Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Cher Shares

Go down 
+9
mac
autumnelle
Grykon
Ullwera
SandySimmer
butterflyunion
Caleb_71
twerplina
Sugah
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Cher Shares - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 2:21 pm

Cher wrote:
Especially now that I've downloaded all the Sugah's Place self sims. What if I get it all wrong and make them miserable?

Cher Shares - Page 3 683951

Quote :
I want to make a self-sim, though I don't like any of the skins I've found.

What, in particular, are you looking for, Cher? You might want to post a request for some help in our Q & A section. We have a couple of gals here who probably have some awesome bodyshop CC in their games, who can help, no doubt! Cher Shares - Page 3 584675

Cher, I really like the gypsy camp idea and your separate coastal region (sorta Florida Cher Shares - Page 3 598258 ), but I especially like those SW style apartments. They look terrific!
And I am extremely flattered that you have downloaded and moved my Marguerita into your fabulous complex.
I love the hair you chose for her. It's lovely!
Here's hoping she and the snack-o-licious Enrique have all kinds of chemistry, as I think they'd make a gorgeous couple and have very pretty babies (like Ella and Jack). I love you
Thank you so much for downloading Marguerita and for your ongoing support. It means so much. Cher Shares - Page 3 817176

ThankUforSharing  Cher Shares - Page 3 461171
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:42 pm

Sugah wrote:
Here's hoping she and the snack-o-licious Enrique have all kinds of chemistry, as I think they'd make a gorgeous couple and have very pretty babies (like Ella and Jack).

Spoiler: They definitely had chemistry! I think I'll probably recreate Ella and Jack as a couple, with all the same stats, and put them in the Isle of Demeter hood. I really like them together.

Mountaintop section:
Cher Shares - Page 3 Mountaintop

Marguerita spent her first day in her new apartment finding a job (Dance career), swimming, and meeting some neighbors. Later, she had a little snack and a nap.
Cher Shares - Page 3 Margueritahadaroughday

After resting up, she visited The Plaza, where she met Enrique and Toni.
Cher Shares - Page 3 MargueritameetsEnrique
Cher Shares - Page 3 MargueritameetsToni

Later, Enrique met up with Marguerita at the mailbox and asked her out on a date.
Cher Shares - Page 3 EnriqueasksMargueriaout
They went dancing at The Plaza, then back to Enrique's place where they got along very, very well.
Cher Shares - Page 3 MampEDateatthePlaza

No pictures, but both took the first step toward fulfilling their LTWs. For Marguerita, a Romance sim, that means having 20 simultaneous lovers. For Enrique, a Popluarity sim, it means 50 dream dates. Which is ridiculous. Not that 20 simultaneous lovers isn't ridiculous. Cher Shares - Page 3 657259 I hope the gypsy drops off a lamp in the near future. laughin
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 12:04 am

Everything looks awesome I love you
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 9:09 am

Cher64 wrote:
For Marguerita, a Romance sim, that means having 20 simultaneous lovers. For Enrique, a Popluarity sim, it means 50 dream dates. Which is ridiculous. Not that 20 simultaneous lovers isn't ridiculous. Cher Shares - Page 3 657259 I hope the gypsy drops off a lamp in the near future. laughin

Love the pics of your 'hood and I'm looking forward to hearing of your sims' adventures.
Regarding LTW, I use the appropriate LTW for the Maxis careers. For the non-Maxis, I favor 20 best friends or 100K simoleans. I've also done max out all 7 skills (difficult) and (once) 20 woohoos - a lot of work bluwhew! Cher Shares - Page 3 97206

You can use The Sim Blender to pick the LTW you want. (Not all are available for all aspirations, but you can change aspiration then change back) Also good for name changes and setting family relationships.

I also use the wonderful Sim Manipulator (Cher Shares - Page 3 243713 Aaroneous) to tweak likes and dislikes to increase attraction when I want to. You can also use it to change aspiration. It has a pregnancy info option, too - which tells how far the pregnancy is and allows you to select singleton/twins. (I, for one, find twin toddlers just too much! affraid)

Love the gypsy and her lamps, I use these exclusively to give "Peace of Mind" to those sims with non-Maxis careers.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:12 am

Thanks Sandy and Mac.

I have the Sim Manipulator in my game, too. Cher Shares - Page 3 940149 In the past, I have made mostly knowledge sims because I find them the easiest to play. They get the boost for learning skills, and then I would change their LTW to whatever I wanted it to be if I didn't like the one assigned to them. I decided to challenge myself by randomizing my sim creation process a bit more (except for the staff self-sims where specifics are provided). I've never had either of these LTWs. I don't know if I can handle them!

I like the max 7 skills LTW for sims born in game because, by the time they're at the end of their teens, they're often nearly there. It's really hard when you're starting with an adult sim, though.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:30 am

Cher64 wrote:
by the time they're at the end of their teens, they're often nearly there. It's really hard when you're starting with an adult sim, though.

I actually cut the l-o-n-g teenage years short and move them on to YA, then the last semester of univ, then adult. Actually, toddlers get a lot of learning done, usually around 4 in logic, mechanical, creativity, and charisma.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 1:49 pm

Yeah, you can get a lot done with toddlers, especially if you can make smart milk. I absolutely hate having sims stand in front the mirror for charisma points, so I usually try to max them out on that as toddlers before moving on to anything else. laughin
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 4:28 pm

Cher64 wrote:
I absolutely hate having sims stand in front the mirror for charisma points

On the other hand, the flirtation option, in small doses, can be quite funny. "Green Bay Verney!"  Indeed!

My wife, maikkij, who had been an actress, launched into her Glynnis Johns' "White Cliffs of Dover" the first time she heard a woman practicing flirtation. Had me ROTFL! Cher Shares - Page 3 448283
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 3:11 pm

Mac, if I had that kind of entertainment, I might not mind the mirror practice!

Enrique hit the beach for a little down time (not that he needs it; he's not working yet). He was attracted to nearly every woman he met. It's not hard to figure out what's on his mind most of the time. Cher Shares - Page 3 598258 Nice beachwear, everyone. Rolling Eyes

Cher Shares - Page 3 EnriqueMakingaNewFriend

Cher Shares - Page 3 WhatsAlwaysonEnriquesMind

Toni and a new friend, Honey Nelasnik, come over to Enrique's for a small get-together. There were drinks, appetizers, and a bit of hot tubbing.

Cher Shares - Page 3 EnriqueToniandHoneyNalesnik

Cher Shares - Page 3 EnriqueToniandHoneyinhottub

Toni left early and Enrique wasted no time asking Honey for a date. They didn't go far, but it still turned out to be a dream date. Two down, 48 to go. Cher Shares - Page 3 687310
Despite Honey's hint earlier (see picture above) about how much she loves fried eggs for breakfast, there was no woohoo and she wasn't asked to stay overnight.

Cher Shares - Page 3 EnriquesDreamDatewithHoney

What?! There's a woman Enrique is not attracted to??? Maybe it's the uniform.

Cher Shares - Page 3 Enriquenotattracted
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:50 am

Cher, great beach shots!! Oh Enrique must be a Romance Sim!! lol..The last photo made me smile Cher Shares - Page 3 99672
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:33 pm

Cher wrote:
Spoiler: They definitely had chemistry! I think I'll probably recreate Ella and Jack as a couple, with all the same stats, and put them in the Isle of Demeter hood. I really like them together.

Cher Shares - Page 3 692371

That Plaza shot of the fountain is stunning, Cher! wow!

Quote :
For Marguerita, a Romance sim, that means having 20 simultaneous lovers. For Enrique, a Popluarity sim, it means 50 dream dates. Which is ridiculous. Not that 20 simultaneous lovers isn't ridiculous.  I hope the gypsy drops off a lamp in the near future...

Enrique hit the beach for a little down time (not that he needs it; he's not working yet). He was attracted to nearly every woman he met. It's not hard to figure out what's on his mind most of the time...

What?! There's a woman Enrique is not attracted to??? Maybe it's the uniform.

Cher Shares - Page 3 683951

I am lovin' SimToni's gown. It's gorgeous! Where did you find it, Lady C?

I enjoyed your latest 'hood adventures. Thank you for sharing, Cher!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Thank you, Lady S.

I love SimToni's gown, too. It seemed just right for an island girl. I got it from Nightingale. There are a bunch of crocheted top, bikini bottom, and skirt combinations in the set. Cher Shares - Page 3 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:33 am

Wonderful! Great find!

Thank you, Cher! Cher Shares - Page 3 817176
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:44 pm

I've added the farm section to my hood, and redecorated some apartments for the Mediterranean area. Now that I've eliminated the apartment glitch, I've got quite a few sims in apartments. I really like them for starting out new sims. They're cheap, and allow the sims to save a little money. I've got all the Sugah Babies in my hood and in homes. I got my self-sim made, but I haven't put her in a house yet. Randy helped me quite a bit at the end when I was trying to get a few details right and couldn't remember how I looked 20-30 years ago. laughin We couldn't get the mouth quite right, but overall, it's not bad.

I have a bunch of mailbox recolors that don't show up in my game. The corresponding trashcan recolors work. I haven't yet found whatever it is that's preventing the mailbox recolors from working.

Enrique goes out almost every night. He met Elle and wasted no time asking her on a date.
Cher Shares - Page 3 Snapshot_6140474e_a194dc36

They had a dream date (that's 3). It must have really been something, because she brought him quite a present along with the bouquet.
Cher Shares - Page 3 Snapshot_6140474e_0194e160

The next day, she came over and they sat around watching TV. Naked. Then Elle thought about a ring and Enrique put his clothes back on. Cher Shares - Page 3 99672 Later, she found something that got him interested again. In fact, he ended up falling in love with her on their second date. He's up to 4 dream dates now.
Cher Shares - Page 3 Snapshot_6140474e_4194ed32

He loves Marguerita, too, so that might be interesting. He also finally landed a job in the Music career, but hasn't been promoted yet. An another trip to the beach, he met Irene Williamsen, who offered to give his number to Xenia Pulkkinen. Of course he said yes, but she hasn't called yet.

Marguerita got a job in the Dance career. On the second day, she was promoted to Backup Dancer and ended up working a double shift. That must have impressed her boss, because on day 3, she was promoted to Simjazzer. Mr. Infinity was visiting the studio the next day and was quite impressed when she busted out an original move. Her hired her to go on the road with him. Shortly after that, a group of impatient young dancers wanted to break away and do some new stuff, and they asked Marguerita to go with them. She chose to stick with Mr. Infinity and his old school approach. Her loyalty landed her another promotion, and she's now a Dance Video Star!

Apparently, while I wasn't looking, she and Enrique engaged in some public woohoo because she has a memory of it. I guess she liked it, because she often wants more public woohoo.

On her first day off in quite a while, she went to the beach. She met Russ and they quickly became friends. Back at her place, she was fixing a snack when Russ failed to realize how hot the hot tub actually is. Luckily, Marguerita knew how to bring him around.
Cher Shares - Page 3 Snapshot_a1405136_e19a0ab9
Cher Shares - Page 3 Snapshot_a1405136_219a0af5

The next day, she met Alex O'Loughlin and asked him on a date. Later, Alex does the walk of shame ...
Cher Shares - Page 3 Snapshot_a1405136_019a1760

Two of Marguerita's fears are marrying Enrique (though she loves him) and marrying Alex. laughin

One day, the landlady asked to hang out. What's up with Marguerita's hot tub, anyway?
Cher Shares - Page 3 Snapshot_a1405136_a19a0ea7

A romance sim's mind is never far from love, is it?
Cher Shares - Page 3 Snapshot_a1405136_6199a79d
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:36 am

wow! Your simmies seem to have but one thing on mind! Cher Shares - Page 3 508493 Mine seem to be swots, building their careers! verklempt
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:32 am

They do seem single-minded, don't they? laughin This is the first time I've really played Romance or Pleasure sims. I don't think I've spent much time playing a Popularity sim, either, but there's at least one of those coming up. It's also the first game I've played with ACR, but I'm enjoying it a lot. I'm used to micromanaging every aspect of my sims' lives, and ACR makes it easy to give up some of that.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:16 pm

Compared to Pleasure and Romance sims, Popularity sims are almost tame! laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 4:03 pm

Quote :
I've got all the Sugah Babies in my hood and in homes.

Yaaaaay! I'm excited!!! dancintrio

Boy, that really must have been some amazing freakin' date!
Quite the extravagant gift Elle left Enrique! Cher Shares - Page 3 12612

Quote :
Then Elle thought about a ring and Enrique put his clothes back on.

Two of Marguerita's fears are marrying Enrique (though she loves him) and marrying Alex.

Cher Shares - Page 3 99672 ... That's hilarious, Cher!

Way to climb the career ladder at breakneck speed, Marguerita! Woot! Impressive!  Cher Shares - Page 3 247485

What's up with that hot tub?!? The heat must be cranked up to "boiling point"! HOT STUFF!!! affraid

Quote :
This is the first time I've really played Romance or Pleasure sims.

I used to rarely play Romance & Pleasure Sims.
Now, I try to give them equal opportunity in my 'hoods, perhaps more so Romance than Pleasure Sims, though.
I always favored Family, Fortune, Popularity and Knowledge Sims when I first started playing (esp Family and Knowledge).
But I'm getting better at diversifying. It can be fun to branch out sometimes.
Don't you think, Cher?

I can't wait to see CherSim. It's so cool Randy helped you create your Simself.
Thank you for sharing what's been going on in your 'hood.  Cher Shares - Page 3 762448
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:02 pm

Sugah, I made a Randy sim, too. I put Cher in my bin, then couldn't imagine having her with anyone but Randy. Rolling Eyes  I'll make them as a married couple and get them in the hood eventually. A semi-blurry preview:

Cher Shares - Page 3 Snapshot_41987976_21987977

I'm spending this first game week getting to know my sims and their personalities, so in some cases there's not much story yet.

Toni moved into the island starter I built. It's sparsely furnished and landscaped because she was jobless most of the week.

Cher Shares - Page 3 ToniMovesIn
Cher Shares - Page 3 MasterSuite
Cher Shares - Page 3 TopFloor2
Cher Shares - Page 3 TopFloor

She went to the local bar/diner, Barney's By-the-Sea (remodeled) to meet some people. The bartenders seemed happy to meet her.
Cher Shares - Page 3 BarneysBytheSea

While there, she ran into Enrique. One of her wants is to be friends with him, but before I could do anything, she decided to take matters into her own hands and get to know him better. A LOT better.
Cher Shares - Page 3 WantstobeFriendswithEnrique
Cher Shares - Page 3 AtBarneys
They're pretty good friends now.  laughin

Barney's has a great hot tub out back, perfect to relax in after a, uh, strenuous, time in the photo booth.
Cher Shares - Page 3 HotTubatBarneys

Toni's favorite hobby is nature and she spends a lot of time collecting bugs and butterflies. She earned a pass to the secret hobby lot and grilled hot dogs for everyone there. She served them from the ground, of course, as you do.
Cher Shares - Page 3 NatureHobbyLot

At the end of the week, she finally got a job in journalism, so hopefully next time she comes up in the rotation, there will be more furnishings and landscaping.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:56 pm

I love the island starter you built. You should share it here! Cher Shares - Page 3 28795
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:27 pm

Great job on your self sim (although I don't know what you look like to compare, the sim themself (sp?) look great) lol

Toni has a cute starter home! Love the pics at the bar ;) What is that symbol in the air, from ACR? I don't recognize it.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 7:26 pm

Mac wrote:
I love the island starter you built. You should share it here!

Thank you, Mac. I think I will eventually, but I'm currently working on another lot I hope to share here soon.

Sandy wrote:
Great job on your self sim (although I don't know what you look like to compare, the sim themself (sp?) look great)

Thanks. According to Randy, it's pretty close to what I looked like 10-15 years ago or so. Or at least as close as either of us old folks can remember. Cher Shares - Page 3 97206

Quote :
What is that symbol in the air, from ACR?

It might be from ACR; I don't recall having seen it before. I think it's a public woohoo symbol

This is Nahele, a sim I created to live in Ari's Tiki Starter. That lot is the one that inspired me to make the little starter Toni is living in. Nahele is a Fortune sim and this first week he didn't do much except work-related stuff and making friends. I gave him that hair when I was creating him, so I could see his face, but forgot to put the hair I wanted back on him before moving him into the lot. So when you see him in the hood, he looks a little different.
Cher Shares - Page 3 NaheleKing

His tub faucet has already sprung a leak twice in the same week. I've had him spend some time studying mechanics so he can keep it repaired.
Cher Shares - Page 3 TikiStarter

Since Nahele is a Fortune sim, I had him take the first job available even though his LTW is in Oceanography. His first job was Playground Monitor. He was trying to make a good impression, but ended up being too strict. He got fired on his second day on the job because some big kids were hassling a group of littler kids. He gave the big kids detention for bullying, and they wrecked the detention room with a bunch of spitballs (ewww). He did finally get a job in Oceanography. He grilled some delicious burgers at the company barbecue, and has been promoted to Dolphin Tank Cleaner. He did eventually make some time for fun, but he didn't catch that big sucker swimming out there.  laughin
Cher Shares - Page 3 FishingwithShark
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:38 pm

Cher! I love your Simself and can't wait to see a close up of her.
She's lovely! I'm curious to see your RandySim, too.

I am thinking Elle will be getting back with you (if she hasn't already), with what she needs to add you to our SP Sidekick Chronicles.
I love the idea of you (and Sandy and Tim) joining in on the fun!
What a great time it would be, if our most active, loyal, devoted forum family members ALL started sharing our Simselves' antics!
I truly want to start playing again SOON and have every intention of adding our current SP Sidekicks to my Tres Lagos 'hood asap.

Like Mac and Sandy, I really like your Island Starter. MUCHO!
I'm all about smaller homes for my Sims. They rarely live in big estates/mansions.
It cracks me up that Toni lives in that little ramshackle house (thank you for using my Ramshackle wall, btw!!!  I love you ), but she's hanging around in such a gorgeous, glamorous gown.  Cher Shares - Page 3 598258

Geez, Enrique realllllllly gets around! If his hormones aren't on overdrive, I don't know WHOSE is! Oy vey!!!  laughin
Haha! Toni served hot dogs on the ground like we do! Too funny, Cher!
Congrats on Toni getting a journalism job!

I was wondering what that symbol above Toni and Enrique was, too, Sandy!
It may be a public woohoo symbol like Cher suggested.
Can you believe in all the years I've been playing, my Sims have never woohooed in a public place?
That's why I wouldn't recognize the symbol. I'm assuming it's the same for you, Sandy?

Where did you get Nahele's outfit, Cher?
I need something like that (and some recolors of it) to add to my beachcombers' wardrobes.
Did you know Nahele is a Hawaiian name meaning "Forest"?
(I am totally into name origins, btw.  Cher Shares - Page 3 12612 )

I love the shot of your handsome Dolphin Tank Cleaner missing out on catching that big fish swimming by his fishing line!  Cher Shares - Page 3 99672
(What is that way cool building in the backdrop?)
Can't wait to see a close up of Nahele! DO share!

ThankUforSharing  Cher Shares - Page 3 461171
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:44 pm

Sugah wrote:
I am thinking Elle will be getting back with you (if she hasn't already), with what she needs to add you to our SP Sidekick Chronicles.

I'm sure she will. I remember her mentioning how far behind she is, especially with PMs. I know how easy it can be to fall behind!

Quote :
It cracks me up that Toni lives in that little ramshackle house, but she's hanging around in such a gorgeous, glamorous gown.

You can see where she's been spending her money. laughin

I love small starter houses. I don't like to use money cheats to start out my sims, so they live in apartments and small houses until they can afford something bigger. If their families start getting large, then I like them to have bigger houses. Rarely do I have a sim in a real mansion, though; it has to really fit their personality.

You have the most wonderful walls that I can't stop using in my beach area homes. You will also see your Knockdown Walls in some apartments very soon.   Cher Shares - Page 3 243713

Nahele was the name of one of my favorite sims in an earlier game. I have a list of Hawaiian names that I used for that particular family. His outfit is from Sims2City. I downloaded quite a few summer clothes from that site recently.

Quote :
Can you believe in all the years I've been playing, my Sims have never woohooed in a public place?

There are a number of things my sims had never done until I installed ACR. Cher Shares - Page 3 97206 It's been a real experience!

Quote :
What is that way cool building in the backdrop?

It's yet another of Criquette's fantastic hood deco items. It's the cruise ship terminal. I don't really care about the overall hood shots, but I really love what the hood decos do for my in-lot backgrounds. I also have the animated sharks, dolphin, and seagulls from Affinity. They add a lot to my community beach lots, although they end up making a strange background noise so that I eventually turn off my speakers when I'm in those lots. I think Nahele might have been lucky not to catch a shark!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:04 pm

Cher64 wrote:
I don't like to use money cheats to start out my sims

I don't either... But I haven't used 'kaching' or 'familyfunds' in a long time. I use a hacked computer Cher Shares - Page 3 364821 which allows the sim to take out a loan to start with. You have to pay interest on the loan (doh) but when you're more solvent you can open up a savings account and get interest.

These hacked computers are one of the core hacks I use, not only loans and savings, but better email and options to study skills.

That last beach picture you posted is awesome! I also appreciate the fun of playing with some RL simmies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cher Shares
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next