Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff

Go down 
+5
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
mac
Astral Faery
beckylynn2109
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff Empty
PostSubject: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Ok so I just thought I'd like to let everyone know what is going on in my game lately. I started my own hood and am in the process of filling it with nice houses. In the testing the houses stage. I only have 3 families living in the hood right now. They are all made by me and can be downloaded at Paegin Sims if anyone would like to have them in their game. Family #1 is the Thompson family. Family #2 is the Stewart family. and Family #3 is the Hicks Family. I have recolored a few posters, rugs, couches, and even did some hair recolors. Again they can all be downloaded at Paegin Sims. P.S. I hope I am posting this correctly and following the posting rules. Just let me know if I didn't post this right and I'll fix it.

Trevor and Grace Thompson
Trevor is your romantic male sim who is romantically in love with his wife Grace Thompson. He enjoys spending all his time with her. They cuddle while watching tv, read books together, go on picnics, enjoy long walks in the park, and watching the stars. Trevor also loves motorcycles.
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff Snapshot_9c447712_5c448e69
Grace Thompson is a lovely lady who is romantic and loves cuddling under the stars with her husband Trevor Thompson. Grace enjoys quiet time reading books, cooking, painting, and anything romantic with her hubby.
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff Snapshot_9c447712_3c448f98

Dawson and Riley Stewart
Dawson Stewart is a family man. Family is everything to him. He is married to Riley Stewart. He met his wife in college and has promised to love and protect her. His wife grew up with a dark family and a haunting past. Dawson wants to have lots of children and to make Riley the most happiest and loved woman alive.
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff Snapshot_5c4f08be_1c4f1213
Riley Stewart is not your normal everyday average girl. Her favorite colors are Black, Red, and Purple. She is married to Dawson Riley and they are so in love with each other. Riley comes from a family with a dark past and in college she met Dawson. He promised her a life of love, laughter and no one could ever hurt her again. Riley wants her children to grow up having the love and support from their parents that she never had.
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff Snapshot_5c4f08be_dc4f12cf

Conner and Amber Hicks
Conner Hicks comes from a small town where he married his highschool sweetheart Amber Hicks. They just settled down and recently remolded their home. They want to enjoy married life before having babies.
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff Snapshot_3c449b4c_3c4efbd1
Amber Hicks is small town girl who met her highschool sweetheart Conner Hicks at 15 and is now married to him. They have recently settled down and renovated a new home. They want to wait at least a year or two and enjoy married life before having children.
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff Snapshot_3c449b4c_7c4efc85
Back to top Go down
https://beckylynnsims.freeforums.net/
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:17 am

Grace is a lovely sim. Riley is also pretty - I love her gray eyes. How nice that you took some time to play. I love you
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:05 am

Grace will be "gracing" my neighborhood tonight. Really lovely, thank you! When I've activated her, I'll let you know more about what I make her.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:36 am

Oh they are all such lovely couples, Can't wait to see what happens with them :))
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Hi Beckylynn - I thought you'd like to see what I've done with Grace... I have her as a rather serious sim - Knowledge/Virgo Education/Literature. BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff 655124
Here she is with Ari Linares by SIMPly Edward and Adrianna's Braden. She has two bolts already with Braden, but a negative bolt with Ari. The woman with her back to the camera is Bee - by Bdh of InspiringSims.
Many thanks to you and all of the creators. BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff 243713
For further news on Grace when it happens, I'll post up in my neighborhood's thread.
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff Snapshot_3c53ec23_5c542b51
Back to top Go down
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Dawson & Riley have had their first baby! They had a baby boy and named him Draco! Here are some pics!
Preggo Riley!
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff Snapshot_5c4f08be_bc962282
Dawson & Riley!
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff Snapshot_5c4f08be_dc9622c5
Baby Draco
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff Snapshot_5c4f08be_fc962791
Draco w/ his Mommy!
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff Snapshot_5c4f08be_dc962b3b
Draco w/ his Daddy!
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff Snapshot_5c4f08be_bc96299f
Toddler Draco in his new outfit!
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff Snapshot_5c4f08be_1c963355
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:23 pm

Love that dinosaur T-shirt! BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:10 pm

Thank you so much for sharing what's been going on in your game with us here, Beckylynn.
Riley is a particularly pretty Sim. I like her style.
Great hair on her, Trevor and Dawson. Who is the creator of their hair?

Would love to see more of your families' homes, too, if you''d like to share.

Draco is a cutie pie. I'm lovin' his little dino garb. Adorable!

Mac, thank you for posting what BeckyLynn's Grace is up to in your game.
I, for one, love it when folks share what kind of life they've given to my Sims.

BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff 367799

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:37 pm

I'm not sure who made the hair but I can check it out and let you know! Their house is actually the haunted Manor house over at Parsimonious Sims. Mac, his outfit is so cute with that little dino it! It's one of my favorite outfits for my toddlers but I'm not sure where it is from, i think Birdgurl made it but I am only like 50% sure so I will check on that too.

Edit: It seems I have lost Draco when I lost all my CC after having to uninstall and reinstall all my games after I got my new ones but I will have riley and Dawson make another baby and see if we can't get a newer version of Draco or something.
Back to top Go down
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Sorry to double post but Riley is finally pregnant again so if it's a boy hopefully baby Draco #2 will look similar to the original. I am so sad to have had lost him. Maybe a newer version of him will be ok. I know that Riley is ready to have the baby but i have been neglecting my sims. maybe i will go on there today.
Back to top Go down
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:56 pm

Riley had a baby boy. Will try to get pics of him soon. Made 3 new sims and working on another. Also trying my hand at decorating houses. pics soon i promise!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:38 am

Quote :
It seems I have lost Draco when I lost all my CC after having to uninstall and reinstall all my games

Such a bummer ... And most of us can relate as we've been there ... verklempt
It sure pays to back up our game files. No doubt about it.

Quote :
Riley had a baby boy.

Yaaaay!!!

BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff 366915 BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff 790471 BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff 366915

Quote :
Will try to get pics of him soon.

BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff 147390 ThanksforSharing

Back to top Go down
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:55 pm

I have been catching up on updates while Gavin sleeps. Been getting pics of my new sim babies and have even been working on a new sim story. I started to write it then got put on bedrest while I was pregnant so wasn't able to finish it but now that I'm back at the computer for a bit I can finish it up!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:11 pm

Look forward to you sharing your new Sims story with us, BeckyLynn! BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff 21650
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:13 pm

What good looking and interesting families you have! Will be looking forward to any updates :)
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:49 am

Such lovelies, BeckyLynn! BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff 12612 
Back to top Go down
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 8:16 am

A lot has been going on in my game lately. Walnut Springs is growing. Jade is moving back to town to live with her mother, Jake is still helping his mom with the family farm, New stranger Daniel Rivers moves to town shortly after Jade(he followed her their from Queens, NY. She wanted to know about life in the big city but eventually went back to her roots). Why was he following her you say? Well that part is to come and it's a roller coaster of a ride. She doesn't know him but he has known her since she was introduced to him in NY. He knew who she was by her eyes and her name. Grace is pregnant, Riley is having twins, and Conner just booked a nice beach house right at the ocean for a whole week to surprise Amber on their Anniversary! He's so romantic! More to come soon! Pics will be later!

Last edited by beckylynn2109 on Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:21 am

Oh good! Will look forward to seeing the pictures!  Oh, btw, I asked for your "friendship" on "Facebook" after clicking your link!!  BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff 247485

Edited to say, I also joined your Forum! BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff 12612 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 12:02 pm

BL wrote:
More to come soon! Pics will be later!

Looking forward to seeing some of your in game snapshots, BeckyLynn.
Thank you for sharing what's been going on in Walnut Springs with us.

Back to top Go down
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:48 pm

BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff Il_34015

The ladies of Sugah's Place have moved to Walnut Springs found Twoo Wuv and Mawwiage(I LOVE The Princess Bride btw lol)! So here are sneak peeks at you sim selves with their sim hubbies! They are all from Sugah's Place too!

SANDERS: Kostos & Jen(best pic I could get cause Jen kept walking off lol)
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff KostosampJen

PETERSON: Mark & Em
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff Snapshot_c07d6916_c097998f

Mark decided his wife was just to beautiful not to kiss!
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff Snapshot_c07d6916_409799da

ZUKO: Tony & Sugah(in my game he is Danny Zuko's little brother)
Sugah Enjoying her little romantic slow dance under the stars with her sim hubby!
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff TonyampSugah
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff Snapshot_207ffcb7_c0979b6d

QUAMIN: Khenan & Elle Sneak Peek: their daughter Tiara(she is daddy's little princess)
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff KhenanampElle
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff Tiara

ANDERSON: Storm & Astral(Ari) I only got one pic because Gavin came up and turned off my computer.
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff StormampAstral

COLEMAN: Samuel & Ulli
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff SamuelampUlli
Samuel must have been irresistible to Ulli because all of a sudden she grabbed him up and squeezed him tight! lol
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff Snapshot_007a975e_a09f5cd5

Michael: Reid & Toni Sneak Peek: their daughter Terri(she has her own style and attitude to go with it)
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff ReidampToni
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff Snapshot_607ac69e_409f61af
And their daughter Terri:(she hates that they moved from California to Texas and that her room is PINK! (ya'll should see my pic of Toni rubbing her neck with frustration lol!)
BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff Terri
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:31 pm

BL, what fun to see how you've married off Sugah and her gals. Over the years I've done much the same in my 'hood.

Sugah is married to Keanu Reeves and they have a grown up daughter (w/ doggie  BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff 74257 ) and a son entering college
Ari is married to Patrick Swayze and they have a son entering college
Toni is married to Kostos - her own creation - and has a boy child
Jen is married to Tim's George Yehsreh and they have toddler twins - a boy and a girl
Ulli is living with Huor - one of her own creations - no kids yet
Em is living with an NPC
(All of these use the same contributed sims as you do)

then, in addition...

Milano is married to Paul Newman and they have a daughter in college
Delphy is married to Ari's Tovia but no kids yet
Will Wright is living with Hunter (allegedly her selfie: "V" on her own site)

and then...
Mac (me!  BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff 996440) married to Maikki with a boy child

and...

Vanessa Lynn (your avatar - you???) married to Harry Potter with a boy child and a teen girl - BTW, Vanessa is at the top of the I.T. career - geeky guys and gorgeous gals  laughin BTW, Vanessa and Harry's kids are Gavin and Lily - and at least he hasn't tried to unplug her computer - yet  verklempt 

All in all, great fun!  BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff 12612 I'll be looking forward to more of their adventures and to Tiara growing up. Terri is hawt!  wow!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 5:23 pm

Quote :
Twoo Wuv and Mawwiage(I LOVE The Princess Bride btw lol)!

Haha! Love the Princess Bride, BL!!! A great, fun flick!!!

HOW FUN to see that you've downloaded some of our SP creative team and forum members!  BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff 21650 
Kostos is a giant snack. Lucky Jen!  BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff 883392 

Quote :
Mark decided his wife was just to beautiful not to kiss!
Quote :
Sugah Enjoying her little romantic slow dance under the stars with her sim hubby!

Awww! Oooh la la!  I love you 
I'd love to see what Tony looks like from the front, BL.
He looks rather yummy from his profile.  droolin 

Khenan & Elle make a very handsome couple.
And Tiara is darling!
Storm & Ari and Ulli & Samuel look fabulous together, too.  BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff 12612 

Thank you for downloading my Reid Michael.  BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff 881668 
I DO hope Lady T approves of him as her hubby.  girlwinkin 
Terri is lovely! Is she their "biological" Simkid or did you create her in CAS mode?
What a beauty she is!
May I know whose hair Terri is wearing? Great style and cool color!

I so loved your game antics, BeckyLynn.
Thank you so much for sharing.

BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff 692371
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 11:09 pm

Ooh la la, so many happy romances! I'm glad to see our simselves are all finding love in your game. And the new generation, Tiara and Terri, are really cute! It's always fun to see our simselves in someone's game.

ThanksforSharing 
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:46 am

BeckyLynn, loved seeing your pictures of the Sugah's gang! The kids are really cute too!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 10:26 am

Em wrote:
I'm glad to see our simselves are all finding love in your game ... It's always fun to see our Simselves in someone's game.

BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff 4322 BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff 147390 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next