Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hi from Whispers

Go down 
+5
ranabluu
mac
ilikefishfood
Caleb_71
Whispers
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Whispers

Whispers

Hi from Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Whispers   Hi from Whispers EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:18 pm

Hello! I'm Whispers (or Whispered_Rumor, depending on which site you see)! I live in the southern US, work as an online school administrator, and I sim. I sim a LOT!  Hi from Whispers 97206 

Anyway, hello! I hope to get to know you all! :D Hi from Whispers 774807
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

Hi from Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Whispers   Hi from Whispers EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:37 pm

G'day and welcome to Sugah's Place.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Hi from Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Whispers   Hi from Whispers EmptySun May 04, 2014 6:23 am

Hi from Whispers 692765 Hi from Whispers 3584432080 Nice to meet you!  

I follow you on Tumblr!  Love your work.  I just downloaded your Easter Egg hunt stuff!  Hi from Whispers 12612
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

Hi from Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Whispers   Hi from Whispers EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:10 am

Whispers wrote:
I sim a LOT!  Hi from Whispers 97206 

Hi Whispers - You've just joined the addicts  Hi from Whispers 774807  site!  Hi from Whispers 442241
Back to top Go down
ranabluu

ranabluu

Hi from Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Whispers   Hi from Whispers EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:58 am

Hi nice to meet you. I download a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Sims_Paraphernalia/index/
Whispers

Whispers

Hi from Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Whispers   Hi from Whispers EmptySun May 04, 2014 3:44 pm

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!  I love you 

ilikefishfood, I follow you, too! You are how I found this place!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

Hi from Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Whispers   Hi from Whispers EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:48 pm

Welcome! I can't say I'm simming a lot lately, but I'm sure downloading a lot.  laughin 
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Hi from Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Whispers   Hi from Whispers EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:48 am

Whispers wrote:
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!  I love you 

Well I'm just tickled pink! dancintrio 

I must say, my foray into the Simblr community has been great fun. Most folks seem so supportive! So pleased I guided you here!  Hi from Whispers 12612 

Oh...we're a bit nuts about emoticon use. There're no restrictions, so some of us do tend to go overboard *cough, cough* sunny 
Back to top Go down
Whispers

Whispers

Hi from Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Whispers   Hi from Whispers EmptyTue May 06, 2014 5:01 am

Cher64 wrote:
Welcome! I can't say I'm simming a lot lately, but I'm sure downloading a lot. laughin

I know that feeling! I tend to "attempt" to play, realize I need something and go on a downloading spree, which then makes me need to organize my downloads folder, which also sends me on a downloading spree...
It's an endless and vicious cycle.
 Hi from Whispers 774807 

ilikefishfood wrote:

Oh...we're a bit nuts about emoticon use.  There're no restrictions, so some of us do tend to go overboard *cough, cough* sunny 

Oh JOY!! I was trying to stave the impulse to go crazy...I LOVE emoticons!

Hi from Whispers 99672 Muahaha
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Hi from Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Whispers   Hi from Whispers EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:29 am

Hi, nice to meet you!  Hi from Whispers 34872 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hi from Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Whispers   Hi from Whispers EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:51 am

Hello, Whispers, and welcome to Sugah's Place!  Hi from Whispers 996440 

Whispers wrote:

Hi from Whispers 534790 

We are happy you have joined us!
Always great to meet another Simmer still playing & faithful to TS2.  Hi from Whispers 687310 

Hi from Whispers 442241
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

Hi from Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Whispers   Hi from Whispers EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:58 pm

Hi from Whispers 5ce2f806
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Whispers   Hi from Whispers Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Whispers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: