Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

The Harbour

Go down 
+5
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
SimEm
Ullwera
ilikefishfood
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

The Harbour - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:14 pm

The Harbour...Chapter 59: Wine, Women and Song

Carolyn shivered, though the evening air was still quite mild.

The Harbour - Page 10 Chap%2059%20shivered

She had run out of the house without her key to Marco’s place and he wasn’t home. She sat on a couch on the cozy veranda, that was ringed by rose bushes that were in full bloom.

The Harbour - Page 10 Chap%2059%20sitting

Her stomach was in knots. In the past Marco’s reaction to thinking her heart lay elsewhere had resulted in his making some bad decisions that usually involved alcohol and another woman.

The Harbour - Page 10 Chap%2059%20thinking

Read More...
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 12:57 pm

The Harbour...Chapter 60: Insecurities

“Carolyn.” Marco’s voice was soft as he stood over her.

The Harbour - Page 10 Chap%2060%20carolyn

She opened her eyes and looked up at him. In the dim light of the veranda she couldn’t see his face clearly.

He didn’t move to touch her. “Why are you out here?”

The Harbour - Page 10 Chap%2060%20Whyouthere

She rubbed her eyes.

“I forgot my key,” she said, her voice cracking.

“Come inside. It’s chilly,” he said. His voice was low. He turned and moved toward the door.

Read More...
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 2:08 pm

The Harbour...Chapter 61: Taking off the Mask

He had only raised his voice to her once before, and that was a long, long time ago.

“I shouldn’t even dignify that question with an answer. In fact, I shouldn’t even be entertaining this conversation, but we’ve spent too many years not talking about what’s going on between us.”

The Harbour - Page 10 Chap%2061%20-%20Dignify

His voice was tight, and his eyes narrowed.

“No. No, I was not with another woman,” he finally said, his voice cold and hard.

The Harbour - Page 10 Chap%2061%20-%20NoIWasNot2

Read More...
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 3:17 pm

Woot! The Harbour - Page 10 23207 Hot 'n' heavy stuff!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 5:14 pm

laughin Now I know how to get your attention Mac! The Harbour - Page 10 226245
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 8:16 am

The Harbour...Chapter 62: A Not-So-Chance Encounter

The Harbour - Page 10 Chap%2062%20-%20weaksmile

READ MORE...
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 8:02 pm

I'm so excited that you started updating your story again, Toni! I've been following along (mostly from your tumblr updates) since you started reposting your missing chapters. I keep meaning to stop and comment, but I never do. The Harbour - Page 10 100574 I just want to let you know I've been enjoying it a lot. And I can really relate to Carolyn sometimes. laughin The Harbour - Page 10 954246 Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 7:00 pm

Thanks Em!  You know as a story teller how few people actually comment of the story, so I really appreciate your generous feedback.  My page stats tell me that folks are coming by everyday and reading dozens of pages, which suggests some are reading from the beginning.  I use that as my inspiration to keep going.

I was a bit busy the past couple of weeks using my spare time to work on some offerings there and on my Tumblr, so my story got parked for a bit.  A new chapter should be posted on the weekend.  Keep you eye on your Tumblr feed! The Harbour - Page 10 12612

Thanks again hon!' The Harbour - Page 10 648375
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:55 pm

Earlier that day

~~~~~~

Marco frowned.

The 1955 Porsche Spyder was parked in front of his gate, his fiancée’s ex husband leaning against a rear fender.  

The Harbour - Page 10 Chap%2063%20-%20kyle

Kyle gazed at Marco’s car as it rolled to a stop inches from his bumper.

The Harbour - Page 10 Chap%2063%20-%20rolledup

“What’s this?”  Marco muttered to himself under his breath as he swung the door open, and slowly unfolded from the Aston Martin.

He crossed his arms and leaned against the car.  He looked directly at Kyle, who had pushed himself off the car.  

The Harbour - Page 10 Chap%2063%20-%20lean

The lenses of Kyle’s sunglasses were just light enough that Marco could see he was returning his gaze.

Read More...
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 8:53 am

Quote :
You know as a story teller how few people actually comment of the story, so I really appreciate your generous feedback.

I do! Therefore I should really do better at commenting than I do. I've been especially bad at it lately.

Quote :
My page stats tell me that folks are coming by everyday and reading dozens of pages, which suggests some are reading from the beginning.

That's great! And definitely encouraging! I check my blogger stats a lot, mostly because I like to see where people are getting to my site from. The post by post stats are a bit concerning though because on one of my blogs, I have lots of hits on my first post and way, way less on all the rest of them. affraid So getting hits on a lot of pages is a really encouraging sign! The Harbour - Page 10 940149
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 10:09 pm

Em!  Forgive me!  I read the whole of Penelope's Journey!!!  I can't believe I haven't commented.  I certainly head on over in my lunch break tomorrow and comment.  I loved it!  I don't even know how you think of those sorts of things.  My brain is so ordinary! sunny

Anyway, I've finally posted another Harbour Chappie.  Been crazy busy recently.

The Harbour...Chapter 64: "Frozen Here on the Ladder of My Life"

“Buddy, you really need to move on.  She has.”

The Harbour - Page 10 Chap%2064%20move%20on

Kyle’s best friend looked at him sadly, a pained expression on his face.

Kyle slowly leaned forward and took off his glasses, resting them on a low coffee table alongside a vintage Gibson Les Paul electric guitar.

“She always comes back,” he said.

The Harbour - Page 10 Chap%2064%20comes%20back

“You mean, you always convinced her to take you back,” Max said.

Kyle sat back, closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

“Kyle, it’s been more than two years since you guys split up.  She’s getting married to someone else in two weeks.  What do you think is going to happen at this point?”

The Harbour - Page 10 Chap%2064%20whathappen

READ MORE...
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 12:09 pm

Quote :
I read the whole of Penelope's Journey!!! . . . I loved it! I don't even know how you think of those sorts of things.

Did you really? Thank you! I love you Well, it actually started out as sort of a Xena: Warrior Princess fanfic when I was like in high school, but evolved from there. And since I barely used any cannon characters anyway and was writing the parts mostly without them, I ended up cutting or replacing all of them anyway. Then I kept getting inspired by other sources and added more elements and backstories. I don't know how I thought of things like that either. All of my story ideas are originally from long ago and I don't think my brain works the same way anymore.

Quote :
My brain is so ordinary! sunny

Your brain is far from ordinary! You have such a talent for detail and making your characters and settings so real that it's easy to relate to them, even Kyle, sometimes. But I'm still not sorry for him with your latest update. laughin I like Max being the voice of reason and a really good friend for him. I hope his words settle in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Harbour
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10