitting my son's two little girls. (aged 4 years and the baby 9 months)

It is such a blessing to have grandparents in a child's life. I have always appreciated mine, and my children have the benefit of not only active grandparents but also a great-grandmother that they see quite often. I'm sure that time with them was well spent.  I love you

Sandy wrote:
Alet What a beautiful presentation of this couple Pieter and Arabel! Arabels' wedding dress is gorgeous!
Ina-Louise is looking a lot like Mom right now with the hair color, can't wait to see if that remains true as far as facial characteristics as she ages!

Alet wrote:
Your presentations are so nice. I love Ina-Louise's golden hair; she's a lovely toddler.

Sugalicious wrote:
And little Ina-Louise!!! Oh, how very precious she is!!! WOW! Alet's Simmies - Page 3 12612

Sandy wrote:
Marc is adorable as is the whole family!! I must agree with Sugah, your presentation is so nice!
Can't wait to see baby #3  I love you

What more can I add? Alet's Simmies - Page 3 3wK75UI

Alet wrote:
(I never had so many twins in my game!)

You may already know this, or you may not even do this, but if you feed pregnant sims cheesecake they will have twins. EAxis says it only increases the chances, but I have never had twins not come after a pregger indulges in the sweet treat. Alet's Simmies - Page 3 12612

Alet wrote:
I'm sorry I wasn't here for a while; a bout of shingles put me out of action. I'm much better now, I'm not living on pain killers any more, justs lots of doses of itch "killers" Alet's Simmies - Page 3 774807

I'm sorry to hear you weren't feeling well but glad to read you are now feeling better. My grandmother had it a few years back and it was difficult for her (she just celebrated her 90th birthday July 14 dancintrio), but thankfully it completely heeled after a few weeks. Hopefully, yours will do the same. Alet's Simmies - Page 3 266736

Alet wrote:
Pieter and Arabel is about to become elders. I'm glad I got the family picture before that happens.

Such a beautiful family, each and every one of them. Again, love your presentation. Alet's Simmies - Page 3 646549 Alet's Simmies - Page 3 954246

Sugalicious wrote:
Thank you for sharing. I am so enjoying your project thread!

Alet's Simmies - Page 3 Pt04Zof Alet, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed your sim world. I hope that you will continue to share not just here but in our other challenges and threads. Alet's Simmies - Page 3 846508
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:11 am

I really have to apologize for not being here for so long. It seems as if RL issues want me to quit all together, but I'm fighting back Muahaha

I have so many game crashes, I stopped counting. I just can't figure out the reason; tried everything except re-installing. Alet's Simmies - Page 3 503793 In any case I decided it'll be best to go on with only the three couples I have in the Uni neighbourhood at the moment.

Hopefully you remember Krywin (final semester), Samantha (starting her senior year), Samuel, Otto and Ina-Louise (Sophomore).

I chose Toni's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for Otto's soulmate. It was a good choice, they were attracted to each other from the first moment.

Alet's Simmies - Page 3 Kaile%20close1

Thank you for this gorgeous sim Toni!

My Sugah's Place Students:

Alet's Simmies - Page 3 Uni
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:08 am

Alet-sorry to hear about your game crashing! That can be so frustrating-hope you find the reason!

I just love Uni and your three couples look like they are going to be such a fun group to play. Alet's Simmies - Page 3 912276 Alet's Simmies - Page 3 912276
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:29 am

Quote :
. It seems as if RL issues want me to quit all together, but I'm fighting back
Keep fighting, Alet! laughin

I'm sorry about your crashing problems. I used to have that a lot with my old computer and game, and usually couldn't figure out why.

There is this thread at GoS with some ideas and links. I think Russ had first mentioned the CFF Explorer method to get the game to recognize more RAM. I used that, and the data execution prevention. The only crashes I've had with my new computer and game were from a corrupted lot. I did these two things very early on, though, so I couldn't say for sure they've prevented crashes. I just figured they couldn't hurt. If you haven't tried these, maybe they would help.

I hope you can figure it out without having to reinstall.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 4:13 pm

Alet wrote:
It seems as if RL issues want me to quit all together, but I'm fighting back.
Cher wrote:
Keep fighting, Alet!

I'm with Cher, Alet. Keep fighting the good fight, m'dear! Keep the faith! Alet's Simmies - Page 3 247485

Alet wrote:
I have so many game crashes, I stopped counting. I just can't figure out the reason;

BUMMER!!! I hate it when that happens.  Alet's Simmies - Page 3 971462

Cher, thank you for your input on the matter. You're a gem!  Alet's Simmies - Page 3 711747

Toni's Kaile is so lovely! You beat me to it, Alet.
I fell in love with her the moment I saw Kaile and wanted to make her a part of my Tres Lagos hood AND the Offspring Project.
I still may, but I've been trying to incorporate Sims into this project that haven't been used yet...

Alet's Simmies - Page 3 Goodluckclover_zpshmhuwgvp
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 4:14 pm

Alet wrote:
tried everything except re-installing
Does that inclued the ole trick of renaming your Sims folder and generating a new one? That way you can see if it is your game or something you downloaded :) I'm sure you know about that though I love you
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 7:24 am

Thank you very much for all the help and support!

Cher, thank you for the link! I bookmarked the page so that I can study it and try it when I get the crashing problem again Alet's Simmies - Page 3 762448

Sandy wrote:
Does that inclued the ole trick of renaming your Sims folder and generating a new one?

Yes, I did that too and put my downloads back one by one ... what a mission! After that, out of frustration,  I just "cull" my downloads folder randomly. That seems to help because I could play last night without a new crash. So, I think the game just felt overloaded lol

Sugah, Cher and Sandy thank you very much for the heads up Alet's Simmies - Page 3 701517
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 11:06 am

I really like Kaile too. I would be tempted to download her myself for this challenge, but I have too many of Toni's gorgeous sims already. I'm trying to get more from other creators. I look forward to seeing how she does in your game.

It's so exciting to see your offspring grow up and start to pair of themselves.

Good luck with your crashing issues. I hope your game doesn't give you any more problems.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 3:21 pm

Alet!! I must apologize for failing to comment. I got caught snoozing. Alet's Simmies - Page 3 774807 Your project presentation has been lovely and pleasing. Thank you for sharing the gorgeous results. Alet's Simmies - Page 3 408427
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 4:01 am

This may be my last entry in the offspring thread :(  So much happened since I last posted.

My daughter and her family of 5 moved in with me and time for myself and my simmies is almost non existent. But i don't want to complain about it because this is the first time since she graduated from high school that i have her near me again. Now I have the privilege to see my grandkinds grow up :) The three kids are ages 7, 3 and 9 months and they are making sure granny doesn't have one minute of boredom laughin  (It can be very tiring though Rolling Eyes )

The main problem is that I still get the game crashing. It's so weird, the game open and load just fine and I can play for about 5 to 10 minutes and then it crashes. Alet's Simmies - Page 3 971462  Nothing I did stopped that problem - even taking out the whole downloads folder.  i didn't have time for anything else yet.

These pictures are the last I could get:

Alet's Simmies - Page 3 Krywin%20and%20Samantha

Alet's Simmies - Page 3 Samantha%20and%20baby%20Cron

Alet's Simmies - Page 3 Krywin%20and%20toddler%20Cron

Alet's Simmies - Page 3 Cron%20Child

Alet's Simmies - Page 3 Cron%20Teen

Where Cron gets his blond hair I don't know, maybe from his dad?
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:29 am

Alet So happy for you that you have your daughter and kids living with you now. As you have said it is a big change for you I love you

Krywin and Samantha are a cute couple.  I think Ulli made Kerwin, but who made Samantha?  Just curious :)  Cron is a good looking offspring!  His blonde hair must be from Dad I would guess!

That is so frustrating about your game.  When you have time try generating a new Sims game by renaming your existing one, maybe that will work?  I sincerely hope it does! Alet's Simmies - Page 3 12612

Last edited by SandySimmer on Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alet's Simmies
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next