Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

One Person's Playing Tips by Mac

Go down 
+2
Astral Faery
mac
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

One Person's Playing Tips by Mac - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Person's Playing Tips by Mac   One Person's Playing Tips by Mac - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:50 pm

Thanks for sharing in here, Elise.

Elise wrote:
Did anyone use the same trick?
No, I never have before, but it's a great idea!
Thank you for sharing!

Elise wrote:
But then a lot of people didn't get their life time permanent platinum mood, and worse, ended up broke in 2010.
One Person's Playing Tips by Mac - Page 2 99672 
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
eliseluong

PostSubject: Re: One Person's Playing Tips by Mac   One Person's Playing Tips by Mac - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:23 pm

mac wrote:
Touche! One Person's Playing Tips by Mac - Page 2 940149 
Hi mac, I hope my 'no negative investing return mod' is useful in your game, and thanks for more game playing tips.:)

The overall negative investing return has been bothering me for years, to counteract that my sims constantly do job hopping to get the promotion bonus. I also used custom careers that have higher pay and better chance cards than maxis'. I didn't use Monique's Hacked Computer or other financial related mods. If the daily investing return at 4PM was ridiculously negative, I would change the clock back to 3PM and tried again, it often took 3 or 4 attempts to break even.

Before the sims kids moved to college, their parents would stuff tons of expensive sculptures in the kids' backpacks (or inventory), which can be sold for simoleons at college. When they graduated and moved back to the neighborhood, they would have more than enough money to buy any house they want.

When I introduced new sims to the game from CAS, my existing sims would help them by making friends to them (when the new sims are still in the sims bin), then use the give gift action to give each new sim a full set of start up gears, which usually includes 2 jars of elixer of life, career reward skill gaining objects, thinking caps, a genie lamp, and 6 expensive sculptures. New comers get lots of help from the locals, hardly anyone has to start at ground zero anymore. Glad to know your new sims also get similar help from the locals in your neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: One Person's Playing Tips by Mac   One Person's Playing Tips by Mac - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:41 am

Worthwhile knowing about... If you have Freetime installed there are some instances where you can get a double bonus. Here Ari's Miranda Moon (just starting in her career as a pirate - which requires a lot of cooking skill) was fortunate enough to have Gerard Depardieu as a welcoming visitor. He has high cooking skill and "Impart Knowledge" as part of his (secondary) Knowledge Aspiration Benefit. She asked him (Ask\For Knowledge) for instruction in cooking. She gained cooking skill points and relationship points at the same time. By the end, she had both another cooking skill point and a new friend. If the sim is the giver of instruction, then use the (Talk\Impart Knowledge) social.
One Person's Playing Tips by Mac - Page 2 DepardieuTeachingMoon_zps79d22913
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Person's Playing Tips by Mac   One Person's Playing Tips by Mac - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Person's Playing Tips by Mac
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2