Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

JUst Found This Forum

Go down 
+4
Grykon
ilikefishfood
mac
Elle May
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Elle May

Elle May

JUst Found This Forum Empty
PostSubject: JUst Found This Forum   JUst Found This Forum EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:13 pm

I found this forum via Black Pearl Sims. I love all The Sims games (have not tried Sims 4 yet though) and am somewhat of a custom content downloadaholic.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: JUst Found This Forum   JUst Found This Forum EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:37 pm

Hi Elle May,

JUst Found This Forum 34872  This is mainly a Sims 2 site, but is open to discussion of all of the various sims games. Most of us have tried Sims 3 and have found it wanting and are wary of trying Sims 4. That said, you'll find a lot of things to download. There are houses, clothing, household items, etc. But the real strength of the site is in premade sims. The ladies at the top of the page create really stunning/handsome sims wow!  , not to mention some sims by now-retired creators.

That's just half of it. As you explore, you'll find that this is an outstanding, non-flame JUst Found This Forum 885966  social site. We are really a caring family here JUst Found This Forum 765640

Do look around, and we're glad you're joining us. JUst Found This Forum 28795
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: JUst Found This Forum   JUst Found This Forum EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:46 pm

JUst Found This Forum 692765 JUst Found This Forum 996440 JUst Found This Forum 3584432080 Hope you'll jump on in any of the conversations going on around here. We're a sociable bunch! JUst Found This Forum 12612
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: JUst Found This Forum   JUst Found This Forum EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 4:50 am

JUst Found This Forum 231655984 JUst Found This Forum 34872 Enjoy your stay and feel free to join in the forum games!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: JUst Found This Forum   JUst Found This Forum EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:12 am

JUst Found This Forum 5ce2f806
Back to top Go down
Elle May

Elle May

PostSubject: Re: JUst Found This Forum   JUst Found This Forum EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 5:02 pm

Thank you everyone, I have started looking around and have found some very pretty sets and Sims. I prefer Sims 1 and 2, but I do like Sims 3. I am hesitant to try Sims 4 after reading so much about it and the downfalls. Maybe in the future I might try it!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: JUst Found This Forum   JUst Found This Forum EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 5:18 pm

Elle May wrote:
I ... am somewhat of a custom content downloadaholic.

You and me both! I can't stop myself (not that I really try).

JUst Found This Forum 442241
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: JUst Found This Forum   JUst Found This Forum EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:48 pm

Elle May wrote:
I am hesitant to try Sims 4 after reading so much about it and the downfalls. Maybe in the future I might try it!

I actually went and got the Prima guide (cheaper than the game) to get the flavor of Sims 4. That was enough for me! Here's my take on it. Other people on this site have weighed in as well.
Back to top Go down
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: JUst Found This Forum   JUst Found This Forum EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:42 pm

JUst Found This Forum 34872 Welcome to Sugah's Place! I think we are all dowloadaholics here lol!
Back to top Go down
https://beckylynnsims.freeforums.net/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: JUst Found This Forum   JUst Found This Forum EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:15 pm

Elle May, so glad you have decided to join us at Sugah's Place.
Thank you for introducing yourself.
We are pleased you've found some goodies for your game at our little forum.

DO make yourself at home. JUst Found This Forum 996440
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUst Found This Forum   JUst Found This Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

JUst Found This Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: