Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Answer a Question with a Question

Go down 
+8
Miahaglund4
Grykon
twerplina
autumnelle
okiedokieihooked
Nonni
Caleb_71
Ullwera
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
okiedokieihooked

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:13 pm

Can you tell me where to find Tim's simself?

I saw him in someones story he's sawta gawjus - is it ok to put that here?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:52 am

Have you tried checking HERE in our Challenge Section, Okie?  

(Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see where Tim's Sim (aka Grykon) has been added. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 584675)
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 1:39 pm

Are you going to start a SP Sidekick Challenge, Fee? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 408427
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:58 am

Thanks.

Would you believe I missed him even though I got everyone else and that I dont know yet how Ill use them?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:09 am

Do you know that I absolutely believe that? laughin
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:21 am

Hay Elle!

Could you recommend someplace I could look to find how to upload stories here?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:25 am

Did you know that we have a Sims Scribe Corner for that very purpose?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 12:46 pm

Isn't it nice that Okie has breathed some new life into our forum games section? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 12612

Actually, Okie, the Sims Scribes' Corner is for sharing Sims stories updates posted on other sites (Live Journal, Blogspot, Tumblr, etc., etc), not the story itself (see HERE).
We don't have a section designated exclusively for Sims stories, but the What's Going on in Your Game thread is as good as any to do so.
Visit HERE before starting your own thread there, if you please. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 584675

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:37 pm

Do you know I thought how much you wanted to share was at the author's discretion?

Sorry about that! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 774807
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:28 pm

Can you guys believe that all of this information is helpful, but I dont know how to do anything but sim and download?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:25 am

Don't you know that those are the most important parts of playing TS2? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 97206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:02 am

Do you know that I couldn't agree more with Elle?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:05 am

Do you know that I almost passed out when I realized that we are here together, dear friend? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 284699
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 11:38 am

Do you know how rarely that happens, dear one? verklempt
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 8:28 pm

Did you two even notice that I disappeared? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 503793
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:49 pm

Do you know how happy I am to find you playing forum games so often, Fee?
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:53 pm

Would you believe it is the highlight of my day and I miss it when I cant get to play?
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 4:16 pm

Did you know I have just been feeling *blah* and a little anti-social? (still praying for you guys every day though!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:18 pm

Fee wrote:
Would you believe it is the highlight of my day and I miss it when I cant get to play?

Awwww! That's so great to hear, Fee! We love having you here with us. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 319331

Timster wrote:
Did you know I have just been feeling *blah* and a little anti-social? (still praying for you guys every day though!)

I am sorry to hear it, Tim. I've been thinking of you and was asking about you in the Java Hut.
I hope you start feeling like your very fun, sociable, dear self soon! You are truly missed when away.
You know you have friends who cares about you here. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 711747

IRT:
Did you know I continue to send out good, positive thoughts and well wishes often to our little forum family? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 508493
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:17 am

Did you know our little puppy was sickie last night? verklempt (But he seems to be much better today! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 12612 )
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:25 am

Do you know I am sorry to hear your pup wasn't feeling well but am relieved to know he's better today? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 922586
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:32 am

Did you know youtube has some REALLY weird things posted on it?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:29 am

Are you aware how much you are missed when you are gone, dear Timster?

Tim, I can relate, I have been feeling much the same this past week. I hope your spirits pick up soon. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 665781
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:20 pm

Would you believe that all things work together for our good and both you Tim and you Elle will be back to your normal selves before you know it? ...
I believe that. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 70330
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 9:58 am

Thank you Elle and Okie! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 70330

Did you know, I am having a hard time finding solid, bare copper wire around 16 guage?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Answer a Question with a Question
Page 22 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next