Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)

Go down 
+20
Cher64
Simply Simful
Grykon
butterflyunion
Caleb_71
clc
ilikefishfood
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
Hobbes
CajsaN
CallyDreaming
Travellerp
Hunter
autumnelle
andrewplay599
deekitty31
Astral Faery
Angelsways1
Sugah
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 3:57 pm

Ulli I love all of your couples, and the babies!! They are absolutely beautiful!!!!! Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 247485 Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 247485
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:01 pm

Soozy looks like such a fun sim. I love her sense of style. That nightgown/dress is perfect for her.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:37 pm

Thanks ladies!

Next couple out are Clarence and Xena.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Snapshot_027e51ba_a27e51c0_zpsijgquwv8

They wanted to get engaged.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Snapshot_027e51ba_02808ee6_zpsrhsylenc

They wanted to get married. They live in Sugah´s Place.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Snapshot_027e51ba_e2809006_zpsm3fzux1n

Two babies are born twin girls;
Calpulmia

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Calpulmia2_zps9iisrdof

and Cybele

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Cybele1_zpsystuohnn
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:50 pm

That blue skin with the pink eyes is a gorgeous combination. At first I thought Calpulmia and Cybele were identical, but looking a little closer, I think they have different eyebrows. Very cool!
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 11:22 pm

Ulli wrote:
Next couple out are Clarence and Xena
Looks like true love! Xena has some spectacular outfits!!
Adorable babies!! So far they do look like Mom! Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 422794
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 7:08 am

Cybele and Calpumia looks like their mom.

I decided to go back to the first family and play the autumn season too.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Snapshot_627ce5af_628f0745_zps4cks3ey3

Marilyn Manson Naxuss zodiac sign is a capricorn, she has an prosperity ambition and wants to own five businesses.

She starts with an florist bench and opens up a home business.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Snapshot_627ce5af_a2876887_zps8unir208

Oimelc Naxuss zodiac sign is a cancer, he is an pleasure Sim, wants to be at the top of the culinary field.
He starts as a dishwasher and when he gets home he has advanced to a host.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Minna%20toddler_zpsxhrx1ovl

Minna grows to a toddler and her hair is gone. Or has not grown yet.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Snapshot_627ce5af_828f06b8_zpsk7vkhwjn

Oimelc has to take care of Minna while Marilyn practises doing her flower arrangements. Or taking a nap.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Snapshot_627ce5af_628773ef_zpskcqvkbms

Sometimes Marilyn and Minna take their naps at the same time and Oimelc can do some yoga for his peace of mind.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Ola_zpsmtlnu2tk

To my disappointment the next babie was born looking just like his sister.
Ola is born.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 1:54 pm

Draze and Soozy

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Snapshot_a27ce3e5_228f1f5a_zpsrcqdnpnb

They both wanted to get married. So let it be...

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Snapshot_a27ce3e5_828f1f70_zpsy6dyrh2r

You may now kiss the bride...

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Snapshot_a27ce3e5_828f208e_zpsu8getgja

Some macaroni and cheese nice wedding dinner don´t you think?

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Snapshot_a27ce3e5_c28f4c39_zpsk3vw7qlv

Soozy is talking with Abbey on the phone. It seems to be some culinary talking.
A new baby is on it´s way Yay!!!

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Dizel%20toddler_zpsix96vtmc

First there is a birthday for Dizel. He grows to a toddler with two dots on his nose.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Ziiri%20nyfoumldd_zpsbmq03p7s

It´s a girl Ziiri is born. Dads skin and eyes where does those eyebrows come from?
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 10:57 am

Quote :
Oimelc has to take care of Minna while Marilyn practises doing her flower arrangements. Or taking a nap.

It's good to be an involved daddy, and I'm sure Marilyn appreciates those naps!

Quote :

laughin It could be worse! I like their wedding outfits.

Dizel is so cute, and I'm glad Ziiri doesn't look just like him. I know what you mean about being disappointed when all the kids look too much alike.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:25 pm

wow!

Look at all the fascinating, interesting Sim couples and their unique, precious babies!
Can't wait to see them as they grow! Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 21650

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 692371 ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:56 pm

Ulli...where did you get that gorgeous blue skin from? I swear it looks like the one I 'developed' off someone's regular skintone. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 1:52 am

Tim: The blue skin on Xena and her kids are from Astiees@MTS2 it´s named Sparkle N´Shine.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:37 pm

Ulli wrote:
They wanted to get married so here we go in front of the crib.

Sugah wrote:
Getting married right next to the baby's crib and outside the bathroom ...
Hmmm...

I can think of more romantic places to wed. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 97206

Ulli wrote:
I don´t think their wedding was particularly romantic. Who am I to judge... a bathroom is a bathroom...

Ulli wrote:
She must have been eating a half pig or something to gain weight that fast.....  Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 97206

Oh sorry Corinne! It was twins.....

Ulli wrote:

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 683951 Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 TALNcHs

Ulli wrote:
When Ia was expecting they wanted to get married.

I am loving the orange PJs in place of a wedding dress. Very fashion forward.  Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 97206

Ulli wrote:
Celina grows to a toddler.

Awww...she is wearing one of my favorite hairs ever. What a sweetie! Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 508493  

Caspian is a little luv, too! I love you

Sandy wrote:
Things are moving right along! Precious new babies and everyone is growing up fast! blinkinhearts

Cher wrote:
It's been fun reading about your challenges, and you are very talented. Your lots and sims are gorgeous!

Sugah wrote:
Secondly, Ulli, I am diggin' the presentation of your Legacy Challenge families.
VERY Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 21650 family trees and portraits !!!

Sandy wrote:
What a great group! The couples that matched up look so happy. Can't wait to see the offspring!!  I love you

Sugah wrote:
I love all of the Sims you have chosen for our SP Offspring Project. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 21650

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 637989 Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 357604

Ulli wrote:
I have been playing with my founders challenge a bit. I´m so far behind here I will give you a quick update.

Thanks for the update. It was nice to be able to see how far you've come with it.  Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 534790

Mac wrote:
Also feijao. Very attractive looking and available at cooking 2. My sims live on it for breakfast!Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 883392

Eris3000 has a wonderful selection of all types of foods for the game. I can't count how many of them I have downloaded. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 883392

Awww, Ulli, thanks for showcasing my Corinne in your game. She looks so different, but lovely. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 367799

Quote :
Sandy wrote:
Edited to say: Of course you realize that you are not supposed to remove cc "foods" after they are introduced? I read that somewhere, that it can bork your game Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 738528

Sugah wrote:
Woah! I didn't know that! Thanks for the heads up, Sandy. Yikes!

Cher wrote:
I didn't know that about removing custom foods, either. I don't think I've ever done it.

I have removed foods after they have been introduced and only found out after that it could impact your game; for me, it didn't. I notice a lot of those things they say don't do haven't borked my game, but it does become more likely the more families, lots and data that you have stored. Most never even come close to said limit before they get bored and start anew, but it is something to be aware of.

Ulli wrote:
Little update from Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring.

dancintriodancintrioUlli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 28795dancintriodancintrio

Awww...Minna! Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 508493

Ulli wrote:
I'm pretty sure that's one of yours Sugah! It's a nightgown.

I have a similar gown in my game, I might even have that one, but it came from either Hunter or SimplyEdward. There were several designs in the set. I can find the original file, if you want, Sugah.

I love Abbey's purple dress, stunning with her bright, red tresses. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 940149

Petrus already has some manly brows, doesn't he? laughin

Whoa, and my Clarence, too? Ulli, I am so honored that you chose to use so many of my lovelies in your game. My muse has been eluding me for some time, but looking through the gameplay threads, particularly yours, has sparked some creativity in me. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 243713

Ulli wrote:
Tim: The blue skin on Xena and her kids are from Astiees@MTS2 it´s named Sparkle N´Shine.

Those skins are a favorite of mine though I don't have the defaults, only the customs. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 12612

Ulli, as always it was a pleasure to peruse your 'hood and get to know its inhabitants. Your sims are so beautiful and unique, I just love them. ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:38 pm

Cher wrote:
That blue skin with the pink eyes is a gorgeous combination.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 357604 The twins are stunning.

I like Minna and Ola's look. Hopefully the next baby for Marilyn and Oimelc will have a different combination of genetics though, so you can have some variety. I've noticed most of the kids in my offspring project seem to inherit the same genetics as their siblings.

Dizel is an adorable toddler. As always Soozy has a unique and awesome sense of style. Do you think Ziiri is going to inherit her mom's hair?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:27 pm

Elle wrote:
Eris3000 has a wonderful selection of all types of foods for the game. I can't count how many of them I have downloaded.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 357604

I have quite a bit of Eris3000's cuisine in my game already, but I've been wanting to return to his food section for more.  Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 12612

Ulli wrote:
I'm pretty sure that's one of yours Sugah! It's a nightgown.
Elle wrote:
I have a similar gown in my game, I might even have that one, but it came from either Hunter or SimplyEdward. There were several designs in the set. I can find the original file, if you want, Sugah.

If it's not too much trouble, I'd love that, Elle. Thank you!

Elle wrote:
My muse has been eluding me for some time, but looking through the gameplay threads, particularly yours, has sparked some creativity in me.

Don't you love it when that happens?!?  Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 21650

Elle wrote:
Ulli, as always it was a pleasure to peruse your 'hood and get to know its inhabitants. Your sims are so beautiful and unique, I just love them.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 4322 Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 147390
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 3:11 pm

Sugah wrote:
If it's not too much trouble, I'd love that, Elle. Thank you!

I'll PM you when I find it. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 12612

Sugah wrote:
Don't you love it when that happens?!? Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 21650

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 4322
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 12:32 pm

Wow you have been busy here!! I have been in Italy on a little vacation trip with my hubby.
We visited some Swedish /Italian friends that has moved down there. To Torino in the northern part of Italy.

It was HOT!! Between 35-40 degrees Celsius. I couldn´t sleep during the night because of the weather.

I have tried to find that nightgown and it has vanished. I hope you will find it Elle!

Thanks for visiting my thread girls!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:11 am

Abbey and Paolo

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Abbey%20och%20Paolo_zpshkhyx5bs

Amira grows to a toddler. Nice hair.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Amira%20toddler_zps5vkiblld

Petrus grows to a toddler.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Petrus%20toddler_zps5sdkgizx

And two new babies are born;

A girl Pia.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Pia%20nyfoumldd_zpsbiuuksce

And a boy Anton.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Anton%20nyfoumldd_zpsggwe2xls

Clarence and Xena

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Snapshot_027e51ba_a27e51c0_zpsijgquwv8

Calpumia grows to a toddler.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Calpumia%20toddler_zpsktpn4j0p

and so does Cybele.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Cybele%20toddler_zpsmpsv4bfc

Clarence gets a job in the culinary field.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Snapshot_027e51ba_a2920881_zpsoaa0in08

Cora is born, she looks like her sisters:

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Cora%20nyfoumldd_zpsvgrp66sc
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:15 am

I already put my comments about the offspring in your other thread, Ulli, so I won't repeat them here.

For some reason, I think that picture of the exotic-looking Clarence in his ordinary work clothes is funny. laughin
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:09 pm

Quote :
For some reason, I think that picture of the exotic-looking Clarence in his ordinary work clothes is funny. laughin

I really do too. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 99672 For some reason he doesn't look like the sim you would expect to ask you if you'd want fries with that. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 97206 Fast food seems like a mundane job for him.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 10:21 pm

Cher wrote:
I already put my comments about the offspring in your other thread, Ulli, so I won't repeat them here.

Ditto!

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19