Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hello!

Go down 
+2
mac
princessbliss
6 posters
AuthorMessage
princessbliss

princessbliss

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hello! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 11:54 pm

Hello everyone!

I've been playing sims 2 for a very long time but only about a year or so I've found the courage to be a little active in the community. I love all aspects of the game and I especially love to create new objects and recolors.

I found this forum through the community updates posted on another site, and I'm glad I did. It feels very friendly and I hope I can make some good friends here. Hello! 765640
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:48 am

princessbliss wrote:
It feels very friendly and I hope I can make some good friends here.   Hello! 765640

You've come to the right place! Hello! 34872 A very friendly, supportive, non-flaming social site as well as wonderful creations by the ladies on the header. Hello! 996440

And new creative talent is always welcome!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:49 am

Howdie Princessbliss!  Hello! 3584432080 Hello! 996440

I was lured here years ago by an update too!  It's been my home ever since.  

Would love to see some of your work.  Do you have a site or blog or anything?  

We have  a What's going on in your game these days, where you can share your game pictures and projects for us to all ogle and coo over! sunny  And feel free to jump on into any of the conversations going on around here.  We're a small, friendly buncha folk! Hello! 12612  

In fact, I met my husband here!  No kidding!  We met, shared our simmie pictures, realized we had tons in common, and to make a long story short, he ended up moving half way across the world to be with me.  We got married in January! Hello! 508493 How do you like that for a friendly site?! laughin
Back to top Go down
princessbliss

princessbliss

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 4:35 am

mac wrote:

You've come to the right place! A very friendly, supportive, non-flaming social site as well as wonderful creations by the ladies on the header.

And new creative talent is always welcome!

Thank you! I'm very happy to be here too and I'd love to participate
Back to top Go down
princessbliss

princessbliss

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 4:59 am

ilikefishfood wrote:
Howdie Princessbliss!  Hello! 3584432080 Hello! 996440

I was lured here years ago by an update too!  It's been my home ever since.  

Would love to see some of your work.  Do you have a site or blog or anything?  

We have  a What's going on in your game these days, where you can share your game pictures and projects for us to all ogle and coo over! sunny  And feel free to jump on into any of the conversations going on around here.  We're a small, friendly buncha folk! Hello! 12612  

In fact, I met my husband here!  No kidding!  We met, shared our simmie pictures, realized we had tons in common, and to make a long story short, he ended up moving half way across the world to be with me.  We got married in January! Hello! 508493 How do you like that for a friendly site?! laughin

Wow! that's very heartwarming and really romantic blinkinhearts ! I wish you both a wonderful life together

I haven't shared much of my game play before because I'm afraid I'd bore people. I've started a new town from scratch and hopefully I'll get a chance to post pics of what's going on in it. Though I will definitely be jumping on conversations and enjoying everyone's beautiful pics.

I do have a livejournal and tumblr but everything is a total mess because I'm bit scatterbrained. I'm not sure about the policy of posting links here yet, but you can search for me under the names princessbliss-sim on tumblr and princessblisss on livejournal.

I'm really excited to be here <3
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:32 am

Welcome, Princessbliss! I found Sugah's Place the same way, and I've been grateful ever since!

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:00 pm

princessbliss wrote:
I've started a new town from scratch and hopefully I'll get a chance to post pics of what's going on in it.

That's sounds really exciting (not to mention ambitious! sunny ) That's how I started telling a story.  With my hood pics and a couple of pix of sim families, and it turned into a whole story! (which I'm still sharing on my LJ).

princessbliss wrote:
I do have a livejournal and tumblr but everything is a total mess because I'm bit scatterbrained. I'm not sure about the policy of posting links here yet, but you can search for me under the names princessbliss-sim on tumblr and princessblisss on livejournal.

We're fine about sharing links.  In fact you can use the what's going on in your game thread to post, when you've posted updates.  That's what most folks around here do.

You can also create a signature, with links to your LJ and Tumblr.

I share stuff here, and then post updates on my Tumblr.  We're big on the cross-sharing thing.

Oh....and in case you haven't noticed, we have no restrictions on the use of emoticons in our posts.  In fact, we encourage it!  laughin

princessbliss wrote:
I'm really excited to be here <3

We're excited to have you here too!

Feel free to pepper us with questions.  The folks around here are a helpful bunch.  There's always someone knocking about and willing to help out.

Hope everyone is having a great day! Hello! 765640
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 10:01 am

Hi, Princess, and welcome!
So pleased you found your way to our little forum.
Nice to meet you!

Hello! 442241

Toni wrote:
You can also create a signature, with links to your LJ and Tumblr.

'Tis true. In fact, we encourage you to do so! Hello! 584675

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:26 pm

Hello! 5ce2f806
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Empty